"NEVER buy a car at this dealership. Their customer..."
NEVER buy a car at this dealership. Their customer service in all departments is just terrible. I cannot believe how unorganized and unprofessional they are,
"CONS:• Charged $1,295 for ridiculous useless SWAT..."
• Charged $1,295 for ridiculous useless SWAT tracker. Say it can’t be removed (Lie), won’t sale car to you without it. Other RAM dealers say its unethical. Even Chapman finance said its a revenue stream & they shouldn’t do it. Used sales management, "Sign agreement or won’t sale you car". Is this appropriate from RAM franchisee?
• Confusing communications; wrong names, wrong emails, etc. Sales Managers useless (No contact) communicating.
• Told shipping charges $600; then $800. Had to request invoice many times.
• Dealer did not pay off my trade, so far (10 days later)
• (Distance purchase) Damage not disclosed; delay sending pictures
• (Distance purchase) Detail so-so. Had to clean it myself...found lip balm, leather not wiped, headliner smudged.
• Had to pay for 2x delivery: New vehicle to me & trade to them
• They provided SiriusXM Guardian with wrong sale date. Would not correct with SiriusXM as of 10 days. 5 or 365 day trial left.
• Below standard dealership one star. If not for Fidel’s step in help would be ‘Zero’ stars.
• RAM is a great product. Buy from someone else
• Good price for a 2020 CPO vehicle with 4800 miles
• Fair price for trade
• Delivered on time as stated
• Delivered with full tank of gas
"very unhappy with the way chapman does business. lies and..."
very unhappy with the way chapman does business. lies and deceit. they had their little mail in flyer with prizes clearly marked on them. i read the entire flyer and even called the dealer to confirm that the prize was real. when i arrived they informed me that the $1000 dollar prize i won was not how it worked. the salesman then told me that the flyer explained this. again i read the entire flyer and there was no such rule. the flyer gives you a chance o spin a slot machine on their computer for a prize. which is no doubt alway going to be a $50 service voucher. they wasted my time, they wasted my gas, but worst of all the deceived me with lies. if this is how they do business i will keep my business at Larry Miller Chrysler jeep