• Charged $1,295 for ridiculous useless SWAT tracker. Say it can’t be removed (Lie), won’t sale car to you without it. Other RAM dealers say its unethical. Even Chapman finance said its a revenue stream & they shouldn’t do it. Used sales management, "Sign agreement or won’t sale you car". Is this appropriate from RAM franchisee?
• Confusing communications; wrong names, wrong emails, etc. Sales Managers useless (No contact) communicating.
• Told shipping charges $600; then $800. Had to request invoice many times.
• Dealer did not pay off my trade, so far (10 days later)
• (Distance purchase) Damage not disclosed; delay sending pictures
• (Distance purchase) Detail so-so. Had to clean it myself...found lip balm, leather not wiped, headliner smudged.
• Had to pay for 2x delivery: New vehicle to me & trade to them
• They provided SiriusXM Guardian with wrong sale date. Would not correct with SiriusXM as of 10 days. 5 or 365 day trial left.
• Below standard dealership one star. If not for Fidel’s step in help would be ‘Zero’ stars.
• RAM is a great product. Buy from someone else
• Good price for a 2020 CPO vehicle with 4800 miles
• Fair price for trade
• Delivered on time as stated
• Delivered with full tank of gas