"Excellent Customer Service"
The LHM SW Hyundai team works hard to make the sales and service experience a positive interaction. If a customer has a problem at the dealership they do everything they can to make it right.
"Miserable Experience should have gone out of state"
Basically here is what you need to know about these guys.
1. The Sticker price on the car has nothing to do with reality. they will inflate the cost of the car on the top line. they claim its for added options...which is totally untrue
2. Rey will mess with the numbers until he shows a bottom line that looks correct, bur be very careful here as the tricks are in the top lines of their contract.
3. They will say they are giving you a great deal on your trade in but they will offset this by sneaking in the multiple warranties which you have no idea you are purchasing. They do this by just adding them in and they hope you don't catch it. Then they will put a bunch of unexecuted warranty docs in you trunk or glove box. when found out Tina will say you knowingly purchased them all and acts shocked when you cancel them all.
4. Once you discover the fact that you now have a loan for thousands more then you should nobody can give you a straight answer to how this occurred. But we all blame the Salesman Stephen Judy (a real piece of work) since he was fired for Lord only knows what),
5. They will tell you they will make it right but they cannot, that could cost them some money.
In short just buy elsewhere
Other Employees Tagged:
Stephen Judy, Tina west
"took advantage of a disabled person"
My brother (I'm using a friend's yelp) who is disabled both with mental illness and MS and is on public assistance bought a car from Larry H Miller SW Hyundai for payments just under $600 per month yet he only gets $700 a month on disability. They took advantage of a disabled person and they won't take the car back - it was dropped off last Friday and my brother was placed for psych hold on Saturday. The case worker from the hospital stated my brother didn't have capacity to sign a contract and wrote a letter to this dealership. The manger Rey Crichlow refused to accept the letter because he wants to get the loan money from the bank first (my belief) before the bank finds out that my brother lacks capacity. They refuse to take my calls and won't tell us who the bank is so that we can return it. Rey says "he already got paid and he washes his hands of it" ...."you're going to have to wait and do a voluntary re-possession when the paperwork shows up" They refused to put anything into writing on this so that they must be doing something wrong to the owner and to the bank.... This sounds a little like taking advantage of someone who is unable to care for themselves.... in other words like abuse. The Finance Manager; Tina is refusing as well. I will contact the bank as soon as the paperwork is received and tell them that I think that this dealership is trying to pull a fast one on the bank as we are only trying to mitigate the loss to the parties here. Terrible unethical scoundrels!