A&A Auto LLC

A&A Auto LLC
A&A Auto LLC Info

Automotive Search Inc

Automotive Avenues

"Placed car on consignment when they offered me the basic..."

Placed car on consignment when they offered me the basic "auction " price not the fair trade in price, which is why I even put the car on consignment, where they up front told me they would charge me even if they could not sell the car! In other words, I had all the risk. They ultimately, after two short weeks collected the additional $300 for doing, ultimately nothing. They used my gas, my insurance, and made no apparent great effort to sell the car, but to put it in the back corner of their crowded lot and post some pretty pictures of my pristine sport vehicle. I am, also, a senior citizen (70 yrs of age) and in very poor health. I believe they misled me, thereby taking unfair advantage of a senior citizen, as to their ability to sell the auto. And I also believe they damaged the car by their unfamiliarity in how to even start the rotary engined car, et cetera. It is now in the shop being repaired from what I believe is their abuse of the vehicle. This is my opinion and my experience and I stand by my opinion. I am very disappointed in Alan, one of the owners, who while he may have not lied outright to me, used misleading words leading me, an ill senior citizen, to postpone my purchase of a car from another dealer by telling me he would sell me a car that would not require me to make payments, then changed things around when I arrived. I did then go to the other dealer and am happy with my (to me)nice new car and the fair trade in and purchase deal that they gave me.

Alan, Ali, Eric

"I bought a 2000 Saab from A&A on June 11, 2011. I..."

I bought a 2000 Saab from A&A on June 11, 2011. I bought the car because they are supposed to get good mpg and I needed something to commute to school this fall. The car was sold as is, but with a 3 month, 3000 mile aftermarket warranty. I had not even had the car a week before it broke down. All well and good, as I figured that was what the warranty was for. I had specifically asked if it would be covered if something went wrong the day after I bought it. Ali told me that it would be. As it turns out, not only did it take a week for them to get the warranty paperwork sent in, but I was then told that there was a 15 day waiting period after the fact. After repeated calls to both A&A and the warranty company I was contacted by someone who said he was in the warranty business and the dealer had asked him to call me. This person told me that when a vehicle breaks down so quickly they will not cover it because they consider the only way that happens is by abuse of the vehicle. The last time I spoke to Ali several weeks ago he said this was 'unfortunate'. I was told by the warranty guy that the only way I would get anything covered under warranty would be to wait 15-20 days and tell the company that it just happened, or to make friends with a mechanic and have him lie to the warranty people about what was wrong with it, and then pocket the money. I am now down what I paid the car, $1200 extra spent on repairs, parts, towing, etc...it still is not fixed, and I'm told the only way I'll get help is if I commit fraud. I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

Ali

"I am unable to register the 1996 Chevi blazer that was..."

I am unable to register the 1996 Chevi blazer that was purchased from A & A Auto, LLC on September 18, 2010. The registration was due on November 17, 2010. At Elbert County building (215 Comanche Street, Kiowa, Colorado 80117, 303-621-3123) I was notified that I couldn’t register as the Power of Attorney & other title documents were not correct. I called the dealership on November 29, 2010 & spoke to a dealer (who did not give his name) & he said that was correct they were going to a correct Power of Attorney & fix the other documents. The dealer said I would need to go to the county to get another temporary plate until they were able to get the correct documents. The dealer faxed me a letter stating such and I took it to Elbert County and they gave me a new temporary plate on December 1, 2010. After being pulled over the fourth time (December 29, 2010) I then called Elbert County to see if the proper paper work was in so I could get my plates I was told “no that no other papers have been sent in at that time”. I was recommended to call the dealership. I then called A & A Auto and spoke to Reza Elmi on December 29, 2010 at 3:57 & he started talking to me concerning payments & when the post dated checks would be good. He also stated that the one check I had given them was put in the bank when I told them too and it was returned. I had already spoke to my bank concerning this & Guaranty Bank had stated that the check was put in previous to the date; however, they still have to honor the check if the funds would have been there. Mr. Elmi said they did not put the check in early (December 18, 2010) & wanted to know when they were going to have their money. I gave him my paydays and told him when to put the post dated checks in. I then asked Mr. Elmi when they were going to get the documents into Elbert County? Elmi stated that they were not going to do any work on my documents until I had a few good payments in or had the blazer paid off as they might just have to come repo it. I asked how many payments they were talking about as they already had 3 there. Mr. Elmi continued & said a few maybe half or paid off. I said do you know that just might be illegal? He said well you owe us money & we don’t care. I then said “oh, ok I see how you do business, thank you for the information.” I then hung up. Ali the owner of A & A Auto, LLC then called and left a message saying how he wanted to work things out & just wanted to know when they could deposit the checks. I called back and left a message later that night and restated my pay dates & that something needed to be worked out so I can get my car registered. I called an attorney & he explained it was not legal what they were doing that they had 30 days to get the proper documents in so I could register my car. When I told him I bought the blazer in September & it was now December 29, 2010. The attorney said that is a real problem, as the dealership most likely cannot get the actual title & I would then be paying for a car that I will not be able to register. I then told the attorney that when we were buying the car the dealership gave me the wrong VIN when I tried to put insurance on it. The insurance company couldn't pull up the right car. I had to go outside to get the VIN off the car & do paper work again. The attorney said it sounds like a bad deal & I should talk to them to return the car & get out of the deal.My husband has called & asked them to contact us concerning the blazer (January 2, 2011 1:20) & that we would like to resolve it. My husband then gave a solution saying we would like our money back & they get their car back. We would need to hear back by 5:00 p.m. 1/3/11. We did not hear back

Ali, Brian and Mr. Elmi