AKJ Auto Sales

Ken Healy, General Manager, AKJ Auto Sales

Shawntae Jeffrey, Sales Consultant, AKJ Auto Sales

Shawntae Jeffrey

May 31, 2017

"Like buying and visiting with friends!"

- devo22

Ken and his office team put us at such ease at every turn. From the moment we drove up and saw such a great selection until they expedited all the paperwork and we were out the door. The used Jeep we bought at a very reasonable price runs perfect. We can't express how happy we are right now. It's scary buying a used car but not anymore. I told Ken we'd be back and will recommend them to everyone we know that's looking for an honest deal. Thank you, David C Gampfer Martha's Vineyard, Ma.

Shawntae Jeffrey

April 11, 2017

"Great experience !"

- Cmalaguti

Ken really knows his business and does t try to snowball you into buying a car and encourages you to take your time. Nancy and Katie are so nice and accomodating..you can't help but be at ease with them. They walk you through the process and and take and that makes it stress free. I'm very happy with my experience with them and would definitely recommend checking them out !

April 04, 2017

"Wrong first impression"

- CM

At first I thought this was a great place very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately once I ran into problems with the vehicle I purchased and Ken told me to go to his mechanic things have gone down hill. After the mechanic had it for 5 days and did not fix it, went for three things none of which have been fixed, Ken then told me well one problem can't be fixed but he would have the mechanic look into it further. Well no one communicated to me that it could not be fixed all week. Both he and the mechanic pointed fingers. When I thought we came to an agreement he told me he would reach out to me Monday and he did not so I left a message that night. He then called me back Tuesday and said that he never said he would reach out to me on Monday. So to me just your typical run of the mill sales man looking to get a sale. The truck needs an inspection sticker so I have to get it fixed to get the service engine soon light out (one of the three things it was at his mechanic for 5 days) but I definitely will not use his mechanic that is for sure. Overall I wish my first impression was right and that this was a great place but sadly it is a used car dealership that lives up to the stereotype of dealers being fast talkers. **update** Ken did reach out and questioned the service engine soon light. I did advise brought to my mechanic and will pay for it myself. Ken suggested a few options and solutions along with stating I could bring truck back and part ways, I told Ken that I will keep truck and take care of heated seat and current service engine problem on my end. He did say I had until Friday 4/8/17 to change my mind. As sated though I will keep truck, but very nice of him to reach out and give me options.

Used 2001 Jeep Wrangler, $9398