AKJ Auto Sales

Amanda Healy, Marketing Support, AKJ Auto Sales

Amanda Healy

Marketing Support

July 18, 2017

"Loved my experience with this dealership. Bought my truck in"

- Debbie d

Best ever. Had to buy a truck fast. Reviewed on line. Found the perfect Ford for the price and miles. Plus. Love the dark green color. Nice Ranger. Always drove Toyotas but have to say I love this Ford. Had one chance to have a friend drive me down. Just made it before they closed. Everything was perfect. Katie. So helpful. When I was really really in a jam found this perfect Ford. Everything on Cape Cod was SO much more money. Love my new Ranger. Love AKJ dealer. The best thing that happened for me. Five stars.

July 15, 2017

"Buying my second car "

- SydneyMarie214

This was my second vehicle purchased from AKJ auto sales and I was impressed yet again with the vehicle and with the service that was given. We worked a lot with katie and she was amazing, she got us all our paperwork done and ready for when we got there, and she was very helpful explaining everything. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

July 01, 2017

"The team was great need a car go there no joke"

- Tony

These. Guys were great we bought a Mazda after test driving a lot of cars there was some things wrong with it and he fixed all problems with it need a good car see ken and family

Nancy Harding