Accredited Motorcars Inc.

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating N/A

Accredited Motorcars Inc.

Accredited Motorcars Inc. Info

"I needed a new car and was tired of leasing. I found a..."

I needed a new car and was tired of leasing. I found a couple of vehicles I was interested in on Accredited's website and called Pete to set up an appointment. He listened to what I needed, was honest about the cars I was looking at and helped me narrow my search to what would be best for my daily commute. I hate the car buying experience but Pete certainly made it enjoyable (as enjoyable as it can be) & I didn't feel taken advantage of or as if he was trying to push the sale. It was probably the best experience I've had getting a car. I will definitely refer my friends/family to Pete when they are in the market for a new vehicle &, although I hope my car lasts for 20 years we all know it won't so I will go back to see Pete when its time for my next new car.

Peter V

"I am constantly changing cars. This was by far the best..."

I am constantly changing cars. This was by far the best experience I have had in a long time. Peter was very knowledgeable and up front with every aspect of the purchase processes. I am especially happy with the financing that Peter was able to get me. Thanks!!

Peter Vietheer

"I purchased a used BWM from Accredited last week. I'm..."

I purchased a used BWM from Accredited last week. I'm very happy with my purchase! My salesman's name was Pete and highly recommend asking for him if you go there. He was very knowledgeable and for the first time in my life, I left a car dealer NOT feeling like I just got completely hosed. I would definitely purchase a car from Pete again!

Pete

"Pete and James were amazing to deal with, super..."

Pete and James were amazing to deal with, super informative and way cool. Their hilarious banter back and forth made me feel like i was part of the family. good guys, really and decent prices on good quality cars. I've sent a whole bunch of friends and family there, and will continue to do so in the future. When you get there ask for Pete, he's the fat one that sits up front, looks like a biker, but he drives a prius.Really cool people over there.

Pete and James

"If there was a "6" rating for..."

If there was a "6" rating for "Excellent" I would have used it! Pete is fantastic to work with, will definitely recommend him to friends and family. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Pete has helped us find the perfect car for our family's needs, and within our budget... Thank You for all you have done for us!

Peter V.