Acura of Boston

Kevin Hosein, Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager, Acura of Boston

Kevin Hosein

Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager

December 20, 2016

"Excellent service from Randell - T"

- Tita998

Just leased a RDX recently and received exceptional services from Randell, he was easy going, very friendly and helpful, didn't give me hard time in the price negotiating. I felt very comfortable for the first time being at the negotiating stage of the any deal. He didn't kept me waiting for long, came back with price response quickly. I was able to get a good deal. I felt very comfortable for the first time being at the negotiating stage of any deal. After the deal was done, he followed through and being very responsive with my questions while I was waiting for approval. He also offered personally deliver the car to me. I would highly recommend him to any dealerships, not only he is a good sales person and also apply personal touch to customers. Thanks Randell!

December 20, 2016

"Great car buying experience"

- Angela

Buying a car can be a very stressful experience. Randall took all the stress out of the process. He made me feel completely comfortable. He was knowledgeable and honest. There was no pressure at all! I suggest everyone should see Randall if they are looking for a car. I know I will buy my next car from him!

November 09, 2016

"New MDX"

- YR

Just purchased a 2017 MDX and had a great experience with Randall through the process. He was attentive, responsive, and helpful through every step. I would highly recommend him to others interested in an Acura.

Acura of Boston, Brighton, MA, 02135