Acura of Gainesville

Acura of Gainesville Info

Jenkins Acura

KCJ
5/05/2016

"Fantastic service by Aaron!"

I thoroughly enjoyed the service provided at the dealership. They understood the need quickly and made quick decisions in negotiating the price. The vehicle I leased is fantastic!

Aaron Francis-Verbeelen

GR, Spring Hill
4/23/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Drove all the way from Spring Hill for car purchase #10 & it was worth it, no haggle & they did exactly what they said, VERY Trustworthy!!!

Aaron Francis-Verbeelen

Gatorgirl1207
4/14/2016

"Easiest car buying experience ever "

I did an email inquiry and within minutes had a great deal. No haggling, no 'playing the game' Would hands down recommend to anyone looking for a luxury automobile.

Aaron

Jane4567
4/09/2016

"Amazing experience!!"

I went to a couple of dealerships before here but Gainesville Acura was the only one who treated me right and honestly. Thank you guys!!!

Brittany, Cason

Acura of Gainesville responded to this review

April 11, 2016

Thanks so much for the excellent review! We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! - Acura of Gainesville Team

Thehouli
2/08/2014

"Hands-down, the best car buying experience I have ever..."

Hands-down, the best car buying experience I have ever had. We used USAA, which is powered by Truecar, and found a terrific price at Gatorland. Nikki, Who seems to handle most of their Internet sales, was responsive and as nice as can be. She found the vehicle we wanted in exactly the color and configuration we wanted and had it there, accessorized as we negotiated, in very short order. With lots of skepticism, we jumped in the car and drove 300 miles to finalize the deal. When we got there, the RDX was set up perfectly and waiting under the roof right beside the show room for us. The deal went down exactly as promised and, after a little paperwork, we were on our way with a great new Acura. Everyone at the dealership was professional and extremely friendly. I would not hesitate to drive the 300 miles again to purchase another vehicle from Gatorland.

Nikki

371Suz
4/07/2013

"Ricky was very helpful in telling me about Acura. He took..."

Ricky was very helpful in telling me about Acura. He took me to each model and explained the overall vehicle's features and benefits. He was easy to understand and while we were on the test drive he was friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was professional and not pushy at all! I plan to recommend him to friends and co-workers.

Ricky Weghorst

elepark
3/29/2013

"consistently great , friendly service at this dealership...."

consistently great , friendly service at this dealership. Very honest and trustworthy, always upfront about cost. Shuttle service also very prompt and courteous. Would definitely reccomend to friends.

Bernie Luchenburg

burksdj
11/20/2012

"I have worked with Gatorland Acura for the last 2 Acuras..."

I have worked with Gatorland Acura for the last 2 Acuras I've purchased. Wayne, James, Ronnie & Georgio always make me feel special and work quickly to get me the best deal. They remember my name, ask how my family is doing, and really take an interest in me as a person, not just a sale. Thank you for always making my experience at Gatorland Acura the best!

James Suggs, Wayne Tennant, Georgio Rodriguez, Ronnie Nesbitt

cathymikemac
9/03/2012

"We had a very good experience purchasing a new 2012 Acura..."

We had a very good experience purchasing a new 2012 Acura TSL at Gatorland Acura in Gainesville, Fl. Rick Beagle was very friendly and helpful in presenting the different choices available. He was knowledgeable and honest without being pushy. Georgio Rodriquez helped to close the deal by offering a very fair price on the new car and our trade in, and the processing was easy and efficient. I have owned an Acura since 1987 and I continue to be pleased with it's handling, reliability, safety and servicing!

Rick Beagle, Rick Beagle, Georgio Rodriguez

OneCent
8/24/2012

"I brought my car in for it's 127K service, I drove away..."

I brought my car in for it's 127K service, I drove away pleased and feeling safe and thankful to have a service writer like Bernie and service manager like Rick. As a widow responsible for the care of my own vehicle, it is comforting to know that I am dealing with men of integrity and honesty. I was a long time Lexus customer before the purchase of my Acura, I didn't feel Lexus service could be beat BUT I was wrong. Service at Gatorland Acura is far superior and it is that service that will keep me buying Acuras .... that is if the 2013 MDX ever makes its debut. What ever happens in the automobile industry, please don't ever let Rick or Bernie get away ... they are the epitome of the meaning behind the word service. Thank you.

Bernie Luchenburg and Rick Townsend