Acura of Libertyville

Acura of Libertyville

Call
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

"New Acura Purchase"

I just bought a 2014 ILX. I traded in my 2005 TSX. During the 10 year period I owned my TSX and after put 164K on it, I have nothing but sincere admiration for not only James Won in the sales Dept, but everyone in service. I received another great deal on my new Acura and I look forward to another long span of dealing with whom I consider the best Acura dealer in the State.

"leasing a 2015 Acura TLX"

Shane Lyon did a great job qouting our request for a @015 TLX. After the lease was signed he did a superior job of training my wife on the auto's numertous features. Bob Eberspacher

"Purchase Experience EVER"

Best car purchase experience EVER!!! James was great in every aspect. After we selected our 2015 TLX the entire purchase took 90 minutes including the orientation with the features. Kudos to the dealership and it's employees.

"A+ for Libertyville Acura and Stanford Kim"

If you are looking for a great car buying experience, go see Stanford Kim at Acura of Libertyville. I got a great deal on a 2015 Acura RDX and I couldn't be happier. It was between the Acura RDX and Jeep Grand Cherokee - no regrets.

"Jerry Solan & Tom Knollenberg-the best in service"

I recently traded in my lease - I've been so happy with my car that I simply traded it in for a newer version of the same car. Both times, Jerry Solan and Tom Knollenberg were great - efficient (my car pick up took a total of less than an hour), professional, and courteous. I will plan to lease future cars from them as well. The service department is also outstanding.

Jerry Solan as well as tom Knollenberg

"Big fat Liers"

I wouldn't recommend this dealer, they are total liers and don't know what honesty means They email you a price quote when you are ready to pull the trigger they increase the price and tell you the email quote you received was not from them and they are not responsible and demand you more Don't ever think of buying from them, you get ripped off big time

Acura of Libertyville responded to this review

November 06, 2014

Acura of Libertyville said on 10/27/2014 01:42 PM (Private Message) Dear Mr. Arock, I truly apologize for this situation. It's not our policy to lie to customers. I have been here for over 20 years and have created a environment that we don't lie to customers but what did happen I find out my Used Car Manager Mike Hatch repriced the car as we do as the car ages in inventory and marked it down and then never rechecked his work. We have had a long discussions and implemented a policy that we hope will avoid mistakes like this in the future. That being said I would like to still try and earn your business. Feel free to contact me at 847-932-5201 Glenn Bockwinkel, Owner and General Manager

"We bought TWO 2015s!"

We had been "shopping around" to purchase a car and decided upon an Acura. We are thrilled with the comfort, accessories, style and class of the RDX and MDX. When we walked into Acura of Libertyville we were not positive if we would purchase a car, but wanted to look at our options. Well, we ended up purchasing both a 2015 RDX and a 2015 MDX. We were extremely impressed with everyone at Acura of Libertyville, but especially Wael Khalaf, our sales person. We truly connected with him. He was thoughtful, caring, and informative. He definitely knows his cars. He does not pressure. We were relaxed and felt wonderful about our purchases. He has a great deal to offer besides his knowledge about cars. We appreciate his effort, honesty and sense of humor. We definitely would recommend anyone to work with Wael!!! We look forward to finding out more about the service department as time goes on. We are very pleased with our new purchases. It is great that they offer Acura owner classes and tech classes.

"Great Buying Experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a certified used vehicle from Acura of Libertyville; the overall experience was great. Our sales representative, Deshawn, was extremely helpful, sincere, and honest. It was refreshing to walk into a dealership and not be haggled, pressured, or steered towards certain vehicles. Deshawn was very knowledgeable and gave honest and prompt responses to all of our questions. Thank you for a pleasant and easy shopping experience. ~ Jackie & Aaron

"This was an enjoyable car purchase"

I purchased a 2014 RDX from Luigi Miceli (Internet Sales Manager) on October 9, 2014. I appreciated Luigi’s sales style, as he is not the typical “pushy salesperson”. He was quite knowledgeable about the car on our test drive. I would definitely recommend Luigi to anybody interested in purchasing an Acura, and I would definitely recommend Acura as it’s a very nice car to drive.

"Great Experience"

I was pleasantly surprised with the great service from the staff at Acura of Libertyville. It was the fastest I have ever bought a car. In the past I was at a dealership for over 3-4 hours. This was less than an hour. Luigi is a great sales person. No pressure what so ever. Ask for him!

Reviews of James  Won