Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

RDX2001
5/06/2015

"Five Star Customer Service"

Wael was wonderful! He did the very first thing a sales person should do-LISTEN to what the customer needs and wants. I mean really listen, then we test drive an RDX. He explained well the features of the car, no rushing and answered all our questions. We then sat down and he presented our options. Wael was very professional, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Joe Essling also did a wonderful job and we were in and out of his office in no time. I would definitely refer Acura of Libertyville to friends and family. HIgh Five to all staff! We appreciated the service you provided to satisfy customers like us.

tgb1974
5/01/2015

"Go see Shane Lyon!"

I just leased a 2015 Acura RDX Tech from Acura of Libertyville and could not be more pleased with my experience there. Shane Lyon, my sales consultant, was one of the finest car salesmen with whom I have ever had the pleasure to work. He was courteous, diligent, honest and knowledgeable. Shane made my experience at Acura of Libertyville pleasing and hassle-free. If you are in the market for an Acura in the greater Chicagoland area, Shane Lyon's desk at Acura of Libertyville should be your first stop!

cdp123
5/01/2015

"Amazing experience!"

I will start by saying that my past experiences in buying a new vehicle have been horrible. I always felt like I was not getting the best deal even though I was always assured that I was. I hated sitting in the dealership waiting for the paperwork to be completed and then when it was signed I felt like all they wanted me to do was leave where the salesperson could move on to the next sale. Well, none of that was true at the Acura dealership. James Won treated me complete honesty and respect, he did not try to sale me every upgrade or latest gadget but listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and helped me select what worked best for me. I got a great deal on my RDX which makes me only love it more! John Sherrier was very personable and had my paperwork done in record time, I was shocked how quickly it was all completed. Both men were great to work with and I would recommend them and the dealership.

Warrbob
4/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Luigi was outstanding and made this our best car buying experience ever. His no pressure, no non-sense approach was appreciated. Also dealt well with our kids who threw him a few surprises.

Kimie7
4/30/2015

"Shane Is Superb!"

We went to Acura of Libertyville to by a used vehicle. We received top-notch concern and service and left with a great vehicle and thankful that there is a dealer we can refer others to!

mgordon9

"great experience "

Shnae Lyon and mike hatch did a great job! He was very helpful on the phone even before we came into the dealership. When we bought the car we left feeling that they really had our best interests in mind. He did a nice job of explaining how all the great new features worked.

baris1

"2 hous in and out"

Understood what I wanted and made it happen, really liked my experience. James was great to work with and made it easy for me while I was in a hurry.

srk
4/29/2015

"Doesn't Get Any Better Than This"

The Service Department staff is friendly, caring and talented. They always find a way to squeeze me in when I don't plan my time well! They are patient and listen thoroughly when a non-mechanic like me tries to describe the problem.

LAS
4/27/2015

"The Stanford Kim Experience"

I was driving a 2005 TL purchased at Acura of Libertyville when Sanford Kim called with a deal I could hardly resist. Stanford Kim is one of the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with. His level of detail and understanding of the product was beyond impressive. In less than 3 days we left Libertyville Acura with a 2015 TLX for me, and a 2012 MDX for my husband. I worked directly with Stanford Kim, Mike Hatch and Joe Essling, I felt that they all really listened and respected our needs and limitations. I will proudly recommend Stanford and Libertyville Acura to anyone who is looking for a new car!!

KarenEJ
4/19/2015

"Wonderful Experience!!!"

I have purchased many cars and dealt with numerous salespeople and dealerships in the past, and I have never experienced the level of knowledge and professionalism as I did with Acura of Libertyville. Everyone I met throughout the process of trading in my old car and purchasing a certified pre-owned MDX, was extremely kind, helpful, and patient. My salesperson, Shane, in particular, went above and beyond when it came to assisting me every step of the way, and he has continued the excellent customer service post-purchase. I would highly recommend Shane, and Acura of Libertyville, if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Reviews of James  Won