Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

Thi Dang
5/09/2016

"Great service!"

Stanford Kim did a great job with helping me choose the right car and made the whole process very easy. He was friendly and gave me all the information I needed to know about my new car. He was very knowledgeable and made sure he went through everything with me . I appreciate that he did not pressure me into buying a car like other car dealers. Instead he gave me his honesty opinion and did his best to help me choose the right car. I will definitely go back to Stanford in the future, and recommend this place to my friends and family. Thank you for a great service.

newrlxbuyer
5/08/2016

"New RLX"

Shane Lyon, of Acura of Libertyville, did a wonderful job educating me about the RLX (both before and after I purchased the vehicle). I generally don't like the car buying process, but Shane made it efficient and pleasant.

Zaya48
5/05/2016

"Awesome experience"

My family's experience with this place was AWESOME. Very professional, but also personable staff. Great job Joe and Rico! They took their time until we were satisfied with the service. Thank you guys!

Steve Lewit
5/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Stanford Kim was my salesperson and he did an outstanding job for us. First of all he is very courteous, knowledgeable, and we felt truly trying to do the best for us. He did a great job of explaining all of our options and helping us select the option that was best for our lifestyle, the amount of driving we do, and our needs in the size of the vehicle. When we brought up the competition he was candid about the pros and cons of Acura vs the others and never hyped what he had to offer and never try to 'sell' us a deal. If all auto salespeople were like Stanford buying a car would not be the unpleasant experience it is for most people. If you go to Acura Libertyville ask for Stanford Kim. You won't be disappointed.

SungTLX
5/03/2016

"Stan "The Man!""

Our experience with Stanford Kim was fantastic! He was very professional and listened carefully to what we were looking for in a vehicle. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Stanford, and I have been happy with both and have felt like the price is always fair. I never feel pressured and 100%.

jhpage

"2016 TLX"

We discussed my car requirements (low end TLX / higher end ILX) and test drove both cars. I chose the TLX. We talked about price, an offer was made and excepted. The car was prepped, paperwork filled out and I went home with a nice new TLX. Very strait forward, Stanford was great, he didn't waste my time or try to upsell me, he was very professional. This is my third car from AoL and my sixth Acura.

ALR_10
4/30/2016

"Wael Khalaf - Great Customer Service"

We had a great experience - we highly recommend our sales person Wael Khalaf! True to his word, fair and knew his stuff. Very responsive, attentive and knowledgeable.

Polywog22

"Overall good dealership"

The people were friendly and accommodating. They were able to locate the car I was looking for in only a could days. The features were thoroughly explained.

max
4/29/2016

"Excellence!"

We bought our first Acura from Wael Khalaf and were impressed with his knowledge and passion for Acuras - his enthusiasm soon won us over. Wael encouraged us to shop around - which we did - and was patient with our buying process. Of course, he was confident that he offered the best car and the best deal, which he did! We would highly recommend anyone interested in a new car to seek out Wael.

rwraimondi
4/27/2016

"2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD"

Just purchased my 1st Acura (2016 MDX SH-AWD). I'm looking forward in enjoying this SUV for a very long time. The sales person (Wael Khalaf) was AWESOME! True to his word, fair and knew his stuff. Every question/concern I had was immediately answered to my complete satisfaction. I will be buying my next car from him!

Reviews of James  Won