Acura of Libertyville

Acura of Libertyville

Call
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

"A Thoroughly Pleasant Buying Experience"

This dealership clearly understands what customers want and strives to provide it at every stage of the process. My salesman (Shane Lyon) was extremely knowledgable, selling the car with facts and enthusiasm for the product -- and no pressure whatsoever. And the closing paperwork procedure was more efficient than I've ever experienced before. I usually dread the car buying process --- this one was downright pleasant.

"Excellent sale...thanks James Won"

James Won did a stellar job of working with us to purchase our Acura. He clearly explained documents needed to test drive and finalize the sale. Joe made the financial side of the deal into a smooth transaction. James came to the dealership on his day off, knowing it would work best into my schedule. Upon completion of our purchase, James spent extra time with us to guarantee that we understood how to maneuver through all the new electronics. From doors to navigation to stereos to lights. ..James knows his cars!

"Love the new TLX!"

We've purchased 2 vehicles from Acura of Libertyville - a 2012 MDX and recently a 2015 TLX. Love both vehicles. Sales experience and service is always has been outstanding. Shane Lyon helped us with both purchases - very professional, knowledgable and consultative.

"TLX 2015"

I recently acquired Acura TLX 2015 from Stanford Kim at Libertyville Acura. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. His relaxed and friendly manner made me feel unpressured and the whole process went smoothly and efficiently. This is our fifth Acura from this location. Last Saturday my husband and I attended new owners clinic which was very helpful.

""My great new TL TECH""

I found Libertyville Acura a great place to purchase a car. Salesman Stanford Kim was very helpful answered all our questions and we left very confident with our new purchase. He also made it very comfortable and stress free during my buying experience.

Stanford Kim

"Stanford Kim the 5 Star car salesman"

My wife and I were in the market to upgrade our family car and happened to be in the Libertyville Acura dealership. We were fortunate to have been greeted by Stanford Kim who first spent the the time listening to what our requirements were. He was patient, very knowledgable and not at all pushy. He showed us the pros and cons of each of the different model years and then encouraged us to take each of the models for a test drive to get a feel for the cars. We were in the market for an older pre owned model but Stanford's energy and enthusiasm shifted us towards the new 2015 MDX and we couldn't be more happy with car and the value we received from the dealership. In midst of all the decisions we needed to make (model/color/price/lease/buy/etc.) he even patiently kept our kids occupied with video games so me and my wife could have some quiet uninterrupted time to determine what was right for us in the long run. Stanford is relatively new to the car business but his knowledge and people skills are better than any salesman I've interacted with across industries. If I were to open a dealership Stanford would be the sales person I would want to hire. I give him a 5 star rating and highly recommend anyone wanting to learn more about Acuras to ask for Stanford Kim at Acura of Libertyville.

"My new TLX"

Acura of Libertyville made my last experience so easy, I went back again after seeing the new TLX. Once again they made my buying experience painless and quick. Thanks Luigi.

"RDX purchase"

Stanford Kim was the salesman that saw us looking at the SUV on the lot. He came up introduced himself and asked he could help. He helped us find the SUV that we wanted and was up front with the car fax reports and any indication that a car would be not what we wanted. Once we made the decision finalizing the price was quick and fair.

"Great Experience"

I don't enjoy buying cars. Our salesman Shane Lyon at Acura of Libertyville made the whole process easy end enjoyable... and I love the car!! I would recommend this dealership and salesman to everyone.

"Great Dealership"

I recently purchased a previously owned car from Luigi Micelli. He was professional as was the entire staff. I've now have had experience with the sales group and the service group and found all to be extremely courteous, professional and helpful. I was referred to a couple managers who supported their team and found solutions for all of us. I highly recommend this dealership.

Reviews of James  Won