Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

Mikeand Denise
6/21/2015

"Fantastic Service and attention to detail"

We came in looking for more information on an RDX. We walked into the showroom and we were greeted by James Won. James was extremely friendly and helpful and answered all of our questions without trying to push a sale on us. We really were not looking to buy a car when we walked in, we were looking to get more information and then come to a decision within a few weeks. I had already test drove a 2016 RDX at another dealership, so I knew this was a vehicle to consider. With James being so helpful and making us feel comfortable, we decided to ask about pricing for a 2015 RDX Tech AWD vs. a 2016 Tech or Advanced Package AWD. He was very informative and straightforward with talking about pricing for the 2015 and really made us an offer that we couldn't refuse. I am so glad we decided to stop in and happier to have dealt with James Won. James even went the extra mile to help us unload our trade-in as it was full Love my 2015 RDX We also dealt with John Sherrier for the financing and the entire process was smooth. You truly have a great staff at this location. Anyone looking for an Acura should go to Acura of Libertyville

RajeevS
6/20/2015

"2016 Acura MDX w/Tech purchase"

Excellent experience and painless, smooth transaction. Shane Lyon was my sales consultant, ad he was awesome. He was very patient as I was relocating from CA to IL, and trying to buy a car in IL as soon as I had moved but not established residency. Highly recommend this dealer and Shane Lyon to anyone considering purchase of an Acura.

Shane Lyon

RDX2013
6/20/2015

"Purchase of 2016 Acura RDX Advanced Package "

If you're in the market for an Acura head to this dealership and ask for Luigi. Great communication, accommodating, no pressure, and patient. Third Acura we've purchased and hands down the best experience thus far.

iblando
6/18/2015

"Best Experience with Stanford Kim"

I had the best experience at the Acura Libertyville dealership. Customer service was amazing. I will be coming here for many years. Stanford Kim made my experience the best I've had so far! Thank you for making the process easy and fun!

Usually hate buying cars
6/17/2015

"Amaxing car purchase experience"

I’m writing a review that I thought would never be able to be written. This is a review of an auto purchasing experience at Acura of Libertyville. The reason I’m so incredulous that I’m able to write this is because the experience was both exceptional and improbable. My wife and I are in our fifties and have purchased many autos in our lives. Before we began this episode of car purchase, we both bemoaned the fact that we had to once again begin to play “the game.” By that, I mean the high pressure “What can I do to get you in this car today?”, the back and forth wrangling “C’mon, what do you want me to do, give you the car?” “I have to go talk to my manager about your offer.”, and finally, the now you get to spend the next 3 hours in the finance office where our finance manager will try to sell you $10,000.00 in superfluous accessories. Incredibly, none of those predictable developments occurred at this dealership. From the time we walked in to the Acura of Libertyville dealership, it was low-key, unobtrusive, enjoyable, and professional. We were pleasantly greeted by Shane Lyon and then allowed to walk around freely, without the prototypical hawkish salesman breathing down our necks and badgering us. When we had a question, it was answered immediately, accurately, and honestly. Shane couldn’t have been any more amiable and solicitous allowing us all of the time and space we wanted. Needless to say, because of the pleasant environment and understated experience, and we did end up with a new 2016 Acura MDX. Consequently, we want to thank Shane Lyon and Acura of Libertyville for making the experience of car shopping actually enjoyable. We recommend this place to anyone (that means pretty much everyone who’s ever shopped for a car) who has had the usual dismal experience while shopping for cars.

daleksi89
6/17/2015

"Great Car buying experience!!"

We just bought a 2016 Acura RDX from Acura of Libertyville- it was honestly the best car buying experience we have ever had. Wael Khalaf greeted us the moment we walked in and was so helpful and knowledgeable about the car that we were looking at. He seriously made our car buying experience so pleasant. We also dealt with Joe Essling who helped us lock in the best rate and price for our car. Would suggest this dealership to anyone who wants a great car and outstanding customer service. Thanks Acura of Libertyville!!

ragingb66

"Service Review"

Outstanding service, friendly and helpful employees. They did what they said they would. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends. No hassle service

Ttcastle
6/16/2015

"Horrible service department"

We went here for an oil change and during the inspection, they missed items. They did tell me my tires and brakes were in good condition though. After I left our MDX shook when braking. We returned the car and they said it was the alignment and they "fixed" it. It was better but not the same. I went back for another oil change and to ask them to take a look at the shaking again. They picked up my car from the office and hours later they called to tell me I could pick up my vehicle. I called and explained that I have a loaner and I was told they'd swap out the cars at my office. They apologized and said they forgot. I asked about the shaking and they completely forgot to look. So I asked them to look and explained exactly how it happened. During their "test drive" they must have been slamming on the brakes (I told them it was during slowing, not slamming on the brakes) and they broke a pedestal sink I had in the back of the MDX. That night I wrote a review on yelp and the bd manager called me (Michelle) and she was apologetic and said she'd come get the car from my house and have it completely inspected. I was happy she was attempting to fix this. The next day I got a call from the "head mechanic" and he said he couldn't see anything wrong except that "your car is really loud. Didn't you notice it's really loud? It's so loud. The tires go 'wahwahwah'. We can replace them for $1,600". There is a reason why this mechanic should never talk to a customer again. I told him I wasn't interested in new tires since I was told only 3 months ago my tires were fine. I went back to pick up my car and they couldn't start it! They had used the last of the gas and didn't have any gas to put in so I had to take the loaner again. Upon returning Jen was at the desk and she completely ignored me. Then yelled at the person who had picked up the gas. She was one of the most rude people I have ever met. If you must go there, only work with Nick. He seems to be the only service advisor to care about his job. I never received a follow up from anyone after I said no to new tires.

nrtfiord
6/15/2015

"Luigi at Acura of Libertyville very helpful."

Purchased 2016 MDX and MDX trade in. Luigi was very pleasant, responsive, accommodating, and easy to work with. Explained car features in detail on delivery. Highly recommend!

acuraaudi
6/15/2015

"Great car buying experience with DeShawn and Joe"

We just bought a 2015 Acura RDX from Acura of Libertyville - it was a great car buying experience. DeShawn Chambliss was friendly, well-informed about all the vehicles, answered all of our questions, spent as much time with us as we needed and in general made sure that we were totally satisfied with our purchase. Joe Essling helped us with financing, got us a better rate than our own bank, and worked with us through all the paperwork in a clear, engaging, and sometimes funny manner. Altogether a pleasant experience. I highly recommend them.

Reviews of James  Won