Acura of Libertyville

Muller's Woodfield Acura

6452mm
6/20/2016

"Great Experience!"

Working with Luigi Miceli was a great experience. He answered all of our questions and make the car finding process a breeze. He knew exactly what I was looking for. I love my ILX and will definitely be back after the lease is up.

mikegrin
6/03/2016

"Great sales staff"

Our sales rep Shane Lyon was just great. Great deal and service. Shane was very knowledgeable about the car we purchased. Explained everything in great detail.

hermtrout
6/03/2016

"Quick and Fair"

Did a great job giving a fair deal and getting me out quickly with no hassles. Shane Lyon kept me posted on pricing and was great to work with.

Donna Keesling
5/29/2016

"Excellent Service"

This is the 3rd car I have bought here. These people are amazing. This time I worked with Rico Rojas. A very pleasurable experience working with him. His knowledge was over the top. By the time I left, I felt like I had made a new friend. Will definitely continue my business with them.

Rico Rojas

Andrea Rees
5/25/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

My husband and I worked with Luigi Miceli when looking to purchase our new vehicle. We had conducted extensive research, both online and with multiple dealerships in the months leading up to our recent purchase at Acura of Libertyville. Luigi was personable, down to earth and our experience with him was most pleasant and completely "pressure-free". Joe Essling in Finance was also a pleasure to work with. This experience ultimately contributed to the dealership we chose to purchase our new vehicle. Due to the excellent service we experienced when working with Luigi and Acura of Libertyville, we will be returning with future business. Thank you!

Audiphile
5/22/2016

"Shane rules!"

The process of working with Shane to buy my pre-owned Audi A4 cabriolet was very straightforward, stress-free, and altogether the most pleasant car-buying experience I have had. When it is time to buy that MDX with a 3rd row once I have my 3rd child, I'll be making my way back to Libertyville.

JudyD
5/16/2016

"Thank You"

My husband and I would like to Thank the entire Acura of Libertyville team for the excellent service we received when purchasing our new TLX and MDX. This wasn't our first purchase from this dealership, and it certainly won't be our last.

Jim W
5/15/2016

"Outstanding experience "

I gave Acura of Libertyville a 5 star rating because from the moment I walked into the dealership and was greeted by my Sales & Leasing Consultant, Wael Khalaf, to later meeting the Sales Manager, Mike Wilson, everything was first class. I decided to lease a 2016 Acura RDX and was very pleased with my trade in offer and the financing that was finalized by the Business Manager, Joe Essling. My Salesman, Wael Khalaf helped me transfer all my belongings from my trade-in to my new Acura and then proceeded to walk me thru all the features of the RDX. Wael also made sure I had the contact information for the Acura of Libertyville Service Department and invited me to a new owner orientation. Overall, I was very impressed with my experience at Acura of Libertyville.

Shelly Berg

kball
5/15/2016

"TLX AND TSX "

Walking into Acura of Libertyville was a great experience, the staff was very polite and helped with any questions or concerns. Wael Khalaf helped not just one but two purchases. He was very patient while helping us look for the right cars for us. Our experience was fantastic.

Revell
5/12/2016

"They cash deposits checks when they say they are not"

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL NOT CASH YOUR DEPOSIT CHECK! I gave them a deposit on a car and was told they would not cash my check and they woutld staple it to the deal bag! I went back within 24 hours to get my check and they CASHED IT! I now have to wait for my check to clear for them to issue me a check, and then their check has to clear for me to use my money again! This is BS! as they do not have a car I want

Mike Wilson

Acura of Libertyville responded to this review

July 11, 2016

Dear Mr. Revell, Please accept my apology for the frustration you experienced. Unfortunately, we are unable to "hold" deposit checks and we would not staple a check to a "deal bag" or anywhere else as that would be a potential privacy concern and improper safeguarding of your financial information. My understanding is that your refund has been processed and you have been made whole. Please reach out if we can provide any further assistance on this, and I truly apologize that expectations were not met. -Acura of Libertyville