Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

Juliek17
4/20/2016

"Absolutely Easy!! "

Luigi was so great to work with !! He is a no pressure easy going guys that we enjoyed working with. We had fun during process. It took my husband and I 4 months to make a decision. No matter the question we asked or how many times we contacted Luigi, he still had that happy and sincere "what can I do for you? " attitude. This dealership is 22 miles from our house but chose to come back because of their refreshing honesty. We will be making all of our service apts here because they are just that great. We will for sure be back for car #2.

Qli
4/19/2016

"How buying a car in 2016 should be "

We reached out to Acura of Libertyville and a bunch of other dealers having already test driven an MDX and knowing exactly the trim level and options we wanted. Our sales consultant Stanford Kim was very responsive and forthcoming on all the information requested, offered the most competitive price among all dealers. Once in the dealership, the process was very efficient and painless. Did not push us to buy anything we didn't need and the final prices are exactly as communicated over emails before. The whole process took 3 days from me reaching out to dealers for quotes and driving the car home. This is how buying a car in 2016 should be. Will be recommending Stan to friends who are looking at Acuras.

MDX20162019
4/18/2016

"Great sales team!"

Shane Lyon was very helpful & professional during the purchase of a new MDX. I'd highly recommend this dealership for their diligence & courtesy. The finance team was very helpful in making sure all the paperwork & #'s were easy to understand.

Bahoboy
4/17/2016

"Buying a new car from sales rep James Won"

My wife and I leased an MDX 2016 from libertyville Acura. When we picked up our car, our sales person Mr. James Won, took his time to teach us the majority of the new technology of the SUV. ( I said majority since most likely, we will not be able to remember them all in one setting) he has the patience to answer our questions and asked as if we have other questions, we can go back there and ask him. It was a very pleasant experience leasing a new car.

elina1986
4/14/2016

"servise team was very good, the best Wael Khalaf "

we are not happy with management work , we have to spend so much time to get some numbers and do financial work , but we like sales workers

Tyler Wortman

Janetp
4/13/2016

"First Lease"

Yesterday, I leased my first car and first Acura. I was working with Wael Khalaf who made the entire process easy and efficient. He found a car that fit all of my requirements, answered my repetitive questions, and was extremely knowledgable. It was a pleasure to work with the entire staff.

Service team and management.

Erica
4/13/2016

"Great car buying experience"

I worked with Luigi at Acura of Libertyville and he was fantastic - very helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy. He always got back to me quickly when I sent him yet more questions. Once we decided on a new RDX, he got in the car I wanted from another dealer in just two days. I couldn't be happier with my new car.

JoelRDX
4/12/2016

"Great new car experience with Luigi Miceli"

It was great working with Luigi again. I had just purchased a new RDX a month or so ago and wanted to get my wife into a new MDX. Luigi was right there every step of the way and made her feel extremely comfortable and excited to make the switch to Acura. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and we'd recommend him to anyone.

Ramblertron
4/11/2016

"An easy and relaxing experience"

This is the 4th car and 3rd RDX that we have leased through Acura of Libertyville. It is also the 2nd time we have dealt with Stanford Kim. When the lease was expiring on our 1st RDX we looked at the BMW X1. The price was higher and the amenities were fewer. Plus, the sales person just kept saying "You really want a BMW". No, I wanted the most for my money and we got it with the Acura. Stanford has made the process with our current ILX and the new RDX easy and pleasurable.

Randamcghee
4/10/2016

"New car purchase"

It was so great working with Shane Lyon at Acura of libertyville on our new purchase! He was very helpful and knowledgeable of all the features of the car.

Reviews of James  Won