Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

Donna Keesling
5/29/2016

"Excellent Service"

This is the 3rd car I have bought here. These people are amazing. This time I worked with Rico Rojas. A very pleasurable experience working with him. His knowledge was over the top. By the time I left, I felt like I had made a new friend. Will definitely continue my business with them.

Rico Rojas

Andrea Rees
5/25/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

My husband and I worked with Luigi Miceli when looking to purchase our new vehicle. We had conducted extensive research, both online and with multiple dealerships in the months leading up to our recent purchase at Acura of Libertyville. Luigi was personable, down to earth and our experience with him was most pleasant and completely "pressure-free". Joe Essling in Finance was also a pleasure to work with. This experience ultimately contributed to the dealership we chose to purchase our new vehicle. Due to the excellent service we experienced when working with Luigi and Acura of Libertyville, we will be returning with future business. Thank you!

Audiphile
5/22/2016

"Shane rules!"

The process of working with Shane to buy my pre-owned Audi A4 cabriolet was very straightforward, stress-free, and altogether the most pleasant car-buying experience I have had. When it is time to buy that MDX with a 3rd row once I have my 3rd child, I'll be making my way back to Libertyville.

JudyD
5/16/2016

"Thank You"

My husband and I would like to Thank the entire Acura of Libertyville team for the excellent service we received when purchasing our new TLX and MDX. This wasn't our first purchase from this dealership, and it certainly won't be our last.

Jim W
5/15/2016

"Outstanding experience "

I gave Acura of Libertyville a 5 star rating because from the moment I walked into the dealership and was greeted by my Sales & Leasing Consultant, Wael Khalaf, to later meeting the Sales Manager, Mike Wilson, everything was first class. I decided to lease a 2016 Acura RDX and was very pleased with my trade in offer and the financing that was finalized by the Business Manager, Joe Essling. My Salesman, Wael Khalaf helped me transfer all my belongings from my trade-in to my new Acura and then proceeded to walk me thru all the features of the RDX. Wael also made sure I had the contact information for the Acura of Libertyville Service Department and invited me to a new owner orientation. Overall, I was very impressed with my experience at Acura of Libertyville.

kball
5/15/2016

"TLX AND TSX "

Walking into Acura of Libertyville was a great experience, the staff was very polite and helped with any questions or concerns. Wael Khalaf helped not just one but two purchases. He was very patient while helping us look for the right cars for us. Our experience was fantastic.

Revell
5/12/2016

"They cash deposits checks when they say they are not"

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL NOT CASH YOUR DEPOSIT CHECK! I gave them a deposit on a car and was told they would not cash my check and they woutld staple it to the deal bag! I went back within 24 hours to get my check and they CASHED IT! I now have to wait for my check to clear for them to issue me a check, and then their check has to clear for me to use my money again! This is BS! as they do not have a car I want

Mike Wilson

Acura of Libertyville responded to this review

July 11, 2016

Dear Mr. Revell, Please accept my apology for the frustration you experienced. Unfortunately, we are unable to "hold" deposit checks and we would not staple a check to a "deal bag" or anywhere else as that would be a potential privacy concern and improper safeguarding of your financial information. My understanding is that your refund has been processed and you have been made whole. Please reach out if we can provide any further assistance on this, and I truly apologize that expectations were not met. -Acura of Libertyville

Dawnie
5/12/2016

"Used van purchase"

I was treated very professionally by salesman, Shane Lyon. He was helpful and the entire purchase process went smooth. I love my new Used van.

Luigi - finance

cmills1926
5/11/2016

"Acura of Libertyville made buying a car new very pleasant. "

It was a pleasure working with Shane Lyon, he was very prompt in getting back to me and finding the car of my dreams. He definitly knows the Acura's and did a great job educating me on the technology system on the RDX

Jeremy
5/09/2016

"RDX Lease Experience"

Recently my girlfriend and I went to Acura of Libertyville to research leasing a RDX. Wael assisted us during the process and he was very informative and patient. When it came time to make a decision Wael and the GM were very fair with us and went the extra mile to get my girlfriend the car she wanted, even offering an upgraded vehicle when a color was not available in the car type we were looking for. We were very happy with our experience.

Reviews of Luigi Miceli