Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

kperry
1/26/2016

"A wonderful experience"

The last few months I have been researching SUV’s. I stopped by the Libertyville Acura to check out the RDX. I meet Glen Bockwinkle, Luigi Miceli, Standford Kim and Joe Essling. I only went to LOOK but with the knowledge, patience and friendliness of Glen, Luigi and Standford I got to experience something more than a sale. I felt completely at home. They took their time and showed me features I didn’t know existed. Standford is a technical wizard and even after driving off the lot with my new “toy” he is ALWAYS teaching me more the RDX has to offer. Sandford even has classes to help you enjoy every feature your car has. I would like to thank Glen, Luigi and Sandford for a wonderful experience and I LOVE my RDX. A thank you to Joe Essling for all your help crunching the numbers!! I highly recommend Acura of Libertyville.

1/22/2016

"Pleasant new car purchase experience. "

Bought a 2016 RDX. Sales Person, Barry Cohen as well as the entire staff went above and beyond to make the purchase happen. Very responsive and attentive. I would recommend Acura of Libertyville to anyone looking for a great car and a great deal!

Barry Cohen

Mctwinal
1/22/2016

"Great job!"

Shane Lyon was my salesman. He went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend him to my friends. He made sure he was I completely comfortable with all the options in my car before he sent me on my way.

Steve B
1/19/2016

"Smooth new car buying experience"

We had used Acura of Libertyville to service our 2013 Acura and always had a positive experience, so we decided to go there when we were ready to trade in that car for a new one. We worked with Wael Khalaf to buy a new RDX AWD with Advance Package, and felt we were in very capable and professional hands. Started with obtaining an internet quote and then several emails answering questions and setting up an appointment. Wael was ready for us when we arrived at the dealership and had the car warming up for a test drive. The value offered in trade for our old RDX was fair. Wael was extremely familiar with all the features on the car and reviewed them with us in a very patient and friendly manner. Before we left the dealership, he reviewed each of the system settings with us to determine our preference and got them set accordingly. John Sherrier handled the financial side and that too went very smoothly. I would definitely buy again at Acura of Libertyville and would make sure to work with Wael.

labrama
1/19/2016

"I FELT LIKE I WAS TALKING WITH A GOOD FRIEND WHO CARED!"

I recently had my RDX serviced at Acura of Libertyville, and I must say that every time I go there they make me feel so comfortable. They thoroughly explain what they're going to do, they make sure that I'm understanding the process and I honestly feel like they are a good friend who cares.

Zeeohess
1/17/2016

"Acura Libertyville "

Overall experience of the process was spot on. From the sales professional (Wael) to the folks throughout the entire dealership, everything was very professional. I will recommend to all who are looking to purchase a new vehicle.

T-Rex
1/16/2016

"No pressure sales"

I had a very pleasant experience at Acura of Libertyville. My salesman, Wael Khalaf, was engaging, knowledgable, and not pushy. I felt no pressure to purchase a vehicle with them. The rest of the staff was friendly too. It's hard to believe that there are dealerships like this that exist. I look forward to recommending this dealership to my friends, family, and co-workers.

BB
1/12/2016

"James Won, Excellent Service"

James Won was extremely helpful in helping us purchase our car. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Any questions we had, he answered them to the best of his ability. Just an overall excellent experience.

BD
1/12/2016

"Stanford Kim, excellent service"

I had an excellent experience with Stanford Kim. He was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable regarding the entire process. I would recommend Stanford to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle from Acura of Libertyville.

Arcelia7

"Shane Lyon-Acura "

Shane Lyon worked with my husband and I. He was a person I will go see again for future cars. He talked to us with great customer service. He took his time...in the cold to look at the car overall. He also took his time to explain car features. He is a good sales person and I would recommend him. Thank you Shane for great service.

Reviews of James  Won