Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

Reggino17
7/29/2015

"oil change and service"

The service I received at libertyville Acura was above and beyond. Michelle W made sure I was taken care of and was very kind and helpful throughout the service. I would recommend her and the dealership to anyone. They truly understand the customer. Thank you.

Saundra 567
7/29/2015

"Awesome Service"

Zach DuBois provided Superior Customer Service and got my MDX done early. He explained everything to me very thoroughly! I was greeted by Zach promptly. Jen and Shelley also greeted me too. Everyone else was very friendly. I love coming to this dealership.

Zach DuBois

acuraguy231
7/28/2015

"Excellent Service at Acura of Libertyville"

I leased a 2015 Acura TLX at Acura of Libertyville. From the moment we walked in, Michael Berrones helped us with a test drive as well as the whole car buying process. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and was very friendly. There were no salesman tactics used and he respected our price point and worked hard with his managers. He ended up staying late for us to show us the features of the car. We had a great experience and recommend working with Michael Berrones if you are in the market for an Acura.

Major1018
7/28/2015

"Service is always exceptional"

Great service as usual! Nick was my advisor and as always provided excellent customer service! Everyone is always friendly! Customer service second to none. I will continue to return.

Nick in service - don't remember last name

Jritzert
7/28/2015

"Competent service but not perfect"

I bought my 2014 MDX at a different dealer, but Libertyville is more convenient to my work location. I've always found the service managers to be very friendly and polite as well as honest, which I very much appreciate. Several times I've had to wait more than 10 minutes to check in my car, which seems too long to me. Once when picking up my car, I got in and one tire had extremely low pressure. I went back in and someone put air in it for me and they followed up by giving me a free oil change. I recently had a safety recall and they called to notify me and set me up with a loaner while they fixed the issue. When I went to pick up my car after service hours, however, the office worker said there was nobody to bring my car around. I had to go out and find it myself in a parking lot full of cars that look just like mine! Not a huge deal since I just triggered the alarm, but a great service center would have brought the car to me. Overall I'm satisfied and the minor issues aren't enough to outweigh the logistical convenience.

Mike17

"Great service"

The service team was efficient and timely. They communicated with me in the issues and the related costs. I have worked with the service team for years and they always take care of any issues on my car.

Llc

"Great experience"

We inquired about a used vehicle online after business hours. Luigi responded the first thing the next morning. We decided to visit the dealership the next evening. James was there to greet us. (It was Luigi's day off.) Within 5 minutes he had the keys for the vehicle we were interested in and was ready for a test drive. James was very nice and funny, which immediately put us at ease. The price was less than similar vehicles in the area. When we decided to purchase the vehicle John worked hard to get us the best financing possible. The overall experience was great. No pressure, no games, just flat out good business practices.

Gerry
7/25/2015

"excellent experience"

This is the 5th Acura we have bought at this dealership and Jerry has always been the associate we work with. We trust him and he helps us through the process with humor and professionalism. Thanks...

Don & Nan
7/25/2015

"Very good overall experience "

They had the exact car I was looking for. Price was right. Pleasure dealing with salesman, Luigi Miceli and used car sales manager, Mike Hatch.

well done
7/24/2015

"excellent"

James and the entire team at Acura of Libertyville were a pleasure to deal with. Everything was explained and the process of buying the car was made very simple.

Reviews of Luigi Miceli