Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

RDM
4/08/2015

"Refreshing Experience"

We were thinking about switching from a sedan to a SUV and decided to look into the Acura RDX. A friend highly recommended visiting Acura of Libertyville. What a refreshing experience - none of the game playing you sometimes have to go thru with other dealerships! Great price on a new vehicle & Great trade-in offer! It was a pleasure dealing with John Sherrier and Wael Khalaf! Wael (our sales consultant) spent a good amount of time answering all our questions, reviewing all the aspects/options on the RDX - all it took after that was a test drive and we were sold! Love, Love, Love my new 2015 RDX! Definitely will pay it forward and recommend Acura of Libertyville to anyone looking for a great buying experience!

KT
4/05/2015

"Great, no stress experience"

I was in the market to buy a new car after about 8 yrs. I was excited to buy a new car, but at the same time was bit apprehensive about the experience of dealing with the car sales dealer community. I must admit, I was in for a pleasent surprise. I visited at least 3 Acura dealers in Chicgo land area. But when I came to Acura of Liberyville, it was totally different experience. I talked to two different sales rep at this location. Luigi (from Mario Bros) was one of the main guys I dealt with. He was truely knowledgeable. I'd few question which he did not know the answers to, but he pursued it will Acura, found the answers and got back to me. At no point during our conversations it felt like he was rushing or trying to push for a sale. Now a days, there's so much information on public domain, that there's very little wiggle room during the negoatioations. However he was calm through out the process, and gave the impression as=if he was on our side. The thing that impressed me the most is that after finalizing the deal, while we were going through the paper work, at no point he tried to sell any additional accessories. In fact I'd to ask him about the stuff that I wanted with the car. The same experience I got while financing too. The finance guy simply went over extended warranty information, but never pushed me or tried to convince me to buy one. Overall, for people seriously thinking of buying a new car, I would highly recommend them to visit this dealership at least once. I truely had a no stress experience with these guys.

100cent
4/05/2015

"new car purchase"

I would like to thank Craig and Shane for the wonderful buying experience it was quick and easy. They answer all my question and fulfilled all my needs.

Gmann
4/04/2015

"Best of the Best"

Just bought a 2016 Acura MDX form Acura of Libertyville and couldn't be happier. Shane Lyon and Michael Berrones my sales associates were just great in handling our questions and finding just the right car for us. The dealership has customers needs at heart from overall appearance, stock availability, service dept. and customer service. Thanks to all, Gary & Wendy

NicoleF
4/02/2015

"Excellent"

James is super knowledgable and HONEST. This is my second purchase from this dealership and from James! Will continue to keep my business here for years to come.

Happy Customer
3/31/2015

"Very satisfied customer!"

This dealership was recommended to me by several co-workers who are Acura owners and now I understand why. DeShawn Chambliss was my consultant - he was very professional and knowledgeable, and made the whole experience stress free. Joe was great as well and made the process go quickly. Love my new Acura RDX and love the dealership - will recommend to all my family and friends!

Cynthia30
3/29/2015

"Amazingly good car buying experience!!"

I was a new customer at Acura of Libertyville and my experience there was, so amazingly stress free unlike any other dealership. I was in and out of there within two hours with my dream vehicle the Acura MDX. DeShawn Chambliss was my Sales Person and he answered all my questions. He was polite and patient. He responded to all my text messages, emails and phone calls. He's a down to earth guy. Lastly, Joe Essling, Business Manager was very helpful and he also answered our questions.

pittickathra
3/25/2015

"Best car buying expereince ive had"

This was my first time buying a car and thanks to the great customer service It was extremely easy. The salesmen that worked with me were very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles. They showed a lot of interest in helping me find the best Vehicle for me within my price range. James and Mike were very helpful, friendly, and caring. some of the best customer service I have ever received. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in buying a car pre-owned or new vehicle.

apradhan

"A breath of fresh air"

By far the best car buying experience I have had. Shane and I agreed to a price via email, so I visited the dealership and test drove the car. Afterwards, he stuck with the price we agreed to, no "hidden charges" or "cleaning fees" like some other dealerships like to add-on. I also traded in my old car which I received a solid offer for in comparison to what other dealerships quoted me that I didn't even bother to haggle. Very happy with Shane and the Libertyville Acura. What a painless process in buying my CPO RDX!!!

Corgi123

"Great Experience!! "

We had a very positive experience buying our Acura MDX from Shane Lyon at Acura of Libertyville. Shane was very responsive and accurate in his emails with us on the model and pricing, and the price was very fair. The vibe at the dealership was positive as well – none of the shenanigans we got from other dealers. Negotiating the final price and “closing” the deal was a positive experience as well – no surprises. We purchased some add-ons (heated steering wheel and all weather mats) and those seemed very fairly priced as well. Shane really knows the vehicle and took a significant amount of time explaining it to us. 10/10!

Reviews of James  Won