Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

katrinac
8/19/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

We just leased a 2106 MDX Advanced Package with the help of Shane Lyon. Working with Acura of Libertyville and Shane, in particular, was quite pleasant. Shane was helpful, direct and responsive but not pushy at all. We visited a number of dealers in the area, another Acura dealer and several other brands, in researching and test driving and had very different and less positive experiences. Great job, Shane and team!

rgauri
8/19/2015

"Great car buying experience with Stanford Kim"

Two weeks ago I finalized a deal at Acura of Libertyville on a new TLX and I have to say the experience was fantastic. It was very easy, low pressure, and all my requests were accommodated by the fine people. My sales associate was Stanford Kim and he did a great job of always following up with my and answering my questions right away. He is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to his vehicles and his information during the test-drive was very impressive. Everyone at the dealership from the GM to the financing manager even to the owner are great people and easy to work with. The way car-buying should be. I will be back here again to see Stanford next time I need a vehicle.

Susan P
8/18/2015

"Exceptional as always!"

No matter if we're coming in for an oil change or something major, we always received top notch service. Nick and Bruce are the best.

Manish2015
8/17/2015

"2105 MDX Buying Experience "

I bought 2015 MDX with Tech package at this dealership in July. It was a great car buying experience. The staff was friendly and especially James Won was great to deal with and provided good guidance and insights.

millekj
8/16/2015

"New Acura RDX Buying Experience"

I traded in my previous vehicle for a 2016 Acura RDX and have been very satisfied with the overall purchase process and the service that I received when I dropped the vehicle off a few days later for pin-striping and body side moldings. I purchased an Acura Integra from this same dealership apron. 20 years ago and they were a quality business back then and they still are.

andy209
8/16/2015

"impressed with first visit"

We scheduled our first oil change and tire rotation to coincide with our new car clinic. We live in Wisconsin, about an hour away so we are not in the area that frequently. I have to say that we were really impressed with the dealership. The new car clinic was very informative and let us get to know Glenn, Shelly and Dave. You can tell that they really do care about doing a great job for you. Jennifer took over the car and we got everything done, including a car wash, during the session. The waiting area is comfortable and was well stocked with coffee and goodies. After this experience we decided that we will make the trip to the dealership even if it is just for an oil change.

ktaylo19
8/13/2015

"Excellent Service"

Purchased my ILX here in February and had my first service appointment, oil change, last weekend - it was EXCELLENT! Worked with Jennifer and I waited for my car in the waiting area. Fast service and my car came out sparkling clean. Jennifer explained everything to me and showed me my air filters etc. Will only service my cars here from now on. I also spoke to my salesman James about purchasing another Acura possibly an RDX so I will definitely be a loyal repeat customer.

labrama
8/12/2015

"Great Car buying experience!"

When I approached the dealership the salesman, Wael Khalif, met me at the door and from that point on he provided me the best car buying experience. He was patient and provided me with all the information that I needed for purchasing my car. If and when I need to buy another car, it will be at Acura of Libertyville.

hoover,chris
8/12/2015

"Service Experience"

I love this dealership! They are ALWAYS friendly, thorough, quick and informative. I have my second MDX from them, and will continue to purchase cars from them because of the quality vehicles and excellent service. I waited for my car service this time, but often need to get a loaner. This is never a problem, and extremely helpful.

lrc407
8/11/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

We have leased several vehicles through Acura of Libertyville. Each experience has be excellent and above expectations. We have worked with James Won several times and have been extremely satisfied with his attention to detail and genuine interest in finding us the right car at the right price. We would recommend James to anyone looking for a quality sales experience.

Reviews of Luigi Miceli