Acura of Libertyville

Showroom Hours: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Acura of Libertyville

Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

sloba
2/11/2015

"they are great"

i bought acura 2010 TL..its great car and people overthere. They are very polite. Hope I won't have any big problem with my new car. :)

Zu
2/07/2015

"2015 MDX Tech - Great Experience"

We had a great experience in buying our 2nd Acura MDX from Wael Khalaf of Acura of Libertyville. Wael listened to what we were looking for in price & quality, before he gave us our options. We actually went in to buy a new basic 2015 MDX, but he told us about a certified used 2015 MDX Tech, which ended up being a better deal for us. Wael was very friendly, patient, informative and helpful while we made our decision in buying our 2015 MDX Tech. Acur of Libertyville was also flexible in accommodating any request we had. Joe Essling in finance was also very helpful in getting a good rate for our car. Overall, Acura of Libertyville has the best customer service.

Mike
2/06/2015

"Great Experience at Acura of Libertyville"

Over the course of one week we made three visits to Acura of Libertyville. Each time we were treated respectfully and professionally by Wael Khalaf. After explaining the differences between our choices we decided on a Certified Pre-owned MDX. Wael helped us choose the accessories that would meet our needs, and never gave us a "hard" sell on any of the products. I would highly recommend Wael Khalaf and Acura of Libertyville to anyone in the market for a new car.

Vicki
1/29/2015

"Thank you Acura of Libertyville....Totally amazing....."

As soon as we entered Acura of Libertyville showroom on January 19, 2015… in less than 30 seconds we were greeted by Mike Hatch-Used Care Manager; my husband and I were interested in a used car on the lot. Mike was very friendly and very helpful and introduced us to Wael Kahlaf-Sales &Leasing Consultant. Wael right away put our needs first; prior to testing driving we were give the opportunity to look inside. My husband and I test droved the cars from the lot. During our test drive he explained all the options/features to us in detail. After, the test driving the car Wael sat down us down and went over the inspection of the vehicle in full details…he wrote up the contract and we were very pleased. Wael was very professional, helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. The next step was to go into the Business Manager- Joe Essling…the process was totally amazing we were in& out of his office in less than 15 minutes he also explained everything in full details….I have purchased many cars in my life and honestly the whole process was such a wonderful experience. I would totally referral anyone to Acura of Libertyville; the entire staff is an amazing and the atmosphere was outstanding…..I look forward to purchasing my next new car there in the future. Truly… amazing thank you Acura of Libertyville. Sincerely a satisfied customer, Vicki

Mark H
1/28/2015

"Loving My New RDX"

We had a great experience buying our second Acura from Shane Lyon at Libertyville Acura. Now we're a two Acura house! Shane is great to work with and really knows his stuff. Shane has a relaxed, no pressure style that makes you feel relaxed and confident. Thanks again Shane.

Hines122
1/28/2015

"Great Extra Effort for my third MDX"

I purchased my third Acura MDX from this dealership. The last two, I bought used from Shane Lyon, their Internet Sales Consultant and I would absolutely refer anyone to him. It was a great experience. Buying a car from him, you know your dealing with a very knowledgeable guy who always does the extra effort to make things go smoothly. You'll notice the car is cleaner, better serviced and he cares more than anywhere else.

ayoung2121
1/27/2015

"Smooth process"

DeShawn Chambliss was very efficient in helping me find a car and work through pricing over the phone. I was calling long distance in order to purchase a car for my mother and it was seamless. Highly recommend DeShawn, Craig and this dealership.

manoj928
1/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!!"

I just bought a Pre-owned Acura certified MDX. Through buying process, i worked with Michael Berrones. He is a trustworthy sales person, and the way he provided all details about car i looked for, i was amazed. Without going aggressive on sale, he followed up at each steps either in completing paper works or with a follow up calls. After listening my requirement he showed up a car i liked, and i picked up that on very first look. All financial completion was perfectly executed by Joe Essling. I am completely satisfied with my buying experience from Acura Libertyville and thanks a lot to both, Michael and Joe for maiking it a wonderful experience. I will highly recommend all of new buyers for Acura Libertyville.

Yelena2983
1/26/2015

"Amazing car buying experience"

I just leased a new Acura MDX from this dealership and I couldn't be happier. The process was efficient and painless. Luigi was so helpful. Not only did he get us a great deal, but he also showed me all the features the car has. He took the time to pair my phone with the car, show me how to add contacts for speed dial, add radio stations, control heat, etc. He basically went over everything I would need to drive comfortably and safely. I am not very tech savvy so this was very helpful. Luigi also helped me get a great trade-in value on my old car. He was able to offer me more than Carmax (I got a quote ahead of time). Overall, this is a great dealership. The facilities are clean and all members of the staff are friendly. James was also very helpful in ensuring I had a positive experience. Sales people typically are very aggressive and pushy, but Luigi and James were the complete opposite. I did not feel rushed or pushed into anything.

arath25
1/19/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

Great car buying experience ! Excellent service from the Internet Sales Consultant Shane Lyon and the Finance Manager Joe Essling who found me a great rate for my loan .Couldn't be more satisfied about my buying experience with Acura of Libertyville.

Reviews of James  Won