Acura of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave,
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Acura of Libertyville Info
About Acura of Libertyville

For a low interest car loan or great Acura lease in the Chicago area, come to the Acura Of Libertyville auto finance center. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our greater Chicago customers' dreams of owning an Acura come true. Get an auto loan you can afford by completing our online car financing application. If you need Acura parts or accessories, Acura Of Libertyville is the place to go for manufacturer-approved car parts at competitive prices. We have a professional staff on hand to assist you; whether it is auto parts like batteries and oil filters, or accessories like a bed liner or new car stereo system. We also offer Acura repair and service. When you need car repair or maintenance, you can't afford to take your vehicle to someone who is not trained in the latest service and diagnostic techniques. We know you don't have the time for that, so our technicians will work to get the repair right the first time you bring it in. Visit our Chicago area auto body repair shop for all your collision repair needs. Need help getting to Acura Of Libertyville? Click this address to get directions to our dealership at 1620 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Libertyville, IL. We are located a short drive from Morton Grove, Chicago and Palantine, IL.

About Acura of Libertyville Learn More

Snoopy54
3/07/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

We worked online with Luigi, asked for,his best price. We shopped other dealers, they could not beat the price. Even after telling them to try again, nope. Showed us the service department, options on the tablet, beat the financing we had gotten, great great experience. Will come back for another one.

Grundogg
2/25/2015

"Best possible price by far"

James succeeded and excelled in the top 3 areas that I consider when buying a new car: cost, cost and cost. By far the most important thing that I consider, after I have identified the car that I want to purchase, is which dealer can get me the car I want for the lowest possible cost. I could care less how polite a salesman is if he can't beat his competition's price. James got me the best possible price I could get on a 2015 RDX in the state of Illinois. I know this because of extensive price shopping. Yes, its nice when a car-salesman is polite, diligent and thoughtful.. but all of that fades away the minute you leave the lot.. while your car payments stick with you... It was only an added bonus that James possessed these these traits. He also got me in and out during the paperwork section very quickly, with the help of Joe Essling which is my number 4 most important thing to consider when purchasing a new vehicle. Would definitely go to James again. He will go the extra mile to earn your business.

polly
2/24/2015

"Service and Sales at Acura of Libertyville"

I bought my first Acura in 2003 and drove it for 12 years, 170,000 miles. I will never drive anything else, not only because I love the MDX, but also because I love the service at the dealer. Now I can add that I am very happy with the sales staff, especially Shane Lyon. I decided it was time for an almost new MDX, and Shane helped me find the perfect one. He was professional, knowledgeable, and personable. My experience was, as I expected it would be, 5 stars!

ktaylo19
2/23/2015

"Excellent work James Won and Acura of Libertyville!"

We had a great experience with James Won! He made our car shopping experience stress free and totally easy. He is so knowledgeable about the cars and all of the options including purchase and leasing. I have never walked away from the car dealership feeling so at ease and beyond happy with our new purchase, 2015 Acura ILX. We came in on a Saturday morning at 11am and were out of the dealership with a brand new car and all paperwork filled out by 12:30pm. Thanks James and everyone at Acura of Libertyville, we will be back soon for another!

CoolCars11
2/21/2015

"Getting used car"

The experience was great. We had all our questions answered. The price was great. The car runs like it is brand new. The Salespeople are willing to help, and listen to anything thing that you have to say. Overall I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car.

TamTam
2/19/2015

"Keep up the Good Work Libertyville Acura"

I decided to take go with an Acura and from the moment I walked into Libertyville Acura, I had nothing but good service. Wael is great! He was very patient with me, which I appreciated because I had a recent bad car buying experience in which I ended up with a 2015 lemon! I have had nothing but great customer service every time I have been there. I am grateful for the new owners and technology classes they offer. I am extremely happy with staff at Libertyville Acura. I would definitely buy from them again and refer my friends to them. Thanks Libertyville Acura!

acuraowner9
2/16/2015

"Great Experience"

I leased an MDX from Luigi and the entire experience was easy and hassle free. They gave me great pricing without a lot of back and forth and also gave me a great price on my trade-in. If you need a third row car the MDX is the best deal out there and you should buy it from Luigi at Acura of Libertyville.

DesMoinesHusker
2/14/2015

"Excellent used car buying experience"

I purchased a used Acura TSX from Libertyville Acura sight unseen. My salesperson was Shane Lyon. Since i was from out of state, the entire transaction was conducted by email and phone. Shane and the dealership were professional and straightforward. When i arrived to pick up the car, everything was ready to go and handled very efficiently. I would highly recommend this dealership--they are honest, easy to work with, and there is no pressure to purchase a bunch of add on items.

zavalan13
2/14/2015

"Excellent Fast and Smooth Process"

My 15 year old car broke down and I decided it was time for a new car. I was looking for a dealership where I would not have to spend an entire day (or days) to buy a car. I found this type of service at Acura of Libertyville. The whole process was smooth and took less than an another for me to get the keys to my new car. Michael Berrones was my sales person and he did an excellent job. At no point did I felt pressure to buy anything and they were very open about all the questions I asked. I could of gotten a cheaper car with less miles at another dealership but for me, the quality of service means more. Also, the peace of mind knowing that I am getting a great product. I love the car and I look forward to doing business with Acura of Libreville in the near future.Thank you for all your help guys!

Ralph125
2/14/2015

"Hassle free MDX purchase "

Everything about my experience with my sales consultant Stanford Kim, used car manager Mike Hatch and all stuff that I came across, went far beyond any expectation I could have had in buying a used car! I could accurately describe my experience with them by saying they were extremely helpful, kind, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Also used the service once already and was very satisfied with them as well. Two thumbs up from me.

Reviews of James  Won