Adams Jeep of Maryland

Sales Associate

August 11, 2017

"Great Dealership!!"

- kelvin67

I want to say thanks to Victor Valentin and the Adams Jeep crew! I went with my wife and son to see a jeep she saw on their website. From the moment we arrived we were treated like old friends by Victor. Not only did my wife buy the jeep she wanted but I also ended getting one the next day! The trade in values for our vehicles were more than fair, considering that the dealer where we had purchased my wife's car had offered us $5,000.00 less than what Adams Jeep gave us. A fact I was quick to tell that dealership and state that I would never purchase a vehicle there again. I would recommend Victor and the Adams Jeep family to anyone that is looking for great service and awesome deals.

Victor Valentin

August 11, 2017

"Great deelership"

- Nate N

Great customer service from john. Oil change and warranty were all greatly taken care of. I look forward to having my vehicle serviced at Adams jeep in the future.

John Loucks

August 10, 2017

"Great place to purchase your next Jeep"

- Sir Charles of Jeepville

Professional and friendly staff made purchasing easy. I have purchased several jeeps from Adams and happy with each and every one. The sales team is second to none.

Keith Cook