Adams Jeep of Maryland

Victor Valentin , Sales Associate, Adams Jeep of Maryland

Victor Valentin

Sales Associate

June 22, 2017

"The Man Was Exactly Right"

- connie414

After talking to me for just a few minutes and consoling me on the loss of my beloved 2016 Jeep Commander Jay said he knew just the replacement I needed. I love my new Jeep 2017 (almost 18) Compass. I can tell that I am going to be very happy with it even though I lost my old, dependable ride! It drives like a dream and is very classy looking.

Jay Patterson
Other Employees : Erica,in finance 😊

June 21, 2017

"Keith Cook.,, awesome salesman "

- Robyn and Paul Townsend

Keith is awesome!! We pretty much came in, didn't lnow what we wanted and didnt have a lot of time. Keith showed us everything,explained in detail what we needed to know. He was very Patient with us while we were "all over the place" He also took the time to answere all our Questions and my husband asks ALOT of questions!!very happy with his service and I LOVe my new jeep!! Thank you so much Keith and Adams jeep.

Keith Cook

June 13, 2017

"A Dream Come True"

- Lyzzybelle

Thank you to the wonderful Team at Adams Jeep for making my dream of owning a Jeep Wrangler come true! Every interaction with the team was professional and courteous.

Victor Valentin