Adams Jeep of Maryland

Wayne Huth

April 28, 2017

"Pacifica"

- kaez

They were very helpful in helping us finding the right vehicle while staying with in our price range. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from them, and will continue to purchase vehicles from Adams Jeep due to their serivce

April 28, 2017

"LOVE ADAMS JEEP"

- NikkiMemmo

I had just purchased my 4th Jeep Grand Cherokee at Adams Jeep this past January 2017. A few weeks ago, I was involved in a head-on collision. Even though my vehicle was totaled, it held up so well that I was able to make it out with some minor injuries. I know it could have been much worse if I were in any other vehicle! I returned to Adams Jeep where their entire team worked with me and helped me get into a 5th Jeep Grand Cherokee. Their staff was so helpful and compassionate. I trust them and highly recommend Adams Jeep to everyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

April 27, 2017

"Jeepers for Jeepers"

- VnutZ

It takes a true Jeep enthusiast to understand the needs, questions, and pickiness of an enthusiast customer. The reps at Adams Jeep, and Keith in particular, really GET this and take the time to make sure you're matched with the vehicle you need. Top notch service and customer service made the 70 mile trip worth it over my local dealers!

Used 2012 Jeep Wrangler, $23099