Adamson Motors

Adamson Motors Info

MCMEMCC
8/21/2015

"Great experience"

I would buy another car here. They were great to work with. I felt at ease the whole time.The personnel were great. I plan to continue to use them for my service visits

JHOFFMAN0
8/13/2015

"I had a great car buying experience"

I had a great car buying experience and came away with the car I wanted while getting a great price. My salesperson, Jason, was very professional and helpful.

Jason, Jason

CRINGLEKINS
8/11/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

All the staff we come in contact with was professional and knowledgeable. The salesman and finance department worked to make sure we were satisfied and well taken care of. We were greeted and thanked by the manager for our purchase - that was an above and beyond we were not expecting.

Jeff, JB

QN7096NF
8/05/2015

"Wonderful Experience at Adamsons Rochester"

I had a wonderful experience at Adamsons Dealership in Rochester, MN buying a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. Everyone there was extremely helpful and really cared about getting me into the right car for me and my price range. The finance team made it possible for me to buy a new, safe, and reliable car. I appreciate everything the dealership did for me and will recommend them to everyone who is searching for a car and a great deal.

Al Pettey, Jeff Schaefer, Jason Redalen

CMMILLER71
7/23/2015

"2015 Hyundai Santa Fe"

Great dealership with friendly and knowledgable staff. We have never been treated so well by a car dealership. Our salesman made sure that we knew everything about our new car before we drove it off their lot. We will be back and will be asking for Aaron!!

Aaron Hensley and Jeff Schaefer.

AJDAY2121
7/23/2015

"Awesome "

We have purchased three beautiful vehicles from you guys in the last two year and have had zero problem!! Love the services and commitment of your staff. As long as we live in Rochester this will be our choice for cars and vechile services.

Bret S. , Jeff (unsure of last name)

BECCALARSEN20
7/21/2015

"Amazing experience!"

My experience was amazing! It was my first time ever buying a new car at a dealership. Everybody always told me that since I'm a female to be careful due to the salesman trying to rip me off. I had nothing but an awsome experience thanks to Jeff Lansdowne. After I test drove my car with Jeff I went to multiple other dealerships to try out cars and Jeff was the only one who actually took time to get to know me and what I was looking for in my new car. He went out of his way to look at other hyundai lots to see if they had any cars that fit my wants. I highly recommend Jeff.

Jeff Lansdowne

BSFARA11
7/14/2015

"Excellent "

Good experience Friendly staff Clean environment Got back to us right way Made the experience less stressful The company followed up on us after the purchase

MRH66180
7/09/2015

"Good experience"

Great pricing. Prompt courteous service. I will go back there. Parts department is a little slow. I brought in a price from a competitor and they matched it.

DMGRAFF13
7/07/2015

"Excellent from beginning to end."

Very professional from beginning to end. The salesman did a good job all the way around. Helped with every thing and time we asked a question and treated us with respect and kindness. Did not try to high pressure us at any time during the sale. The finance manager handled every thing to a "T". The whole dealership is a class act.

Alex Mayer.