Adamson Motors

Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Adamson Motors Info

Samcro23
3/06/2015

"Feel Like I Am Getting In Their Way When Bringing My Car In "

I bought my Dodge at another dealership quite a distance from where I lived, so when it needed service I brought it into the local Dodge dealership in the area.Pulled up to the bay door and drove in. I did have an appointment and stood by the "white desks" as people just cruised past me. No one ever acknowledged my presence saying "I will be with you in a minute" or even a "Hi". Finally after sometime I was acknowledged. I feel like they are so busy they don't even really listen to you and they are already thinking of the next thing they have to do after they are done with you. I had my work done and supposedly was to get emails with updates to my car..I never received one (I did get about 7 emails the next 3 days with updates on my car) and finally called and was told at 2 pm they hadn't even looked at my car yet. The car was done at the very end of the day, picked it up and drove off. Approximately a month later I felt something wasn't right. Like the car was swooshing like I was on ice even thought it was March and there wasn't any snow on the ground. I stopped in (This was a Friday) and told them something isn't right. "I feel like the tire is going to fall off." I was told well if it does then just have it towed here. Oh how reassuring, maybe someone could take 5 minutes to at least look at it. I was told they had no openings until Tuesday the following week. So I made the appointment. Not more then 30 minutes later I pull into a parking lot and there goes my tire breaking off...the axle hit all sorts of things and caused a ton of damage. Come to find out when they did the previous work, someone did not tighten the bolt on the joint and over time it just came off.I brought the car to the Nissan dealership since a friend knew the service manager there (AWESOME place!!!!) next door and they did all the repairs (I have an after market warranty with a deductible) which I promptly went back to Dodge and to their credit they did reimburse me with very little fight.Unfortunately I have some work that needs to be done presently and brought the car to Nissan, but due to the nature of the issue it's more a Dodge specific problem. Brought the car in to the Dodge dealership this morning and what do you know..same experience. I had an appointment and stand in front of the "white"desks while everyone runs around and doesn't say boo to you until you start looking irritated or have that please help me look on your face. As of 2 pm they still haven't even looked at the car yet and I am still waiting.....

Various

De2407
9/04/2014

"Worst Dodge Service Center"

This Dodge dealership is the worst I have ever experienced. They have no concept of customer service. They are unaccommodating, unapologetic, and apparently oblivious to it. My husband has been taking his pick up there for warranty service for 18 months and I swear they are causing more problems than they are fixing. It's such a horrible hassle to take it in every time. They don't give appointments, you just drop it off in hope they get done with it by the end of the day. They were charging the warranty company for service that they never performed. We only found that out by calling the warranty company and complaining about where we had to take it for service. Ultimately we just traded it off and bought a Ford because they have good service and customer service in this town. The bottom line is I would not recommend owning a Dodge that requires Adamsons to perform any of the service in Rochester Minnesota.

Multiple

dodgeman420
8/08/2014

"Customer Service All The Way!!!!"

This is the only dealership I will go to for service as other dealers treated me like a #. I bought a used car here and had a great experience dealing with Al Petty and the sales Manager Jerry Miller. They both took my needs into consideration and were very helpful in my purchase.Al and Jerry you guys rock!!!!

Al Petty and Jerry Miller

JAuto
5/01/2014

"Thought it would be easy.... THOUGHT"

Trying to find the service center just to get my jeep looked at for a recall was terrible! Went to three separate bays and each person gave me different directions and told me to honk at three different doors. Anyways after finally finding the correct service area and honked and waiting I was instructed that they had to move several cars than I would be able to enter. After waiting no lie over 30 minutes to find the correct area for service I would wait another 20 just to pull in. After pulling in I was simply confused on what to do so exited my car no employee came up to me or anything so I walked to the closest desk. The man at the desk didnt take the time to talk to me or even look at me saying, "I'm working on something right now I'll be with you when I finish." After waiting over 5 minutes or so a this "jerks" desk I went over to another gentlemen's desk and waited by him, the first gentlemen never said another word to me, and the other told me the same thing... ( I'm thinking to myself What in the world??? I just want to get this recall thing figured out or simply fixed! How can they not be prepared with SOOO MANY PEOPLE JUST STANDING AROUND?!) Finally the second/ third guy within the service center asked me for the VIN. so I attempted to take a picture but it had a glare so I decided to go "old school" and after getting a pen from him and starting to write it down. He walks up and says I only need the last five digits (or first) and he went back to his computer and put some information in and asked for my phone number. The gentlmen explained that they would be calling me within two weeks to shedule me in... So after being at Adamsons for over an hour I'm now on day 35+ and really dont want to try and contact them again... I have had nothing against Adamsons prior to this and am NOT making anything up! They have terrible customer service at best whenever/if they are willing to help! I simply wanted to get my recalled part fixed/replaced and its turning into something I never expected! I am going to try and stay away and would sujest you do the same unless they go over a complete overhaul (and not on my vehicle, with managment/ customer service). On my next vistit I'm not going to stay quite! I'm going to demand the service any and all customers deserve! Hope This Helps Justin

Several different departments mostly service

Jess settler
2/28/2012

"I was incredibly impressed by the professionalism and..."

I was incredibly impressed by the professionalism and courtesy I received while looking for a vehicle. I was actually looking for a used one, and was planning on looking for the "perfect" vehicle for as long as it took. Mr. Paul Woodward was so kind to show me everything you had that would seat 7 passengers. I gave him my information in case he should find what I thought I wanted. He so kindly showed me the Dodge Journey. I had looked at one online,yet I did not think it looked big enough for my large family. I was so surprised when he showed me how great this vehicle was. I left that afternoon and couldn't stop thinking about the Journey. I decided to give one a test drive and went back to Paul because he was so easy to communicate with. I jumped in and that was it. Took it 7 miles and returned to Adamsons at 5 pm on a Saturday. I then bought the " perfect" vehicle......my new Journey. Without Paul's great personality I would have never returned.

Paul Woodward