Adamson Motors

Adamson Motors Info

sandy33068
9/24/2016

"GREAT"

This was the smoothest car purchase I have ever had. Vehicle was in stock, still had the plastic on the seats when I looked at it. It was detailed and filled with gas that same day.

Adam Mayer

joannekirby60
9/24/2016

"Love our new car"

Great experience - our first lease. Everything was explained and the numbers were written down and it was easy to compare buy vs lease. We were able to pick up the car later that same day. Store manager stopped by to introduce himself which we thought was great. Both my husband and I could not be happier with the service we received and, so far, we love the new car! It has a few new safety features that we enjoy-like the blind spot indicators in the side mirrors. Back up camera is much better than our previous car.

Tim Lewis

charleslamb1
9/23/2016

"Family of Hyundai drivers"

We have worked with Dean 4 times and have always been very satisfied. We really like our new Tuscan. Our son still has our 2002 Sonata and our daughter got our 2009 Sonata. Everyone there is always great.

Dean Lovejoy

aggierae
9/22/2016

"Good experience"

We thought the experience of buying the new Tucson was a good experience. Michael was a very knowledgable sales person. He was very informative about the new Tucson and we appreciated that.

Michael cornell

helgy64
9/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

Our salesperson, Michael Cornell, was the best salesperson think I have ever dealt with, at least for a very long time. He was informative, but not pushy. He listened to us, and anticipated any issues regarding our situation, avoiding any last minute surprises, which was very appreciated. I will and have, tell other people about our great experience with him.

Michael Cornell

pruzek9
9/17/2016

"Good experience"

Tim answered all my questions and I had many! He made sure I could come back any time. I know I will have to do that as the technology can be confusing to me. One thing I really liked about Tim was his sense of humor and the way he didn't make few foolish even when he to explain things more than once!

Tim lewis

kerberka
9/16/2016

"Kudos!"

The staff at Adamson was amazing! They are a credit to your brand. Friendly, professional, helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle brand they sell.

audryfrana
9/16/2016

"Car purchase"

they did a very good job accommodating us! We had a very short period of time to purchase our car and we were able to get that transaction done!

J potter

4lindquist
9/15/2016

"Good"

Good, once we were connected with John potter, the first sales person was very frustrating to work with and did not now information, but dealership was awesome about following up and clearing up confusion

John potter

dfdtld
9/10/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

Was thoroughly pleased with deal we received. We were surprised with all the cash and sale incentives that we received which we were not aware of. Our sales person was so helpful and pleasant to work with.

Jeff Lansdowne