Adamson Motors

Adamson Motors Info

SHARIBRANDVOLD
2/03/2016

"Very Friendly Service"

I was back and forth with the salesperson as I wasnt sure what I really wanted. He was very patient and helped in any way he could.

AFROZ429
1/18/2016

"great experience"

I loved the salesperson I worked with, he was very friendly, professional and honest. He explained how this car would affect my financials etc. Also when I had engine light on on a new car after barely using the car for a month, He helped me get a rental car while the car was in repair. I went to trade my car in on wednesday for an hour and then i got the car on friday after an hour. I didn't have to spend more than 2 hours.

Kevin Reynolds

JCSTUSSY
12/30/2015

"Just an average experience"

The buying experience was OK but a few things didn't go well. There was a problem with the vehicle, which happens but we didn't think it was handle that well from salesperson standpoint. Instead of being in on how it would be handled we where just told. In addition, while we have had the opportunity to review the dealership, it would be nice to be able to provide input on the vehicle.

DEAN.FOX
12/21/2015

"Hyundai Genesis"

Great lease program on a Hyundai Genesis--great value for my monthly payment! Professional dealership, well trained sales team. Nice experience start to finish. Very satisfied.

DDFCLF
12/09/2015

"New car purchase"

So far have been very satisfied. The next few years will be the real test. No high pressure to purchase left that up to my time table.

Alex Mayer, Dave I believe was the finance person did not get a card so not sure of the name.

BRMNS
12/09/2015

"Excellent experience"

We like our new car and will recommend both dealership and Hyundai vehicles to others...We are anticipating that the remainder of our Hyundai experience will go well.

NORMANBARB
11/28/2015

"Tim Lewis was Great!"

Came in knowing exactly what I wanted. Tim Lewis helped us get that. Very professional but friendly. Very happy with the whole transaction. Thanks Adamson

Tim Lewis

BBFRED
11/13/2015

"great service"

my salesman did a great job. I was thoroughly satisfied with the service that he provide. I will will recommend adamson to my friends and continue to use their services.

LYNNIEFAY007
11/05/2015

"Best Auto buying experience ever!!"

I did not feel judged or pressured in anyway, and got exactly what I need. I took my time trying out different vehicles, and OTHER dealers would have been annoyed with the time I took, but Tim at Adamson's was GREAT to work with! Definitely will recommend to friends & family.

Tim Reynolds, Kevin Reynolds

MSTRONG4U
11/02/2015

"Excellent experience in purchasing a New Car"

Gave an over the top score on the survey taken. I am thoroughly satisfied with my car purchase experience, and have already recommended Kevin Reynolds/Adamson to friends/coworkers. We will definitely be back when we are in the market for another vehicle. My parents repeatedly have expressed what an AWESOME car I got and how pretty the color of it is. They are also amazed at all the features that my Sonata has, and my dad especially loves the heated leather seats ;)

Kevin Reynolds, Dave Chesney, Mr. Chang? approached me and was informative. And the owner was even excited to see me during my return visit (this was a very important purchase for me)