Adamson Motors

Adamson Motors Info

CMMILLER71
7/23/2015

"2015 Hyundai Santa Fe"

Great dealership with friendly and knowledgable staff. We have never been treated so well by a car dealership. Our salesman made sure that we knew everything about our new car before we drove it off their lot. We will be back and will be asking for Aaron!!

Aaron Hensley and Jeff Schaefer.

AJDAY2121
7/23/2015

"Awesome "

We have purchased three beautiful vehicles from you guys in the last two year and have had zero problem!! Love the services and commitment of your staff. As long as we live in Rochester this will be our choice for cars and vechile services.

Bret S. , Jeff (unsure of last name)

BECCALARSEN20
7/21/2015

"Amazing experience!"

My experience was amazing! It was my first time ever buying a new car at a dealership. Everybody always told me that since I'm a female to be careful due to the salesman trying to rip me off. I had nothing but an awsome experience thanks to Jeff Lansdowne. After I test drove my car with Jeff I went to multiple other dealerships to try out cars and Jeff was the only one who actually took time to get to know me and what I was looking for in my new car. He went out of his way to look at other hyundai lots to see if they had any cars that fit my wants. I highly recommend Jeff.

Jeff Lansdowne

BSFARA11
7/14/2015

"Excellent "

Good experience Friendly staff Clean environment Got back to us right way Made the experience less stressful The company followed up on us after the purchase

MRH66180
7/09/2015

"Good experience"

Great pricing. Prompt courteous service. I will go back there. Parts department is a little slow. I brought in a price from a competitor and they matched it.

DMGRAFF13
7/07/2015

"Excellent from beginning to end."

Very professional from beginning to end. The salesman did a good job all the way around. Helped with every thing and time we asked a question and treated us with respect and kindness. Did not try to high pressure us at any time during the sale. The finance manager handled every thing to a "T". The whole dealership is a class act.

Alex Mayer.

DBERG3
7/06/2015

"Great experience!"

One of the best experiences I have had with a car dealer. It was a stress free experience. Jeff Lansdowne was Great to work with.

Jeff Lansdowne

Samcro23
3/06/2015

"Feel Like I Am Getting In Their Way When Bringing My Car In "

I bought my Dodge at another dealership quite a distance from where I lived, so when it needed service I brought it into the local Dodge dealership in the area.Pulled up to the bay door and drove in. I did have an appointment and stood by the "white desks" as people just cruised past me. No one ever acknowledged my presence saying "I will be with you in a minute" or even a "Hi". Finally after sometime I was acknowledged. I feel like they are so busy they don't even really listen to you and they are already thinking of the next thing they have to do after they are done with you. I had my work done and supposedly was to get emails with updates to my car..I never received one (I did get about 7 emails the next 3 days with updates on my car) and finally called and was told at 2 pm they hadn't even looked at my car yet. The car was done at the very end of the day, picked it up and drove off. Approximately a month later I felt something wasn't right. Like the car was swooshing like I was on ice even thought it was March and there wasn't any snow on the ground. I stopped in (This was a Friday) and told them something isn't right. "I feel like the tire is going to fall off." I was told well if it does then just have it towed here. Oh how reassuring, maybe someone could take 5 minutes to at least look at it. I was told they had no openings until Tuesday the following week. So I made the appointment. Not more then 30 minutes later I pull into a parking lot and there goes my tire breaking off...the axle hit all sorts of things and caused a ton of damage. Come to find out when they did the previous work, someone did not tighten the bolt on the joint and over time it just came off.I brought the car to the Nissan dealership since a friend knew the service manager there (AWESOME place!!!!) next door and they did all the repairs (I have an after market warranty with a deductible) which I promptly went back to Dodge and to their credit they did reimburse me with very little fight.Unfortunately I have some work that needs to be done presently and brought the car to Nissan, but due to the nature of the issue it's more a Dodge specific problem. Brought the car in to the Dodge dealership this morning and what do you know..same experience. I had an appointment and stand in front of the "white"desks while everyone runs around and doesn't say boo to you until you start looking irritated or have that please help me look on your face. As of 2 pm they still haven't even looked at the car yet and I am still waiting.....

Various

De2407
9/04/2014

"Worst Dodge Service Center"

This Dodge dealership is the worst I have ever experienced. They have no concept of customer service. They are unaccommodating, unapologetic, and apparently oblivious to it. My husband has been taking his pick up there for warranty service for 18 months and I swear they are causing more problems than they are fixing. It's such a horrible hassle to take it in every time. They don't give appointments, you just drop it off in hope they get done with it by the end of the day. They were charging the warranty company for service that they never performed. We only found that out by calling the warranty company and complaining about where we had to take it for service. Ultimately we just traded it off and bought a Ford because they have good service and customer service in this town. The bottom line is I would not recommend owning a Dodge that requires Adamsons to perform any of the service in Rochester Minnesota.

Multiple

dodgeman420
8/08/2014

"Customer Service All The Way!!!!"

This is the only dealership I will go to for service as other dealers treated me like a #. I bought a used car here and had a great experience dealing with Al Petty and the sales Manager Jerry Miller. They both took my needs into consideration and were very helpful in my purchase.Al and Jerry you guys rock!!!!

Al Petty and Jerry Miller