Adamson Motors

Adamson Motors Info

debman58
7/21/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

My sales person, Alex Mayer, was professional, patient, and knowledgeable in helping me with my decision on which make and model Hyundai to buy. I originally was interested in the Sante Fe but couldn't make up my mind. Alex was patient and happy to let me test drive several cars and explain the similarities and differences to me. That is how I decided on the Tuscon and received a very good deal.

Alex Mayer and Jeff Schaefer

kch1569
7/08/2016

"Recent purchase of 2016 tuscon"

We were pleased with all of the good customer service we received at Adamson's. Everyone treated us well and addresses all of our questions. We were able to do a good test drive and didn't feel rushed. We were given a very thorough orientation to our new car.

Jeff Lansdowne. Jason for financing.

thibos.laura
6/30/2016

"Professional and friendly"

The dealership was professional and the employees were friendly and helpful. I felt like they worked their hardest to find the best car for me and get me the best deal.

Alex Mayer

kkaroche
6/18/2016

"Buying review"

Sales person patient and helped by reviewing two models I was interested in. The question quality of work is NASCAR. I would prefer you not repeat questions

Jeff Lansdowne

thompson-greg
6/10/2016

"Fast and Efficient"

Great way to buy a car.....boy, how things have changed! Transparent pricing, service driven organization, comfortable. This is the way to treat customers! They get IT!

Jeff and Alex

PW2
6/02/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Alex Mayer was so helpful, knowledgable and always willing to go the extra mile for us. We were always greeted right away when we walked in and if we had to wait a little bit, due to another customer, we were always offered beverages and kept updated. It was never long. We loved our experience there and would surely go back!

Alex Mayer and Dave Chesney

jprigge
5/28/2016

"Service Dept"

The sales staff are excellent! I found the service department caters more to their employees than to customers, however. They seem to schedule all of their service technician's lunch hour at the same time so they close down from noon to 1 on Saturdays. Often times Saturdays are when the normal working adult has time to run errands and get oil changed. This dealer closes down at noon and seems to change their hours to whatever is convenient for their staff. I would suggest a rotating lunch schedule so work can continue throughout the day and not create inconveniences for customers.

bosma.jodie
5/26/2016

"great experience"

We will use Tim again! He was great to work with and he understood what we needed. We so far love our Hyundai Sonata. There shouldn't be a minimum on how much I type or comments!

Tim Lewis

3k98k7486
5/25/2016

"2016 Santa Fe Sport purchase"

Great experience with Adamson - from my salesman Tim Lewis, manager Jeff Schaefer, finance Dave Chesney. They all contributed to making sure I found the vehicle I was looking for. I smile every time I get in my 2016 red Santa Fe sport!

Tim Lewis, Dave Chesney

PW2
5/20/2016

"Great DEALership!! "

Ask for Alex Mayer! He's incredibly knowledgable about all aspects of the cars and a real go-getter without being too pushy! He really went the extra mile and then some for us! I'm thrilled with our new Hyundai Tucson!! Dave Chesney was also a great in working out our financing!

Alex Mayer