Addy's Harbor Dodge

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29579
Addy's Harbor Dodge Info

mario-m
2/25/2015

"Just bought a new truck!!"

These guys were top notch. Colin in sales was referred to me by a friend and it made all the difference. Colin provided me with a first class sales experience. his team consisted of Glenn in finance and Tab in management. These guys know how to get it done! i love my truck and just went in for my first service... I would definitely come back to Addys and will most certainly refer Colin to all my friends and family

Colin Koulpasis, Glenn Christian, Tab Colby

Lwgrl1
2/25/2015

"Top Notch Dealership"

I was in the market to buy a 2015 Charger. I was pleasantly surprised to see many different choices at Addys. I was immediately greeted by a salesman, Colin who was awesome to deal with. He made the entire experience enjoyable. Glenn in finance is very efficient and was able to secure me better than I could have expected financing. Anyone who is in the market for a vehicle needs to go to Addys. It is a TOP NOTCH DEALERSHIP!

Colin K and Glenn

Schust8017
2/24/2015

"Excellent experience "

I recently was in the market to buy my 17 year old daughter who will be going off to college a new vehicle. I could not have picked a better place to buy a new car. The salesman was top notch! He took the time with us to make sure that I was getting exactly what my daughter wanted. He was friendly, fun to work with and very knowledgeable. He was able to accomplish and deliver everything I needed. As I went through the process from arriving on the lot, to finance, to delivery of my vehicle each employee I encountered made this a very pleasurable experience. I can not say enough good things about the staff and this dealership.

Colin, Tab and Glen

Jason Carraway
2/10/2015

"They delivered on what they said."

We were in the market for a 2014 Dodge Charger and found one online at Addy's Harbor Dodge. When I called I spoke with one of their sales professionals Michelle Williams. I explained what I was looking for and what I expected out of the sales process. She encouraged us to make the drive from Florence to Myrtle Beach so we would discuss the purchase in person and we are glad we did. With Michelle's assistance the sales process was smooth, and at no point did I feel jerked around or pressured. We left with our car feeling like our deal was fair and the service was genuine. We have had the car a month now and all is well without an ounce of buyer's remorse. I would recommend anyone in the market for a car to give Addy's a look and ask for Michelle. Jason Carraway

Michelle Williams Glenn Christian

renee
1/16/2015

"Positive and fun"

A wonderful experience with my son and his first purchase of a car. Troy McGinley was very friendly and informative and helped us make our decision on the various choices available. Our transaction was fast and everyone at the dealership that helped with the process, made it all a very positive and fun experience. Thanks Troy and everyone at Addy's Harbor Dodge!

Troy McGinley

Mcpolo20
1/16/2015

"Quickly found the perfect deal"

Bought a 2014 Ford Fiesta with under 20,000 miles for around 13,000 after recieving help from Troy McGinley. Quickly narrowed it down to two cars, both great deals, very happy with the outcome. Also came with 2 year bumper to bumper coverage and 4 free oil changes. Fast, friendly, and not overwhelming when you go to Addy's Harbor Dodge.

Troye Mcginley

ctempleton01
1/14/2015

"Great Dealership with excellent employees"

Just wanted to say that Milenka Barry and Nataliia Byrd are the BEST! They both helped me by my FIRST new vehicle and made the process as smooth as possible. So glad that I chose Addy's Harbor Dodge for my new Ram 1500! I LOVE the truck! Thanks so much Milenka and Nataliia for such good customer service and for helping me!

Milenka Barry, Nataliia Byrd

williamsdk
1/12/2015

"Terrible Service Department"

I visited a Addys Dodge Service Department on January 12th 2015. While I was speaking with a service manager an employee of the service department began yelling and screaming curse words in the service department at another employee. As he did this most of the employees just stood around and watched. The service managers only comment was we have customers in here. I was in the dealership to check on a part for my seatbelt that they had ordered 5 weeks ago and never called me to tell me it had arrived.

Service Manager

sandra.trimarchesimoncini
12/03/2014

"New Purchase"

Went in for an oil change on my 2008 Ram and drove out with a 2015 Ram. My salesman Colin was a pleasure to work with made my purchase easy and fun. We had alot of laughs. Colin is very easy to deal with and extremely efficient!!! Finance Manager Malinka, you are a very helpful and knowledgeable. You helped me fiance my new truck and had fun with you while taking care of all the paperwork. Colin and Malinka are a great team...if you go to Addy's Dodge and are able to work with them....you are will be very pleased.

Colin and Malinka

Petric066
11/11/2014

"The whole experiance was great."

We purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey this past weekend, this is the 3rd Dodge we have bought from this dealership and would recommend them to family and friends. Everyone we worked with were very helpful. Derrick showed us lots of cars and answered lots of questions, he was always right there to help us with our decision, Mike was our next step in the process and went out of his way to get us the deal we could be happy with. Glen was next and he did his part with the same respect and help. Addy's, keep up the good work, we think you are awesome!

Derrick, Mike, Glen