Addy's Harbor Dodge

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29579
Addy's Harbor Dodge Info

Alexis29576
5/14/2015

"EXTREMELY Helpful, GREAT Experience"

Purchased a vehicle I love! The staff was personable and knowledgeable, and made the process quick and stress-free. Each step was explained in detail which I greatly appreciated and respect. Thank you guys!

Colin & Glenn

josmith
5/11/2015

"Start here before you go anywhere else!"

I went here on a whim, and I was beyond impressed. They were friendly, easy-going, and honest every step of the process. I really enjoyed working with Nick Marshman and Milenka Barry because they were laid-back, attentive, and truly committed to me as a customer and a person. The car that I purchased experienced some minor problems and they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was as easy as possible for me.

Nick Marshman, Melinka Barry, Service Department, & Various other Salesmen

Regina29577
5/10/2015

""Great Experience with Addy's Harbor Dodge""

I went to help my aunt buy herself a Dodge Charger and ended buying a vehicle for myself. The service is awesome and the staff is hard working at giving you what you want. From the Salesmen (Kenneth & Grady) to the Business manager (Milenka). Very good experience, truly pleased !!!!

Kenneth, Grady, Milenka

Billy and Tamala
4/19/2015

"Completely Entertained"

We purchase our first vehicle with Addys Harbor-Myrtle Beach and was so pleased that we came back. We knew our needs were going to be hard to meet, however it did not affect Mike Brown, He was positive, super funny, professional and compassionate to our needs...Did I mention funny. With all the details going on around us to try and get us in this truck that day. Mike kept the atmosphere light and we felt he had his complete attention on us. I appreciate his time and stories/jokes...this laughter will bring me back again. Yes he knew his business and his approach was great...but people if you want to have fun buying a car go see Mike Brown...he is the man for the job. Thank you Mike! The finance dude was pretty funny and he saved us money...so pleasant with everyone we spoke with, truly sincere group of people.

Mike DITKA Brown, Finance dude-sorry Im not sure of name

dbair62
3/23/2015

"Great experience"

I purchased a new car from this dealership and the experience was great. The staff is friendly and will work hard to get you in the vehicle you want.

Nick and Niles

Sandy
3/11/2015

"My experience with Addy's Harbor Dodge"

My experience with Addy's Harbor Dodge was one I will probably never forget . I never dream I would have a car as pretty as my dodge charger. The salesman that helped my husband and I was very professional, knowledgeable and if he didn't know the answer to something he would find the answer. The General manager and his staff was very polite and professional in their jobs. Thanks to you and your staff! :)

Addys Harbor Dodge

mario-m
2/25/2015

"Just bought a new truck!!"

These guys were top notch. Colin in sales was referred to me by a friend and it made all the difference. Colin provided me with a first class sales experience. his team consisted of Glenn in finance and Tab in management. These guys know how to get it done! i love my truck and just went in for my first service... I would definitely come back to Addys and will most certainly refer Colin to all my friends and family

Colin Koulpasis, Glenn Christian, Tab Colby

Lwgrl1
2/25/2015

"Top Notch Dealership"

I was in the market to buy a 2015 Charger. I was pleasantly surprised to see many different choices at Addys. I was immediately greeted by a salesman, Colin who was awesome to deal with. He made the entire experience enjoyable. Glenn in finance is very efficient and was able to secure me better than I could have expected financing. Anyone who is in the market for a vehicle needs to go to Addys. It is a TOP NOTCH DEALERSHIP!

Colin K and Glenn

Schust8017
2/24/2015

"Excellent experience "

I recently was in the market to buy my 17 year old daughter who will be going off to college a new vehicle. I could not have picked a better place to buy a new car. The salesman was top notch! He took the time with us to make sure that I was getting exactly what my daughter wanted. He was friendly, fun to work with and very knowledgeable. He was able to accomplish and deliver everything I needed. As I went through the process from arriving on the lot, to finance, to delivery of my vehicle each employee I encountered made this a very pleasurable experience. I can not say enough good things about the staff and this dealership.

Colin, Tab and Glen

Jason Carraway
2/10/2015

"They delivered on what they said."

We were in the market for a 2014 Dodge Charger and found one online at Addy's Harbor Dodge. When I called I spoke with one of their sales professionals Michelle Williams. I explained what I was looking for and what I expected out of the sales process. She encouraged us to make the drive from Florence to Myrtle Beach so we would discuss the purchase in person and we are glad we did. With Michelle's assistance the sales process was smooth, and at no point did I feel jerked around or pressured. We left with our car feeling like our deal was fair and the service was genuine. We have had the car a month now and all is well without an ounce of buyer's remorse. I would recommend anyone in the market for a car to give Addy's a look and ask for Michelle. Jason Carraway

Michelle Williams Glenn Christian