Addy's Harbor Dodge

Makes: Dodge|Ram|Service Center

Average

Addy's Harbor Dodge
Addy's Harbor Dodge Info

"The whole experiance was great."

We purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey this past weekend, this is the 3rd Dodge we have bought from this dealership and would recommend them to family and friends. Everyone we worked with were very helpful. Derrick showed us lots of cars and answered lots of questions, he was always right there to help us with our decision, Mike was our next step in the process and went out of his way to get us the deal we could be happy with. Glen was next and he did his part with the same respect and help. Addy's, keep up the good work, we think you are awesome!

Derrick, Mike, Glen

"Very friendly sales staff"

I had shopped around most of the dealerships in the area both Dodge and other brands and what I found was a lot of pressure. A lot of places that didn't really want to help me, just wanted me to buy. I stopped in at Addys Dodge and ended up working with Chris. He was very helpful and didn't push me. He was patient as I didn't know 100% what I wanted. After a smooth transaction and fair trade price I sat with Glen. He was very efficient in explaining all the terms in detail with me so I knew what I was signing. All around good store, friendly staff, and honest people. Will definitely be back to get my son a vehicle next.

Chris and Glen

"What a great buying experience"

I shopped at three other dealerships in Myrtle Beach and was about to give up on getting a car....THEN I decided to stop at one last store, Addy's Harbor Dodge. I am so glad I did, they were so nice to me, and helped me get a great car at a great payment. Thank you Mike Addy! You have a great dealership!

Nick

"my new car"

I bought a 2013 dodge charger with the help of Heather who was very friendly and helpful Thanks I will definitely be back and I'll make sure to refer my friends and family

Heather

"Smooth & Easy "

I recently purchased a preowned Mercedes and I am more than pleased with my experience. The friendly staff went the extra mile to make my experience smooth and easy. All of my questions were answered and no detail was left out. The car was in perfect condition and I was able to purchase a 3 year warranty, which gave me peace of mind with a used car. I love my new car and would absolutely purchase there again.

Colin

"FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT STAFF"

WE HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP A COUPLE MONTHS AGO WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR CHARGER. WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR MY DAUGHTER TO PURCHASE A NEW CAR, WE KNEW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO: ADDY'S HARBOR DODGE!! TIM WAS PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS AND WE WILL BE BACK TO SEE HIM IN THE FUTURE! WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS!!

TIM

"Buyer Beware"

purchased a used car for just under $20,000. After a test drive I agreed to purchase. The vehicle has a "key-less start" meaning you must have a transponder on you for the car to start. If the transponder does not operate for any reason your car is totally useless and must be towed to the dealer and a new transponder purchased and programmed. Because of this it is totally necessary to have a spare. I did not check both transponders before I left. (who would?) I drove the car home and separated the the transponders from the key ring and went out to drive the car and I get a message that there is no transponder detected. I then took the other one and had no problems. I called my salesman and left a message and got no callback. I tried the next day and no answer. I spoke to Heather about the problem and she said someone will call me. Two days later I called her back and told her that nobody called me back. She said she will put a note on the sales mangers desk and he never called me back. I then drove to Addy's and spoke to my salesman and after checking out the problem told me I could purchase one from Amazon for about $45.00 instead of approximately $200 from the dealer. I asked if they would tale care of it and was told they can't. So $45.00 would have meant the difference between a happy customer and an UN-happy customer, they chose the latter. By the way, the "closer" of the deal was rude. Stay away from these people! I was warned about these people by someone else who just purchased 2 new vehicles from another local dealer because of the way they were treated. The only reason I went there is because they were the only ones in a 100 mile radius that happened to have exactly what I was looking for.

Nick

"Liars, scammers, CROOKS!!!"

Will say ANYTHING to sucker you into an overpriced vehicle, then DENY all of it. They will give you one price and then change it on the paperwork. Trade-in value? HAHA!!! They'll just change the value they said to a lower price before you sign. Owner and Managers could care less their employees flat out LIE.

Tad, Matt, Laura

"way to get a sale"

Absolutely the worst experience ever. After over an hour of investing your time, the worst happens. They present you with the lowest possible value for your trade in, which was not even close to reality. I have maintenance records from day one and the vehicle is clean with no mechanical or issue of any kind. Yet, they want you to pay MSRP. Then once you say, I have looked at what my vehicle is valued at. TED shacks his head and says you are talking down to him. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

ted

"The sales team at Addy's was great (Christopher..."

The sales team at Addy's was great (Christopher Graham) in getting me in the 2013 Dodge Avenger Black Top awesome car! Thanks (Kevin Hammonds). I'm telling everybody I know to go to Addy's Harbor Dodge

Christopher Graham