Addy's Harbor Dodge

Average

Addy's Harbor Dodge
Addy's Harbor Dodge Info

"FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT STAFF"

WE HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP A COUPLE MONTHS AGO WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR CHARGER. WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR MY DAUGHTER TO PURCHASE A NEW CAR, WE KNEW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO: ADDY'S HARBOR DODGE!! TIM WAS PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS AND WE WILL BE BACK TO SEE HIM IN THE FUTURE! WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS!!

TIM

"Buyer Beware"

purchased a used car for just under $20,000. After a test drive I agreed to purchase. The vehicle has a "key-less start" meaning you must have a transponder on you for the car to start. If the transponder does not operate for any reason your car is totally useless and must be towed to the dealer and a new transponder purchased and programmed. Because of this it is totally necessary to have a spare. I did not check both transponders before I left. (who would?) I drove the car home and separated the the transponders from the key ring and went out to drive the car and I get a message that there is no transponder detected. I then took the other one and had no problems. I called my salesman and left a message and got no callback. I tried the next day and no answer. I spoke to Heather about the problem and she said someone will call me. Two days later I called her back and told her that nobody called me back. She said she will put a note on the sales mangers desk and he never called me back. I then drove to Addy's and spoke to my salesman and after checking out the problem told me I could purchase one from Amazon for about $45.00 instead of approximately $200 from the dealer. I asked if they would tale care of it and was told they can't. So $45.00 would have meant the difference between a happy customer and an UN-happy customer, they chose the latter. By the way, the "closer" of the deal was rude. Stay away from these people! I was warned about these people by someone else who just purchased 2 new vehicles from another local dealer because of the way they were treated. The only reason I went there is because they were the only ones in a 100 mile radius that happened to have exactly what I was looking for.

Nick

"Liars, scammers, CROOKS!!!"

Will say ANYTHING to sucker you into an overpriced vehicle, then DENY all of it. They will give you one price and then change it on the paperwork. Trade-in value? HAHA!!! They'll just change the value they said to a lower price before you sign. Owner and Managers could care less their employees flat out LIE.

Tad, Matt, Laura

"way to get a sale"

Absolutely the worst experience ever. After over an hour of investing your time, the worst happens. They present you with the lowest possible value for your trade in, which was not even close to reality. I have maintenance records from day one and the vehicle is clean with no mechanical or issue of any kind. Yet, they want you to pay MSRP. Then once you say, I have looked at what my vehicle is valued at. TED shacks his head and says you are talking down to him. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

ted

"The sales team at Addy's was great (Christopher..."

The sales team at Addy's was great (Christopher Graham) in getting me in the 2013 Dodge Avenger Black Top awesome car! Thanks (Kevin Hammonds). I'm telling everybody I know to go to Addy's Harbor Dodge

Christopher Graham

"Went to the dealership to buy a used car - BAIT AND..."

Went to the dealership to buy a used car - BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM!!!!!! Do not go here - They will sell you a car for zero down payment and then call a 2 weeks later and tell you the bank did not approve and they will need $1500 down. No issue I go to the dealer to give them $1500 and then out of no where they say "Oh the paperwork was done wrong, We will need $2400 down and the rate will be 24.99%" Its a bait and switch scam and after talking to the salesmen about this issues and then the General Manager, Mr. Addy comes down from his office yelling at me out saying if I dont give them the $2400 down then they will repo my car. They are all jerks - I gave them the car back and went and bought a new Jeep at another dealership for $1500 down and a rate of 9% DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, THIS PLACE SUCKS AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RUNS A SCAM.

Mr. Addy (Owner)

"I went to the dealer to change the oil on my use dodge..."

I went to the dealer to change the oil on my use dodge caliber a car that I own and I wasn't happy with, I was ready to change but I didn't know were to start. Damian Smith start talking to me and answer all my questions with knowledge and provide all the information I need in order to make an informed decision. I left the dealer with a new dodge avenger that I love. I am very happy with my new car. :)

Damian Smith

"Damien and Matt worked for a month getting me the best..."

Damien and Matt worked for a month getting me the best deal to fit my budget I could not be more satisfied with the overall experience. I would strongly recomend going in to see Damien if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

Damien Smith and Matt

"Bought a 2008 F-150 and first of all, they were trying to..."

Bought a 2008 F-150 and first of all, they were trying to get way more than truck was worth and also tried to jip me on my trade in. The Credit Union was actually the one who told them to lower the price and up my trade in value. For a 13,000 dollar truck, it had the most horrible detail job. The real tipper was after 3 weeks of owning the truck the check engine light came on. I called and spoke to the original sales person that sold me the truck and asked that they please check it. He said they could check it for the in house cost of 100 dollars. Obviously a load in it self. You can buy a used computer for a couple hundred and it has a 90 day warranty but a 13,000 dollar truck, they cant even look at without gouging. I finally got it checked, it was the EGR Valve, so for 150 dollars they could have had a satisfied customer but no. Oh yeah, they also didnt file and pay my vehicle taxes, like they were supposed to. So I had to pay taxes also. RIP OFF!!!!!! \ Do Not Buy From Addys Harbor Dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

"Used vehicles overpriced with very high mileage as well..."

Used vehicles overpriced with very high mileage as well and dealership not willing to negotiate pricing and terms. Sales people not helpful as well with no support from management. I made at least 3 visits to showroom with average visit 3hrs or more.

Luiz