Alan Jay Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Crown Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC

Frans
3/29/2016

"Dissepointed for trade allowance"

Yesterday I received an invitation for buying a new car. They give an prize list that you could have back $6100 for you car. They give a nice example that you can buy a new car and, after trade in and rebate, you pay $18.878 But after the test drive and a lot of BS you can have the car but must pay $28.122 Today I did not buy a new car but shortly I will. But I presume I'm not going to buy the car in the Alan Jay shop.

forgat

Brandi
10/28/2015

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

Easiest car buying experience ever! Thanks to Rob Rose (our salesman), Mark Faye(manager), and Mark Secore (finance) for helping my daughter purchase her first car. We shopped online but weren't sure what price range was within her budget. After talking with Rob about our options, we felt comfortable giving her financial information via phone in order to secure approval. We live in Orlando and didn't want to take the 2 hour trip if she couldn't get approved. Because of Alan Jay's mass inventory options, we were confident we would find something she loved within the price she needed. We are very thankful to Rob and Mark Faye for working so hard to get her the car she wanted at the price she needed and to Mark Secore for securing a good loan for her! The free 3 month/3,000 mile warranty on her used car purchase is a huge bonus! Felt no pressure, all information given to us was accurate, and we will be a returning customer!

Rob Rose, Mark Faye, Mark Secore

dfelix
4/02/2015

"Purchased a New Car"

It was my first time coming to your dealership we has a very pleasant experience, would definitely return for my next purchase and recommend you to others. Thank you

Fred Mills

john bliskin
5/13/2014

"excellent service"

Took me in for my oil change right away with a great attitude. Told me of a few things to keep my eye on but in no way tried to pressure me at all. Walked me from the service are to the cashier Mary. She also was very friendly and thanked me for my business. I will definitely use them again as well as recommending them to others.. Joe

harry farquharson

BillBubkiss
9/04/2013

"The mechanics at this dealer have trashed my car years..."

The mechanics at this dealer have trashed my car years ago but are still doing it today. They have no respect for customers or their cars. Everything costs hundreds and hundreds of dollars, above and beyond the actual price Many years ago they had someone in charge to watch over things, but now there is nobody. This dealer is a criminal organization and is in business because there is no other dealer in the area. Go where you must, but avoid Alan Jay like the plague, I do..

mechanics

backroad
7/28/2013

"I was looking for a used Mustang for my wife. After..."

I was looking for a used Mustang for my wife. After looking around and driving 3 cars in the Tampa Bay area, I saw a 2004 Mustang GT with only 41,000 miles on it at Alan Jay in Sebring. When I called the dealership last Wednesday, Mona answered the phone. She checked to be sure the car was still available because I didn't want to drive 100 miles one way for nothing. She confirmed that it was still available so I asked her for detailed information about it. The pictures of it in the Auto Trader looked great but they didn't show the engine or the tire tread. I asked her if she could e-mail me some pictures of the engine and tire tread, and also if it had ever been smoked in (a definite deal breaker)! In less than an hour I had 12 pictures of every tire and the engine. She also sent me the Car-Fax that showed a one owner Florida car that was serviced by Alan Jay, regularly, for most of its life, had never had any accidents or any major problems. She also asked one of their employees that was a non-smoker to sit in the car and see if he smelled any smoke...he didn't...that was what we were looking for so I asked her to give me a cash out the door price with all taxes and dealer fees included. That was done in less than an hour so I gave her a credit card number to hold the car for us and told her that we would be down by noon on Thursday. When we got there, Mona was in a meeting so Carla met us and showed us the car then went with us for a test drive. The car was exactly as described and perfect in every way. Mona was there when we got back and we finished up the deal and drove it back to Tampa. My wife loves it! I normally don't like dealing with car dealers after 55 years, but Mona, Carla and everyone at Alan Jay that helped us was so far above any other dealership I have dealt with, that I would recommend them to anyone that wants a great car at a fair price, with people that make you feel comfortable right from the start! Special thanks to Mona and Carla! George Hall

Mona Sutpin-O'Neil and her assistant Carla

Murial
3/02/2013

"I was pleased with my experience at this dealership. I..."

I was pleased with my experience at this dealership. I do feel that there could be some improvement in coordinating the completion of the sale. It took a very long time to complete this task. That said, I would like to thank you for your help and patience in explaining the features of my new vehicle.

Joe

meimil
2/18/2013

"Just went to look. Price was great and could not turn..."

Just went to look. Price was great and could not turn down such a good price. Customer service was great, made you feel at home.

Jim Higgins,Greg Brooks, Justin

araceli.nunez.5496
11/04/2012

"Domenick Benvenuto was our sales rep. We were verry..."

Domenick Benvenuto was our sales rep. We were verry satisfied with the attention to detail and courtesy he provided to us. We loved the way we told him what kind of car we were looking for and he took us right to the vehicle that we fell in love with. We got to test drive the vehicle for a day that was awsome. I was verry happy with the overal result although the financing part of it was delayed and verry boring for us but I am sure it was to get us the best deal. I got a great deal with a great car and got to deal with great people. I was verry happy at the end with the purchase of my new cruz.

Domenick Benvenuto

kholmes1427
8/06/2012

"Could not have been happier.....great deal and great..."

Could not have been happier.....great deal and great car!!! No doubt the best deal I have ever got on any car would recommend them to my friends and family.

Domenick Benvenuto , Joel Timmons