Alan Jay Ford Lincoln Mercury

Alan Jay Ford Lincoln Mercury
Alan Jay Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

Brandon Ford

Kisselback Ford

"I am pleased with my new Explorer and the friendliness of..."

I am pleased with my new Explorer and the friendliness of the staff, especially Gabriel Colladay. He went out of his way to get me the car I wanted. I would recommend the Alan Jay dealership to anyone looking for a new car. And ask for Gabriel as their salesperson.

Gabriel Colladay

"Everyone at this dealership went out of their way to make..."

Everyone at this dealership went out of their way to make sure we got the car we wanted and that we had a pleasurable experience there. We were not pressured but almost treated as family. I must say this was the best experience purchasing a car that we have EVER had. We whole heartedly would send anyone looking for a car to them. And we would be crazy not to go to them for any future purchases. Thsnk you you to everyone at Alan Jay Ford, Sebring.

"I dropped by the Ford dealership in Sebring to get a..."

I dropped by the Ford dealership in Sebring to get a brochure on the Edge and the first person I encountered was Scott Pearce. He was so welcoming and helpful - there were no brochures but he took me out to see some of the vehicles on the lot and pointed out lots of great features on the Edge including the Eco Boost and why I would really appreciate it. I didn't realized he was the Gen Sales Manager at the time - thought he was one of the salesmen because he was so helpful. He didn't make me feel pressured at all but his confidence in his product made me want to go further. When I called back to set up an appointment to drive an Edge, he introduced me to Ryan Ward who was ultimately my salesman and he, too, was great! Ryan spent time explaining lots about the Edge, the warranties and their pride in service after the sale. I really enjoyed driving the vehicle and making the move from GM (traded in an Acadia) was great! The financing was handled by Sheryl Adams who was very knowledgeable and went over everything I was signing, helped me make decisions on additional warranties and again, without making me feel pressured in any way. I could have purchased my Edge back home in Del Rio, TX but I am confident I made the right decision to buy from those great people in Sebring! I look forward to having them take care of my vehicle as service is needed and will always recommend that great dealership to everyone I meet! Cindy Venable

Scott Pearce, Ryan Ward, Sheryl Adams

"What an absolute delight it was to work with these two..."

What an absolute delight it was to work with these two great women. Their consideration of my time and product knowledge far surpassed many other people I've dealt with in the past. With these ladies on your team Alan Jay has earned a customer for life.

Beverly Bondonna, Sheryl Adams

"All I can say is they are the best. This is the second..."

All I can say is they are the best. This is the second time for me to be work with them and when I need a car again I will be back. Thank you

Beverly Bondonna, Scott Pierce, Sheryl Adams

"I have purchased vehicles from Allan Jay since I have..."

I have purchased vehicles from Allan Jay since I have lived in Sebring and would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle at any one of the locations. The staff is very friendly and caters to the needs of the customer. Maintenance and technical service is done on site and superb. My specific sales person, Ryan, was very friendly and though new in the business he was very responsive to my specific requests and questions. Have a great day, Don Agent, Kegel LLC.

Ryan Ward

"Went out of thier above any dealer I,ve delt with in the..."

Went out of thier above any dealer I,ve delt with in the past.Whole thing was a surprise for my wife , they delivered the Jeep at the location where I needed it. Played along with the 30th anniversary suprise. It was all done in a short amount of time.I bouight her first car there and plan on doing the same in the future.All asspects of the purchase were covered , and understood. Follow ups are outstanding. I work all over the country, I know val and the car will be taken care of with no worries. Makeing my job and time away that much easyer. THANK YOU

Russel Swailes, Joe Mullins, Sheryl Adams

"I have given this Dealership or better yet the employees..."

I have given this Dealership or better yet the employees I worked with a 5 because they were so courteous and very helpful. If I could give Russell and Cheryl all 10's I would. He understood my situation and we went from there. He never tried to sell me a car that was more than I wanted to pay for or that the payments would be to high. I would buy from them again and I will also send anyone I know that is buying a car straight to Russell.

Russell Swailes and Cheryl (Finance)

"he was so nice to us. never once pressured us just gave..."

he was so nice to us. never once pressured us just gave us all the facts, very promptly. i would buy from this dealership again. there were others but i did not get everyone's name. great bunch of guys and gals.

rick laflamme

"Ryan is a great salesmen, who was very professional and..."

Ryan is a great salesmen, who was very professional and polite. He was also very knowledgeable about the kind of truck I was looking for and because of this I purchassed it. Great experience!

Ryan Ward