Alden Buick GMC

Call
Alden Buick GMC Info

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Tasca Buick GMC

"I had no idea buying a new truck could be this easy. Marc..."

I had no idea buying a new truck could be this easy. Marc was very knowledgeable and more than friendly. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and worked harder than anyone anywhere else to get the exact price I was looking to pay. I've bought many cars in my life and I only wish I had met Marc years ago. If you're looking to buy a new or used car or truck it would be in your best interest to go to Alden and ask for Marc Mello. He is an asset to this company and I look forward to buying more vehicles from him for everyone in my family. This was my best experience ever in a car dealership. Thank you Marc for making this whole process simple.

Marc Mello

joejesus responded to this review

September 28, 2011

Actually if you go to Alden you won't find Marc there anymore. If you want a good car or truck then you can find him at Joe's Automall Kia on Belleville Ave in New Bedford. It would be a waste of time for you to go to Alden considering you'll never find the type of service Marc offers anywhere else.

"Went to this dealership service dept with a few different..."

Went to this dealership service dept with a few different GM vehicles I've owned and may I say I wouldn't look anywhere else or even let anyone else touch my GM vehicle. These guys really know there GMs and never questionable when you leave the service dept. whether they fixed it right or how long is the repair going to last. Brought my 97 Pontiac Grand Prix in for transmission repairs and tuning and felt like my car was in good hands and they kept me informed throughout the repairs of what if any others repairs were needed. Also brought my 05 Pontiac Grand Prix in for service recently and accessory installation and they once again came through with flying colors. You ask them a question no matter what and they are on it 100% of the times. Just a very great unquestionable service area to deal with and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Prices can at times be a bit much but well worth it.

"My car has been in to service for the same problem twice...."

My car has been in to service for the same problem twice. If i were to total the amount of time I was with out my car i would have to say about 1 1/2 months. Im sending this because Roy and Bill have been so great with trying to find the problem. I am VERY UNHAPPY with the car i purchased. We paid a LOT of money for it and the reliability of it sucks.

Roy and Bill

"Although it took me three visits to the service shop in..."

Although it took me three visits to the service shop in order to resolve my issue, I was pleasantly surprised by the genuine desire to assist my problematic service need. Roy was professional, funny, apologetic and empathetic. I've been doing business with this location for years and have not always felt that the service agent understood what a significant inconvenience it is to be without your personal vehicle, as well as the angst of wondering how much the repair will cost. Had i encountered that indifference again, i likely would have taken my car elsewhere rather than return for a third time to drop my car for the same issue.

Roy

"What a great experience! My 2008 Saturn Vue's sunroof..."

What a great experience! My 2008 Saturn Vue's sunroof was not working (after sale installation at time of purchase). I could not find any dealer to repair. Alden Service Dept. (great guy-friendly and informative)suggested a company in RI. I called the company and they called me back in 10 minutes, assisted in reprogramming the sunroof and it now works! Thanks for a great experience!!

Service Dept. Rep

"Excellent service! Rui is very nice and helpful. He..."

Excellent service! Rui is very nice and helpful. He supplied me with a loaner car which was very nice. I had a brake job done and got new tires. My car drives like a new car! I will definately return to this dealership for service. They were excellent in every way!

Rui Ferreira

"I usually never fill out surveys but I feel that the..."

I usually never fill out surveys but I feel that the employee that helped me deserves some recognition. He was very friendly and helpful. Also, without me having to ask for a car to use so that I wouldn't have to wait at the dealership, he offered right away and I appreciated that very much. And the price was very reasonable. I hope that I get the same service everytime I go there!

Rui Ferrera

"They were friendly, gave me what I wanted for my trade,..."

They were friendly, gave me what I wanted for my trade, gave a good price, found a truck with the options I wanted. overall a good experience. I am a return customer. The place is clean. they always serviced my prior vehicle properly. John was a very good salesman

john araujo

"My husband and I were in the market for a Truck and never..."

My husband and I were in the market for a Truck and never considered buying anything other than a Ford. However, after hearing my sister rave about her Envoy and her husband's Sierra, we decided t give GMC the benefit of a doubt. We were very impessed with John's eagerness and patience to show us around.John went above and beyond what was expected of him. We had our children with us and John was a natural at keeping the kids happy and entertained as my husband and I negotiated prices and the deal. Well done John! He is an asset to the company. I will be back in the near-future.

John Araujo

"My experience was good. I had two recent car problems..."

My experience was good. I had two recent car problems and both were handled very promptly, I was kept informed about the status and price, and the dealership was very accomodating, I was given a ride to work, and also picked up which was a huge help.

Rui - service manager