Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard

Harbor Hyundai

IRISHPASTA
8/29/2015

"Alexander Hyundai"

Very good experience ... I had a few visits to the dealership - difficult to choose from so many nice cars. I have told friends of the really nice cars at Alexander Hyundai.

Dean, Chuck

KWULFERT
8/26/2015

"No pressure and friendly "

I have bought many cars over the years, new and used. This was one of the best experiences I have had. It's always a drain and the back and forth never fun, but I ended up very happy with the deal, the car and the various people I worked with. I'll give a shout out to Bill Canavan in sales, and Daniel in Finance. Thank you so much.

DOUGCHRISDAVIS
8/20/2015

"Excellent Staff...Excellent Service...Thank you."

My wife and I have had our new 2016 Elantra for almost 3 weeks now. We really enjoy it. We thank God, and are very humbled to have this, our first ever, new vehicle. We really appreciated staff at Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard...they took the time to help us through selecting and purchasing our Elantra. We wish to thank our salesman...Bill Canavan, and Finance Manager Daniel Ayala, as well as Chuck, Bill, Felix, and Sabastian. They provided us with very personal and profession service. PS - A few years ago an old nieighbor of ours (who was from Korea) highly recommended we consider purchasing a Hyundai Elantra....and we did just that. A very nice, safe, car...and fit our budget. Thank you very much. Doug & Christine, Camarillo, CA

Sales Manager Bill Canavan, and Finance Manager Daniel Ayala, as well as Chuck, Bill, Felix, and Sabastian

jnader
8/14/2015

"Very happy owner!"

My new car leasing experience went very smooth, no pressures. Mr Bill Canavan went the extra mile, worked with me making sure I was happy with my new car. He is a Great Sales Manager to whom I am very grateful and would highly recommend him to any one interested in buying or leasing a HYUNDAI.

Bill Canavan

JSALZMAN211
8/14/2015

"Fantastic journey to a new car purchase"

No pressure salesperson (Ricardo Morales) who was friendly and made us feel at ease. He helped us to understand the purchase and the car systems. Was down to earth and yet respected for his knowledge of the car and the equipment. He was calm and friendly while talking about other subjects surrounding our lives. The sales Manager (Chuck Barton) was very helpful and even discovered additional discounts (Military). Even when the car Bluetooth failed to function a close of business day, he offered us a place to stay in his own home as we had to return the next day to fix the Bluetooth. He called twice later to check on the operation of the car and the Bluetooth system. Will never forget his kindness and sincere concerns. A TRULY GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Ricardo Morales (Sales consultant), and Chuck Barton (Sales Manager).

IVANBJEL
8/10/2015

"Happy encounter"

Great location, Excelent dealer, great selection on cars, salesman very professional, easy going and knowledge with the car. Overall great experiences and very happy with my new Sonata Limited.

Bill Cansvan

ADITYA.R.GHAI
8/07/2015

"My experience was very good and completely satisfied "

My experience was very good and completely satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely recommend friends and family to purchase cars from Alexander. The Santa fE sports is very nice SUV

Bill

YOONKIK
8/03/2015

"Genesis 3.8"

Great dealer. Happy to discuss and negotiate. They are so kind and professional. And honest, too. An optimal level of stock so that customers can have a good choice.

Michael

ROMEOC1984
8/03/2015

"Second new car!"

Awesome experience and walked out with a car I wanted. Received an amazing deal for my trade in as well. Really professional and make you feel very welcome.

MATZENGERC
7/30/2015

"Great experience "

Sebastian and all the staff were friendly and accommodating they gave me excellent service and worked with me to get me into the car that I wanted.

Sebastian