Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard

Harbor Hyundai

Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

RICARDOLINCON
7/21/2015

"jiust bought a cool awesome car1"

i was really just looking at cars that day and i never thought i was going to go back home on a new car, awesome car ever1

RICARDO

SHELLYIAN
7/08/2015

"Salesperson"

Ricardo was my sales person and he did an excellent job. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely tell any friends looking for a car about him.

SHEL18
7/07/2015

"Great experience. "

I would recommend Alexander Hyundai . My salesperson Bill Canavan was very knowledgable and informative and a pleasure to deal with. This is the third Hyundai that I have owned. Great cars.

Bill Canavan

Mike W.
5/19/2015

"Service"

Bought my car at another dealer, but was in Oxnard when I had a problem, service advisor JJ Delgado had my car fixed quickly with minimum delay. Great service, great job.

JJ Delgado

Maryam
2/28/2015

"Excellent"

I highly recommend Deanna! she is an awesome dealership! customer service was great and i got the best deal ever. They are very friendly and she finished all the paper work, price over the phone and i went and picked up the car. Unparalleled customer service! i love my car the tech system is great.....! again thanks Deanna and don't forget to go there and ask for her!

Deanna Luis

March 02, 2015

Maryann, thanks so much for the nice review! Deanna is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that she provided you with the high level of customer service that you deserve. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to her. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business, and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you!  Best regards, Tony Swain - General Manager - tswain@oxnardhyundai.com

David
2/25/2015

"Unparalleled Customer Service!"

You know that feeling... when your looking for a car but you dread going to the dealer? THIS PLACE WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR! These guys changed my feelings on the "stereotype". They went above and beyond. I traveled all the way from Garden Grove because my buddy told me that this dealership was hands down the best. He was right!

Moz, Todd and David

February 26, 2015

David, feedback like this is always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by to write this positive review! Our team strives to provide an "above and beyond" level of service, and it's always rewarding to hear when we have succeeded at this. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again! Best regards, Tony Swain - General Manager - tswain@oxnardhyundai.com

Jc1
2/04/2015

"Purchase of new Sonata"

Courteous and helpful. Frank is a straight-shooting, friendly guy. Worked on a price that worked for us and a fair value for our trade-in. Would definitely recommend.

Frank Gaeta

February 05, 2015

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Frank was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Tony Swain, General Manager, tswain@oxnardhyundai.com

Bwyse
1/31/2015

"Great experience "

Kind and relatable are the first words that come to mind when I think of my experience buying my brand new 2014 Elantra. Would ensure all my questions were answered and the deal was amazing with my trade in.

Deanna luis

February 02, 2015

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Oxnard Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Tony Swain, General Manager, tswain@oxnardhyundai.com

Jarmel
1/27/2015

"Great service "

i recommend oxnard hyundai, they treat me good they give me what i want.verry good finance and sales..good people.. Better than other deAler that i go to, oxnard hyundai good place to get a new or use car...

Deanna luis

January 28, 2015

Jarmel, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Oxnard Hyundai! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Tony Swain, General Manager, tswain@oxnardhyundai.com

thebutlerdidit3
1/26/2015

"A very positive experience "

My wife and I are in agreement that Oxnard Hyundai is an A+ car dealership. We also highly recommend Moz Taghavi, our dealer, to anyone looking to purchase a car. Moz was very professional, knowledgeable, and respectful to the understanding that a new car purchase may be very stressful since it is such a large investment. He followed up with us at least three times afterwards to see if we might have any questions and to whether we were satisfied with the vehicle. Overall our car search was a very positive experience.

Moz, Frank, David (finance)

January 28, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Moz is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Tony Swain, General Manager, tswain@oxnardhyundai.com