Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard

Keyes Hyundai

DOLPHINLUVR31
2/10/2016

"Had a great service"

Excellent service, great choice of car that I choose. The sales person Rob Grimes was great with the need that we were looking for in a car

Rob Grimes

kfinch
2/10/2016

"Great experience at Alexander Hyundai!"

We just completed a purchase at Alexander Hyundai and have nothing but positive things to say about the experience. Our salesperson Alexander Grabie was attentive, friendly and efficient. He did just the right number of follow ups to let us know he truly wanted our business without being pushy and he did everything he could to make it a great experience. Alexander, and sales manager, Donovan Kemp, truly went out of their way to offer us a very fair and competitive price in the color we were looking for with the options we wanted. During this experience, we never felt pushed. Alexander and Donovan made us feel they were on our team, working to make sure we were satisfied customers and they succeeded. We would definitely recommend these two, and the dealership if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Alexander Grabie; Donovan Kemp

DELANE0
2/08/2016

"Exquisite Service"

In the bast 4 months our family has gotten two leases from Alexander Hyundai. I have purchased a few cars in my day but none have been as smooth, easy and straight forward as these. I felt my sales person was on my team and really worked to make what I wanted happen. And indeed I got what I wanted, at an amazing price and I couldn't be happier!! I LOVE my Hyundai!!!

Bill Canavan and Rob Grimes were AWESOME!!! They even stayed late after closing and never blinked an eye. So great of them to make me feel comfortable through the entire transaction!

FLSKI23
2/03/2016

"My experience"

Dealership was very clean and the staff was friendly and finance took the time to explain all the different products available and I purchased the GAP coverage.

Mike,Bill

KDKOP
2/03/2016

"Quality people"

Overall an excellent and friendly experience. All staff were kind and courteous. I look forward to visiting the dealership again for other needs. Thanks for the great customer service.

Appolonio Arroyo and Alex, who prepared paper work

HWHEVERLEY
2/02/2016

"Best deal ever"

It was great to purchase this vehicle from a dealership that treats customers with respect and not to pressure into something your not interested. I would tell others to look into a new car from this Hyundai of Oxnard.

Sales person Michael McGrath and the financial associate Robert

KPNMN
1/16/2016

"Highly recommended"

I hardly ever do reviews, but this was a experience worth mentioning. We leased a new 2016 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition from ALEXANDER HYUNDAI OF OXNARD. We had an outstanding salesperson Gene Diltz who did a phenomenal job in helping us get the car we were looking for with great features at a great price. I definitely recommend Gene DIltz to anyone in the Ventura locking for a new Hyundai. Fantastic job!

Gene Diltz

SAMSKATZ
1/12/2016

"Very happy"

I love my new elantra! Feel like i got a great car for my money. I spent a lot time and did a lot of research before coming in.

Gene D.

RONALDE0
1/06/2016

"Very pleased with the customer service"

I was very pleased with my recent experience at Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard. The Sales Consultant Michael McGrath was courteous and professional in showing me a car that I wanted. He also made a follow-up call about a week later to see how everything was going.

LARRYSTEWART
1/05/2016

"Purchase of my 2016 Hyundai Tucson"

I am truly very happy with my Tucson. The experience sales staff (Mike) and the Finance mgr made the purchase a great experience. One of the best experiences in my life. Thank you.

Mike