All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Katy Wilkinson

June 26, 2017

"Tire Replacement"

- smiles

All Star always provides excellent service... that why I take my car there. Recently I stopped by All Star to inquire about purchasing new 18" tires for my car. They not only had the tires in stock, but they were able to get my car in while I waited. If that wasn't enough, they also provided me a texting link that allowed me to stay in contact with them while I waited. All Star far exceeded my expectations. I will be back.

Ben Klein

June 23, 2017

"Amazing service and buying experience"

- Topdog

My buying experience was unbelievable. Renell possessed such warm and welcoming hospitality and was exceptionally knowledgeable about the product I was interested in. He really floored me by going out of his way to deliver exactly what I wanted. Customer service at its best!!

Renell Couzart
Ken Fredrick

June 23, 2017

"In and out fast"

- bschuh2099

I have been a customer of All Star for many years. The sales and service departments have always treated me with a handshake and a smile. Everyone makes you feel at home. All the way down to the cashier. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience at All Star. When I come in for service I feel like I'm talking with a friend who knows me and my vehicles personally. That's a great feeling to come away with.

PJ Muehling