All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

New & Preowned Sales
Scott Webb, New & Preowned Sales, All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Scott Webb

New & Preowned Sales
Joe Zucchero, Assistant Manager/New & Preowned Sales , All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Joe Zucchero

Assistant Manager/New & Preowned Sales
Eric Taylor, Sales Manager, All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Eric Taylor

February 17, 2017

"Used car purchase"

- Kaiser314

My son bought a used car and his salesman went above and beyond to help seal the deal. Great experience. The salesman and the finance guy were both great and very helpful.

February 12, 2017

"Big johnny was the best"

- Jacob102894

Big Johnny was by far the best salesman I've ever had to work with! He was so nice and friendly and honestly just relatable. He never once made us feel pressured or like we were just customers. He made us feel like family.

February 12, 2017

"Amazing People"

- Chargerfan1511

This is my first time buying a car, I had gone to a dealership before this one who treated me horribly as they saw me as a 20 year old who will do whatever they want. Big Johnny was so kind from the moment we met him, he did so much to get exactly what I wanted and everything he told me was the truth and to help me in the long run. I will recommend this place to all of my friends and tell them to make sure to go to Big Johnny. I'm in love with my Dodge Charger and being a 20 year old and having one is one of the biggest blessings. Also the finance manager was amazing and very helpful getting my payment plan together. I can't thank you guys enough! Thank you so much Johnny, I'll be coming here for all my car purchases!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $37020