Read Reviews Amdahl Motors

1 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Amdahl Motors

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Amdahl Motors

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"I got suckered, don't let it happen to you! This is a..."

sd_guy1
5/4/2009 5:04:09 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:

• Pricing:

• Overall Score:

1.8

My Review Of Amdahl Motors:

I got suckered, don't let it happen to you!

This is a terrible dealership. They will tell you one thing to get you there, then offer you something completely different. After leaving work a hour early and driving 40min to get there, the first number they showed me was $100 more than they said over the phone. I told them all about my trade, let them know I had a credit score over 750 and that I didn't want to put any money down. I told them I don't want to waste their time or mine, so I don't want to drive up there unless you think you can get it done. And my sales man told me that his manager said that they can get real close to my payment if I drive up there. As you can guess I was very upset about this and confronted the manager. He told me that he never said that and that there was nothing he could do for me. He acted like I had no money and I was just a person looking for a hand out. He is the typical used car salesman. I drive a 30k sports sedan and don't need to be treated like that. Don't trust Amdahl!!

Twitter