Amos Minter's

driversselect

Dallas Lease Returns

SteveBurke
9/22/2015

"Looking for top for my '57 Bird, ended up buying a car"

Amos Minter is well known for his cars. As for my experience, I was looking for a new soft top for my '57 TBird. I emailed and within 1 day I got a reply with a link to his site. They had tops ranging from $5,000-$8000 available. A series fo emails comtinued as Amos explained the difference is price & quality. Then, I saw a '57 Bird he had for sale. Same color as mine, with both tops. I bought that car without inspection. All my friends told me that Minter is the only person you can do that with, because what he and his company manage are all very fine cars. The car arrived yesterday, and it is everything Amos said it was. Even the radio, clock, interior lights, etc... all work perfectly. If you want a quality car, with professional handling, Amos Minter is your guy.

Amos Minter

xlr8r55388
7/16/2015

"Vintage Tow Truck"

Thank you for the Awesome Tow Truck that I purchased from you. I will buy from you again in the future. You went above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy and will keep in touch with you in the future. Thanks again, Troy

Amos

Mark W
6/05/2015

"Perfect Thunderbirds"

Amos and his Thunderbird family provide great cars and a great experience. I bought my 1957 Thunderbird from Amos and could not be more pleased. His team supported all my questions after delivery and helped with service questions and parts advice. I highly recommend them if you're truly interested in a top drawer Thunderbird!

Amos Minter and several of his service team

5/31/2015

"Excellent experience ,"

I purchased a beautiful restored 1957 Thunderbird from Amos. His follow up is top notch and the car exceeds my expectations. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future. Hiram Bond

Amos Minter, owner

thunderbirdman
5/14/2015

"Great overall experience with this dealer!"

I have bought two thunder birds from Amos and plan on buying more in the future. Great, quality cars- the best Thunderbird's I have ever laid my eyes on. Very smooth buying process from the first phone call to Amos from when the car arrived at my garage. Would definitely recommend to other car enthusiasts.

Amos Minter

Thunderbird fan
5/08/2015

"Happy customer!"

I recently did business with Amos Minter Thunderbirds & couldn't be more happy. Excellent customer service, very knowledgable, & very trust worthy people! Thank you Amos!

Amos Minter & Amy Minter

Ford Lady
4/15/2015

"Dream come true!"

Recently purchased a 1956 Thunderbird from Amos Minter in Dallas. The experience was wonderful. Mr. Minter is such a great person to work with. He was there to answer each and every question, before, during and after delivery. The purchase went smoothly. Delivery was fast and professional.

Amos and Amy

Tim Aldrich
4/15/2015

"Dealarship Quailty Experience"

I recently purchased a 1957 Thunderbird from Amos and I am very impressed with the experience. The quality of their work is unquestionable and their follow up is top rate. I am a retired new car dealer so this is not my first rodeo. Life is very short and if you ever wanted a restored Thunderbird I would seriously consider calling Amos directly. Normally buying a classic car is a crap shoot but if you get a Minter you will get what you pay for and you will not be disappointed. Tim Aldrich

Amos and Amy

fifty7tbird
6/18/2014

"Great Experience"

Amos Minter is in the business of restoring mid fifty's Fords and is that one premier facility that pays extreme attention to detail in the restoration each vehicle that is fully restored in their facility. They have an unparallelled inventory of both collector grade and driver grade 55 through 57 Ford Thunderbird's and passenger cars. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and go the extra mile to give service to their clientele. I have personally bought several cars from Minters over the last 30 years and have had nothing but the best experience. Cars were never misrepresented as is common in the collector car trade. They have been nothing but honest and forthcoming about the condition of cars I have purchased from them in the past. Minters have a great reputation and live up to it every time I have dealt with them.. Paul Linford

Amos and Justin

ericfehrmann
6/17/2014

"Best Place to Purchase 55 to 57 Early Birds"

I began searching for a collector car a few years ago and found that there are many pretenders out there. Many of the cars are presented as being in excellent restored condition, when they are actually far from it. I watched a Barrett Jackson auction in January 2014 and learned of Amos Minter and his reputation in the world of 55-57 Thunderbird restoration. I visited his facility in Dallas Texas and met Amos and his family. I was treated as an old friend, not just another prospective buyer. Amos did not pressure me to buy, he actually made sure that I really did want the car that I was looking at. I looked at several of his vehicles and test drove a few that I was considering. This was my first foray into owning a collectible car and I had lots of questions, which he was glad to answer. After about five hours of looking and examining several cars, I made the decision to purchase a 1955 raven black Thunderbird. I truly believe this family owned business deserves the great reputation it has earned for honesty and integrity. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase an early Thunderbird to visit Amos Minter's facility before making a purchase elsewhere.

Amos Minter, Amy Minter, and Justin Minter