Amos Minter's

Dallas Lease Returns

Naples Bob
3/07/2016

"1957 T-Bird Purchase"

Since graduation from high school in the mid-fifties, the two-seat Thunderbird was my “dream car”. We started off reading Hemmings, graduated to auctions and finally had to visit Amos Minter's shop in Dallas (the widely acknowledged best source of 55-57 T-birds). Elaine and I were most impressed with Amos and his outstanding collection of “birds”. We had an opportunity to meet the Minter family (wife Amy and son Justin) who work alongside Amos in the dealership and spent considerable time talking to Amos and looking over his outstanding collection. To say that we were impressed by his knowledge of the three models (55-56-57), as well as his honesty and candor is an understatement! We finally “pulled the trigger” on a 1957 “bird” (white exterior, red interior), which was delivered to us a couple of days ago in perfect condition. His reputation is such that many folks will contact him to buy cars sight unseen. He has set many records for auction sales, but he has a wide range of “birds” for sale, all solid but some in better cosmetic condition than others. If you have the slightest interest in two-seater “birds”, a trip to Dallas is a must. Bring your checkbook and don't forget—you can't take it with you!!

Amos, Justin and Amy

SteveBurke
9/22/2015

"Looking for top for my '57 Bird, ended up buying a car"

Amos Minter is well known for his cars. As for my experience, I was looking for a new soft top for my '57 TBird. I emailed and within 1 day I got a reply with a link to his site. They had tops ranging from $5,000-$8000 available. A series fo emails comtinued as Amos explained the difference is price & quality. Then, I saw a '57 Bird he had for sale. Same color as mine, with both tops. I bought that car without inspection. All my friends told me that Minter is the only person you can do that with, because what he and his company manage are all very fine cars. The car arrived yesterday, and it is everything Amos said it was. Even the radio, clock, interior lights, etc... all work perfectly. If you want a quality car, with professional handling, Amos Minter is your guy.

Amos Minter

xlr8r55388
7/16/2015

"Vintage Tow Truck"

Thank you for the Awesome Tow Truck that I purchased from you. I will buy from you again in the future. You went above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy and will keep in touch with you in the future. Thanks again, Troy

Amos

Mark W
6/05/2015

"Perfect Thunderbirds"

Amos and his Thunderbird family provide great cars and a great experience. I bought my 1957 Thunderbird from Amos and could not be more pleased. His team supported all my questions after delivery and helped with service questions and parts advice. I highly recommend them if you're truly interested in a top drawer Thunderbird!

Amos Minter and several of his service team

5/31/2015

"Excellent experience ,"

I purchased a beautiful restored 1957 Thunderbird from Amos. His follow up is top notch and the car exceeds my expectations. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future. Hiram Bond

Amos Minter, owner

thunderbirdman
5/14/2015

"Great overall experience with this dealer!"

I have bought two thunder birds from Amos and plan on buying more in the future. Great, quality cars- the best Thunderbird's I have ever laid my eyes on. Very smooth buying process from the first phone call to Amos from when the car arrived at my garage. Would definitely recommend to other car enthusiasts.

Amos Minter

Thunderbird fan
5/08/2015

"Happy customer!"

I recently did business with Amos Minter Thunderbirds & couldn't be more happy. Excellent customer service, very knowledgable, & very trust worthy people! Thank you Amos!

Amos Minter & Amy Minter

Ford Lady
4/15/2015

"Dream come true!"

Recently purchased a 1956 Thunderbird from Amos Minter in Dallas. The experience was wonderful. Mr. Minter is such a great person to work with. He was there to answer each and every question, before, during and after delivery. The purchase went smoothly. Delivery was fast and professional.

Amos and Amy

Tim Aldrich
4/15/2015

"Dealarship Quailty Experience"

I recently purchased a 1957 Thunderbird from Amos and I am very impressed with the experience. The quality of their work is unquestionable and their follow up is top rate. I am a retired new car dealer so this is not my first rodeo. Life is very short and if you ever wanted a restored Thunderbird I would seriously consider calling Amos directly. Normally buying a classic car is a crap shoot but if you get a Minter you will get what you pay for and you will not be disappointed. Tim Aldrich

Amos and Amy

fifty7tbird
6/18/2014

"Great Experience"

Amos Minter is in the business of restoring mid fifty's Fords and is that one premier facility that pays extreme attention to detail in the restoration each vehicle that is fully restored in their facility. They have an unparallelled inventory of both collector grade and driver grade 55 through 57 Ford Thunderbird's and passenger cars. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and go the extra mile to give service to their clientele. I have personally bought several cars from Minters over the last 30 years and have had nothing but the best experience. Cars were never misrepresented as is common in the collector car trade. They have been nothing but honest and forthcoming about the condition of cars I have purchased from them in the past. Minters have a great reputation and live up to it every time I have dealt with them.. Paul Linford

Amos and Justin