Anderson Kia of Grand Island

About Anderson Kia of Grand Island

nickdillon87
12/22/2014

"Go Else-Where"

We were looking at trading in our 2010 kia soul and getting a new 14 or 15 kia sportage... weve had a few bad experiences with kia and anderson in the past, but since we lived in grand island it was convenient... we found the one that we liked so we went and test drove it, loved it, and were ready to make the purchase... told them wed like to think it over and check on insurance and taxes and registration prices before we decided tho, so they let us keep it over night.. everything checked out the next day and we were good to go, to make sure we got the best value we researched true market value and went through kbb and nada to value our current kia for trade in value and to check on the kia sportage to see if it was listed at a good price... so we go back and they say their prices are fixed and there is no negotiation on new kia vehicles so it is what it is take it or leave it... ok no problem we checked the price and it was fair, then came the trade value... our soul was fairly valued at 8500-9000 but they offered 7000.. told them that is way lower than we had hoped to get, and what they were offering was far from fair... so we told them the lowest we would go on the trade in is 8500 since that was the value for the soul at average condition... they refused but did go up to 8,000... explained since there is no price reduction or rebates or incentives on the new vehicle we wont do less than 8500 on the trade... they refused so we told them we would look else where and left... the very next day we found a used kia sportage same model same year with 2500 miles on it and it was 7000 less than anderson price, so we went, they offered 9000 on the trade and reduced the price of the vehicle by another 800... bought our 2014 kia sportage lightly used for over 8000 less than valued... tough break Kia, too bad you let $500 on a trade value lose a sale... will never work with them again!!!!

Dan White

Techgyrl
1/23/2014

"My experience purchasing my new Kia was very good. I..."

My experience purchasing my new Kia was very good. I would recommed the dealership to anyone that is wanting to purchase a new vehicle. Thank you!

AMDSN
8/19/2013

"This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Susan at..."

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Susan at Kia of Grand Island. I live in Omaha, NE and I gladly make the drive to Grand Island for my vehicles. They are always friendly and they don't play games!

goldrib
8/18/2013

"This is the second KIA I have purchased from Anderson in..."

This is the second KIA I have purchased from Anderson in Grand Island, NE. The first was a new Sorento which I bought in February 2009. I was very satisfied with both purchases and have referred two friends who also bought a KIA from Anderson. Their sales staff is excellent, as is their service department. The prices were very fair, and I feel I got a lot of "bang for my buck."

renaeb
7/24/2013

"It was a great experience! The staff was very friendly..."

It was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and helpful.Marty was very nice and easy to work with.I recommend anyone looking for a new car to go here first!

Marty

xnuswimmer
7/15/2013

"Great experience and customer service. I would recommend..."

Great experience and customer service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. There was not any high pressure sales and they were very accommodating towards our requests.

lpaulsen132
7/09/2013

"Awesome customer service and great and easy to work with,..."

Awesome customer service and great and easy to work with, made everything super easy for me and found a car, price and payment exactly for me!

tpreuss
5/30/2013

"Went car shopping on May 17th as it was my birthday and..."

Went car shopping on May 17th as it was my birthday and had not bought a new car in 40 years. I had seen the new Optima on TV and researched it on the internet and compared with other cars. I really loved the sporty look and the features. When I stopped in KIA in Grand Island Marty greeted us as we walked around looking at the new cars. What I liked about Marty is that he did not pressure us at all and answered all our questions about the vehicles we looked at. I purchased a new hybrid and also purchased a used Van at the same time. Susan worked with use on the paperwork and both of them made buying the vehicles a pleasant experience. I will not hesitate to shop their again.

hollymatt
5/02/2013

"Excellent service and very friendly! They made it so easy..."

Excellent service and very friendly! They made it so easy and will be eager to do business again! Very pleased! Am a new KIA lover!

lkapustka
3/19/2013

"My wife and I hate trading cars but Marty and Susan made..."

My wife and I hate trading cars but Marty and Susan made the experience as pleasant as they possibly could for us. Marty was both helpful and informative, he answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We had done some research before contacting KIA, and Marty was able to help us compare both prices and options in comparative classes of cars. We felt the experience was low pressure and would definitely ask for this team if we decided to trade again. Susan was able to schedule us within a couple of days so the undercoating and protective inner and outer coating were applied immediately. We feel if any questions come up as we become more familiar with the car we chose, we could rely on Marty to answer any other questions we had. Larry and Leslie Kapustka

Reviews of Carl Gettis