Anderson Kia of Grand Island

Anderson Kia of Grand Island
Anderson Kia of Grand Island Info
About Anderson Kia of Grand Island

About Anderson Kia of Grand Island

"My experience purchasing my new Kia was very good. I..."

My experience purchasing my new Kia was very good. I would recommed the dealership to anyone that is wanting to purchase a new vehicle. Thank you!

"This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Susan at..."

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Susan at Kia of Grand Island. I live in Omaha, NE and I gladly make the drive to Grand Island for my vehicles. They are always friendly and they don't play games!

"This is the second KIA I have purchased from Anderson in..."

This is the second KIA I have purchased from Anderson in Grand Island, NE. The first was a new Sorento which I bought in February 2009. I was very satisfied with both purchases and have referred two friends who also bought a KIA from Anderson. Their sales staff is excellent, as is their service department. The prices were very fair, and I feel I got a lot of "bang for my buck."

"It was a great experience! The staff was very friendly..."

It was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and helpful.Marty was very nice and easy to work with.I recommend anyone looking for a new car to go here first!

"Great experience and customer service. I would recommend..."

Great experience and customer service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. There was not any high pressure sales and they were very accommodating towards our requests.

"Awesome customer service and great and easy to work with,..."

Awesome customer service and great and easy to work with, made everything super easy for me and found a car, price and payment exactly for me!

"Went car shopping on May 17th as it was my birthday and..."

Went car shopping on May 17th as it was my birthday and had not bought a new car in 40 years. I had seen the new Optima on TV and researched it on the internet and compared with other cars. I really loved the sporty look and the features. When I stopped in KIA in Grand Island Marty greeted us as we walked around looking at the new cars. What I liked about Marty is that he did not pressure us at all and answered all our questions about the vehicles we looked at. I purchased a new hybrid and also purchased a used Van at the same time. Susan worked with use on the paperwork and both of them made buying the vehicles a pleasant experience. I will not hesitate to shop their again.

"Excellent service and very friendly! They made it so easy..."

Excellent service and very friendly! They made it so easy and will be eager to do business again! Very pleased! Am a new KIA lover!

"My wife and I hate trading cars but Marty and Susan made..."

My wife and I hate trading cars but Marty and Susan made the experience as pleasant as they possibly could for us. Marty was both helpful and informative, he answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We had done some research before contacting KIA, and Marty was able to help us compare both prices and options in comparative classes of cars. We felt the experience was low pressure and would definitely ask for this team if we decided to trade again. Susan was able to schedule us within a couple of days so the undercoating and protective inner and outer coating were applied immediately. We feel if any questions come up as we become more familiar with the car we chose, we could rely on Marty to answer any other questions we had. Larry and Leslie Kapustka

"My wife and I really enjoyed working with Marty and Susan..."

My wife and I really enjoyed working with Marty and Susan on the Kia Optima SXL we bought there. They were easy to get along with and we didn't feel the pressure we sometimes get from dealers who will try anything to sell you a car. First, they know they have a good product, second, they respect their customer as a person and third, they make the effort to reach a fair and agreeable price. It was probably the easiest car-buying experience we've ever had, and that means a lot. We've already had several friends look at our car and I think we've already changed some minds and some perceptions about Kia automobiles. Hope we can send some sales their way! Bob & Sue Wallace - Kearney, NE

Marty Wissing