Anderson Kia of Grand Island

About Anderson Kia of Grand Island

newbluekia
6/17/2016

"Kia Soul"

Went looking for a Kia Soul, found one that I really liked. Test drove it on a Monday wanted to wait a few days to think it over. Was told that I would have to leave a nonrefundable deposit to hold the car, but after further talking decided that wasn't best and even had Tyler tell me that it just wasn't how they did business trying to take money from someone who just wasn't sure about the purchase yet. I went back on Friday and the car was still there. Test drove it again and looked at a few others. I was told that the sticker price is the price you pay that they don't negotiate on that. However I had done my research and new about rebates and incentives being offered and had Tyler tell me the same thing. With rebates and a trade in I was able to get to a more fair price. Overall great experience and great people to work with.

Satisfied customer
11/03/2015

"Thanks "

I just want to say thank you to Vincent Macaluso for making my experience at Island Kia such a pleasurable one. He went above and beyond to make the deal happen. Anyone interested in a Kia should definitely go see Vince at Island Kia he is the best.

Vincent Macaluso

Kinglvlt
8/07/2015

"Terrible experience"

Leased a Sorento at Kia of Grand Island. Terrible experience, buy anywhere but this dealership. Also, tried to purchase a vehicle but sales person miss lead and wasted everyone's time. It's just not worth the stress...don't do it. The administration I'd terrible also.

New young salesperson, fast talker, liar

Reviewer456
12/22/2014

"Go Else-Where"

We were looking at trading in our 2010 kia soul and getting a new 14 or 15 kia sportage... weve had a few bad experiences with kia and anderson in the past, but since we lived in grand island it was convenient... we found the one that we liked so we went and test drove it, loved it, and were ready to make the purchase... told them wed like to think it over and check on insurance and taxes and registration prices before we decided tho, so they let us keep it over night.. everything checked out the next day and we were good to go, to make sure we got the best value we researched true market value and went through kbb and nada to value our current kia for trade in value and to check on the kia sportage to see if it was listed at a good price... so we go back and they say their prices are fixed and there is no negotiation on new kia vehicles so it is what it is take it or leave it... ok no problem we checked the price and it was fair, then came the trade value... our soul was fairly valued at 8500-9000 but they offered 7000.. told them that is way lower than we had hoped to get, and what they were offering was far from fair... so we told them the lowest we would go on the trade in is 8500 since that was the value for the soul at average condition... they refused but did go up to 8,000... explained since there is no price reduction or rebates or incentives on the new vehicle we wont do less than 8500 on the trade... they refused so we told them we would look else where and left... the very next day we found a used kia sportage same model same year with 2500 miles on it and it was 7000 less than anderson price, so we went, they offered 9000 on the trade and reduced the price of the vehicle by another 800... bought our 2014 kia sportage lightly used for over 8000 less than valued... tough break Kia, too bad you let $500 on a trade value lose a sale... will never work with them again!!!!

Dan White

Techgyrl
1/23/2014

"My experience purchasing my new Kia was very good. I..."

My experience purchasing my new Kia was very good. I would recommed the dealership to anyone that is wanting to purchase a new vehicle. Thank you!

AMDSN
8/19/2013

"This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Susan at..."

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Susan at Kia of Grand Island. I live in Omaha, NE and I gladly make the drive to Grand Island for my vehicles. They are always friendly and they don't play games!

goldrib
8/18/2013

"This is the second KIA I have purchased from Anderson in..."

This is the second KIA I have purchased from Anderson in Grand Island, NE. The first was a new Sorento which I bought in February 2009. I was very satisfied with both purchases and have referred two friends who also bought a KIA from Anderson. Their sales staff is excellent, as is their service department. The prices were very fair, and I feel I got a lot of "bang for my buck."

renaeb
7/24/2013

"It was a great experience! The staff was very friendly..."

It was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and helpful.Marty was very nice and easy to work with.I recommend anyone looking for a new car to go here first!

Marty, Marty Wissing

xnuswimmer
7/15/2013

"Great experience and customer service. I would recommend..."

Great experience and customer service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. There was not any high pressure sales and they were very accommodating towards our requests.

lpaulsen132
7/09/2013

"Awesome customer service and great and easy to work with,..."

Awesome customer service and great and easy to work with, made everything super easy for me and found a car, price and payment exactly for me!

Reviews of Tyler Zoellner