Anderson Kia

806 S. Belt,
St. Joseph, Missouri 64506
Anderson Kia Info
About Anderson Kia

Anderson Kia, Mitsubishi of St. Joseph offers new Kia, & Mitsubishi vehicles with a Fast, Fair, Simple, and Stress-Free buying experience. Anderson of St. Joseph offers quality, thoroughly inspected, and value packed pre-owned vehicles. All pre-owned vehicles 2005 and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty*. All of our pre-owned vehicles include a Free 115-point inspection, Free Vehicle Evidence Manual, Free CarFax Report, and Free Disappearing Deductible Program. These are a few reasons why we sell more pre-owned vehicles than any other dealer in Northwest Missouri. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson Kia

KCGuy
7/27/2016

"Better than most"

My Kia Optima purchase was handled by Treston Morgan, who was friendly, responsive, and honest about the sale. Over the years, I've bought a lot of cars, and this ranked as one of the more pleasant experiences (can you actually say that about buying a car?) In this case, yes. Treston quoted me a price, assured me it was bottom line down to the penny, and to my pleasant surprise, that is exactly what I paid. No last minute surprise fees, add-ons, or dealer charges. Even the person handling the Finance desk that day was very friendly and easy to deal with. (It's true). We passed up 5 dealers close to where we live and drove quite a distance to do business with Anderson Kia. Based on this experience, we will do it again.

Treston Morgan, JJ

Rose M Felling
6/13/2016

"Greg Misner "

Wonderful service and help was received during the purchase of my new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Greg was awesome and also Anthony with the paperwork. Explanations on different options on my vehicle and those I didn't remember were solved by a phone call. Never have I had this much help. GREAT WORK Greg.

mspamiepoo
3/19/2016

"Very Friendly, Helpful Crew Thanks Triston"

First time buying here, I was not pressured or hurried with my purchase. Ask for Treston Morgan for a great experience in buying a car.

Treston Morgan

Girlbobbi
3/05/2016

"Helpful and Low Pressure"

The guys at Anderson Kia are amazing! They helped get me into my first new car with really low payments. Kevin Bundy answered all my questions in a low pressure environment and made sure I got something that I really love!

The Lukes
3/04/2016

"Comfort without Pressure"

We were able to look at and drive several cars with no pressure at all. Greg helped answer all of our questions and made us feel right at home.

deb and terry
2/28/2016

"Very personal service "

We felt we were given the attention we deserved, and they worked with us on the price. In and out in 3 hrs. We would deal with them again :)

JJ

CGarrett
7/18/2015

"An Amazing Experience Buying My First Car!!!"

I came in with Joshua Tott looking for a 2015 KIA Soul. Greg A. did a wonderful job helping me find a car and a payment I could afford and I was driving off the lot in no time! Thank you Jack Miller KIA!

Greg Alkmus

AshleyMeissen
6/27/2015

"Dealership remorse "

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership (a week ago actually) the whole test driving experience was wonderful, we had Colby as our salesman and he was very polite and very willing to help us. We test drove a vehicle that we both agreed on, went into to sit down and talk about it and was taken back when we found out the price, Colby knew we were in a certain price range because we are very much trying to get out of debt and not be paying on a car for the next 10 years, he never told us the price not even when we ASKED him..he skated around the answer a million different times until finally we got it out of him and it wasn’t what we wanted to hear, my husband got instantly mad and left because he had felt like we wasted a lot of time, I however, stayed back and wanted to discuss more because I wanted to work with this dealership as I have heard a lot of great reviews. (Going back some in the story) when we were test driving the vehicle we noticed the sunroof did not work, the dealership told us they would fix it before we made things “official” because if it was going to cost them too much, they weren’t going to do it basically (and my husband and I weren’t willing to pay for it ourselves). So we had worked out a deal about them looking at it but we wanted to take it home over the weekend before it was in the shop for a while. While taking it home we noticed the vehicle wasn’t even clean (we had asked them to detail it a SECOND time because during the test drive we noticed it wasn’t that clean) I’m talking us finding broken glass in the backseat where the cupholders fold out, we have a 2 year old son, if he would have reached in there that could have been a bad ER trip..and random trash in the doors..basically we don’t think they detailed it like they said they did and the lies don’t stop there. When we had the vehicle over the weekend we noticed a lot of air sound coming from the sunroof (you can’t hear yourself think when going down the highway) and we noticed water stains on the roof, basically indicating to us that the sunroof has been leaking. When my husband went back on Monday night to drop it off with them he expressed these concerns to them and they said they would get it fixed quickly as possible and even get the water stains out of the roof for us. Well, 2 days later, I go to pick up the vehicle and I was stupid and trusted them. I drove off the lot not even thinking that it didn’t get properly fixed (tested the sunroof itself but didn’t check the water stains and didn’t hear any air noise as of that time) well, when I get on the highway to go home (we live over an hour away BTW) I noticed the air noise still and then I happened to look back and see the water stains. Basically, more lies. It didn’t get fixed and I should have turned around right then but I was tired of this and I did not want to argue. Oh and I guess I should have figured something was up when I went to get the car and Colby wouldn’t even look me in the eyes, he literally wouldn’t talk to me. I was happy to see him again and get my car back and his attitude was completely opposite of the first time of meeting. I don’t want to make this any longer but to sum it all up, we were not impressed and now we are stuck with a car that we will have to put money into right off the bat to get the sunroof fixed right. Just having buyers remorse..well not so much about the vehicle but from who we bought it from.

Colby Wiley

luciro1958
7/14/2014

"Very Disappointed"

I bought a Kia Sorento back in August of 2012 and although it was a 75 mile drive, service department convinced me to get everything serviced there for the warranty to be good. I believe the book calls for oil changes every 7,000 miles or so and the tires rotated at 5,000. It was suggested to be since I didn't live in St. Joe, just to get the oil changed at the same time of the tire rotation. Made sense so that's what I was doing. The 5,000 mile check up went without a hitch, everything was fine. At about 4,000 miles I checked my oil and it was down a quart on the 10,000 and the 15,000 mile change. I mentioned it to the guy at the desk and he said not to worry about it. I thought this was rather odd but left it with them in April to get it done. I had also asked about what kind of oil as I thought it called for full synthetic and he said a blend was used there which was just as good. As the building was being redone, had to wait over on the Mitsubishi side. No big deal, didn't take very long. I paid and was on my way again. About a week later, or 150 miles later on this oil change, I decided to go ahead and put synthetic in it after all. The oil I took out, was black and I don't mean a little dirty, completely dirty. They hadn't even changed my oil at all! So what did I pay for anyways???? Did the tires even get rotated or everything checked out like they tell you they've done? The coolant reserve was almost empty, so I know that wasn't done either. No wonder it was using oil which makes me wonder if they had changed it at the 10,000 mile change or I again, paid for nothing! I spent a lot of money to buy my new Kia here and thought it was being taken care of to last me a long time, but after this, I regret buying here. Don't get me wrong, the dealer was great and very helpful, but the service department is horrible.

10Jim10
6/16/2014

"Great Experience!"

Purchased a 2014 Kia Optima SXL. The buying experience was top notch. Bob Bledsoe runs an excellent business and I would I recommend Anderson Kia of St. Joe, Missouri.

Reviews of Doug Goolsby