Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

Inskeep Ford

Bill Estes Ford

alexbritto
8/28/2013

"My experience at andy mohr ford was very delightful. Leo..."

My experience at andy mohr ford was very delightful. Leo Romero our sales person was very friendly and knowledgeable of the vehicles. Definetly a winning dealership.the finance process wss fast and simple. I reccomend this sales person and dealership to all interest in a new or used vehicle.i also get my vehicle serviced there also.

leo romero

mds19893830
8/27/2013

"Salesman very knowledgeable and knew exactly what i..."

Salesman very knowledgeable and knew exactly what i wanted to do. I traded my daughter's Blazer for a more economical Ford Taurus. I did not have a lot of extra money so I wanted to trade even as I did not have a lot of extra money to put down on another car. He took me over to the budget lot and found one that fit my needs. I appreciated that he did not try to talk me into financing one because I did not want a car payment! We found one and so far we are very happy with it.

Jeff Gumm

Nitehwk_99
8/25/2013

"John Ostermeyer was great, he listened to what we where..."

John Ostermeyer was great, he listened to what we where asking for, and found the actual car. He did not try and sell us a car that was "close" to what we wanted, he made sure he found one that met our requests by 100%. He communicated with us on everything, which is how things need to be done. He made the purchase of our new car very painless and I would recommend my friends to him anytime. I will do service with him again. Dwayne was great with getting the finance part taken care, he made it very easy. I hope to do business with both John and Dwayne again!! Kudo's to both!!!

John Ostermeyer

jswov65
8/21/2013

"In looking at the Ford Escape, we were given a thorough..."

In looking at the Ford Escape, we were given a thorough review of all the models to make an educated decision on the model that we choose. Christian was very knowledgeable on all the features in the vehicle.

Christian Alejandro

nmend72
8/19/2013

"This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased with Andy Mohr..."

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased with Andy Mohr Ford-Plainfield. Each experience has improved with each purchase. I am not sure if our last experience can be "Beat", but please do not stop trying !!! First, it is comforting to return to a Sales Consultant, that you have purchased in the past with. Jerry Lizarme and the rest of the "team" stayed over almost 2 hours past closing to finalize our purchase !!! Jerry, had vehicles pulled up and waiting for us to test drive, ( with the specs. he had already asked for in advance) as not to WASTE our time !!! The next day we brought our vehicle in for a detail clean (free of charge). Scott in financing asked that we stop by before we left. We talked to Scott and learned that he had came back in the office early that morning and had been working on getting us a even LOWER interest rate. Not only did he get us a LOWER interest rate, but our payment went down !!! He did NOT have to do that. What dealership does that ??? Andy Mohr Ford-Plainfield, that's WHO !!! This comment would not be complete with out mentioning, the awesome service department !! Other companies take note, THIS is CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

JERRY LIZARME

teresastorm
8/19/2013

"I was prepared to visit several dealerships to find my..."

I was prepared to visit several dealerships to find my new Ford Focus and I decided to start with Andy Mohr in Plainfield and work my way back to the east side of Indianapolis. Mr. Clemons showed me several vehicles and was receptive to my input and needs and directed me to the vehicle which I purchased. The price was excellent and the paper work completed swiftly and professionally. I will recommend the dealership and the salesperson (and of course, Ford) to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Ernie Clemons

etwhite
8/16/2013

"I was looking for an F250 pickup in my price range. At..."

I was looking for an F250 pickup in my price range. At first we could not find one and it didn't look promising. Dave kept looking and found exactly what i was looking for. After emailing me i had my truck within a couple of hours

Dave Roby

hosera
8/16/2013

"Our positive experience started with the person who..."

Our positive experience started with the person who approached us as we casually drove out to Andy Mohr Ford. Angie Aldridge was friendly but not pushy. Over the course of the next few hours, we found out that she really listened to us regarding our needs and listened to all the statements that we used to describe bad car shopping experiences. She made this experience absolutely wonderful. Dwayne, our finance person, also took the time to describe all of the items in detail. I thank him for making that part of the process easy and respectful. I will highly recommend Andy Mohr Ford each time I tell my friends about the purchase of our new C-Max.

Angie Aldridge and Dwayne D

garryphillips
8/12/2013

"The salesperson was very friendly. He worked hard to..."

The salesperson was very friendly. He worked hard to show us all the trucks that might be of interest to us. The finance person also very nice.

Gary Goss

Kaylin23
7/26/2013

"Everyone was nice and friendly. My husband and I met..."

Everyone was nice and friendly. My husband and I met Austin a month ago and he ensured us that he would keep his eye open for what we were interested in purchasing. He contacted us and both of us ended up getting a new car/truck. Very friendly staff.

Austin