Read Reviews Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

4.3

4.4

4.1

based on 68 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

106 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Our positive experience started with the person who..."

hosera
8/16/2013 5:04:45 PM

Angie Aldridge and Dwayne D

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Our positive experience started with the person who approached us as we casually drove out to Andy Mohr Ford. Angie Aldridge was friendly but not pushy. Over the course of the next few hours, we found out that she really listened to us regarding our needs and listened to all the statements that we used to describe bad car shopping experiences. She made this experience absolutely wonderful.

Dwayne, our finance person, also took the time to describe all of the items in detail. I thank him for making that part of the process easy and respectful.

I will highly recommend Andy Mohr Ford each time I tell my friends about the purchase of our new C-Max.

Twitter
"The salesperson was very friendly. He worked hard to..."

garryphillips
8/12/2013 9:29:36 AM

Gary Goss

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

The salesperson was very friendly. He worked hard to show us all the trucks that might be of interest to us. The finance person also very nice.

Twitter
"Everyone was nice and friendly. My husband and I met..."

Kaylin23
7/26/2013 11:38:15 AM

Austin

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Everyone was nice and friendly. My husband and I met Austin a month ago and he ensured us that he would keep his eye open for what we were interested in purchasing. He contacted us and both of us ended up getting a new car/truck. Very friendly staff.

Twitter
"Was a very good visit was pleased by the way I was..."

bpilant
7/23/2013 12:55:46 AM

Dan Thomas

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Was a very good visit was pleased by the way I was treated by the sales person. Also there was a item left out of the vehicle and with the distance I live from the dealership I contacted Dan Thomas my sales person and he located the item and shipped it to me.

Twitter
"I found a 2003 Ford Expedition online at the Any Mohr..."

jeremycormier9081
7/10/2013 4:42:32 PM

Lee

2.5

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

I found a 2003 Ford Expedition online at the Any Mohr Budget Center. We went in Lee was very friendly and helpful when it came to selling us the car but it started getting sour when negotiating the price came up. Originally we wanted to pay cash for the car and not have a payment at all. He told me that we could finance a small amount of the price so I could keep my cash and it would help to build my credit score. When he got back from talking to the finance manager they ended up adding a little more than $3000 dollars to the price just so I could get a loan. Because of this I now have a 200 dollar a month payment for 3 years on a 7800 dollar vehicle that I gave them $5000 cash and $1200 trade. that's $7800 - $6200=$1600 and they financed me for a little over 4000 do the math. They didn't tell it to me like that at all. They made it sound like they were helping me out when actually they were bending me over. I also let him know that we would be driving this truck on a 3000 mile vacation within a month. We drove it around for about a week and the service engine light came on and it started shaking a little bit here and there and the air start blowing hot when we'd come to a stop. When I got home, somehow the anti theft system kicked in while my daughter was trying to unlock it with the key fob and now it won't start at all. We've tried everything they told us to do to try to reset it and it won't work. The anti theft system has the engine cut off. Now the nightmare begins. I have five days before I leave for vacation in the car I bought specifically for the vacation and it won't start. I called the dealership and Lee did everything he could do to help me but now I got put off to some jerk named Eugene. Eugene was very unhelpful and basically told me that my daughter broke my new truck with the key fob and I'm on my own about it. Talked to me like I was a child, gave me no answers and told me to have it towed to my local Ford dealership and I'm stuck with the bill. $110 tow bill and $100 to find out what's wrong and I won't know until who knows when tomorrow and I have to leave in a couple of days. I would never recommend Andy Mohr to anyone however, I would deal with Lee again.

Twitter
"Oil change and tire rotation service was completed during..."

Edgecomb
7/2/2013 7:55:31 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Shelby
Brent

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Oil change and tire rotation service was completed during my visit. The service was busy and it did take a little point than expected but overall, people were very professional.

Twitter
"25 words won't even begin to describe how unhappy I..."

joanie3802
6/19/2013 8:29:46 AM

Madelyn(sales)
Cooper (mgr)
Julie (mgr)

1.7

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

25 words won't even begin to describe how unhappy I was with your dealership. I have never been to an Andy Mohr dealership before....and I can truthfully say I will never go to one again. I saw a vehicle on the internet that I was checking into for my son. I called and spoke with Madelyn to see if the vehicle was still available and if there was anything wrong with it. I was told the vehicle was still available and that I could come look at it. If she found out anything was wrong, she would call me. I gave her my name and cell phone number. I never received a call so my 2 sons and I drove from the Southeastside of Indianapolis to Plainfield after I got off of work. When I got there I asked for Cooper at the Budget car lot. Madelyn told me she would give him my name and to ask for him. Cooper apparently was unavailable because he never came out one time to ask how he could help. I had another salesman come out and inform me that the vehicle I came to look at had just been towed to the auction lot because he engine was blown. Needless to say, I was very upset, mad, frustrated...etc. I called Madelyn but she was no where to be found...so I asked for her manager, Julie. I told Julie the whole story and she said she was sorry for the problem and she would pay for my gas that it took for me to come up there. She of course, never gave me a gas card...money...nothing...she just sent over a salesman named Bobby to see if there were any other cars we might be interested in...then she left. I just want to let everyone know that the customer service at that location was terrible. I felt like I was lied to the whole time I was there. I didn't know who to believe about anything. My first experience with an Andy Mohr dealership....and it will definitely be my last. Hope you treat potential customers better than this in the future!

Very unsatisfied consumer!!!!!!
Joan Gillespie
Indianapolis

Twitter
"Allow me to say our dealings with David Wilson this week..."

SeaAreOh
5/31/2013 12:11:31 PM

David Wilson

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

Allow me to say our dealings with David Wilson this week was flawless. He represented himself and Andy Mohr Ford very professionally and was completely helpful and courteous to me and my wife in our search for a second vehicle. I had a bad experience @ Andy Mohr Ford in March 2008 that left me cold, and I was a bit hesitant to try this location again. My wife and I were treated like we were insignificant and were wasting THEIR time. Fortunately for them I do not recall their names. With that said, this week's smooth transaction was as different as night and day in comparison. We made the right choice, and we had the right representative. If the opportunity presents itself, I will gladly recommend David Wilson and Andy Mohr Ford as the person to see and the place to shop. Thank you for your time, the opportunity, and WE WILL BE BACK.

Twitter
"We were greeted by a very nice and respectful young man...."

chooten
5/10/2013 7:52:57 AM

Christian Alejandro

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

We were greeted by a very nice and respectful young man. He was not pushy or arrogant. We already knew which vehicle we wanted to look at and provided that tag number to the salesperson. He quickly brought the SUV to the front of the dealership and explained many things about the quality and safety features of the vehicle. We then took it for a test ride and he answered any other questions we had during the drive. The whole sales experience was pleasant and this was our 2nd time in 3 years to buy a vehicle at Andy Mohr Ford. If the service continues as it is now we will continue to shop at this dealership.

Twitter
"The process was quick and easy. No pressure. The..."

cwbran
5/6/2013 12:43:37 PM

cary brown

My Review Of Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury:

The process was quick and easy. No pressure. The salesman didn't hover and let me browse on my own. The rest of the staff were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend cary brown and andy mohr for anyone. They have earned a repeat customer. Thank you andy mohr and cary brown.

<< Reviews 31-40 | Reviews 51-60 >>