Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

Plainfield, Indiana 46168
Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

jbutwin
9/04/2013

"I visited the dealership at 7:30 pm on Friday, 8/30/13. I..."

I visited the dealership at 7:30 pm on Friday, 8/30/13. I spoke with Gary G. and found a car that I liked. I came back to the dealer on 8/31/13. At that time, Gary was busy selling a car. Michelle D was extremely helpful and nice. I also had a nice experience with Scott Gardiner. The fact that I can have my oil changes at the Andy Mohr Chevy near my home was also a plus.

Michelle Doll

brenden328
9/02/2013

"This is the fourth purchase we have made at this..."

This is the fourth purchase we have made at this dealership. And this was the best experience yet, Dave was awesome. It was really fun, he was relaxed, easy going and most important honest. I would buy another car from him tomorrow.

Dave Davis

compactor
9/02/2013

"Dave Roby was by far the most courteous knowledgeable..."

Dave Roby was by far the most courteous knowledgeable sales person I have ever had the privilige of working with. He went above and beyond to make sure the transaction was seamless and the car was ready to go. I would recommend him for management if it weren't for the fact you would lose and outstanding sales person. My thanks again to Dave and all he did for us.

Dave Roby

IkeandBailey21
8/30/2013

"Angie Aldridge at Andy Mohr Ford was wonderful from start..."

Angie Aldridge at Andy Mohr Ford was wonderful from start to finish. She conducted herself professionally and appropriately. She helped us get the best deal on our new Explorer. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a hassle free car buying experience. Well done!

Angie Aldridge

mghgrand
8/30/2013

"everyone is always helpful and friendly, quick and..."

everyone is always helpful and friendly, quick and however they pay attention to detail, and will not any possible issues with my car. i appreciate they way they respond to concerns.

unknown

alexbritto
8/28/2013

"My experience at andy mohr ford was very delightful. Leo..."

My experience at andy mohr ford was very delightful. Leo Romero our sales person was very friendly and knowledgeable of the vehicles. Definetly a winning dealership.the finance process wss fast and simple. I reccomend this sales person and dealership to all interest in a new or used vehicle.i also get my vehicle serviced there also.

leo romero

mds19893830
8/27/2013

"Salesman very knowledgeable and knew exactly what i..."

Salesman very knowledgeable and knew exactly what i wanted to do. I traded my daughter's Blazer for a more economical Ford Taurus. I did not have a lot of extra money so I wanted to trade even as I did not have a lot of extra money to put down on another car. He took me over to the budget lot and found one that fit my needs. I appreciated that he did not try to talk me into financing one because I did not want a car payment! We found one and so far we are very happy with it.

Jeff Gumm

Nitehwk_99
8/25/2013

"John Ostermeyer was great, he listened to what we where..."

John Ostermeyer was great, he listened to what we where asking for, and found the actual car. He did not try and sell us a car that was "close" to what we wanted, he made sure he found one that met our requests by 100%. He communicated with us on everything, which is how things need to be done. He made the purchase of our new car very painless and I would recommend my friends to him anytime. I will do service with him again. Dwayne was great with getting the finance part taken care, he made it very easy. I hope to do business with both John and Dwayne again!! Kudo's to both!!!

John Ostermeyer

jswov65
8/21/2013

"In looking at the Ford Escape, we were given a thorough..."

In looking at the Ford Escape, we were given a thorough review of all the models to make an educated decision on the model that we choose. Christian was very knowledgeable on all the features in the vehicle.

Christian Alejandro

nmend72
8/19/2013

"This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased with Andy Mohr..."

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased with Andy Mohr Ford-Plainfield. Each experience has improved with each purchase. I am not sure if our last experience can be "Beat", but please do not stop trying !!! First, it is comforting to return to a Sales Consultant, that you have purchased in the past with. Jerry Lizarme and the rest of the "team" stayed over almost 2 hours past closing to finalize our purchase !!! Jerry, had vehicles pulled up and waiting for us to test drive, ( with the specs. he had already asked for in advance) as not to WASTE our time !!! The next day we brought our vehicle in for a detail clean (free of charge). Scott in financing asked that we stop by before we left. We talked to Scott and learned that he had came back in the office early that morning and had been working on getting us a even LOWER interest rate. Not only did he get us a LOWER interest rate, but our payment went down !!! He did NOT have to do that. What dealership does that ??? Andy Mohr Ford-Plainfield, that's WHO !!! This comment would not be complete with out mentioning, the awesome service department !! Other companies take note, THIS is CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

JERRY LIZARME