Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

Inskeep Ford

Bill Estes Ford

nmend72
8/19/2013

"This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased with Andy Mohr..."

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased with Andy Mohr Ford-Plainfield. Each experience has improved with each purchase. I am not sure if our last experience can be "Beat", but please do not stop trying !!! First, it is comforting to return to a Sales Consultant, that you have purchased in the past with. Jerry Lizarme and the rest of the "team" stayed over almost 2 hours past closing to finalize our purchase !!! Jerry, had vehicles pulled up and waiting for us to test drive, ( with the specs. he had already asked for in advance) as not to WASTE our time !!! The next day we brought our vehicle in for a detail clean (free of charge). Scott in financing asked that we stop by before we left. We talked to Scott and learned that he had came back in the office early that morning and had been working on getting us a even LOWER interest rate. Not only did he get us a LOWER interest rate, but our payment went down !!! He did NOT have to do that. What dealership does that ??? Andy Mohr Ford-Plainfield, that's WHO !!! This comment would not be complete with out mentioning, the awesome service department !! Other companies take note, THIS is CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

JERRY LIZARME

teresastorm
8/19/2013

"I was prepared to visit several dealerships to find my..."

I was prepared to visit several dealerships to find my new Ford Focus and I decided to start with Andy Mohr in Plainfield and work my way back to the east side of Indianapolis. Mr. Clemons showed me several vehicles and was receptive to my input and needs and directed me to the vehicle which I purchased. The price was excellent and the paper work completed swiftly and professionally. I will recommend the dealership and the salesperson (and of course, Ford) to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Ernie Clemons

etwhite
8/16/2013

"I was looking for an F250 pickup in my price range. At..."

I was looking for an F250 pickup in my price range. At first we could not find one and it didn't look promising. Dave kept looking and found exactly what i was looking for. After emailing me i had my truck within a couple of hours

Dave Roby

hosera
8/16/2013

"Our positive experience started with the person who..."

Our positive experience started with the person who approached us as we casually drove out to Andy Mohr Ford. Angie Aldridge was friendly but not pushy. Over the course of the next few hours, we found out that she really listened to us regarding our needs and listened to all the statements that we used to describe bad car shopping experiences. She made this experience absolutely wonderful. Dwayne, our finance person, also took the time to describe all of the items in detail. I thank him for making that part of the process easy and respectful. I will highly recommend Andy Mohr Ford each time I tell my friends about the purchase of our new C-Max.

Angie Aldridge and Dwayne D

garryphillips
8/12/2013

"The salesperson was very friendly. He worked hard to..."

The salesperson was very friendly. He worked hard to show us all the trucks that might be of interest to us. The finance person also very nice.

Gary Goss

Kaylin23
7/26/2013

"Everyone was nice and friendly. My husband and I met..."

Everyone was nice and friendly. My husband and I met Austin a month ago and he ensured us that he would keep his eye open for what we were interested in purchasing. He contacted us and both of us ended up getting a new car/truck. Very friendly staff.

Austin

bpilant
7/23/2013

"Was a very good visit was pleased by the way I was..."

Was a very good visit was pleased by the way I was treated by the sales person. Also there was a item left out of the vehicle and with the distance I live from the dealership I contacted Dan Thomas my sales person and he located the item and shipped it to me.

Dan Thomas

jeremycormier9081
7/10/2013

"I found a 2003 Ford Expedition online at the Any Mohr..."

I found a 2003 Ford Expedition online at the Any Mohr Budget Center. We went in Lee was very friendly and helpful when it came to selling us the car but it started getting sour when negotiating the price came up. Originally we wanted to pay cash for the car and not have a payment at all. He told me that we could finance a small amount of the price so I could keep my cash and it would help to build my credit score. When he got back from talking to the finance manager they ended up adding a little more than $3000 dollars to the price just so I could get a loan. Because of this I now have a 200 dollar a month payment for 3 years on a 7800 dollar vehicle that I gave them $5000 cash and $1200 trade. that's $7800 - $6200=$1600 and they financed me for a little over 4000 do the math. They didn't tell it to me like that at all. They made it sound like they were helping me out when actually they were bending me over. I also let him know that we would be driving this truck on a 3000 mile vacation within a month. We drove it around for about a week and the service engine light came on and it started shaking a little bit here and there and the air start blowing hot when we'd come to a stop. When I got home, somehow the anti theft system kicked in while my daughter was trying to unlock it with the key fob and now it won't start at all. We've tried everything they told us to do to try to reset it and it won't work. The anti theft system has the engine cut off. Now the nightmare begins. I have five days before I leave for vacation in the car I bought specifically for the vacation and it won't start. I called the dealership and Lee did everything he could do to help me but now I got put off to some jerk named Eugene. Eugene was very unhelpful and basically told me that my daughter broke my new truck with the key fob and I'm on my own about it. Talked to me like I was a child, gave me no answers and told me to have it towed to my local Ford dealership and I'm stuck with the bill. $110 tow bill and $100 to find out what's wrong and I won't know until who knows when tomorrow and I have to leave in a couple of days. I would never recommend Andy Mohr to anyone however, I would deal with Lee again.

Lee

Edgecomb
7/02/2013

"Oil change and tire rotation service was completed during..."

Oil change and tire rotation service was completed during my visit. The service was busy and it did take a little point than expected but overall, people were very professional.

Shelby, Brent

joanie3802
6/19/2013

"25 words won't even begin to describe how unhappy I..."

25 words won't even begin to describe how unhappy I was with your dealership. I have never been to an Andy Mohr dealership before....and I can truthfully say I will never go to one again. I saw a vehicle on the internet that I was checking into for my son. I called and spoke with Madelyn to see if the vehicle was still available and if there was anything wrong with it. I was told the vehicle was still available and that I could come look at it. If she found out anything was wrong, she would call me. I gave her my name and cell phone number. I never received a call so my 2 sons and I drove from the Southeastside of Indianapolis to Plainfield after I got off of work. When I got there I asked for Cooper at the Budget car lot. Madelyn told me she would give him my name and to ask for him. Cooper apparently was unavailable because he never came out one time to ask how he could help. I had another salesman come out and inform me that the vehicle I came to look at had just been towed to the auction lot because he engine was blown. Needless to say, I was very upset, mad, frustrated...etc. I called Madelyn but she was no where to be found...so I asked for her manager, Julie. I told Julie the whole story and she said she was sorry for the problem and she would pay for my gas that it took for me to come up there. She of course, never gave me a gas card...money...nothing...she just sent over a salesman named Bobby to see if there were any other cars we might be interested in...then she left. I just want to let everyone know that the customer service at that location was terrible. I felt like I was lied to the whole time I was there. I didn't know who to believe about anything. My first experience with an Andy Mohr dealership....and it will definitely be my last. Hope you treat potential customers better than this in the future! Very unsatisfied consumer!!!!!! Joan Gillespie Indianapolis

Madelyn(sales), Cooper (mgr), Julie (mgr)