Antwerpen Nissan

Gary Rubenstein

January 17, 2017

" customer service."

- vangi

Mike was welcoming and professional. Antwerpen Nissan in Clarksville customer service is excellent. I was informed and updated with all necessary information about my vehicle. I will always recommend family and friends for sales and service at this center. Since the first day I walked into this service center, I was treated with respect , and always on time. Antwerpen dealership has a wonderful team.

January 17, 2017

"Great service"

- Csomensky

I purchased my vehicle last January and I have used this location for service ever since. It is out of my way in terms of location, however, the service staff is professional and courteous. I was in and out in under an hour for my oil change:)

January 15, 2017

"Customer service"

- Nendu3100

Professionalism and accuracy. The people here are very welcoming and are very outgoing. I have never encounter any problems here from the very 1st time I came to purchase my car and ever since I have been coming here. They treat you as family. I will recommend friends and family to come for sales and services. Thank you all for the great jobs you are doing

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $15195