Antwerpen Nissan

Good

Antwerpen Nissan

Antwerpen Nissan Info
About Antwerpen Nissan

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Antwerpen Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent service from the sales manager Scott and his..."

Excellent service from the sales manager Scott and his team. They were friendly, cordial, fair and answered all my questions. Plus who can say no to free coffee :)

Scott (sales manager) and Greg (sales man)

"Imani was an excellent, friendly, and patient employee. I..."

Imani was an excellent, friendly, and patient employee. I am not sure if it was because my car traded in was in bad shape, but the friendliness from others was uncomfortable. Regardless, all employees were still very professional to be fair. The prices were explained, but fees and pricing of different models of cars still didn't seem to make sense. I ended up getting the SL for a better deal than the lower model, so I left happy. That whole pricing inconsistency made me raise an eyebrow if it was because my old vehicle traded in was r-title, but as the ad said, $5000 trade in guaranty. The greatest perk was the different state tax done right there and my tags and title done right there; how convenient! All in all, great experience.

"Mike went out of his way to make this a smooth process..."

Mike went out of his way to make this a smooth process for my father. Explained the features of the truck and was willing to work toward a fair price for the vehicle. In addition, Scott (finance) fully explained warranties and quickly processed the deal with a great attitude.

"I have been in on more than one occasion to get basic..."

I have been in on more than one occasion to get basic service performed (oil, 30k tune-up) and have left feeling like I was an afterthought. I didn't feel like the oil changes were done promptly, even with scheduled appointments. I had to call and check up on my service more than two hours after the promised time for the 30k tune-up and after pick up my "multi-point inspection" looked like someone just said yes to every option, and doubted that they even did anything to my car.

"Dennis was very helpful answering all our questions about..."

Dennis was very helpful answering all our questions about the Juke and accommodating multiple test drives. Scott got us through all the paperwork in a timely manner. Great experience from beginning to end. This is my third Nissan but first purchase at this dealer, I will recommend it to anyone interested in a Nissan. Thanks for all your help. Beth

Dennis Bushee, Scott Warren

"DO NOT GO HERE! If you want a Nissan go to any other one..."

DO NOT GO HERE! If you want a Nissan go to any other one but this one. The Sales reps lie to you and ruin your credit by running it many times. My credit was ran 3 times (hard hits) when the sales rep Dennis Kane said they only ran a “soft hit” so nothing would be bad on my credit. Also they do not work with you on prices at all. They will argue with you and tell you you’re getting a good deal and you should take it. Then the Manager Mike Williams is a jerk, he tried to tell me I should be happy to save $15 a month on a 2012. They are all RUDE people over there! And they are all liars. They have a C- with the BBB. DO NOT GO!

Dennis Kane and Mike Willams

"From the minute we walked onto the lot, Imani, and..."

From the minute we walked onto the lot, Imani, and everyone that we talked to was very helpful. Imani was a gentleman, very friendly, and went out of his way to get us exactly what we were looking for. You have a great employee there.

Imani Groce

"Had my final price from another dealer and then called..."

Had my final price from another dealer and then called the sales person at Antwerpen to see if they can beat the price. He was told by the manager that they are willing to do so. When I got there... The manager offered me the exact same price as other dealer previously offered me. When I mentioned the fact that I drove all the way here because you told be that you will beat the price, I was faced with Scott's extremely rude attitude. He even raised his voice. Needless to say, a nasty report will go out to as highest authority as it can go on him this horrible business place.

Scott

"I had a wonderful experience at Antwerpen from beginning..."

I had a wonderful experience at Antwerpen from beginning to end. The staff is very customer satisfaction conscious, and were very attentive to my specific wants and needs in a new vehicle. I am a loyal Nissan customer and the staff at Antwerpen has ensured that my allegiance to Nissan is unlikely to change any time in the near future. I love my new Altima and will recommend Antwerpen to anyone I know of who is looking to purchase a car.

"piece of advise: DO YOUR HOMEWORK to know what your..."

piece of advise: DO YOUR HOMEWORK to know what your credit score if you plan to financing before walking in a dealership and don't forget to check for its ratings.That's way you will not be fooling around. And if you plan to have your personal loan to pay it off, have the check on hand when you visit the dealer. I regretted that I did not come to this site earlier so I would not have such a bad experience at this dealer. I could have bought my 1st car at the dealer has much HIGHER RATING than Anwerpent, and it is only minutes away from my house. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable but the financing people were very rude.I came for a test drive but they forced me to sign the contract at 10pm-made sure that I would not not walk out there empty handed. They wanted to sell so badly that they didn't really care if you are happy with the transaction or not. They only focused whether they could sell the car, sell the interest point as high as possible so they could earn as much commission as possible. They don't really care who you really are. I read other reviews and realized that they use the same sales static to every single customer who walks in to their dealer. I just wished I knew better. SO LISTEN TO ME: IF YOU WANT TO AVOID HASSLE PURCHASING A NEW CAR, DO NOT COME TO THIS DEALER. Look at the ratings, they tell you straight forward. I will not come back to this dealer nor recommend or to have my warranty service done.

Dennis Bushee