Antwerpen Nissan

12451 Auto Drive,
Clarksville, Maryland 21029
Antwerpen Nissan Info
About Antwerpen Nissan

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Antwerpen Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

DT99
8/18/2015

"Experience with this dealership"

I purchased my first Nissan from Antwerpen Nissan Clarksville. The staff was very friendly and professional. My salesman was Wayne W. and I also meet Dennis Bushee both gentleman were great. I would like to give a special thanks to Scott Steinburg for all his help. Scott made my overall experience excellent. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I will recommend Antwerpen Nissan to others.

Scott Steinburg, Wayne W. and Dennis Bushee

joesf
5/17/2015

"Business Ethics"

I was shocked that this dealer would make an offer and then change the offer. They supplied a feeble excuse that Edmunds.com made an error - for me a huge error. It was clear on their offer that Freight was included, but no, they say that it isn't.... It's an Edmunds.com error. Not my error. Be honorable. Bait and switch....

Mike Williams

tmcguc1
3/29/2015

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience"

I purchased my first Nissan from Antwerpen Nissan Clarksville recently and couldn't be happier. Both sales and management were extremely accommodating and I felt no pressure to buy before I was ready. I would/will definitely recommend them to my friends, family and anyone else looking to purchase a vehicle.

Scott Steinberg

Jenlardanjor
3/27/2014

"Great customer service "

I had an amazing experience here. Everyone was extremely helpful. And I got the car I wanted at a great price. I would recommend it her to everyone

G626215
3/16/2014

"I had a great experience at Antwerpen today thanks to..."

I had a great experience at Antwerpen today thanks to Mike Hastings. He understood my needs and what I could afford and was able to get me the best deal possible with the opportunity to repair my credit. This would not have been possible without their help. I was treated with a great deal of kindness and professionalism which I greatly appreciated. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and I plan on being a repeat customer.

Mike Williams, Scott Warren

ravens5255
11/19/2013

"I was browsing online one night and came across their..."

I was browsing online one night and came across their website. I noticed a 2014 Pathfinder that caught my eye and it was priced at the internet price that was a little over $8,000 off of sticker price. I immediately had my wife call the dealer. We talked to Greg and asked what was included in that big discount. He told her that it included some rebate's that we probably wouldn't qualify for like the Military and college graduate which is understandable. I figured well so maybe that will knock it back to a $7,000 dollar discount since them two rebates aren't very big dollar amounts maybe $500 a piece. Greg told my wife that no matter what the price says this dealership can work around that and get you where you want to be. Everything sounded great. Got to the dealership around 5:30pm on November 15th. We talked to Greg saw the car test drove it and filled out paper work. Came to the sales manager he's talking to my wife and comes back with this astronomical payment of close to $600 a month. Yeah right!. That $8,000 dollar internet price was a load of BULL S**T!. Turns out it's only a $1,700 rebate on the Pathfinder and all that other discount is just for shits and giggles to get you into the dealership so they can lowball you. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone.

Greg

dkb7500
10/28/2013

"I was in interested in purchasing a new Armada. I logged..."

I was in interested in purchasing a new Armada. I logged in to the dealership web site Saturday. I then called a short time after and spoke with a salesman Robert Thompson. We discussed the car and then price. He talked with his manager and called me back with the their best number. I accepted it and started working through the process. I talked with their finance dept on Monday am and sent them everything they needed and more. I later find out that they wouldn't honor the price that was quoted days earlier. A manager got involved and told me he would get to the bottom of it and call me back with a remedy. He called me back in a five minutes to tell me the car was sold this morning and he had not interest in offering any options. I have purchased a number of cars over the years. Rather than waste time with this shady operation just RUN. if the sales team operates this way I could only imagine how the service dept works. Find a Nissan dealer who's word is good and that you can trust.

Robert Thompson

primesys6314
10/22/2013

"First let me start by saying that I have purchased five..."

First let me start by saying that I have purchased five Nissan’s since Antwerpen opened in Clarksville and have had all of them serviced there as well. In addition to my purchases, I have also recommended Antwerpen Nissan to family and friends. I am writing this review based on my experiences and I do not have ANY family or friends working in the car business. I felt compelled to write this review after reading the other negative reviews here. This review is based on my most recent purchased, last Friday, October 18th. All of these new car/truck purchases have taken place with no issues. This is not to say that some back and forth did not happen. When you have a trade-in or rebates to account for in the pricing this happens. Like others I have an issue sometimes with what rebates and/or incentives are included in “Internet Price” being shown, but realize that they must follow what the competition is doing or simply list the MSRP. I prefer to see some type of pricing, instead of the “Call Us” or “MSRP” pricing alone. The Salesperson I have used on most of these purchases is Mike Hastings. Mike has been great over the years and has taken great effort to help in getting the best deal for me. While I have used Mike most of the time, I also have to say that each person I come in contact with at the dealership is friendly and they want to make sure I am happy. Even the other salespeople, while they did not make the deal, they still congratulate me on my purchase. As far as purchasing, most of the time I have found what I was looking for in stock. However, on this latest occasion I had a particular color in mind (interior and exterior) which was not in stock. Mike got with the General Sales Manager – Scott Steinberg who was great in finding and securing the car I wanted. Because of the late hour, they went the next day and picked up the vehicle (in Deleware). In closing I can only say THANKS to Antwerpen for all the years of great service. My only suggestion to anyone who is purchasing a vehicle from them and feel they have an issue is to contact Scott Steinberg – General Sales Manager. Scott is great and I am sure he will be able to take care of any reasonable issue you may have.

cdhall
9/29/2013

"Imani was patient and helpful in finding the car I..."

Imani was patient and helpful in finding the car I wanted. He gave me a tour of the facility after my purchase and even introduced me to the service manager to set an appointment for my first service.

guilou0875
7/26/2013

"I will give it a zero star....beware...I whish I read the..."

I will give it a zero star....beware...I whish I read the reviews before I went there. Shady practices, they didn't want to sell me a new Nissan rogue because I wanted to put large down payment (who doesn't want to take down payments, usually it's the other way around, they said they are making their money in the financing and wanted to charge me a very high APR even if I had excellent credit score!!! ), they lied about the prices, didn't Include the graduate rebate even after sending them my transcript, They don't let you walk out with their estimate paper (cause they are trying to hide something)!!! Everyone is throwing prices at you and see if they stick, I was quoted $499 for lifetime oil change, then $299 by someone else, then $199 by an other one, if you don't watch the they will steal from you, they are bunch of crooks, and thugs from sales, to the financial managers, to the floor supervisor. I have opened a case with Nissan HQ, if they don't follow up I will never by a Nissan. these guys are a disgrace to any brand they represent! Save yourselves the time, the frustration to have to deal with these con artists and swindlers. Again I can't worn you enough ...BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!

Bushee