Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

1600 Cannon Lane,
Northfield, Minnesota 55057
Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield Info
About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield in Northfield, MN, also serving near Minneapolis, MN and Apple Valley, MN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

OpaCraig
7/24/2014

"Great experience"

I went to Apple Chevy to pick out a new vehicle for my wife. I had ideas of what I was looking for and I was shown a couple vehicles that came so close to what I was looking for that I had to get one for her. On the next Saturday I brought her to verify the choice I made for her and it made her day. She had looked at the other vehicle and agreed that that my choice was the best for her. Thanks to the Caleb for fixing me up with an option of the 2 vehicles to chose. Very friendly group of staff all around.

Caleb Conger

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield responded to this review

July 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle for your wife. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Caleb. Thanks again, Afton- Customer Service

Jarsh5
7/20/2014

"Great service"

My wife and I were very impressed by how professional and courteous everyone was here at apple. We had a great te buying our new car and enjoy it very much would highly recommend

Caleb conger

halkossman
6/24/2014

"I am very pleased with the car and purchasing process"

I am not a local resident of Northfield but saw the car, a preowned Corvette, on their web site. I contacted them by phone and they described the car and encouraged me to come visit. Upon arriving at the dealership, I dealt with Uwe Staerk and found him very easy to work with, no pressure and answered all my questions with considerable patience. The car was all it was described to be and I wanted to purchase. I did have many questions and was somewhat concerned by the distance from my home, but was assured it would not be a problem. In addition there were other issues concerning date and time of delivery, financing, etc and the entire staff was very easy to deal with.

oleaugerhandel
5/18/2014

"WONT TAKE LONG!"

I STOPPET TO SEE LARRY, WE TALKED A LITTLE, ABOUT OLD TIMES & NEW THINGS IN OUR LIVES. MENTIONED I WAS THINKING ABOUT A NEW PICKUP, SO HE LET ME BUY JUST WHAT I WANTED! WHAT A GREAT GUY HE IS!!!!

JohnMelick
2/01/2014

"Both Adam and Justin were great. Friendly, helpful,..."

Both Adam and Justin were great. Friendly, helpful, patient and truly wanted to work with us. I stopped in after negative experiences at two other big name dealers. They both spent time listening to a crazy idea I had in mind and then helped make it a reality. Everything was transparent and the deal actually came in cheaper than we first discussed.

Adam Andeason

randyjames
6/10/2013

"Lee was very easy to work with before and during the..."

Lee was very easy to work with before and during the sale. I got a fair price on my trade in and will recommend this dealership.

Lee Wyatt

Toni5
2/26/2013

"Justin has a way with people.. I had an issue with my..."

Justin has a way with people.. I had an issue with my previously owned car I purchased. Justin made it right with me and I was completely satisfied with the results. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Justin was very personable and went over and beyond his job description to help me.

debralesmeister
2/24/2013

"This was the best car buying experience I've ever..."

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The car that I wanted was no where to be found. Uwe helped me to order exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. It was certainly worth the wait for my gorgeous 2013 Verano Turbo - diamond white with the chacochino interior... Uwe is the nicest, most down to earth salesperson I've ever dealt with and I've bought several new cars over the years. He genuinely cared about matching me up with the car of my dreams! Debra Lesmeister Northfield, MN

KarenBrueske
2/21/2013

"No hassle shopping or buying. Very friendly and easy to..."

No hassle shopping or buying. Very friendly and easy to work with. I would definately recommend not only this dearlership but also the salesman and finance manager.

Teresa Nystrom

jhogenkamp
2/20/2013

"Purchased a 2005 Chevy Suburban from this dealer. After..."

Purchased a 2005 Chevy Suburban from this dealer. After returning home, found mechanical issues with engine. Had some trouble at first but after getting in contact with Justin, General Manager, I was able to return the vehicle and get everything taken care of.

Mike