Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|Service Center

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield Info
About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield in Northfield, MN, also serving near Minneapolis, MN and Apple Valley, MN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

oleaugerhandel
5/18/2014

"WONT TAKE LONG!"

I STOPPET TO SEE LARRY, WE TALKED A LITTLE, ABOUT OLD TIMES & NEW THINGS IN OUR LIVES. MENTIONED I WAS THINKING ABOUT A NEW PICKUP, SO HE LET ME BUY JUST WHAT I WANTED! WHAT A GREAT GUY HE IS!!!!

JohnMelick
2/01/2014

"Both Adam and Justin were great. Friendly, helpful,..."

Both Adam and Justin were great. Friendly, helpful, patient and truly wanted to work with us. I stopped in after negative experiences at two other big name dealers. They both spent time listening to a crazy idea I had in mind and then helped make it a reality. Everything was transparent and the deal actually came in cheaper than we first discussed.

Adam Andeason

randyjames
6/10/2013

"Lee was very easy to work with before and during the..."

Lee was very easy to work with before and during the sale. I got a fair price on my trade in and will recommend this dealership.

Lee Wyatt

Toni5
2/26/2013

"Justin has a way with people.. I had an issue with my..."

Justin has a way with people.. I had an issue with my previously owned car I purchased. Justin made it right with me and I was completely satisfied with the results. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Justin was very personable and went over and beyond his job description to help me.

debralesmeister
2/24/2013

"This was the best car buying experience I've ever..."

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The car that I wanted was no where to be found. Uwe helped me to order exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. It was certainly worth the wait for my gorgeous 2013 Verano Turbo - diamond white with the chacochino interior... Uwe is the nicest, most down to earth salesperson I've ever dealt with and I've bought several new cars over the years. He genuinely cared about matching me up with the car of my dreams! Debra Lesmeister Northfield, MN

KarenBrueske
2/21/2013

"No hassle shopping or buying. Very friendly and easy to..."

No hassle shopping or buying. Very friendly and easy to work with. I would definately recommend not only this dearlership but also the salesman and finance manager.

Teresa Nystrom

jhogenkamp
2/20/2013

"Purchased a 2005 Chevy Suburban from this dealer. After..."

Purchased a 2005 Chevy Suburban from this dealer. After returning home, found mechanical issues with engine. Had some trouble at first but after getting in contact with Justin, General Manager, I was able to return the vehicle and get everything taken care of.

Mike

rebecca.hines.142
1/02/2013

"Like the fast Quick Lane area. The guy was very nice when..."

Like the fast Quick Lane area. The guy was very nice when I got my car fixed and fiqure out what was happening. I also, saw Scott Baker one day and he was the best and honest sales guy I could ever known. I will always go to Apple Chevy and Buick, for my services, and Quicklane, and maybe purchasing another car.

BethNeil
11/21/2012

"I loved shopping at Apple Chevrolet Buick in Northfield...."

I loved shopping at Apple Chevrolet Buick in Northfield. I bought my car there three months ago and am still loving it. The sales person I worked with (Melissa) was very friendly and helpful. She didn't pressure me into buying something I didn't want and she helped me find the perfect fit. She took into consideration all of my needs such as price and reliability and I left very happy with a car that was perfect for me. While the detailing wasn't the greatest (the inside of the car was a little dirty) I still am very happy with my car. Melissa made my shopping experience great and was one of the top reasons I decided to buy from Apple Auto Group.

Melissa Stauffer

ldailey22
11/11/2012

"We purchased a used vehicle from Northfield AppleAuto and..."

We purchased a used vehicle from Northfield AppleAuto and really appreciated the personal touch we got working with Larry Anthony. He was knowledgeable and helpful, and we appreciated his professionalism.

Lisa Dailey