Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|Service Center

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield
Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield Info
About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield in Northfield, MN, also serving near Minneapolis, MN and Apple Valley, MN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

"Justin has a way with people.. I had an issue with my..."

Justin has a way with people.. I had an issue with my previously owned car I purchased. Justin made it right with me and I was completely satisfied with the results. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Justin was very personable and went over and beyond his job description to help me.

"This was the best car buying experience I've ever..."

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The car that I wanted was no where to be found. Uwe helped me to order exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. It was certainly worth the wait for my gorgeous 2013 Verano Turbo - diamond white with the chacochino interior... Uwe is the nicest, most down to earth salesperson I've ever dealt with and I've bought several new cars over the years. He genuinely cared about matching me up with the car of my dreams! Debra Lesmeister Northfield, MN

"No hassle shopping or buying. Very friendly and easy to..."

No hassle shopping or buying. Very friendly and easy to work with. I would definately recommend not only this dearlership but also the salesman and finance manager.

Teresa Nystrom

"Purchased a 2005 Chevy Suburban from this dealer. After..."

Purchased a 2005 Chevy Suburban from this dealer. After returning home, found mechanical issues with engine. Had some trouble at first but after getting in contact with Justin, General Manager, I was able to return the vehicle and get everything taken care of.

"Like the fast Quick Lane area. The guy was very nice when..."

Like the fast Quick Lane area. The guy was very nice when I got my car fixed and fiqure out what was happening. I also, saw Scott Baker one day and he was the best and honest sales guy I could ever known. I will always go to Apple Chevy and Buick, for my services, and Quicklane, and maybe purchasing another car.

"I loved shopping at Apple Chevrolet Buick in Northfield...."

I loved shopping at Apple Chevrolet Buick in Northfield. I bought my car there three months ago and am still loving it. The sales person I worked with (Melissa) was very friendly and helpful. She didn't pressure me into buying something I didn't want and she helped me find the perfect fit. She took into consideration all of my needs such as price and reliability and I left very happy with a car that was perfect for me. While the detailing wasn't the greatest (the inside of the car was a little dirty) I still am very happy with my car. Melissa made my shopping experience great and was one of the top reasons I decided to buy from Apple Auto Group.

Melissa Stauffer

"We purchased a used vehicle from Northfield AppleAuto and..."

We purchased a used vehicle from Northfield AppleAuto and really appreciated the personal touch we got working with Larry Anthony. He was knowledgeable and helpful, and we appreciated his professionalism.

Lisa Dailey

"Larry Anthony was fantastic for my car purchase. I was..."

Larry Anthony was fantastic for my car purchase. I was purchasing a used vehicle that I knew would need to be purchased quickly due to few being on the market and several people looking. While I was out of town he arranged everything for me so that I could make the purchase quickly and with a minimal investment of my time. Anyone buying a car with Larry Anthony can buy with confidence.

Charles Dailey

"Having spent hours of research on the internet, I was..."

Having spent hours of research on the internet, I was just about to give up, when I saw the greatest deal on a used vehicle, I drove all the way from the Saint Paul and I am so glad I did. The employees were very friendly and honest - which is rare in this business. I have made three trips to Northfield and it was worth my time, money, and mileage. Scott Baker was the most honest salesman I have ever met! Thank you to all the employees of Applle Chevrolet Buick Northfiled, who made my vehicle purchase a pleasant experience.

"Lee Wyatt is an excellent sales person. He is personable..."

Lee Wyatt is an excellent sales person. He is personable and really makes sure you are satisfied with our selection. He first met my wife at the bank that she works at and has nurtured a relationship that made my wife at ease to discuss options on purchasing a used car for our daughter. He was very patient and waited until my wife was ready to do this. When we came to the dealership, we were greeted immediately and even though Lee was finishing up with a client, he got another salesman to take us out on a test drive. Lee is excellent and I would recommend him to my friends. We did our paperwork with Justin Olson, the General Manager. He was friendly and really put us at ease during the whole process. By the time we came to doing the paperwork, it was after the store closed. You would not have known as we felt very welcomed. Here is a team that defies what the public feels about car dealerships. They are friendly, helpful and genuinely enjoy what they do. The last thing I want to address is that these gentlemen are from Northfield and that also makes a difference to us as it helps our community. The service after the sale is also exceptional as Justin is going to give me the best deal in town to replace the tires on our purchase. Thurson Wang

Lee wyatt and Justin Olson