Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

1600 Cannon Lane,
Northfield, Minnesota 55057
Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield Info
About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield in Northfield, MN, also serving near Minneapolis, MN and Apple Valley, MN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

trashman
8/08/2015

"Bought used 2015 Silverado, 3500, duramax."

Everyone we talked to at Apple Chevy Northfield was very pleasant and friendly. Larry was our salesman and he made buying a vehicle a lot of fun. We are enjoying our new-to-us truck and would recommend Apples Chevy Northfield to anybody looking for a vehicle.

very happy
8/03/2015

"2015 malibu"

this is our second lease and third car from apple chev we have had excellent service from them i would recommend them to everyone looking for a vehicle

adam andreasen

Steve
6/29/2015

"Buying a used 2014 Chevy Cruze"

Our salesman Larry was extremely friendly and helpful as we worked through the car buying process. He did not pressure us in any way made the whole experience much more enjoyable. Everyone else was pleasant to work with as well. I would highly recommend Apple Autos.

Farmers Rock
6/17/2015

"Great Experience "

I had a super experience at Northfield Apple auto. I absolutely love my Equinox. love how it rides and feels great. Art Ingersoll was very helpful in helping make my decision. Super nice employees there all around a great place to get a vehicle.

Justin

axel
6/09/2015

"had the color I wanted"

had a great experience dealing on a new 2015 equinox LTZ.vickii was joy to work with. no pressure,understood everything I wanted and helped me get it. Justin and Josh were also great, very friendly, I would recommend this dealership to our friends. Mary

Vickii Rypkema

Dlow
6/03/2015

"Traveled to Buy"

We drove over an hour one way to look at a truck on there lot. The price got us there but Jake did a great job answering all of our questions.

Jake Nielson

blackjak
5/28/2015

"Great Dealership, Pleasant Experience!"

We were very impressed this dealership drove a vehicle up to us for test driving instead of us driving down there. We live about 45 min away from the dealership so they made it convenient for us. We ended up purchasing the vehicle and they offered to deliver it to our house and do all the paperwork at home as well. It was an extremely pleasant experience.

Adam Andreasen

happycamper
5/04/2015

"Wonderful!"

It was a pleasure to work with Larry Anthony at Northfield Chevrolet Buick. Very helpful, no pressure. Larry answered all my questions, and patiently showed me all the features of my new car -- a 2014 Chevy Malibu. This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had, and I'm delighted with the Malibu! Thank you!

Chaskathy
4/09/2015

"Best experience ever buying a car!"

We returned to Apple because they were very helpful on our previous Car purchase at their Shakopee Dealership. There was no pressure and we found what we were looking for, a dependable car for a good price and easy financing. Jake Nielson, our sales consultant was very helpful, answered all our questions and helped us throughout the process and as far as delivering the vehicle to us in Shakopee. Everyone else we dealt with at Apple Chevrolet was very friendly and helpful. Experience it yourself!

Jake Nielson

Lw
3/02/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Recently purchased a used car from Apple Auto of Northfield, although Larry Anthony was not the sales consultant that I dealt with. He was the one that came in on a Sunday to get me set up with a rental car, because the one I just purchased had a few issues that needed attention. He was extremely helpful and accommodating. The entire team at Apple Auto worked together to make sure that my experience was a positive one. Josh Hoyt handle every challenge with professionalism, while providing excellent customer service. Jake Nielsen, sales consultant, was great at addressing my concerns to the appropriate level for resolution.

Josh Hoyt, Jake Nielsen