Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

1600 Cannon Lane,
Northfield, Minnesota 55057
Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield Info
About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield in Northfield, MN, also serving near Minneapolis, MN and Apple Valley, MN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Dan Hilgart
12/02/2014

"Used Truck Purchase @ Apple Chev..."

Great experience at Apple Chevrolet in Northfield. I worked with Uwe Staerk there. Friendly, straight forward, honest. I purchased a used Silverado Pick-up and am very pleased with it. Great job! Thank You. Dan Hilgart

11myoung
11/25/2014

"sit down relax, and enjoy your car buying experience here"

After the most miserable,drawn out car buying experience at a dealership in shakopee. I came to Northfeild Chevrolet where Caleb Conger showed me how a real car buying experience should go. I would have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Caleb and Northfeild Chevrolet.

Caleb Conger

1995chevy
9/22/2014

"Had what I was looking for"

I searched everywhere for an older Chevy 4x4 pickup and finally found one at Apple for the price I was willing to pay. My salesman was very honest and up front about the truck. My only complaint is, when I got home my brake line along the frame burst. I was told they did a safety inspection on the truck, I guess they didn't check the brake lines. This is something my salesman would know nothing about so I know he was being honest with me about the truck to the best of his knowledge. This is a minor repair and I did buy the truck "As Is" so I'm very satisfied with my purchase :)

Art

djswen
9/08/2014

"Great experience"

Uwe helped me pick out the perfect car! He was very helpful, friendly, and patient with this first time car buyer. My parents bought a car from Apple Chevrolet a year ago, and they had a great experience, too.

Linda Mueller
9/04/2014

"Great experience-Great value"

We found the right vehicle, with the right options, within our price range at Apple Chevrolet Northfield. Our salesman, Lee Wyatt was super. And believe me, we tested his patience! We started the paperwork to purchase a car, changed our mind midway through the process and then decided on an SUV. Lee never even batted an eye when we switched gears! :) Josh was very helpful in processing the paperwork, got us a great interest rate and explained it all in detail for us! Definitely recommend them if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Lee Wyatt

keith.fruhwirth
8/24/2014

"Would buy from again."

Searched the internet and worked with six different Dealers. Apple won our 2015 Traverse order with price, no pressure sales, friendly people in all areas and a good experience overall. Will check out again if a vehicle is needed in the future.

Jake Nielson

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield responded to this review

August 29, 2014

Keith, thanks very much for the kind review. We're happy we could help you find the right vehicle at the right price. We would love to work with you again in the future. Afton- Customer Service

OpaCraig
7/24/2014

"Great experience"

I went to Apple Chevy to pick out a new vehicle for my wife. I had ideas of what I was looking for and I was shown a couple vehicles that came so close to what I was looking for that I had to get one for her. On the next Saturday I brought her to verify the choice I made for her and it made her day. She had looked at the other vehicle and agreed that that my choice was the best for her. Thanks to the Caleb for fixing me up with an option of the 2 vehicles to chose. Very friendly group of staff all around.

Caleb Conger

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield responded to this review

July 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle for your wife. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Caleb. Thanks again, Afton- Customer Service

Jarsh5
7/20/2014

"Great service"

My wife and I were very impressed by how professional and courteous everyone was here at apple. We had a great te buying our new car and enjoy it very much would highly recommend

Caleb conger

halkossman
6/24/2014

"I am very pleased with the car and purchasing process"

I am not a local resident of Northfield but saw the car, a preowned Corvette, on their web site. I contacted them by phone and they described the car and encouraged me to come visit. Upon arriving at the dealership, I dealt with Uwe Staerk and found him very easy to work with, no pressure and answered all my questions with considerable patience. The car was all it was described to be and I wanted to purchase. I did have many questions and was somewhat concerned by the distance from my home, but was assured it would not be a problem. In addition there were other issues concerning date and time of delivery, financing, etc and the entire staff was very easy to deal with.

oleaugerhandel
5/18/2014

"WONT TAKE LONG!"

I STOPPET TO SEE LARRY, WE TALKED A LITTLE, ABOUT OLD TIMES & NEW THINGS IN OUR LIVES. MENTIONED I WAS THINKING ABOUT A NEW PICKUP, SO HE LET ME BUY JUST WHAT I WANTED! WHAT A GREAT GUY HE IS!!!!

Reviews of Larry Anthony