Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

1600 Cannon Lane,
Northfield, Minnesota 55057
Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield Info
About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield in Northfield, MN, also serving near Minneapolis, MN and Apple Valley, MN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield

Farmers Rock
6/17/2015

"Great Experience "

I had a super experience at Northfield Apple auto. I absolutely love my Equinox. love how it rides and feels great. Art Ingersoll was very helpful in helping make my decision. Super nice employees there all around a great place to get a vehicle.

Justin

axel
6/09/2015

"had the color I wanted"

had a great experience dealing on a new 2015 equinox LTZ.vickii was joy to work with. no pressure,understood everything I wanted and helped me get it. Justin and Josh were also great, very friendly, I would recommend this dealership to our friends. Mary

Vickii Rypkema

Dlow
6/03/2015

"Traveled to Buy"

We drove over an hour one way to look at a truck on there lot. The price got us there but Jake did a great job answering all of our questions.

Jake Nielson

blackjak
5/28/2015

"Great Dealership, Pleasant Experience!"

We were very impressed this dealership drove a vehicle up to us for test driving instead of us driving down there. We live about 45 min away from the dealership so they made it convenient for us. We ended up purchasing the vehicle and they offered to deliver it to our house and do all the paperwork at home as well. It was an extremely pleasant experience.

Adam Andreasen

happycamper
5/04/2015

"Wonderful!"

It was a pleasure to work with Larry Anthony at Northfield Chevrolet Buick. Very helpful, no pressure. Larry answered all my questions, and patiently showed me all the features of my new car -- a 2014 Chevy Malibu. This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had, and I'm delighted with the Malibu! Thank you!

Chaskathy
4/09/2015

"Best experience ever buying a car!"

We returned to Apple because they were very helpful on our previous Car purchase at their Shakopee Dealership. There was no pressure and we found what we were looking for, a dependable car for a good price and easy financing. Jake Nielson, our sales consultant was very helpful, answered all our questions and helped us throughout the process and as far as delivering the vehicle to us in Shakopee. Everyone else we dealt with at Apple Chevrolet was very friendly and helpful. Experience it yourself!

Jake Nielson

Lw
3/02/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Recently purchased a used car from Apple Auto of Northfield, although Larry Anthony was not the sales consultant that I dealt with. He was the one that came in on a Sunday to get me set up with a rental car, because the one I just purchased had a few issues that needed attention. He was extremely helpful and accommodating. The entire team at Apple Auto worked together to make sure that my experience was a positive one. Josh Hoyt handle every challenge with professionalism, while providing excellent customer service. Jake Nielsen, sales consultant, was great at addressing my concerns to the appropriate level for resolution.

Josh Hoyt, Jake Nielsen

tjgone7
1/05/2015

"Amazing experience !!! "

From the first e-mail inquiring on the new truck to driving it off the lot the service was incredible. After purchasing many vehicles from other dealers in the past it is always a dreaded thought of going through it again. After dealing with Apple Chev. they have changed my thoughts on this situation. Thanks Adam Andreasen most of all because i dealt with him the most on new years day besides. I would highly recommend the northfield dealership it was well worth the 1 1/2 hour drive one way. Thanks again Apple Northfield crew

Adam Andreasen

Mike KC
12/11/2014

"Amazing Exeprience"

First I must says Mr. Uwe Staerk was very professional easy going and just an all around great person to do business with. I flew in from Kansas City to purchase a car and it was very important to me the condition of the car was as advertised. Mr. Staerk reassured me the car was in great shape and when I arrived and saw the car it was even nicer than I expected. The whole experience was great from start to finish. I will recommend to any one looking for a car give Mr. Staerk a call you will be more than pleased. He made buying a car a pleasant experience.... Great Guy!

Dan Hilgart
12/02/2014

"Used Truck Purchase @ Apple Chev..."

Great experience at Apple Chevrolet in Northfield. I worked with Uwe Staerk there. Friendly, straight forward, honest. I purchased a used Silverado Pick-up and am very pleased with it. Great job! Thank You. Dan Hilgart

Reviews of Larry Anthony