Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

Dealmaker
7/21/2015

"Pleasant surprise"

While slowly researching vehicles for a future purchase, a visit to Apple Nissan gave me the opportunity to test drive a great car. The way I was treated and the offer presented gave me the incentive to buy, and I look forward to a great relationship with this dealership.

Paul
7/17/2015

"Good job"

Ron Smith was very helpful in helping us buy our Nissan Titan. No pressure, just honest heplful service. Everyone we spoke to was very friendly.

mbtrout
7/16/2015

"Outstanding!"

John Curd was very helpful and did an outstanding job when I purchased my 2014 truck. He is a great asset to the sales department. He was very polite, no high pressure, and it was amazing to get my vehicle the same day. I was a returning customer and have always had a great experience with APPLE NISSAN. OUTSTANDING! Mary Trout

John Curd

JDavis
7/06/2015

"Incredible Service! Life saver! "

I walked in very stressed out about my vehicle and walked out very happy! Ron Smith was very helpful. It was refreshing to not have a rude, pushy salesman.

PSUrocks
6/23/2015

"No pressure sales:)"

Very relaxed during the sales process no high pressure sales very professional. Would recommend other buyers. I should have haggled a bit but overall very pleased:)

Crystal & Dave
6/19/2015

"1st time buyer will return for my next car"

john bloom was great he is an asset to apple an should be the one that every sales men should try to be like a man of his word that is very hard to find in this day an age

John Bloom

Karydwen
6/09/2015

"I'm a repeat buyer at Apple Nissan!"

Ron Smith was very thorough with assisting me with my new Sentra purchase, from helping me decide on the right trim and packages to finding THE car in the color I most preferred. Ron was always friendly and answered my questions and emails promptly during the time it took for my car to arrive at the dealership and be delivered to me. I also met Jonathon Bloom who was very cheerful and encouraging while taking care of my financing and auto protection needs, and Danny Chronister, the sales manager, who gave me a great send off in my new car. Finally, I talked with Greg Forry in the service department to schedule the installation of my accessories and application of the Glasscoat. Great service and overall experience at Apple Nissan this time and with my old Sentra's purchase and 9 years of servicing is a major factor in my decision to by a new Sentra from this dealership. This is the first time in my life I've ever been a repeat buyer!

Jonathon Bloom

Jess
6/01/2015

"Great Experience "

Great Experience at Apple Nissan. Tyler Sharrar was extremely helpful and was so understanding of my situation. I was struggling with having to buy a new car and he was very patient, I drug this experience out over a 4 day span and he was always there to help. Tyler was very professional but also connected on a personal level and turned this experience into a great one. I would recommend Apple Nissan to anyone who is looking to buy a new car.

Maroon5!
5/31/2015

"used car purchase"

I contacted the dealership about a vehicle on their website, Staff had details ready for my arrival. Ron Smith was pleasant and extremly hepful, within a few hours I left in a new car. The dealership also agreed to tow my vehicle to dealership for a trade. I couldn't be happier with the service I received the minute I pulled on the lot until I drove out in my new ride. Thank you Apple Nissan! !

chele0706
5/30/2015

"Apple to the resucue...."

I went to Apple in dire straights and they were wonderful. Best place by far!! I can't thank the team at Apple enough. They were amazing to get me into a vehivle the same day!!

Jonathan Bloom