Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of New Nissans and many pre-owned vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We offer guaranteed bank approval on new and used vehicle. Apple Nissan is a York, PA New Nissan Dealer offering over 500 used cars as well, we are a short drive from Lancaster, Hannover and Harrisburg, PA. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

dmckins
5/27/2016

"Fantastic service AGAIN!"

My second new car from Apple Nissan and I'm even more pleased now than I was before. Ron made this experience the easiest ever!

Knox23
5/27/2016

"Best experience with buying a car!"

I went in with specific accommodations needed when searching for my car and what I could afford and work with and they did everything to fit those needs and accomadations and I drove away with a car that is nice and reliable!

Twin1200
5/25/2016

"Great"

Very good salesmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!###!!!!!!! ! The next i want a new car i am going back to him i am try to send all the people that i no that wants a new car his way

hjoseph411
5/25/2016

"Very friendly,like family,respectful,paitcent,rate 10 man!"

This is a great place to go when you need some help with a loan.All around great place,check it out!!!! I am not connected to the dealership at all.Just a very happy costumer!!!!!!!!

CONNIE WENTZ
5/21/2016

"Great Experience"

The transaction went great considering we walked out of another dealership a few weeks before. Made our car buying experience a great one, having us walk out with a brand new vehicle!

Ashley Bear
5/20/2016

"Easy and fast"

Great experience! Ron Smith was an extremely helpful salesman. The best I have worked with. They were upfront with the whole transaction. They gave a sight-unseen appraisal of my trade in and honored it when I arrived. Usually the car buying process takes all day. Not here, very quick process with exceptional customer service!

focal_74
5/18/2016

"Going the extra mile"

Ron Smith stayed later than he had expected when we called and said we were coming to look at a different car than we first looked at. They managed to get a deal for us that got us into an upgraded model for just a little more money than the base model we were first looking at. They have a very friendly team that seems to work well together. Easily would recommend them to anyone. Thanks to all at the York Apple Nissan dealership!

Brianna
5/18/2016

"It was very quick and easy with the employer James Fishter "

Apple Nissan has helped me buy my first car. They were very polite and patient. I enjoyed being there to get my first car. It was very satisfying.

maparker7
5/17/2016

"Experience on 2016 purchase"

Was greeted as soon as I got out of my car. Ron Smith was awesome in getting me in my new 2016 Rogue CV. I actually went to just check out my options, to my surprise I was driving home with my new car.

I don't remember the guy that helped with financing, but I met several people there

Kjdda
5/16/2016

"Very nice customer service "

I was looking for a used van and Ernest was very helpful . He had me looking at several and finally I picked one and purchased it. I was driving home and went to turn on the radio and realized it didn't work, so I promptly called Ernest and they fixed it for me. I was very happy with my experience at Apple Nissan and with Ernest.

Reviews of Ron Smith