Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

ADickens1986
4/14/2015

"Good Experience "

My sales guy Ron was really nice and answered all my question. He was great about returning phone calls within a timely manner and showed great customer service. The finance manager John was great as well. I would definitely recommend Apple Nissan!!!

Apple Nissan responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Thank you Alexandria it was a pleasure. Enjoy your new Sentra! -Ron

dskds58
4/10/2015

"" Pleasant and Professional" "

Absolutely love my new car! Thank you Ron for making my new car purchase a good experience. You made sure that everything was just as i wanted it to be. He was always concerned and wanted to make sure that i was happy with everything through my new car purchase. Thank you!

liz
4/09/2015

"quick and efficient "

Thank you for an informative sale and efficient service! Will definitely recommend to others! Enjoyed working with Ron, friend from years past, now, go to guy for cars! Thanks again Ron

Firsttimebuyer
4/06/2015

"Pleasure to do Business with"

Tyler was awesome! He was super courteous and helpful in finding the car for me. Even better, he really worked with my budget and jumped through hoops to make my dream car affordable! Will definitely be back in the future!

wildthing
4/05/2015

"Excellence Severice"

Tyler Sharrar went over and above to help me find the car that suited me. There was no pressure and he was very personable and courteous. He was very knowledgeable and answered all questions I threw at him. Tyler made sure I got the best deal possible and was satisfied with everything before I left the dealership. The gentleman that took care of my financial paperwork was awesome too. He made sure I understood everything and made sure I had a car to drive my wife home so she got to work on time, while the service department was getting my car ready for me. It was so nice to have him follow-up and make sure I was still happy and everything was going well with my car. I plan on dealing with Tyler for my wife's car in the near further.

TonyHAltima
4/04/2015

"Great customer service!! "

Ron made the selection process very easy. My husband and I were comfortable throughout the process. Also, Travis, the finance guy was ready to go & made all the document signing quick & painless.

Travis

Sharon54
4/02/2015

"Great Experience !"

Really enjoyed my experience with Apple Nissan. My salesman was very kind and courteous. I felt very comfortable and did not feel pressured. would refer Tyler Sharrar

prettyjai87
4/01/2015

"awesome "

Ron is the best keep up the good work thanks for all your help myself and my husband really enjoyed working with Ron he was very professional and friendly and was a very funny with good customer service. All we can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Kaylatawney
3/31/2015

"Very pleased "

I enjoyed my experience at Apple Nissan. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get a car because of my bad credit but Ron helped get me into a reliable vehicle that I could afford. Thank you.

JenSager
3/29/2015

"Great Experience"

Ron Smith was great to work with. Referred by a family member, Ron did not disappoint. He was knowledgeable, very friendly, had a sense of humor, and most of all was PATIENT with me. He treated me as if I was a member of his family and I genuinely trusted him. He was aware and concerned with keeping within my budget as well as doing everything he could to make the experience as quick and precise as possible. The dealership was super busy but EVERYONE was super friendly from the time I walked in the door until the time I left. The finance person Jon was very nice and took the time to explain everything even though he was just as busy. This is my second time buying at Apple Nissan and I continue to be impressed!! Thanks to everyone but especially Ron!!! - Jennifer Sager

Jon in finance