Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

PathOwner
2/28/2015

"Painless Car Buying Experience"

We arrived on a Friday afternoon after having researched the Nissan Pathfinder online for several weeks. We were greeted at the door by Ron Smith, who took us on a test drive and explained the features of the SUV. He didn't pressure us at all and patiently worked with us to finalize a great deal. We love our new Pathfinder and would definitely recommend Ron and Apple Nissan to all of our friends and neighbors.

bobbiek
2/19/2015

"relaxing experience"

Bruce Massey and Ron were so nice knowledgeable and not pushy at all. Not at anytime did we feel pressured to buy a car. I would recommend apple Nissan to my friends and family and if I need to buy another car in a couple years I would come back here!!!

Ayonh
2/14/2015

"Great experience!! "

I came in with low expectations since my credit is not good, And to my surprise the staff was ready to help me and they did everything they could to ensure that I got the car that was right for me. I was happy with the services and I will definitely recommend Apple nissan York to all my friends.

Doryanne1
2/13/2015

"treated respectfully"

I went to apple Nissan on a Monday evening with low expectations and came out a winner left with a new car and high spirits my salesman Ron smith did everything he said he would and the entire staff treated me with respect they treated me like a person and not just a number Sincerely Dory Evans

elmer
2/10/2015

"they had the car i wanted/good deal"

Ron Smith gave me great service and helped get the car accessorys I wanted installed before delivery. He was very professional and helpful . I would go to him when I need another vehicle. Thank you, Earl Altland

jwind25
2/04/2015

"I hate dealerships...but Apple Nissan was great. "

When the sales manager is in your face telling what a great deal it is..I leave! However I had to ask for the manager, totally different experience. I am a very hesitant buyer and drag my feet a lot to think about the deal. Ron Smith was very easy to work with, he's very neutral during the deal. I will be back for our next vehicle!!

cquinlan679
2/04/2015

"Fun and easy"

Calvin was wonderful. It was like visiting with one of our sons. He was patient with all the new technology that is hard for older people to grasp. He looked after our well being right down to lunch. What a great kid. :)

shakya3
2/03/2015

"five star "

Excellent service Ron Smith said he would have me drive off the lot and he did..he was great and patient with me I would recommend him to anyone

AL
1/23/2015

"A+ Car buying experience!"

Dan and Kayla were fantastic to work with. They helped our family get into the car that was right for us-and our budget. This transaction was the best car purchase I have ever made. Not only did they help us find a great car and financing that worked for us, they were kind and friendly too! I felt no pressure to buy, just support throughout the process. Thank you! Andrea and Tony LaManna. York, Pa

fredrose45
1/21/2015

"Very pleased"

Ron Smith was the ultimate salesman. Having over 40 years in sales myself,it was a "sincere" pleasure dealing with Ron. He is very personable, he treated us with respect, and did his job and put us in a beautiful Ultima. Thanks Ron, job well done.

Reviews of Ron Smith