Apple Nissan

Travis Delaney

December 03, 2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

- B Titus

Extremely pleasant experience from sales, finance, service. Bought a new car and not only received outstanding service from Ernest Hughes but the whole staff were super helpful and friendly. They worked with my schedule and kept my waiting time to a minimum. Ernest went out of his way to make the experience pleasant.

November 27, 2016

"I Came To Get a Car with Specific Options and a Good price."

- Happy with Apple Nissan

I love coming to Apple Nissan. I went to the dealership to find a car with my previous options, and I was looking for a good price. Apple Nissan did not disappoint. I drove away with a car that answered my wish list. This will be my third purchase from Apple Nissan. From the saleslady Tish to the financing person Pat, and others, it was a great experience. I recommend everyone to stop pass Apple Nissan.

November 17, 2016

"Very friendly staff"

- Rusl62

Purchased a used vehicle at Apple Nissan. The dealership staff was very welcoming and friendly. I spoke with James Fishter who listened to my concerns and made sure that the service department attended to any items on my list. They want to sell you a car that you are satisfied with and not just make a sale in any condition. Vehicle was in excellent condition and I bought it 3 days after my first test ride. A rare feat for me as I usually delay much longer than that before making a major purchase.

New 2015 Nissan 370Z, $34900