Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan

Call
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

"Great Car Experience"

I have been searching for a new car for the past few days and had been dissapointed with several car dealers in Maryland. My daughter purchased a SUV from Apple Subaru in May 2014 and had a great experience. She recommended Apple to us for our new car purchase. We are extremely happy with Apple Nissan and with Ron. He did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with. He really went the extra mile to try to meet our demands (and my husband is not easy to work with), as Ron certainly found out. In my opinion, and I am the owner of the new Nissan, Ron earned a pefect 10 in my book! Thank you Ron and Apple Nissan for the great buying experience. I am very happy with my 2015 Versa. Apple is 2/2 in the Swank's book!

Ron Smith

"CHANGED OUR MINDS"

When we were younger, my wife and I always stayed away from dealers. The reason was based on advice like, "they are too expensive" or "they only want to sell you another car". However, some years ago my wife wanted to find a reliable place to get her Sentra serviced, so she took a chance with Apple Nissan. Turns out this dealer was less expensive than the country mechanic I had been using, and much more competent. So much so I started to have my Nissan truck serviced there recently as well. We have been pleased with our experience. This past week my wife's Nissan made the last visit to the dealer. After driving for 15 years it will cost too much to inspect. However, the dealer waived all diagnostic charges and now she is looking for another car. Probably another Nissan, so she can have it serviced here.

"Thank you, Thank you. Thank you!"

My husband and I never owned a foreign car before. Once I drove my Rogue, I was sold!. Ron, our sales guy was the best!. He was so easy and a pleasure to work with! My husband didn't even have to get "rough" ha, ha. Every time I sit in my Rogue it puts a smile on my face. It's great to drive! I will recommend Apple Nissan to all our friends and relatives!

Ron Smith

"Excellent service"

Over all I had a great experience, as an immigrant I new it wouldn't be easy but Clyde made it so easy and possible.

"i am very pleased with my experience at apple"

I had a great experience at apple they helped me during my worst situation , the only dealer that did not give up on trying to help me . My sales consultant Rebecca Wilson was very helpful and did her best to help me she was honest and direct and found me a reliable vehicle a lot faster then I thought I am very grateful , I recommend this place to anyone!

rosemarie sanabria

"New 2015 Altima"

Bailey did a great job getting us the car we wanted at a price we wanted to pay. Our 2010 Altima served us well and I am sure our new 2015 will also be a great car.

"New Car and Service"

About 2 months ago I found myself in a bad way with my car at the time. The engine had blown and warranty had just run out. Since I did not presume to be in the market for a new vehicle my capital was a little short. Bailey Clyde with the help of Manager Jim Toole, got me into a 2014 Altima while staying well within my budget. Yesterday I brought my car in for service, thinking that one of my tires needed replaced due to a slow leak. Turns out it was just a faulty valve steam and I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. I would recommend Apple Nissan to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

"Bailey was the best "

Bailey was absolutely AMAZING!!! She really worked very hard to help me find a car that I would love at a price that I could afford. I have two small children and she even made them feel involved in the whole process. I highly recommend you go to Apple Nissan and ask for Bailey you will not be disappointed.

"The most pleasant experience I could have hoped for"

You will read these reviews about Apple Nissan like I did before visiting their dealership. You will see so many great things mentioned that you will decide that it is worth your time to pay them a visit. My wife and I had seen the huge selection of Nissans Apple listed on their (GREAT) website with our eye on a couple of Frontiers. Like any couple today, we did all of our homework looking on Kelly Blue Book and edmunds.com along with a few dozen Google searches and after looking at the reviews on the dealer, we decided to pay them a visit. I can honestly tell you that, after having driven over 100 miles to see them this past weekend, that you will not be disappointed to do the same. Walking by the door and looking around when we first arrived, Bruce Massey greeted us with a "good morning" that did not sound like it had come from a salesman trying to make a sale. It sounded like a greeting from your next door neighbor who you have known for years. We knew what we wanted to look at and were up front with Bruce. He took us right to the Frontiers, set us up with a test drive on the one we liked and he went right to work on some numbers for us. Coming back and going over the numbers (because we LOVE the truck), there was no feeling of anxiety, pressure or anything else we had ever felt when buying a car. Working with Bruce was comfortable, easy-going and productive. To make this already long story short, he worked with my wife and I being very reasonable on a trade in and the on the price for the new truck (which was already a little cheaper than any other dealer we found within 100 miles of us for a truck we actually wanted). In the end, we drove off with our new Frontier. We loved the dealership - a huge inventory on a smaller lot that is easy to navigate around with no flashy displays taking away from what should be a simple experience in buying a car. We love the product and the people we met and worked with at Apple were all top notch. At no point did we feel like we were dealing with a salesman and were taking on the massive responsibility of multiple years of significant financial obligation. At the end of the (very short) day, we felt like we met great people and got a great deal. We could not have been happier with the entire experience. My wife and I already have plans to buy our next car at Apple. If Apple stays half as good as they are now, it will always be worth the trip.

"Compliments to Bruce Massey and Bailey Clyde"

The friendliness and professionalism of both Bruce Massey and Bailey Clyde is most admirable. It has been a real pleasure working with them every visit I've made at Apple Nissan in York PA. Bailey was most helpful with the purchase of my Altima. Bruce was most personable each time I've been at the dealership. He greeted us the first time while Bailey was in the office getting the financial end started for my purchase. When Bailey was not in yet the morning I had my six month service check, Bruce offered to help me with setting up my phone with Bluetooth. He set it up for me and it has been a very valuable asset when driving. The staff, especially Bruce and Bailey are to be commended for their outstanding service.

Reviews of Bailey Clyde