Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

bouchaib
8/28/2015

"NISSAN ALTIMA BOUCHAIB"

VERY GOOD EXCELLENT SERVICE AND I WAS SO HAPPY WITH MY CAR AND THE WAY HOW HE WAS DEALING WITH ME I WILL DO MORE BUSINESS WITH NISSAN IN YORK BECAUSE OF RON SMITH WAS SO EXCELLENT AND SO GOOD AND IT S A HONOR TO DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN I WILL TELL ANYBODY WHICH I KNOW TO GO TO NISSAN YORK AND ASK FOR RON SMITH

RON SMITH

michelle727
8/27/2015

"Buick Enclave"

I needed another vehicle. Ron Smith was very helpful. He showed us what we were looking for and took them for a test drive. I choose the Buick and in a few hours I was on my way and made to my appointment. Thank you very much Ron for your hospitality...............Michelle

SAW
8/23/2015

"New Rogue"

Ron Smith was wonderful. We arrived rather late in the afternoon and drove home in a new Rogue just a few hours later! He didn't try to sell us what we didn't want. He really listened to our needs and wants.

Alex Bell
8/21/2015

" Great Service "

At every dealership in the past month that I have visited the sales person usually gave less attention right after I indicate that I will not be buying a car for another 3-4 months. However, my experience with Tyler Sharrar was excellent. Usually I hate being bothered by a sales person while I'm looking at cars but he was a pleasure to work with. He walked the entire lot and treated me as if I was buying a car the same day. He was a real person and I left the dealership thinking that I have to buy a car here. I research before making any decision but there were so many services that this dealership offered that I didn't know existed. I guess not all dealerships are created equal. I can't really rate the actual car buying experience until I purchase a car here but I wanted to rate the employee. He was really honest, patient and accommodating. Even if you plan not to buy a car right now go visit and ask for Tyler and he will help you get started.

KSPRINCE
8/18/2015

"Quick, Fast, Easy"

Visit Ron Smith. He is awesome. I was in and out in 3 hours despite my extremely low credit score , with the exact car that I initially came to purchase. If you come with all the documents that are requested they will do the best they can.

Jeff & Faith
8/07/2015

"New car purchase"

This was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had!! Tyler Sharrar was our salesman and from the very beginning he made it a smooth process. He knew the vehicles in and out. There was no question unanswered, there were no games, no wasted time sitting in a dealership, and he worked with me on everything we needed. From the beginning of the deal, to the end of the deal we were treated with kindness and respect and felt we received a very fair deal in the end. Tyler's goal was to help us in every way he could. GREAT JOB TYLER & THANK YOU!! Everyone at the dealership was friendly and we look forward to years of service with Nissan!

A & G
8/05/2015

"New vehicle "

We went to look at a new Nissan Rogue the end of June 2015 and we spoke with Ron Smith. He was advised of the color, interior and model we wanted to purchase. After going over details on price we came to a conclusion which was very fair. Ron Smith was very fair, friendly during the entire visit. The vehicle we wanted was not available so a factory order was our only choice and a 2 month wait. Ron Smith kept us informed during the process on the vehicle. At the end of July he called us that he had found a vehicle matching. We went and received the vehicle exactly as we requested. Ron Smith went out of his way in all aspects to make sure we were satisfied in the our purchase. We are total satisfied with Ron Smith. Thank you Ron.

Retired Navy
8/04/2015

"Great Job"

No games, worked with us very well. Showed us what we wanted even when we changed our mind a few times. What we wanted was Ron's goal.

Ron Smith

MERCEDES
8/03/2015

"VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER"

I want to start by saying that car shopping is a very stressful experience in itself especially when your credit is not great. I started early on a Saturday morning and went all over. The last place I ended up was at Apple Nissan at 445p when they close at 500p on Saturday. Ron Smith is the rep that helped me and he is amazing. He really does go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and to try to help you. With his hard-work they were able to get me a car. I am very pleased with my overall experience and I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go to Apple Nissan and work with Ron. He is absolutely amazing!!!!!

Manny
8/03/2015

"Amazing "

Thank you Ron for going above and beyond and helping me get my 2015 Nissan Altima you provided good service to me and my mom. Thank you

Reviews of Ron Smith