Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of New Nissans and many pre-owned vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We offer guaranteed bank approval on new and used vehicle. Apple Nissan is a York, PA New Nissan Dealer offering over 500 used cars as well, we are a short drive from Lancaster, Hannover and Harrisburg, PA. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

JOEL S TRIBLE
7/30/2016

"Excellent Service"

Ernest Hughes was very friendly and he broke everything down to me and my wife. i absolutely will recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car. i was very pleased.

Cbarck10299
7/29/2016

"Amazing salespeople "

Everyone worked with me through a difficult situation. They were respectful and very helpful. My salesman was amazing and worked to get me the best deal possible.

Roxane smee
7/28/2016

"Sales was great!"

Ron Smith was very good to deal with.He truly aims to please.I went in and told him what I could afford and he was able to find exactly what I wanted.However when I took it in for the Pit Stop,the guys at the service desk answered some of my questions falsely and truly acted liked they wanted to get me off their back,but then the pit stop lasted over an hour.

sgtbear45
7/27/2016

"Great Experance"

The staff here at Apple Nissan were great to work with in Purchasing my Pathfinder they were courteous and Informative also know what they are doing

wjand081
7/27/2016

"Happy with my purchase of 2010 Ford Escape - my new old car!"

For several months I have been looking for a replacement for my 2001 Ford Escape. I was interested in purchasing another v6 Escape between 2007 and 2012. Ford made an upgrade in 2007 which makes the engine much easier to maintain among other improvements. After 2012 Ford introduced the 4 cylinder engine which provides better fuel economy at the sacrifice of performance. I was thrilled to find a 2010 Ford Escape with only 20,000 miles at York Nissan and in excellent condition (garage kept - perfect body no scratches or dents) - just what I had been looking for. The salesman Ernest was very pleasant to deal with. He arranged for me to get the 5 digit manufactures code to access the remote keyboard outside the driver's door. He also obtained and installed a front license tag bracket which I needed in Maryland. He was eager to help before and after the sale - I would say he provided outstanding service!

General Manager approved the Beasely Ford charge for obtaining the remote access code.

Jas8759

"Outstanding, totally satisfied"

This dealership had the exact vehicle we were looking for. I contacted them via email and got a very quick response. We went the next day since we were coming from out of state. Our salesperson, Ernest was great and spent a tremendous amount of time with us and made the deal happen.

DonnaK
7/20/2016

"Love this car, love this dealer, love this salesman"

I was hesitant to go to a dealership by myself. I thought the salesman would take advantage since I was a feeling that knew virtually nothing about cars. Instead, I had an amazing salesman - Ron Smith. He was respectful, kind and informative. What I most liked about him is that he helped me with an issue after the purchase of my car - one that had nothing to do with him or his service. I will recommend Ron Smith of Apple Nissan to anybody that will listen!

JAMAR JOHNSON

"Should've came sooner."

Didn't go in with any expectations but if I would've they easily would exceed it. Walt was very informative, friendly, courteous, and helped me get the best price for me I will always come here for a car.

Jose58

"Excellent Service!"

I gave this rating because my wife and I were treated with respect and they worked very hard to help us get the best deal possible. We were very satisfied with our purchase.

JKL_Engram
7/19/2016

"They kept their promise."

Me and my husband was very doubtful about getting approved for a new car due to our credit but they asked us to give them a chance. We did and and here we are with a brand new car. What was great about it was it was the most friendliest and easiest car dealership I've ever been too. They also don't try to force u into a car either u tell them what u can do and they will tell u up front, they don't waste your time like the other places do. Also, T our sales person was excellent putting up with our 3 crazy wild boys and that's always a "10" in my book!

Reviews of Ron Smith