Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

HappyBuyer
3/23/2015

"Ron "THE Car Guy" - pleasant to work with"

From meeting Ron to driving away with a new Altima, I always felt Ron was interested in what I was looking for and intended to help me make a good decision and get a good deal. He is very up front with every aspect of buying a car. He made the buying experience pain-free and actually enjoyable. The entire team at Apple was friendly, courteous and very helpful. Definitely a team working there. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a pleasant car buying experience.

jwise10
3/21/2015

"Tyler Sharrar- excellent salesperson"

All staff were very friendly and helpful. Tyler was very informative and knowledgable, a pleasure to work with him. Would definitely buy from Tyler and this dealership again!

bradymatthew
3/18/2015

"I will be back WITHOUT A DOUBT!"

I happened to get put with Ron Smith by chance, and I could NOT be happier with the outcome. "The Car Guy" wasn't like any car sales rep I had ever dealt with. Usually, when people say the "process will be painless" or "I won't stop working for you", their actions don't match their words. Totally not the case with Ron. I was treated as a person, not a number or dollar amount. He cared about my personal situation and did everything in his power to help me out when I needed it the most. He kept in constant contact with me, updating me every step of the way which I appreciate. I was able to walk away with a 2012 Kia Soul within a week (would have been quicker but my work schedule got heavy). I can't thank Ron and his team for helping me out here. Next time I need a car, I know exactly who I will call. I would do absolutely nothing else but highly recommend Apple Nissan to anyone else that needs a perfect experience. And don't forget to ask for Ron. You won't be disappointing!

Manny
3/16/2015

"My Nissan"

Thank you Ron for taking good care of me and for making this possible and getting me in a new car the process was quick and easy. Thank you

lauraartz
3/14/2015

"Excellent"

Ron knew exactly what type of vehicle we needed based on a few simple questions. Very polite, efficient and was prepared to help entertain our 3 year old. It was the quickest and best car buying experience I've had. We were given the best price right away without him having to check with his manager or make excuses. He was very upfront with everything. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car!

nathanael
3/09/2015

"Friendly"

Our whole experience was on a positive note. The dealership was extremely busy yet, everyone had time to answer questions kindly, accurate, and sincerely. The focus was on the person and people needs of those there interested or just coming in to look at a car.

Ntimme91
3/08/2015

"First time experience"

I made my first adventure to buy a car, I was nervous and not knowing what to think. Ron came up and was very polite, respectful and knowledgable. After I browsed the car lot I went in and talked to Ron, he did everything he could to get me into a car that day. In the end I drove away happy. He made the experience easier than I expected and was very upfront and knowledgable. I would highly recommend talking to Ron he treated me very well and next time I purchase a car I will be going to see Ron!

PathOwner
2/28/2015

"Painless Car Buying Experience"

We arrived on a Friday afternoon after having researched the Nissan Pathfinder online for several weeks. We were greeted at the door by Ron Smith, who took us on a test drive and explained the features of the SUV. He didn't pressure us at all and patiently worked with us to finalize a great deal. We love our new Pathfinder and would definitely recommend Ron and Apple Nissan to all of our friends and neighbors.

bobbiek
2/19/2015

"relaxing experience"

Bruce Massey and Ron were so nice knowledgeable and not pushy at all. Not at anytime did we feel pressured to buy a car. I would recommend apple Nissan to my friends and family and if I need to buy another car in a couple years I would come back here!!!

Ayonh
2/14/2015

"Great experience!! "

I came in with low expectations since my credit is not good, And to my surprise the staff was ready to help me and they did everything they could to ensure that I got the car that was right for me. I was happy with the services and I will definitely recommend Apple nissan York to all my friends.

Reviews of Ron Smith