Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

skinnyduwop
5/29/2015

"Really knows his stuff! 2014 Chevy Malibu"

Bought a gorgeous 2014 Chevy Malibu from this man & his knowledgeable influence helped me every step of the way. Great Guy, Great Dealership =?? Percent Satisfaction! Real go getter.

RSfansforever18
5/28/2015

"Excellent sale person !! "

Because the dealership staff was very nice . even the ones who weren' t dealing with us directly ! The dealership was very clean, even the bathrooms ! They quite often offered us refreshments . And just to check if we needed anything while we waited for our new car !My sale person ( Ron Smith ) Did a outstanding job ! I called him at home , & he didn't mind at all & we made an appt right then for the following morning ! To our amazement , he had pulled the car right in front of his office , so we could try out the car we were interested in ! He is an Excellent sale person ,he went far & beyond toake the price right for our budget ! I even told his manager that he deserved a raise ! Never had a nicer person to purchase a car from ! The highest honors to him ,will tell friends ,family & even strangers to ask for Ron Smith ! What a great experience ! Thank you Ron Smith

yamsy2011
5/28/2015

"AMAZING! "

Ron was amazing!!!!! He knew from the beginning I wanted a Nissan Rouge and he did everything in his power to get it but with my crappy credit I could not . UNTIL Ron found a different way and now I am A PROUD OWNER of a 2012 Nissan Rouge and I couldn't be more happier! he is a great sales rep and he does a GREAT JOB!!!

Mittenz
5/20/2015

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

At the risk if repeating the sentiment expressed by others, Tyler proved to be an extremely concientious and customer centric sales professional. He went above and beyond for us, even coming in on his only Saturday off just to find out we were still waiting for the bank and the deal couldn't be completed. He was fun to work with and took very good care to be sure we were comfortable with our transaction. We also worked with Danny, Jay and Travis, all of whom made our experience extremely easy and stress free. Everyone who works at Apple Nissan makes a point to make you feel welcome. Overall, our experience was top notch and I highly recommend Tyler if you are in search of a trustworthy and honest car sales professional.

pkh
5/19/2015

"new truck frontier 4x4 sv"

excellent , Ron Smith answered all quetions and up front price, followed up with service reminders and to be certain that I was happy with the new truck

Ron Smith sales rep

Mazda Momma
5/18/2015

"Profesional, Courteous and Done Deal"

I visited Apple Nissan without any expectations of being approved for a vehicle. Ron Smith got it done and made the visit a pleasure. Thanks

Jonathon Bloom, F&I Mgr.

Lori
5/17/2015

"I still can't believe you did it!!!"

Aside from the actual sales process, Ron Smith, my hat off to you!!! The thing that stood out the most was that you were NOT pushy in the least. As a salesperson, that is one of my biggest pet peeves. My second thing was .... And I'm still in awe.... That you actually got me in a car!!! You knew how disgusted I was when I walked in the door but you didn't let it ruffle your feathers and you weathered my "storm" with me, even if just for that brief moment. Continue to be the exemplary and consummate business professional that you already are. Again, a huge thanks!! Lori

Kells
5/01/2015

"Truck purchase with Ron Smith"

Needed a second vehicle went into Apple Nissan where I was greeted by Ron Smith, he made the car buying experience easy without all the hassle or being pushy to buy a vehicle. It was simple and price was reasonable on the vehicle. If and when I or my family and friends need a vehicle I would recommend Apple Nissan. Ask for sales rep Ron "the car guy" Smith. Great customer service!!!

Enitza
4/30/2015

"Car Purchase with Ron Smith"

Eric and I went into Apple Nissan with the negative thought that no one will be able to help us. This was the 3rd dealership we had gone to in less than a week. Hoping that someone would give us a chance. Our credit was not good at all but somehow he managed to give us options. He was really awesome to work with. Personality, keeping it real and we really did not have to wait to long. His honesty and letting us know was refreshing. We were able to purchase a mini van to fit our entire family comfortably. The van drives great and the kids are happy. Thank you Ron for your great service.

Rita
4/30/2015

"Good Experience"

My sales rep. Ron answered all my questions and made the whole car shopping experience as pleasant as possible. He was very good at following up and provided great service.

Ron Smith