Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan

Call
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

"Great Salesman"

Ron was great, not too pushy, great with my daughter and very helpful and considerate. Thank you for a pleasurable experience when I usually hate going into car dealerships.

"Experience with Ron Smith"

We stopped in to Apple Nissan on Friday night not realizing it was closing time. Ron Smith didn't hesitate to help us that evening even though it was closing time. We appreciated that! If we were told he couldn't stay we probably would not of returned or purhcased a car from Apple Nissan, so Ron's committment to staying saved a sale. We first looked at new cars and went home Friday evening planning on returning Saturday to purchase a new car. Saturday we re-evaluated our situation and decided to go with a used car. When we returned to Apple Nissan we told Ron we needed to start over and look at used cars. He did not push us to stay with new car. He helped us to decide what car would suit our needs the best and didn't push us to a higher dollar car just for the sale. He answered our questions and together we determined what car and what financing would be best. We pick up our vehicle tonight and are very excited. Ron made the process very easy. We will recommend him to friends, family and co-workers.

"rattining of ron smith"

I enjoyed dealing with ron and my wfe was vey hahappy. with the assint he gave in picking her car job well done ron I will recomed my friends to come see ron

"Ron Smith"

Ron Smith and Danny Chronister were very courteous, knowledgeable, and responsive to my wife and my needs and desires. Prior to my recent retirement, I rode with and coached sales professionals in another industry over 30+ years, so I know that the first trait of a competent sales professional is "listening to the customer" rather than simply "selling features/benefits" that may or may not be important to that particular prospective customer. I shared with Ron what could have easily been considered a couple of "minor issues" regarding my 2008 Altima comfort experience. Ron remembered my concerns and made sure I was completely satisfied with our Apple Nissan-York experience, and most specifically addressed those few that were most important to me. That's the mark of a great sales consultant! We leased a 2015 Altima and are enjoying it very much!

Travis in finance

"Great Car Experience"

I have been searching for a new car for the past few days and had been dissapointed with several car dealers in Maryland. My daughter purchased a SUV from Apple Subaru in May 2014 and had a great experience. She recommended Apple to us for our new car purchase. We are extremely happy with Apple Nissan and with Ron. He did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with. He really went the extra mile to try to meet our demands (and my husband is not easy to work with), as Ron certainly found out. In my opinion, and I am the owner of the new Nissan, Ron earned a pefect 10 in my book! Thank you Ron and Apple Nissan for the great buying experience. I am very happy with my 2015 Versa. Apple is 2/2 in the Swank's book!

"service"

I went to fill my tires with nitrogen and they kept me waiting for 2 gours then when I asked the service advisor what's going on with my car he said that he has no time to check when he finish to write an email he will check to see how long it will take, the worst service so far I will change dealership

pat

"CHANGED OUR MINDS"

When we were younger, my wife and I always stayed away from dealers. The reason was based on advice like, "they are too expensive" or "they only want to sell you another car". However, some years ago my wife wanted to find a reliable place to get her Sentra serviced, so she took a chance with Apple Nissan. Turns out this dealer was less expensive than the country mechanic I had been using, and much more competent. So much so I started to have my Nissan truck serviced there recently as well. We have been pleased with our experience. This past week my wife's Nissan made the last visit to the dealer. After driving for 15 years it will cost too much to inspect. However, the dealer waived all diagnostic charges and now she is looking for another car. Probably another Nissan, so she can have it serviced here.

"Thank you, Thank you. Thank you!"

My husband and I never owned a foreign car before. Once I drove my Rogue, I was sold!. Ron, our sales guy was the best!. He was so easy and a pleasure to work with! My husband didn't even have to get "rough" ha, ha. Every time I sit in my Rogue it puts a smile on my face. It's great to drive! I will recommend Apple Nissan to all our friends and relatives!

"Excellent service"

Over all I had a great experience, as an immigrant I new it wouldn't be easy but Clyde made it so easy and possible.

"i am very pleased with my experience at apple"

I had a great experience at apple they helped me during my worst situation , the only dealer that did not give up on trying to help me . My sales consultant Rebecca Wilson was very helpful and did her best to help me she was honest and direct and found me a reliable vehicle a lot faster then I thought I am very grateful , I recommend this place to anyone!

rosemarie sanabria