Apple Nissan

Patrick  Donnelly, Finance Director, Apple Nissan

Patrick Donnelly

Finance Director

August 15, 2017

"Quality Experience Purchasing a Used Car"

- Honda Fit

Everyone was very kind and went out of their way to communicate with me. Even had several conversations with some of the staff as they were exceptionally personable! Definitely made me feel welcome at Apple Nissan! Worked with Sabastian Davis as my sales consultant. From the very beginning Mr. Davis listened to what my family was looking for in a used vehicle and did not try to persuade me outside of my desired range. I appreciate his willingness to listen. He went out of his way to secure the vehicle I was looking for and was patient with me in the decision-making process. Thank you!

Sebastian Davis

August 11, 2017

"2017 Rogue SL AWD "

- Par0path

We are all are looking for the same experience, great customer service and a great deal. But what sets our experience apart from the rest is that we found a great person and a friend. Thank you Mark Winters for your gentle spirit, compassion and determined to exceed expectations!! Amongst a number of "going above and beyond", Mark pulled all the stones/pebbles out of our tires before we could drive our new vehicle away. Mark's attention to detail continued after our purchase, returning every phone call and email as if it was an urgent matter. Because of him we will be back next year to purchase another new Nissan!!

Mark Winters
Patrick Donnelly
Jon Bloom

August 06, 2017

"Put the customer first"

- Dejour.hughes

Ernest puts the customer first. Most salesmen claim to do that but Ernest used all of his knowledge and resources to get me into a vehicle that I loved and could afford. Even when there was time during the shopping around phase when I wasn't even sure if I was going to purchase from Apple Nissan Ernest still took the time to breakdown what other dealerships were offering me and give me a better perspective on all the options I had available. It was this attitude and the security of knowing I'd be in a brand new vehicle that ultimately led me to make the decision to buy from him.

Ernest Hughes