Apple Nissan

Tayari "T" Clay-Martin, Sales Representative, Apple Nissan

Tayari "T" Clay-Martin

Sales Representative

April 24, 2017

"Ecstatic To Have My Own Vehicle"

- ericabrowner

Being a first time buyer I was a bit nervous. Tayari "T" Clay-Martin, the car salesperson who helped me reassured me that everything would be fine. I told her what I would like my vehicle to have and she showed only the vehicles that met my requirements. Tayari took her time to make sure that I was completely satisfied and understood everything. I did not feel rushed to make decisions. Everyone that I encountered at the dealership was very nice and the atmosphere was very calming.

April 14, 2017

"Awesome Service! "

- The Walker's

I have had nothing but great service. Ernest was one of the best sales rep I have ever meant. He was determined to get us in a car for the second time. The whole dealership is wonderful.

April 12, 2017

"Awesome team!!!"

- Yaya4vr

Thank you so much for everything we have never been treated at any dealership the way you all treated us. You made our experience there the best!! We will definently be recommending to everyone we know!! And Tayari was AWESOME!! She helped us find the perfect car!!!

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $40780