Apple Nissan

Ron Smith

James Fishter, Sales Representative, Apple Nissan

James Fishter

March 23, 2017

"The best after the worse"

- Rlynch8964

I had the best experience of my life at Apple Nissan. Over the past few days prior I had had horrible experiences with other dealership. The other Dealership messed up my paperwork so a car that I had been driving in for almost three weeks thinking that it was mine was taken from me without notice because of a mistake by the dealership. A friend of mine recommended that I go see Ernest at Apple Nissan. I was very sceptical because of the situation I had already have happen to me. I just wanted to be sure that the car was for sure mine. Being that my credit was bad I was just looking for a second chance that the other dealerships just weren't trying to give me. It only took about twenty mins to get me approved. And not only that it was in a car that I loved. They put me in the car that I wanted and after I told them what happened to me at the other dealership Ernest made sure I was in a model that was suitable for me. I had some issues because I was coming from out of state newly moved. Well that didn't make him panic at all he sat with me and even gave me people I could call until I had insurance in the state of pa he not once complain about how much time it took and through the whole thing he made sure I was comfortable and did his best to make sure my nerves were calm. Everyone at the dealership was very kind and considerate. They even apologized for what happened at the other dealership even though it wasn't their fault. I had the worst experience of my life being a single mother and having a dealership take a car from me after I paid my down payment and had the car and then Apple Nissan with the help of the salesman Ernest made sure I had the best experience of my life I never had a bigger smile and now I have the car I want at an extremely affordable price more affordable than the other dealership. I would recommend them to anyone

March 23, 2017

"Going Rogue "

- Busymom17/14

Nice AWD vehicle at an excellent price. We started shopping for a new vehicle a few months back and were so happy with the service that Ernest Hughes gave us that we made it a point to come back to him when we were ready to make a purchase. He did not disappoint.

March 15, 2017

"Sandra"

- SandraD

Fantastic service, Ernest went above and beyond. This was my second Altima purchase from Apple Nissan. Everyone was very friendly and I would recommend them and Ernest to anyone!

Used 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $14572