Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of New Nissans and many pre-owned vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We offer guaranteed bank approval on new and used vehicle. Apple Nissan is a York, PA New Nissan Dealer offering over 500 used cars as well, we are a short drive from Lancaster, Hannover and Harrisburg, PA. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

PeacockVersa
5/05/2016

"Best car buying experience yet!"

We cannot recommend this dealership enough. Ron Smith is one of the most professional people we've ever worked with. Courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. Ron, Jon, and Jim worked to get us a great deal and good financing, and kept us informed through every step of the process. We'd recommend them to anyone.

anthony krouse
5/04/2016

"great experience bought my first ever brand new car here.. "

at the age of 43 i felt it was finally time to buy my first ever brand new car.. the people at apple nissan went out of there way to find me a deal i could afford .. thank you apple nissan. if you go ask for james fishter good man and no pressure

notaseadog
4/29/2016

"Everything I needed"

This dealership gave me a great deal on fully loaded Altima I loved. They worked hard to get me a great loan! I love it, Thanks...

Dustin1021
4/28/2016

"Fast and friendly"

I gave Apple Nissan a 5 stars, because they was super fast and friendly made car shopping much easier then it would have been. I was in and out in a hour or two with a new car.

CeCe1989
4/27/2016

"Great Everything!"

Walt was very friendly and knowledgeable. Showed several different cars that fit my critira I was looking for. Honestly cared about getting me the car I want. Explained all the financings and warranty's to insure I got the best deal. He made the car buying experience very pleasurable. I would highly recommend Walt for anyone who is looking for a car! Furthermore Apple was a great experience and everybody was very friendly!

Latoya822
4/26/2016

"Ron Smith"

Ron is extremely helpful he went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted thank you for everything! Kayla was also a gem!

colescott
4/26/2016

"Great Service"

Walt did a great job making sure all my questions were answered and that my time spent at the dealership was productive. Thank you for such a smooth transition into something new for me.

nissan7689
4/24/2016

"Great sales team"

Calvin and Cory made my sales experience, at Apple Nissan, very enjoyable. They gave me a great deal on my trade-in. I will definitely recommend them for future vehicle purchases.

Bowhunter69
4/19/2016

"Very pleased "

Walt and the team at Apple Nissan went out of there way to get us into the truck we wanted. Thanks again for the awesome experience

phillsphan86
4/16/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Outstanding dealership with outstanding customer service. The salesmen, Ernest in particular, at Apple Nissan were awesome. No pressure and no hassle at any point during the visit. With subpar credit, these guys did everyrhing they could to get us into our vehicle. I definitely recommend Apple Nissan and will be definitely return for my next vehicle purchase.

Reviews of Ron Smith