Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan

Call
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

AL
1/23/2015

"A+ Car buying experience!"

Dan and Kayla were fantastic to work with. They helped our family get into the car that was right for us-and our budget. This transaction was the best car purchase I have ever made. Not only did they help us find a great car and financing that worked for us, they were kind and friendly too! I felt no pressure to buy, just support throughout the process. Thank you! Andrea and Tony LaManna. York, Pa

fredrose45
1/21/2015

"Very pleased"

Ron Smith was the ultimate salesman. Having over 40 years in sales myself,it was a "sincere" pleasure dealing with Ron. He is very personable, he treated us with respect, and did his job and put us in a beautiful Ultima. Thanks Ron, job well done.

pshake12
1/20/2015

"Russ sold me an awesome car"

Got the exact car I wanted for a very fair price. These guys are awesome. Very friendly peoples. Fast service. Knowledgeable staff. I love the car they sold me.

sekobli
1/19/2015

"Great experience"

Ron smith worked with my husband and I in helping us find our perfect car. We were a first time buyer and had an absouletly aweful experience at carmax earlier that day. After that we went to apple nissian and bought a car that very same day. Everything went so great and we felt very comfortable with our purchase. We also have a 1 year old and he was great with keeping him entertained while we worked on the car buying process. We went in there and got exactly what we asked for without having to look at a bunch of cars that we did not want. I would definatly recommend Ron if you want a good car buying experience.

Jonathan M. Bloom

amI2honest
1/11/2015

"Ron is simply the best!"

As a first time buyer Ron made sure my experience was great and satisfying. Ron is friendly, courteous, and professional. He made sure I walked away with a brand new car and I am completely satisfied with the outcome. Ron is a man with great character and I recommend him, his team and apple Nissan to any buyers. The only downside to Mr. Smith is his football team but with patience and an open heart anyone can look past that.

mbsknives
1/06/2015

"very good job Ron"

Ron Smith was both professional and friendly, a very good combination. I was in and driving a new Nissan Rogue in less than three hours. Many thanks also to Jonathon Bloom.

jeffc
12/31/2014

"Great experience - jcook "Ron Smith""

Ron Smith worked with my wife and I on the purchase of a new Nissan Maxima. He was very friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Ron Smith was great to work with.

burnhamja
12/23/2014

"great!"

They were very friendly and helpful, they got us into the car that we wanted at a low interest rate and didn't stop trying until it was the lowest they could find. Highly recommend!

m.kauffman
12/23/2014

"Great experiance"

Help me get what i was looking for. Care about my needs/wants. I am completely happy with my overall experiance. I would reccomend this dealership to anyone.

nissanrogue1
12/19/2014

"Ron Smith"

My husband and I recently bought a Nissan Rogue from Apple Nissan and had a wonderful experience. We are starting a family, and Ron was really great about being honest and open with details regarding safety, pricing, and overall quality of the car we were buying. I'd recommend Apple Nissan and Ron to anyone looking to buy a Nissan. :)

Reviews of Ron Smith