Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan
Call
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

"Excellent service"

Over all I had a great experience, as an immigrant I new it wouldn't be easy but Clyde made it so easy and possible.

"i am very pleased with my experience at apple"

I had a great experience at apple they helped me during my worst situation , the only dealer that did not give up on trying to help me . My sales consultant Rebecca Wilson was very helpful and did her best to help me she was honest and direct and found me a reliable vehicle a lot faster then I thought I am very grateful , I recommend this place to anyone!

rosemarie sanabria

"New 2015 Altima"

Bailey did a great job getting us the car we wanted at a price we wanted to pay. Our 2010 Altima served us well and I am sure our new 2015 will also be a great car.

"New Car and Service"

About 2 months ago I found myself in a bad way with my car at the time. The engine had blown and warranty had just run out. Since I did not presume to be in the market for a new vehicle my capital was a little short. Bailey Clyde with the help of Manager Jim Toole, got me into a 2014 Altima while staying well within my budget. Yesterday I brought my car in for service, thinking that one of my tires needed replaced due to a slow leak. Turns out it was just a faulty valve steam and I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. I would recommend Apple Nissan to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

"Bailey was the best "

Bailey was absolutely AMAZING!!! She really worked very hard to help me find a car that I would love at a price that I could afford. I have two small children and she even made them feel involved in the whole process. I highly recommend you go to Apple Nissan and ask for Bailey you will not be disappointed.

"The most pleasant experience I could have hoped for"

You will read these reviews about Apple Nissan like I did before visiting their dealership. You will see so many great things mentioned that you will decide that it is worth your time to pay them a visit. My wife and I had seen the huge selection of Nissans Apple listed on their (GREAT) website with our eye on a couple of Frontiers. Like any couple today, we did all of our homework looking on Kelly Blue Book and edmunds.com along with a few dozen Google searches and after looking at the reviews on the dealer, we decided to pay them a visit. I can honestly tell you that, after having driven over 100 miles to see them this past weekend, that you will not be disappointed to do the same. Walking by the door and looking around when we first arrived, Bruce Massey greeted us with a "good morning" that did not sound like it had come from a salesman trying to make a sale. It sounded like a greeting from your next door neighbor who you have known for years. We knew what we wanted to look at and were up front with Bruce. He took us right to the Frontiers, set us up with a test drive on the one we liked and he went right to work on some numbers for us. Coming back and going over the numbers (because we LOVE the truck), there was no feeling of anxiety, pressure or anything else we had ever felt when buying a car. Working with Bruce was comfortable, easy-going and productive. To make this already long story short, he worked with my wife and I being very reasonable on a trade in and the on the price for the new truck (which was already a little cheaper than any other dealer we found within 100 miles of us for a truck we actually wanted). In the end, we drove off with our new Frontier. We loved the dealership - a huge inventory on a smaller lot that is easy to navigate around with no flashy displays taking away from what should be a simple experience in buying a car. We love the product and the people we met and worked with at Apple were all top notch. At no point did we feel like we were dealing with a salesman and were taking on the massive responsibility of multiple years of significant financial obligation. At the end of the (very short) day, we felt like we met great people and got a great deal. We could not have been happier with the entire experience. My wife and I already have plans to buy our next car at Apple. If Apple stays half as good as they are now, it will always be worth the trip.

"Compliments to Bruce Massey and Bailey Clyde"

The friendliness and professionalism of both Bruce Massey and Bailey Clyde is most admirable. It has been a real pleasure working with them every visit I've made at Apple Nissan in York PA. Bailey was most helpful with the purchase of my Altima. Bruce was most personable each time I've been at the dealership. He greeted us the first time while Bailey was in the office getting the financial end started for my purchase. When Bailey was not in yet the morning I had my six month service check, Bruce offered to help me with setting up my phone with Bluetooth. He set it up for me and it has been a very valuable asset when driving. The staff, especially Bruce and Bailey are to be commended for their outstanding service.

"Wonderful experience"

If you are looking for a new or used car, Rebecca will make the experience easy and enjoyable. She is truly a professional who cares about her job and the customers she works with. Her professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond is truly refreshing to find. If you want an enjoyable and caring car buying experience, call her. I highly recommend her!! Thanks Rebecca, I appreciate all of your hard work!

"No stress, Friendly NO HAGGLE DEAL!!! "

Bought a car from Apple Nissan . The entire team made the experience absolutely stress free. We were taken care of the entire time. Cold bottled water, Rebecca our Sales Representative/ also bought with her money cupcakes for my girl as we were starving after testing a few cars out. The dealership had a really great selection of new and certified cars. We had a positive experience . The follow up also on details from the sale were impeccable. Highly recommend Apple Nissan. Danny & Jonathan were super professional with calming actions to really seal the deal . Thank you all for all you do !

"Shopping to replace the minivan!"

I was looking to replace my minivan with a small to mid size SUV. I didn't really have a set make/model in mind and came to Apple Nissan to explore. Rebecca greeted us and helped us figure out what Nissan vehicle worked. After looking at other places, we came back and bought a 2014 Murano. Rebecca was wonderful and worked very hard to get us the best deal possible! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Bailey Clyde