Apple Nissan

1510 Whiteford Road,
York, Pennsylvania 17402
Apple Nissan Info
About Apple Nissan

Apple Nissan in York, PA, also serving Hanover, PA and Lancaster, PA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Apple Nissan has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of New Nissans and many pre-owned vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We offer guaranteed bank approval on new and used vehicle. Apple Nissan is a York, PA New Nissan Dealer offering over 500 used cars as well, we are a short drive from Lancaster, Hannover and Harrisburg, PA. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Apple Nissan will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Apple Nissan

Missy
2/10/2016

"proud, new owner of a 2015 Nissan Altima"

Buying a new car can be stressful but thanks to Ernest Hughes it was a pleasant experience. He was very informative and npot too pushy. Thanks Ernest.

annah
2/09/2016

"great experience "

had a good experience here. Everyone from sales to financing was very helpful. Did not know how to drive stick and they even taught me to get that milestone underway!

Lori M.
2/08/2016

"Awesome experience buying my first new car!"

I did not have high hopes walking into this dealership. My credit was not great (not even good), but I needed a new/used/different car. The salesman told me my options (a 2015 car!!!) and I couldn't believe it! The interest rate is a bit higher than someone with good or perfect credit would be, but that's the sacrifice you make...I was just happy to be approved and it will help my credit. We were there for a good bit (4 hours), test drove 2 cars and I found my car! Monte was awesome. Helped me get everything situated (even found an error with my insurance!). I would definitely go back to them if the need ever arises! Unfortunately, I only remember Monte and Andres...there were several other employees who helped me out and I wish I could remember!

littlelori63
2/07/2016

"bad to good"

went to apple dealer walked in was treated like a queen Nick my salesman went out of his way to help me ,but always a but i happen to buy the only lemon on the lot stay away from ptcruzzer bad .but when I started to have problems nick was at my side taking care of things I ended up with something much better newer and priced at a good deal. The staff is so nice and will do anything to make it possible for u to drive out in your dream car loan officer was great fast on paperwork . I would give Nick Lucchesi a thumbs up good job nick thanks to you and your staff Lori &Ron

Nikka0183
2/06/2016

"Great customer service"

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. James was great he called to thank me. He answers all my questions. He was personable. They offer drinks.

JBB84

"Grateful"

Apple Nissan worked very hard to get me in the truck that I wanted with The payments that I wanted very impressed and very grateful Will definitely go back for future vehicles and you deafly want to work with Ernest Hughes he made my experience easy for first-time buyer

Karen and John

"Great service"

Service was great they were very helpful. I loved the car . I loved working with "T" on buying the car. She is a great sale person and I would tell everyone I know to go to her if looking to buy a vehicle .

Cody5145

"Comfortable and easy"

I hate buying a car but Ernest made the process much easier. He really listened to what we wanted and got it for us. Thank you so much!

Barbara
1/31/2016

"Bought my car "

I gave Apple Nissan a five star because Ms.Jackie was so helpful and went over everything with us but most of all she was so nice I was having issue trying to get my insurance card she was very nice calling the insurance company trying to help me . I appreciate everything she did for me and I would recommend my friends and family to go see Ms.Jackie to purchase a new or used car. Thank you Ms.Jackie I love my car

Asegm08
1/29/2016

"Not only will I recommend. I already do! "

There is nothing that I can forgot about Apple Nissan. The first time I walked in my car transmission was starting to slip. I walked in looking for help as I was going on vacation and needed a car to get there. Jackie asked me a few questions found out my current situation and kept in mind the importance of my monthly budget. Within 2 hours they got me a deal and a car I love. They saved my vacation gave me a car that I could rely on to elevate my career to never say "I don't think my car can make the trip" to "sure I'll be there". I am extremely grateful and as long as buy a car in the future there is only one place I will come. Jackie's desk at Apple Nissan. P.S This is my 2nd car purchase with them.

Reviews of Ron Smith