Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Consultant, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Internet Sales Consultant

4.1

August 15, 2017

"Pleasant."

- Keishawall

I was very fortunate to have had Maurice Roache has my agent. He was very helpful, very knowledgeable, not at all pushing or unprofessional. I would highly recommended my friends and others to visit this location and ask for Mr.Roache.

Maurice Roache

August 12, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Raunal

Russ Wernish is a great salesman, made everything worth driving 2 hours to Purchase our new vehicle. My wife and I are very happy with the decision we've made and everything was easy going. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to drive off with our new car (5 star ratings) well worth it.

August 12, 2017

"Friendly Staff, Great Deals"

- A. Lopez

Both my salesman (Russ Wernish) and the Financer were great to me, no pressure and everything prepared (I called them earlier in the day to make sure the car was still available and that I'm interested). So once I got there and I met Russ we got in the car immediately to test drive and check it out. Wasn't pressured at all, but knew what I wanted and it was exactly as it was described on cars.com and met my expectations. Not before long we talked trading in my old car and getting on the way to finance the new one. In and out without much trouble. Would buy here again if the vehicle I want is available.

Used 2015 Honda Pilot, $20991