Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411 Closed 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Consultant, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Russ Wernisch

Scott Rice

David Dominguez, Sales Consultant, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

David Dominguez

April 21, 2017

"Russ Wernisch is an excellant salesman, we love him."

- jeeps leida

My husband and I have purchased 3 jeeps from Russ. He is not a pushy salesman and that's one of the reasons we gave him our business. We highly recommend him, very nice and caring person. Thank you Russ!!

April 20, 2017

"Best Car Experience Ever! "

- satisfied customer

Hands down, Russ is the best car salesperson I have ever met. As a woman, buying a car can be a daunting experience; however, Russ made the entire experience totally stress free. He is the consummate professional; making me feel completely at ease. I trusted him from the moment I met him; and have no doubt that my son is now driving a safe, reliable vehicle. Can't say enough about Russ.Thank you so much!! Highly recommend Russ and Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Palm Beach!

April 12, 2017

"Excellent! The entire process was NO STRESS! "

- dallen

Russ our salesman and our Finance person were wonderful! Russ was professional, informative and supportive of all my questions. I would recommend this team to everyone!!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $31696