Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Goodshopper
5/25/2016

"Good service"

Good fast service to get the car, clean friendly dealership, took care of all the questions, they took care of all the little hips fast that usually show up buying car

buchanans4s
5/22/2016

"Chris Etter is Awesome "

It was an easy process and great experience. Many options to choose from suv to economy cars to trucks. They also have great promotions and deals going on all year long.

Chris Etter

abcdef99
5/22/2016

"Excellent & Courteous"

Not a typical high pressure sales routine. Answered all questions courteously and allowed us to make a decision in 10 minutes.. Steven Destefanis knew his stuff.

Stven Destefanis

Broncowillie29
5/20/2016

"Dodge"

Vary great service Chris thank you for this great amazing truck and I appreciate every thing you've done for helping me out with this beautiful truck and if your gonna go threw any body ask for Chris Etter he will get you what you need

Chris Etter

Liz Wurms
5/17/2016

"Well Worth the Drive! "

Even though there are other Jeep dealerships closer to our home, Arrigo Palm Beach was well worth the drive! Their price beat everyone else's price and their service was amazing! From sales to finance, our experience was nothing was but positive!

Gerard Richardson, Rolando Aguilar, and Jose

Vacation
5/15/2016

"2 cars in 1 day! "

We just purchased 2 vehicles from Arrigo Dodge WPB and could not be any happier with the service we received. We started our shopping day with Chris Etter who was awesome! He made sure we found what we were looking for and went above and beyond to be sure we were 100% happy with our selections. I highly recommend giving Chris a visit when you are looking for a vehicle. Then we went to Lou Benedetto in finance who was just as awesome. Lou made sure we had the financing that we felt comfortable with. No pressure no hassle no problems. The entire staff was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I will be back for my next vehicle purchase and highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Arrigo Dodge for making our buying experience so great!

Chris Etter, Lou Benedetto

K111201
5/14/2016

"Great"

I knew what I wanted and they were very accommodating to make sure I was pleased and got all I asked for. It was an overall very pleasant experience

Lee Lipton
5/14/2016

"Rufus made it easy!"

Thank you for helping us. We were very pleased with the value, selection and sales service. We were very particular as to the details we were looking for and Rufus Boynton, our salesman, was wonderful about finding that and more. Great value and we are really pleased with the experience. Every single person we encountered at this dealership was wonderful. Highly recommend!

Rufus Boynton

Greevdow23
5/10/2016

"Excellent experience"

We purchased our 2016 Jeep Wrangler this past Saturday with the help of Alan Gallagher. Alan walked us through the process with ease. We first went in to look at the Wrangler and had every intention to return to purchase our Jeep (which we LOVE)! We were greeted by Alan when we walked into the show room. Alan was very courteous and accommodating. Thank you Alan for making this purchase smooth. We will certainly return to Arrigo in West Palm Beach when we purchase our next vehicle. Ask for Alan you will not be disappointed. Thank you again for being so kind.

David (finance department)

MikeQ
5/07/2016

"Awsome experience, very helpful "

Very smooth transaction, great service and good cars. I bought a Charger 2015 with low miles at amazing price, Steve Goldberg is great, he help you on every process and with presure to sell at all. 100% recomended.

Steven Goldberg