Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

4.3

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

jaymichaels
2/10/2015

"Truly one of the BEST car buying experiences"

As a member of the broadcast media I have worked very closely with auto dealers so I have had the opportunity to know what a good car buying experience is. I must honestly admit and Arrigo is NOT a dealership I had worked with before so my wife and I went in cold as an "off the street" customer. Honesty, integrity, attention to our needs, and truly a no B.S. deal. I would recommend Arrigo to anyone who wants a car buying experience the way it is supposed to be.

Wayne Valleo

swypasek
1/20/2015

"Great customer service"

I was having my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo serviced so I decided to browse the new 2015 Laredos. I ended up leaving with a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Best decision I've made. Lennox the finance guy sat in the room with me for almost 2 hours until we got a payment that I was comfortable with. Overall, I had a great experience at Arrigo

Troy McDonald, Lennox

ilonj
1/12/2015

"Arrigo was informative about the jeep I purchased."

Salesperson was very polite, patient and accompanied me throughout the whole process. Finance worked with me until we found the right price and closed the deal. Great experience.

Charles

cathy
12/30/2014

"Used Cars not serviced prior to sale"

I went in to buy used car. After driving it, I was interested in the car, and felt the price was fair so agreed. I asked that the oil be changed as the change oil light was on in the vehicle and also asked that the windshield wipers be replaced as they did not work. The sales manager, David, told me that he would not service the car prior to selling it to me. I questioned why a dealership would sell a car with the oil light on and refuse to change a windshield wiper. This is a relatively inexpensive service. Arrigo lost the sale of a car over an oil change and a windshield wiper; both of which were needed. This very inexpensive service made me question the integrity of this dealership and the hidden potential issues behind the service light being on. I will not be buying a car here now, or ever.

David

healsavant
12/14/2014

"salesman that lack communication skills"

Went to dealer, spent several hours until late in the evening, alesman said they would run credit next day, if dealer called he asked me not to go.in because tuesday was his day off and he would loose the sale. So i was ok waiting till wednesday. Called him 3x Wednesday and he always daid he would call back....never did. Texted him when I got off work asking if inwas coming up or shopping elsewhere...he called thinking i was another customer but said he would call me back in 30 minutes..never called....Thursday they were closed for thanksgiving. So I figured friday I would be his first order of business....nothing...about 10am i went to draler and asked for a.new salesman. Only to find out the new vehicle my wife and I picked they sold....I was not happy, and all he wanted to do was shove me in a lesser vehicle instead of stepping up and making a customer a satisfied one. I bought my last 4 vehicles from Arrigo....this same dealership and location. 3 new and 1 used.....it seems they care more about the dollar and less about repeat, loyal customers these days....sad...I used to recommend them to everyone.

Dean Englehard, Ben Wehrly

Mikefine
11/29/2014

"Fantastic car buying experience. "

Alan Gallagher (the salesman) took the time to go over all available vehicles. Was not pushy and very attentive and knowledgeable. Made the car buying experience very pleasurable. Will definitely be recommending Arrigo and especially Alan to others.

Alan Gallagher

Lazarum
11/20/2014

"Purchase"

Arrigo has always been good to me, I have purchased 12 vehicles from them in the past 20 years. They always treat me with respect. service has always been honest.

jierardi80
11/13/2014

"Service Advisor, Linda Chew EXCELLENT service. "

My experience with Linda Chew, Service Advisor has always been EXCELLENT. Her efficiency and attention to detail as well as her personable conduct is a pleasure for a concerned Jeep owner who needs some attention. Joseph Ierardi

Linda Chew, Service Advisor

flboats
10/24/2014

"One of the worst STAY AWAY stealing money!"

We purchased a used Dodge truck from this dealer on October 5, we paid cash and still had to wait 5 hours to do the paper work. We paid for the car at night after 11PM, the cashier she don't had change, she told me I will get my money by mail, she will send me the check. That was almost 2 month ago!!! I called the cashier 2 times, after I didn't get my check I called the manager, all promised I will get my money in 2-3 days. That was almost two months ago, I never get my change. Liars, very bad experience, so sad this how they make money! Only good experience I have was the salesman Jose, he was very nice.

Jose Corona

Lumina33434
10/15/2014

"Best Experience in all my years of car buying"

Very impressed with the quality of dedication at Arrigo & with Alan Gallagher! Attentive, thorough & provided service above & beyond. Everyone at the dealership was phenomenal & superbly friendly! :)

Alan Gallagher