Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Consultant, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Russ Wernisch

Scott Rice

May 22, 2017

"Great"

- Cvandyne17

Russ helped us out, he was great and never gave up on getting us a car to drive home in! I will definitely recommend him!! Finance was great and I will recommend Arrigo to everyone I can!!

Russ Wernisch

May 20, 2017

"Great inventory, great staff and I had the best sales person"

- Dari C

For the most part, my experience with Arrigo was VERY pleasant and professional. I knew what I wanted and the sales person (David Dominquez) had everything prepared in advance of our appointment and was very easy to deal with. David made everything run so smoothly (he listens and doesn't push), he was efficient and knowledgeable, and I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to call and ask for David. Arrigo has a very large inventory to choose from and seemed more flexible in their dealings than some of the other dealerships I had worked with. I did have a problem when my signed offer was changed in finance (without my knowledge) and I didn't realize it for 2 days.... but the manager in the end did make it right. I have to say that Arrigo did the honorable thing and I have to commend them on this. I would definitely recommend Arrigo, and look forward to working with them again when that time comes.

May 18, 2017

"Great experience overall very helpful and not pushy "

- Jason loper

David is a great sales consultant he was very helpful and had a pleasant experience dealing with him. He had a great knowledge of the product and features would highly recommend

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $24499