Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Call
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Mikefine
11/29/2014

"Fantastic car buying experience. "

Alan Gallagher (the salesman) took the time to go over all available vehicles. Was not pushy and very attentive and knowledgeable. Made the car buying experience very pleasurable. Will definitely be recommending Arrigo and especially Alan to others.

Lazarum
11/20/2014

"Purchase"

Arrigo has always been good to me, I have purchased 12 vehicles from them in the past 20 years. They always treat me with respect. service has always been honest.

jierardi80
11/13/2014

"Service Advisor, Linda Chew EXCELLENT service. "

My experience with Linda Chew, Service Advisor has always been EXCELLENT. Her efficiency and attention to detail as well as her personable conduct is a pleasure for a concerned Jeep owner who needs some attention. Joseph Ierardi

Linda Chew, Service Advisor

flboats
10/24/2014

"One of the worst STAY AWAY stealing money!"

We purchased a used Dodge truck from this dealer on October 5, we paid cash and still had to wait 5 hours to do the paper work. We paid for the car at night after 11PM, the cashier she don't had change, she told me I will get my money by mail, she will send me the check. That was almost 2 month ago!!! I called the cashier 2 times, after I didn't get my check I called the manager, all promised I will get my money in 2-3 days. That was almost two months ago, I never get my change. Liars, very bad experience, so sad this how they make money! Only good experience I have was the salesman Jose, he was very nice.

Jose Corona

Lumina33434
10/15/2014

"Best Experience in all my years of car buying"

Very impressed with the quality of dedication at Arrigo & with Alan Gallagher! Attentive, thorough & provided service above & beyond. Everyone at the dealership was phenomenal & superbly friendly! :)

cycleheart
10/10/2014

"Stay Away"

This is the worst dealership ever. I wish I never buy vehicle from them and recommended to stay away. They just trick you in the sale and never keep promises.

Managers

Bob Parrott
10/01/2014

"Top buying experiance"

Jean Sylvester, Made the whole buying experience easy. She handled the whole deal of a trade in and purchase in record time and it was my best car buying experience ever.

Jean Sylvester

kcundy
9/29/2014

"Quality Service & Great Overall Experience"

Alan Gallagher was my sales representative for the purchase of my new Jeep Wranger and Russell Rienzi helped with the Financing. Both were great to work with and I highly recommend this dealership. Alan was quick to help and patient with my questions. He personally went to pick up the Jeep I wanted in Sawgrass and delivered it to my home in Jupiter. Sweet! Thank you for all your help - I LOVE my new Jeep Wrangler.

teejaygeez
9/22/2014

"Our first and last stop for a new auto purchase."

This was our first new car purchase in 20 years, and Alan Gallagher made it a fun and virtually effortless experience. We had done our research beforehand and were allowed to browse and ask questions without getting the typical hard-sell. Alan provided us with excellent facts and insights along the way and went out of his way to keep us comfortable on a hot, sunny Florida day. He also completely understood our needs and our personal situation, and he was able to clearly communicate our desires to his management when it came time to make a deal. The end result was that we were offered a very fair price plus a generous trade-in value, and zero negotiation was needed to complete the transaction to the satisfaction of all. We definitely would go back to Arrigo first in the future.

amy.t.hinman
9/15/2014

"Great people! "

I recently bought a New Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Arrigo. I can't say enough about how helpful everyone was. Scott Rice was the sales person who helped me find the vehicle I wanted and the price that was right for me. When I took delivery of the vehicle, Allison was there to greet me. Scott and Allison were both so sincere and so nice every step of the way, I felt like I was meeting a friend to buy a car, not going to a dealership. The overall experience was a 10! I would recommend Arrigo and their awesome Sales Staff to anyone!

Allison