Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Dlpuppy

"New car"

I went in to buy a car places I went before they didn't won't to make a deal but when I went to Arrigo Dodge in wpb they treated me right an I drove it off the lot yeaaaaaaaa happy happy thak you David Adams

David Adams

Guycarjeep

"New jeep purchase"

I traded in my old jeep for a new one. Dave Adams was great!! I highly recommend him. The process was smooth and without any difficulty

Dave Adams

Mila2016
2/08/2016

"Great customer service and great deals!"

We got a great deal for a brand new 2016 Chrysler 200 with a great sales person, Wilson Rosa! Highly recommend to go see him for any of your needs! Makes you feel safe and professional!

Wilson rosa

leonardo
2/06/2016

"awesome service "

The guys here were awesome and really know how to help you . I was very pleased with the service. Glad I can here first. I would recommend this dealer to everyone...

kamaron

Ken and Barbie
2/06/2016

"Very Very Friendly"

We went to Arrigo in West Palm and met Mr. Chris Etter. He was very helpful with what we wanted. We looked at different Jeeps and finally picked out a Jeep Cherokee Limited 4 Door. After a test drive we went inside to talk about the price. Chris was very straight forward and listen to what we had to say and after a few minutes we had ourselves a new car. I would definitely recommend Chris Etter to any of my friends who are looking to buy or lease a new car. This is the Third car I have got from Arrigo.

Chris Etter and Lennox Young

Christina0605
2/04/2016

"Excellent service!!!!!"

Professional and kind service, I would definitely recommended sales representative Jose Reyes to but your car from, be it new, used or first time buying or leasing, this is the place to do business! The knowledge and professionalism shown goes a long way! It's never really easy to buy a car but they made it more than easy here..much Appreciated!!

Jose Reyes

milt95
2/03/2016

"First car buying experience"

I bought a used dodge charger from Palm Beach Arrigo. The car was beautiful, it ran great and it was everything I imagined it would be. The car needed a minor repair, and they fixed it with no problem and they seemed happy to do so. The customer service was elite, and my salesman Russ was amazing and EXTREMELY helpful. Everything about my experience was worth it.

Hockeymom13646

"Satisfied customer"

I was very satisfied with my car buying experience at Arrigo-West Palm Beach. My salesman, Russ was knowledgeable, professional and courteous and went above and beyond to make my car buying experience a pleasure. I will definitely recommend your dealership to my friends and family.

TweedyKJC

"Awesome"

My experience with Russ was great. I have purchased several vehicles and he made this a very smooth process. You have a customer for life Russ. Thank you so much for taking care of my family.

Eddie&Nancy
2/02/2016

"Great experience"

This is our first Jeep purchase and it was worth the 1hr drive to Arrigo. There are a lot of good car salesman but Michael is the best we have ever had. He knew the Grand Cherokee SRT so well. He didn't have to sell the car because his knowledge on the vehicle answered any possible question we could have ever asked. I felt we bought with confidence due to the relaxed, and knowledge of Michael but Phil the manager was also very nice when we got to the grit part of the deal. Adam Statiski was knowledgeable in the finance department. He listened to how we would use the vehicle and recommended only extras that worked for us. No one was pushy, they just know how to take care of the customer.

Adam Statiski, Phil