Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411 Closed 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Consultant, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Russ Wernisch

Alan Gallagher

February 22, 2017

"A good experience"

- dk8686

I spent three weeks looking for a deal for a new Nissan, until I found a jeep online from Arrigo, went to the West Palm and worked with Rufus, one of the salesmen there. negotiated for a fair price and was out of there with a better jeep from what I saw online and a better price. Rufus was the only dealer for that month who was willing to be flexible with the vehicle price. He was very courteous and straight forward. Would recommend a friend to him. So Arrigo gained a customer when Nissan lost a long-time loyal customer.

February 07, 2017

"Great service! Scott Rice was exceptional! Very helpful!"

- Steph1975

We needed car for the family and he showed us exactly what we wanted and needed. He did not waste our time. Scott was efficient and listened,

February 01, 2017

"Received excellent straight to the purchase service. "

- nostar,000

I have purchased many vehicles and have lots of experience doing so. I have to say this was the most pleasant service I have experienced. I was free to choose without being herded toward something I wasn't looking for. I received a demonstration of the new features that came with the Chrysler Pacifica. I received the best deal without having to wait. With Alan's help we did the cash deal via computer.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $31696