Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Consultant, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Internet Sales Consultant

Scott Rice

June 23, 2017

"Great experience !."

- mp

Russ was fast and efficient, great customer service and did everything he could to help us with our leasing. Very professional with a lot of expertise. It is my second leasing and I highly recommend him. Faiber was also easy to deal with.

Other Employees : Faiber Valencia

June 20, 2017

"John Gutierrez - David Iannacone - Arrigo's Best"

- egaran

these guys gave me the best service and best sale for the buck. I bought our family a van from there today... John Gutierrez and his team went above and beyond to help me and my family get the car we need and love. David Iannacone, from finance, is super, he made everything possible to make this happen. Originally, most banks gave me 17% interest, David, realized this would never work since payments were so high, he picked up the phone and at the same time started typing. When He looked back up from the screen, he showed me the perfect plan. We got the van at 6.1% interest. Thanks!!!! I recommend to any one who wants to buy a car from a really good car lot. they will help you in any way possible.

John Gutierrez, David Iannacone

May 30, 2017

"Awesome Experience!"

- IVAN SANCHEZ

My sales man Russ Wernisch was a pleasure to deal with, not only was he honest and straightforward to deal with, but he provided us with useful information for us to make a decision. I wish every salesman where like him and the buying/leasing experience would be much enjoyable for everyone. Thank you Russ! Also Faiber Valencia which helped me with the paperwork was very courteous and friendly, he took the time to explain every detail of my lease agreement.

Other Employees : Faiber Valencia