Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411 Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Specialist, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Russ Wernisch

Internet Sales Specialist
Scott  Rice, Sales Specialist, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Scott Rice

Sales Specialist

July 27, 2016

"Great Customer Service!"

- Matt Tarman

Just purchased my first car, and Russ was nothing but patient and honest. He worked with my schedule and made himself available. His customer service made this experience very satisfying, and I plan on sending many of my friends to Russ, because I know his first priority is his client. Very pleased with everything! Can't thank Russ enough!

July 27, 2016

"Great car great dealership"

- Jew Bear

I bought four or five cars from rust at Arrigo and had nothing but a great experience every time definitely 5 stars plan on sending all my friends to rush

July 26, 2016

"Purchased a New Van! Outstanding Service!"

- Mike&Julie

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Arrigo. This is our 4th vehicle purchase from Arrigo with our wonderful salesman, Russel. From the test drive, to the paperwork, the process was flawless and stress-free! I would recommend Arrigo of WPB to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. ASK FOR RUSSELL! He is the best!

New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $47358