Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Gordon
7/15/2015

"18 years of 5 star satisfaction."

My first two Dodge cars were purchased in 1997. The many purchases of Ram trucks and Jeeps of many varied models to the most recent Dodge Journey have been very satisfying purchases and 5 star quality service. The friendly professional sales team and service department make Arrigo my favorite dealership.

Tom H.
7/09/2015

"My experience"

This dealership deserves a 5 for my experience with them. I got just got the car I wanted at a excellent price. The sales people including the sales manager were courteous knowledgeably and easy to negotiate with. I would recommend them at the highest level of professionalism. Tom H.

Mike London

car guy 40
7/03/2015

"daniel cucu awesome salesman"

customer service shopping experience xcellent before and after sale great service before and after school amazin inventory too 1000 new cars in stock 3 dealer locations

Daniel Cucu

Vlad
7/03/2015

"best experience "

I've been there and I was very pleased. I brought a car and Daniel Cucu talked to me so nice and he was very helpful, he was very patient with me. I am not an easy client. The environment was very nice and clean and friendly. Next time for sure I will be your customer. I was very happy with your services!

Daniel Cucu

hemifreak 99
6/29/2015

"new car shopping"

Very friendly, no pressure salesman. wrote me a great deal. better than any other dealerships I checked with beforehand, worth the drive to Arrigo. Thank you Scott.

Meme
6/24/2015

"Buying experience was awful"

Just went digging further to find the truck I was sold was in an accident in front end and all they want to do is see what my truck is worth for trade bull they should be helping me this truck came from sawgrass to fort pierce and they told me the truck was good then later when had problems oh we don't no any history on the truck talking to my lawyer might get something done

Salesman

Shannon hart
6/16/2015

"Roger Bellardo "

Roger Bellardo was always the best. The sales staff was very good. If you need a service dept look somewhere else. They are extremely lacking. I would not recommend Arrigo due to their service dept. what a disappointment

Sale_lost
6/06/2015

"Very pleased"

We went to potentially buy a ram 2500 diesel and dealt with a salesman named Dean. Dean is extremely easy to work with and not pushy at all. I cannot say enough nice things about dean's sales approach and customer service. We later met with finance and were unable to agree on a price. We left the dealership and were contacted later that weekend and notified that Arrigo was willing to give us even more for our trade than originally suggested. Additionally, they came down on the price of the truck even more and got the payment down to a very reasonable price. They were very accommodating through the process and I drove away with a great truck and a great deal. I would definitely consider Arrigo agin for my truck buying needs.

Dean

Teller71
6/04/2015

"A+...!!"

After almost a decade of servicing my Jeeps at Arrigo WPB I'd finally bought one from them. I had the greatest car buying experience. My sales rep. Lamar Davis, Bob (sales manager} and David from finance, were truly attentive. Go there if you are in the market for a Chrysler product. Large inventory, there is something for everyone with no sales pressure.

Lamar Davis

Cars1771
5/24/2015

"Incompetant and inept "

My vehicle was at the dealership for three days. It is still under factory warranty. They could not fix it, and actually broke more parts while working on it. I was also told that they would not give me a rental, after the third day in the shop. I still do not have a resolution, and have been left in the cold. This a a dealer to get a good deal purchasing a car, but do not take it there for service.

Reviews of Scott  Rice