Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411 Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Russ Wernisch, Internet Sales Specialist, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Russ Wernisch

Internet Sales Specialist
Scott  Rice, Sales Specialist, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Scott Rice

Sales Specialist

June 25, 2016

"My 4th purchase here"

- John44

I just purchased my 4th vehicle at Arrigo West Palm Russ Wernisch helped me for the second time. The truck was exactly what I was looking for and they gave me more for my trade than Carmax had offered. Another great experience. Thank you Russ and the rest of the Arrigo team.

June 18, 2016

"New Jeep purchase went great"

- Donald Welch

Sales person was very knowledgeable and friendly. The Jeep is awesome. Will definitely go to them for my next purchase. I had a very good experience.

June 18, 2016

"Awesome service"

- Jft

Our dealer Russell Wernisch was very great, and provided excellent customer service. However, most important he found us an awesome vehicle with a great deal. I would definitely recommend this dealer and location.

New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $47358