Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Vlad
7/03/2015

"best experience "

I've been there and I was very pleased. I brought a car and Daniel Cucu talked to me so nice and he was very helpful, he was very patient with me. I am not an easy client. The environment was very nice and clean and friendly. Next time for sure I will be your customer. I was very happy with your services!

Daniel Cucu

hemifreak 99
6/29/2015

"new car shopping"

Very friendly, no pressure salesman. wrote me a great deal. better than any other dealerships I checked with beforehand, worth the drive to Arrigo. Thank you Scott.

Shannon hart
6/16/2015

"Roger Bellardo "

Roger Bellardo was always the best. The sales staff was very good. If you need a service dept look somewhere else. They are extremely lacking. I would not recommend Arrigo due to their service dept. what a disappointment

Sale_lost
6/06/2015

"Very pleased"

We went to potentially buy a ram 2500 diesel and dealt with a salesman named Dean. Dean is extremely easy to work with and not pushy at all. I cannot say enough nice things about dean's sales approach and customer service. We later met with finance and were unable to agree on a price. We left the dealership and were contacted later that weekend and notified that Arrigo was willing to give us even more for our trade than originally suggested. Additionally, they came down on the price of the truck even more and got the payment down to a very reasonable price. They were very accommodating through the process and I drove away with a great truck and a great deal. I would definitely consider Arrigo agin for my truck buying needs.

Dean

Teller71
6/04/2015

"A+...!!"

After almost a decade of servicing my Jeeps at Arrigo WPB I'd finally bought one from them. I had the greatest car buying experience. My sales rep. Lamar Davis, Bob (sales manager} and David from finance, were truly attentive. Go there if you are in the market for a Chrysler product. Large inventory, there is something for everyone with no sales pressure.

Lamar Davis

Cars1771
5/24/2015

"Incompetant and inept "

My vehicle was at the dealership for three days. It is still under factory warranty. They could not fix it, and actually broke more parts while working on it. I was also told that they would not give me a rental, after the third day in the shop. I still do not have a resolution, and have been left in the cold. This a a dealer to get a good deal purchasing a car, but do not take it there for service.

jeepsterguy
5/08/2015

"Night and day"

I started my journey at the Delray store. Never again. Came to Arrigo expecting more of the same but the experience was 10x better. Bought a brand new Jeep and I will continue buying all futures jeeps at the store for me and my family. The salesman was great, his manager was a teddy bear and the finance guy was new but helpful wasn't being pushy. They even gave me 4 free oil changes. Less than 3 hours and I was out the door happy.

1964kaiser
4/23/2015

"Well taken care of!!!!"

What started out as an issue, turned into the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had! I have never been treated so well at a car dealership.!!! To say that Scott Rice and Jim Arrigo went above and beyond to take good care of me is an understatement indeed!! As a huge Jeep/Dodge lover (I've owned a 1992 Jeep Wrangler, a 2002 Jeep Liberty, a 2007 Dodge Caliber-bought at Arrigo, and I currently own a 2012 Jeep Patriot- bought at Arrigo and I have a 1964 Kaiser wanting to be restored!) I LOVE JEEPS!! I just called Scott to look into the red Wranlger that I saw on Facebook!!! I can't possibly say enough good things about these guys and Arrigo!!! Thanks so very much!! Lisa Scarpa Jupiter, FL

ken
3/25/2015

"new vehicle"

My wife and I went to Arrigo yesterday and test drove ram 3500. We noticed another truck we liked better and the salesman asked us to meet his manager and he made an offer for us. The manager countered and gave us msrp data sheet with a price he wrote in large red numbers we agreed and shook hands. Excited about the sale called family ,going to do paperwork. The salesman grab the paper off the table and said he made a mistake? He gave them an offer too low and didn't expect them to accept it but you can still buy it for $ 5000. more than agreed price. We walked out of your showroom

shawn

beachnutt
3/21/2015

"Look elsewhere"

Twice I tried to buy a car from Arrigo and both times I got jerked around. First time I went to the Sawgrass location in November to buy a Charger that was advertised online. I went there on Black Friday weekend because there were added factory incentives. When the salesman gave me the price I told him that was the advertised price for the last 3 weeks, what about the additional weekend incentives. He said that they were included and that was the price. He also tried to lowball my trade by almost $3000. Today , after 3 e-mails & a phone conversation with Levy the salesman, I went to the West Palm Beach location to purchase a different Charger. After driving almost 25 miles, I get there only to find it was not a new car but a demo with over 4000 miles on it. When I asked him why it did not state on the internet ad, or why he did not tell me that BEFORE I drove all that way to get there that it was a “demo” he had no answer. I have been in the auto business for over 40 years and THIS is why it has such a black eye, because dealers like Arrigo operate like this

Levy