Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Chris
9/26/2016

"Home Run ....Seven times within ten years!"

I have purchased seven cars from Arrigo within the past ten years, specifically from Scott Rice. I keep going back simply because there is no reason to go anywhere else. I always got a great car at a great price. Whenever I have had a question or concern about one of the vehicles….I would receive a phone call back the same day…(usually within an hour). I have NEVER had an unresolved issue…..We have purchased new cars…used cars….inexpensive cars and a higher end vehicle…..Always excellent treatment and an excellent deal. Thank you Scott and Arrigo…. Christopher Herbert, Wellington, Fl.

TabithaU
9/21/2016

"Thank you Russ! "

I had been looking for a very specific and very hard to find vehicle. I was also becoming frustrated with sales associates at other dealerships giving me flat out wrong information and having very little product knowledge. Russ is the most professional and pleasant car salesperson I have ever worked with. He found my vehicle and kept in touch with me as it shipped from the factory. Negociating the deal was hassle free and Russ was very knowledgable and helpful reviewing the features of the vehicle.

BertBarb
9/15/2016

"Good experience"

Salesman (Maurice) was very understanding of our needs and budget and patient. Mary in the Accessories Dept. knew we had a time constraint and worked well to get us through the process.

Maurice Roache, Mary Fauci

Ficke
9/14/2016

"Russ is awesome "

Third car from Russ. He is awesome. Called ahead told him what we wanted. He had everything ready and perfect as usual when we arrived.

Suspense Guy
9/14/2016

"Best Sales person ever"

Russ was knowlegable, friendly and went out iof his way to be helpful. On top of that, he got us the best deal on our Pacifica Tourling L, compared to two other local dealers. He was one of the best sales people we've ever dealt with... despite being Greenbay Packer fan.

mccarena
9/11/2016

"Bought new car"

Very professional and friendly staff they made you feel welcome from the moment that you enter the showroom. Sales associate made me feel comfortable from the beginning.He knew what I was looking for. I will definitely recommend this dealership. I had a very good experience

Asherlock
9/06/2016

"Will be back."

Great experience from start to finish. Russ in Sales and Alex in financing are both awesome and great to work with. We will be back for any future car purchases.

Seth Klein
9/03/2016

"New car from Arrigo WPB"

My experience at Arrigo was by far the best I have had in many decades of buying a vehicle. My experience was without delay and both John Moser and Russ Wernisch were professional and courteous. All questions were answered and i wasn't waiting unnecessarily at any time during the process of test driving and buying a vehicle.

John Moser

Carrie Sicina
9/03/2016

"Best overall experience!"

No other dealership comes close to Arrigo. Stress free from start to finish. Rufus Boynton works for his customers. He is down-to-earth and patient. The buyer is in expert hands with Rufus.

MakingLuck
9/02/2016

"Arrigo and Rufus Boynton are the best "

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Arrigo now and 4 of those were sold to me by Rufus Boynton. Rufus is a true professional and always has my back. He is a straight shooter and knows how streamline the process as efficiently as I have ever seen. This time I purchased the new Chrysler Pacifica and I love it. I never thought that I would buy a minivan, but with 3 kids in car seats, Rufus guided me into the right vehicle for my family. The Pacifica is awesome. We got all the bells and whistles and could not be happier. Chrysler did a great job with this car. Oh yeah and Rufus got me the price I needed.

Reviews of Russ Wernisch