Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

jeepsterguy
5/08/2015

"Night and day"

I started my journey at the Delray store. Never again. Came to Arrigo expecting more of the same but the experience was 10x better. Bought a brand new Jeep and I will continue buying all futures jeeps at the store for me and my family. The salesman was great, his manager was a teddy bear and the finance guy was new but helpful wasn't being pushy. They even gave me 4 free oil changes. Less than 3 hours and I was out the door happy.

1964kaiser
4/23/2015

"Well taken care of!!!!"

What started out as an issue, turned into the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had! I have never been treated so well at a car dealership.!!! To say that Scott Rice and Jim Arrigo went above and beyond to take good care of me is an understatement indeed!! As a huge Jeep/Dodge lover (I've owned a 1992 Jeep Wrangler, a 2002 Jeep Liberty, a 2007 Dodge Caliber-bought at Arrigo, and I currently own a 2012 Jeep Patriot- bought at Arrigo and I have a 1964 Kaiser wanting to be restored!) I LOVE JEEPS!! I just called Scott to look into the red Wranlger that I saw on Facebook!!! I can't possibly say enough good things about these guys and Arrigo!!! Thanks so very much!! Lisa Scarpa Jupiter, FL

ken
3/25/2015

"new vehicle"

My wife and I went to Arrigo yesterday and test drove ram 3500. We noticed another truck we liked better and the salesman asked us to meet his manager and he made an offer for us. The manager countered and gave us msrp data sheet with a price he wrote in large red numbers we agreed and shook hands. Excited about the sale called family ,going to do paperwork. The salesman grab the paper off the table and said he made a mistake? He gave them an offer too low and didn't expect them to accept it but you can still buy it for $ 5000. more than agreed price. We walked out of your showroom

shawn

beachnutt
3/21/2015

"Look elsewhere"

Twice I tried to buy a car from Arrigo and both times I got jerked around. First time I went to the Sawgrass location in November to buy a Charger that was advertised online. I went there on Black Friday weekend because there were added factory incentives. When the salesman gave me the price I told him that was the advertised price for the last 3 weeks, what about the additional weekend incentives. He said that they were included and that was the price. He also tried to lowball my trade by almost $3000. Today , after 3 e-mails & a phone conversation with Levy the salesman, I went to the West Palm Beach location to purchase a different Charger. After driving almost 25 miles, I get there only to find it was not a new car but a demo with over 4000 miles on it. When I asked him why it did not state on the internet ad, or why he did not tell me that BEFORE I drove all that way to get there that it was a “demo” he had no answer. I have been in the auto business for over 40 years and THIS is why it has such a black eye, because dealers like Arrigo operate like this

Levy

Peter
3/04/2015

"Buying a new car"

I am writing to say what a wonderful experience we had with Sales Consultant Alan Gallagher. He was very knowledgeable about the Jeep Gherokee Limited 4x2 2015 model. He made me feel very secure with the settled price. Unexpected due to past experience with other dealerships.

Finance manager Mr. Kreisler was very efficient and pleasant.

jaymichaels
2/10/2015

"Truly one of the BEST car buying experiences"

As a member of the broadcast media I have worked very closely with auto dealers so I have had the opportunity to know what a good car buying experience is. I must honestly admit and Arrigo is NOT a dealership I had worked with before so my wife and I went in cold as an "off the street" customer. Honesty, integrity, attention to our needs, and truly a no B.S. deal. I would recommend Arrigo to anyone who wants a car buying experience the way it is supposed to be.

Wayne Valleo

swypasek
1/20/2015

"Great customer service"

I was having my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo serviced so I decided to browse the new 2015 Laredos. I ended up leaving with a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Best decision I've made. Lennox the finance guy sat in the room with me for almost 2 hours until we got a payment that I was comfortable with. Overall, I had a great experience at Arrigo

Troy McDonald, Lennox

ilonj
1/12/2015

"Arrigo was informative about the jeep I purchased."

Salesperson was very polite, patient and accompanied me throughout the whole process. Finance worked with me until we found the right price and closed the deal. Great experience.

Charles

cathy
12/30/2014

"Used Cars not serviced prior to sale"

I went in to buy used car. After driving it, I was interested in the car, and felt the price was fair so agreed. I asked that the oil be changed as the change oil light was on in the vehicle and also asked that the windshield wipers be replaced as they did not work. The sales manager, David, told me that he would not service the car prior to selling it to me. I questioned why a dealership would sell a car with the oil light on and refuse to change a windshield wiper. This is a relatively inexpensive service. Arrigo lost the sale of a car over an oil change and a windshield wiper; both of which were needed. This very inexpensive service made me question the integrity of this dealership and the hidden potential issues behind the service light being on. I will not be buying a car here now, or ever.

David

healsavant
12/14/2014

"salesman that lack communication skills"

Went to dealer, spent several hours until late in the evening, alesman said they would run credit next day, if dealer called he asked me not to go.in because tuesday was his day off and he would loose the sale. So i was ok waiting till wednesday. Called him 3x Wednesday and he always daid he would call back....never did. Texted him when I got off work asking if inwas coming up or shopping elsewhere...he called thinking i was another customer but said he would call me back in 30 minutes..never called....Thursday they were closed for thanksgiving. So I figured friday I would be his first order of business....nothing...about 10am i went to draler and asked for a.new salesman. Only to find out the new vehicle my wife and I picked they sold....I was not happy, and all he wanted to do was shove me in a lesser vehicle instead of stepping up and making a customer a satisfied one. I bought my last 4 vehicles from Arrigo....this same dealership and location. 3 new and 1 used.....it seems they care more about the dollar and less about repeat, loyal customers these days....sad...I used to recommend them to everyone.

Dean Englehard, Ben Wehrly