Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

6500 Okeechobee Boulevard,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach Info
About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Who knew that when Jim Arrigo, along with his father Joe, purchased his first auto dealership --- a 50-year-old Dodge only facility on Okeechobee Boulevard near I-95 --- back in 1989 that he would eventually transform it into one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the country? Then again, given the Arrigo family's history in (and passion for) the auto business, maybe we all should have seen it coming. Joe Arrigo, the patriarch of the family, had been selling cars for as long as Jim can remember (nearly 60 years to be exact). In fact, Jim grew up idolizing his father and always knew that one day he, too, wanted to be involved in that world. Jim, who grew up in Chicago, attended Western Illinois University where he earned his degree in management and a minor in marketing. After graduation, he spent a few months working at a car dealership in Atlanta before joining Deerfield Beach based Southeast Toyota, owned by Jim Moran --- who his father had actually worked for 30 years earlier. "I worked there for about 10 years," said Arrigo. "I did anything that needed to be done and really enjoyed it." It was after those 10 years that, in 1989, father and son decided to buy that Dodge dealership in West Palm Beach. It was a 30,000 square foot facility sitting on a 5-acre lot, but it was also the beginning of something much bigger --- not only for Jim and Joe, but for the entire Arrigo family. Two years later, Jim bought his father out, but Joe stayed on as Chairman of the Board. Then in 1993, Jim's brother John and his sister Virginia Landrum joined the team. John then assumed the role of General Manager and Virginia was named CEO. Other family members have joined in the years since, including a couple brothers-in-law, Don Landrum and Bob Watson. Jim Arrigo added the Chrysler and Jeep brands in 2003 after purchasing them from Roger Penske and, the next year, Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep moved into its new home.

About Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep West Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kerry313
5/05/2016

"Great customer service! "

Since I walked in everyone there is very friendly and helpful!!! Environment is nice and clean!! And my salesperson Rufus was excellent!!! Very helpful and knowledgeable!!! Couldn't ask for better salesperson! Overall experience was great!!!

Rufus L.

RD33467
5/04/2016

"Professional Salesperson"

I purchased a new 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 from Russ and the entire experience was Professional, from start to finish GREAT EXPERIENCE #10. I have received a great deal from a touch notch dealer.

Amy2002
5/04/2016

"new truck purchase "

I live 90 mins. from the dealership. Called Matt before I drove down. Had been speaking with Matt via e-mails. He said he would meet me there. Drive down, no Matt. I thought great here we go. salesperson Jean Sylvester stepped in. She was great! bought a new truck

Jean Sylvester

EMILIO LUNA
5/02/2016

"BEST SALES EXPERIANCE"

CHRIS ETTER TREATED ME LIKE FAMILY BEST EXPERIANCE EVER... SHOWED ME THE CAR OF MY DREAMS FROM THE BEGGINING TO THE END THANK YOU SO MUCH

CHRIS ETTER

someguy01
5/01/2016

"Great service & straight to the point"

I had a debacle w/ Royal Palm auto mall yesterday. My wife & I went to Arrigo Dodge. I called ahead of time & my sales rep John had the car already waiting on us. He was polite & very straight forward. The finance guy was similar w/ his approach. We got a great deal & a low interest rate 3.5 %. They didn't just leave us sitting around. We spent approx. 2hrs there. I'm home now & my wife is happy w/ her car. John & David were great.

John & David

Love my Jeep
4/30/2016

"Thank you Russ Wernisch"

Leased a 2015 Jeep Overland a few days ago. Russ Wernisch was my salesman. The car purchasing/leasing can be stressful with multiple companies trying to win over the sell. After visiting other dealerships for different choices of vehicles, we decided to go with a Jeep. I visited a few of the other dealerships in South Florida looking for a specific color with certain options and ended up with Arrigo West Palm with Russ as my sales person. Russ is a very professional and knowledgeable individual with the purchasers best interest in mind. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a vehicle.

Jeepgirl
4/30/2016

"Great experience"

Wonderful experience working with Alan Gallagher! He found me the perfect Jeep Wrangler!! Buying process was smooth and I drove away in my new jeep that day.

Alan Gallagher

Jeffrey Lopez
4/28/2016

"Quick and easy!"

I came in to look at a Jeep knowing that if I got a good deal I would leave home with a new car. Chris showed me my options and we even discussed used cars just in case. I decided on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and Chris worked with me and gave me a great deal. Usually the process of buying a car last endless hours, but thanks to Chris and Adam I was in and out in just 4 hours!

Chris Etter

Todd Ernst
4/24/2016

"Very pleasurable experience at Arrigo Dodge WPB"

Went into the dealership with a okay feeling that they would be able to meet all of my requirements to get me into a newer car than what I drove in with. I had only my trade in as a down payment that I was still paying on but they worked everything out so I could come home in a newer car and with lower payments including a pretty nice warranty package. One of the things I liked the most was how quickly everything came together. Awesome dealership.

Alan Gallagher

A.E.
4/23/2016

"Russ Wernisch"

Throughout my years I bought cars from many dealers and it had always been a dreaded endeavor. Today I walked in to Arrigo in West Palm Beach to get a Jeep for my son, and I must say that I was so pleasantly surprised by the treatment we received from Russ and the entire experience. Everything went so smoothly, without any of the usual aggravation that's involved in car buying. From A to Z, everything was simple and straight-forward. Today was one refreshing experience at a car dealership.

Reviews of Russ Wernisch