Arrowhead Honda

Dino Krallis

Kevin Anderson, Internet Sales, Arrowhead Honda

Kevin Anderson

August 14, 2017

"Leasing our 2017 Civic EX"

- RNR

Tony is a professional and his experience is exhibited in the way he handles his customers. His knowledge of the Honda product and sales/leasing details gives the customer confidence they are being taken care of, with no surprises after signing. I would recommend Tony to my friends, should they be looking for a Honda.

Walter Mundt - handled the financing - very pleasant and detail oriented.

August 14, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- Shoerollins

I talked with summer on the phone a couple of times and told him what I wanted. He didn't waste my time and we got a del done quickly and easy. Thanks

Summer Smith

August 10, 2017

"Nothing less than Outstanding Service!"

- ClaudiaM

I started my car shopping experience about 9 months ago with Matt Thorpe. He was heavily recommended to me through a friend. When I first met Matt, I told him that I did not want to be pressured or rushed into buying a vehicle. I told him that I wanted to take my time and get one when I was ready. I explained to him about my last horrible car shopping experience at another Honda dealer in Phoenix and that I did not want to go through that again. Matt was very understanding and patient with me throughout the whole car shopping experience. During this time, I went and test drove a vehicle three different times and all three times I walked out of there not feeling pressured. He is not your typical "pushy" salesman. Matt would keep me posted on vehicles coming in with the color and the features I wanted throughout this time. About 3 weeks ago, I got a text from Matt with a vehicle that came in. I went to look at it, test drove it, and of course purchased it. I had my own financing and was really impressed with the speed of their finance department. I did mention to Matt that I was not interested in purchasing extra warranties or financing with them. The finance department respected my wishes and did not mention any of that. They were true professionals. I would highly recommend Matt and Arrowhead Honda. I would feel completely comfortable sending my own young adult daughter in there by herself to purchase a vehicle with Matt as her sales person. His sales delivery is nothing less than outstanding service!! Thank you Matt for making this a fabulous car shopping experience for me. #LovemyPilotTouringAwd Claudia M.

Matt Thorpe