Arrowhead Honda

Charlie Awawdeh

Mo Babul, Internet Sales, Arrowhead Honda

Mo Babul

May 22, 2017

"Brian Alexander is the spirit of Arrowhead Honda!!"

- VFHONDAHYBRID

Brian changed my outlook on the car buying experience. I will only buy a car from Brian in the future. Thank you Brian for your honesty and caring for the consumer!

Brian Alexander

May 20, 2017

"Steve Nguyen is the man! "

- Ilce333

This was my first time leasing a new vehicle, but I have to say Steve Nguyen made this such a smooth process! We had visited the dealership previously, about three months prior. When we arrived the second time, Steven immediately recognized us! Not once did I feel like he was being pushy, rude, or just trying to get a sale out of me. I'm absolutely happy with my new vehicle, and very thankful Steve went out of his way to help me!

Steven Nguyen

May 15, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Sarah

Summer was very helpful in helping me find my new car and very thorough when teaching me all the controls of the car. Thank you arrowhead Honda!

Summer Smith