Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

ugaram
4/16/2015

"Ram 1500 - Sean was the best!"

Had a great experience at Landmark with Sean Manzione. After visiting all of the other dealerships in town, we found a great deal that couldn't be match anywhere else. Sean was extremely knowledgeable on the truck and has been in the business for a long time. We were able to negotiate a price that I was extremely happy with. I really just can't say enough about how great Sean was. He was definitely the most helpful salesman of the day. The only reason I'm not giving all 5 stars for this dealership is the finance guy we dealt with. I cannot remember his name and can't read it on the paperwork but this guy was very unprofessional. I'm not sure if it was because it was the end of the day and he was ready to leave or if that's just his personality. When we arrived to the office, he was complaining about the girl who is in charge of ordering office supplies giving him the wrong toner for his printer and he banged on it. After trying to sell us the extra warranty (which I know is his job so no problem there), he went on to talk about how he spent his youth stealing property around town and made comments about "Mexicans" that my wife and I found offensive. He also somehow got on the subject of vasectomy...how does that even happen? I really hate that this one guy kept me from rating this dealer with all 5 star ratings but the lack of professionalism was shocking. Maybe it was just that my wife and I were tired after truck shopping all day and were overly sensitive but even in hindsight, I don't think that was it.

Sean Manzione and Finance Guy with Aviator Sunglasses

DemoMan1371
4/06/2015

"My challenger hell cat "

Johnie Carnes and I forgot the paper work guys name are the best dodge employees I've ever been around I've bought two srt 8 challengers with johnie s help I've never been let down he remembered everything about me and first car I bought from him he set everything up on my car and showed me how to use it and told me to call him if I needed anything they are a veterans best friend when it comes to car buying the thank me for service and make me feel like I'm first class from the time I walk in until I leave buy your car at Athens dodge bogart u will be taken care of

Johnie carnes

Ram1500
3/31/2015

""Always ask for Sean Manzione""

This is my 4th or 5th buying experience with Athens Dodge. It has always been a pleasure working with them. Sean made this experience as simple as it could be. He showed us all the features on our new vehicle. (more gadgets than you can learn in an hour) I refer my friends and family to Athens Dodge. Don't forget to ask for Sean!!!

Sean Manzione

happoy01
3/30/2015

"great experience"

We had a great experience at athens dodge Jason Manley was our sales man and he was very informative and made the sales process very smooth. We love our new car and will buy another one from Jason when our son turns 16.

kwhitaker
3/30/2015

"Ask for Jason Manley"

Jason Manley was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We stopped in from out of state on 3/28/15 and knew what we wanted to see. He made the experience as smooth as possible. Do yourself a favor and ask for Jason Manley.

Harry
3/28/2015

"Best Truck Buying Experience Ever"

Jason Manley did a super job! He helped us to make an easy transaction. He helped us to find the perfect truck for our family with every perk we were looking for. We traveled out of state from SC to make the purchase. All prep work was done and more settling us into ease from the moment we arrived. Ask for Jason Manley, you won't be disappointed!

nguyenc90
3/26/2015

"Terry Hosier is the BEST!"

Terry Hosier is such a genuine and kind person. Would not let me leave the lot without a steal. Spent a couple of hours in there. But got a price that was nearly unbeatable despite a few hiccups and a friend I can text with any questions. Can't wait to buy another car from him!

Terry Hosier

Parker
3/25/2015

"Great Service at Landmark Dodge"

We had a great experience. Jason Manley was very professional. We would definitely recommend using Landmark Dodge to all of our friends and family. Thanks!

Bryan
3/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Jason Manley and all the staff did a great job. Called Jason, told him what I wanted, and what I wanted to pay. He worked with me and had what I wanted within the hour. After giving him my info on the phone, Jason had me out in about an hour. This included a very good explanation of the features on my new Durango. He even cared enough about my long drive and the time of night that I had to promise to text him and let him know I was home safe.

lucy1944
3/23/2015

"All the people were just super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just loved the salesman! he got a good deal for us! He was so friendly. Everyone was just wonderful! They work hard to get you the good deals! I have bought a lot of vehicles,and, they worked very hard to get you a good deal. Would recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for your hard work!

Shawn