Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

RamDriver
6/15/2015

"BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

I searched online for vehicles for months, finally found a 2014 Ram 2500 I wanted to buy and it was marked at a certain price. I called and spoke with Dave, he confirmed the listed price. my wife and I took time off of work to drive 3 hours to trade in my truck. The truck was filthy and they didn't even know where the truck was on the lot. We decided to purchase the vehicle after driving, we spent 3 hours doing paperwork due to them trying to screw us over on the price by thousands after our down payment. They needed to add air to the tires and clean the truck. We left after a total of 7.5 hours and did not have a clean truck. the day after we got it home and washed it, there were scratched on both sides of the truck, and I noticed scratch in the back window and a spot where the paint was chipped to the metal. I called and informed them, spent 8 hours on a Saturday so they could look at the defects and detail it. the detail never got done, they couldn't make another key for it since they lost the spare, I tried speaking with different managers and nothing got done to correct the issues. 3 months later, nothing is being done, they keep putting it off until this very day. Very unhappy customer.

Dave Mooney, Managers

Grannie65
5/28/2015

"Ask for Ken "Nard" Sturdivant"

My Daughter talked me into checking on getting a car and I'm glad she did. Another happy customer had referred us to Nard and he took great care of me. I was worried at first, but he told me that he would have me riding before the day was over. He went over and beyond to make sure that the payments were where I needed them. I really wanted a Chrysler 300 and I drove a used one, then he came back to ask me about down payments and I told him that I had nothing. He came back and wanted me to walk with him and he should me a Chrysler 200, surely not what I wanted but in the end it was cheaper due to the rebates and it was a 2015. I would like to thank Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Nard for putting me on the road with a NEW 2015 Chrysler 200.

Ken "Nard" Sturdivant

Don 1951
5/24/2015

"Great trade experience"

I have purchased 14 new vehicles from former owner Barrett Dodge & Athens DCJ since 6-2003. I bought a new Jeep yesterday which they went to Roswell to pick up on a dealer trade as Athens DCJ did not have what I was looking for on their lot. Salesman Johnnie Carnes took care of me as always as we go back a long way. This is #5 or 6 new vehicle purchased from this knowledgeable salesperson & friend. The Sales Manager- John Brennan took care of me as always having moved from Finance Manager to Sales Manager. The Service Dept. is great & always takes care of my needs as that is why I keep coming back. I know they will look after me.

Johnny Carnes, John Brennan

JeepCherokeeLover
5/13/2015

"went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted!"

Salesman Johnny Carnes did awesome taking care of me for the second time. Got me the car I wanted for a great price. Got a great warranty and interest rate with my Jeep with help from Daqurie. Johnny Made sure it was top notch before I ever left the lot. All around great experience once again with Athens DCJ, Landmark Jeep. This makes Jeep number two for me from them and I will definitely get number 3 from Athens dcj.

Johnny Carnes, Daqurie

ugaram
4/16/2015

"Ram 1500 - Sean was the best!"

Had a great experience at Landmark with Sean Manzione. After visiting all of the other dealerships in town, we found a great deal that couldn't be match anywhere else. Sean was extremely knowledgeable on the truck and has been in the business for a long time. We were able to negotiate a price that I was extremely happy with. I really just can't say enough about how great Sean was. He was definitely the most helpful salesman of the day. The only reason I'm not giving all 5 stars for this dealership is the finance guy we dealt with. I cannot remember his name and can't read it on the paperwork but this guy was very unprofessional. I'm not sure if it was because it was the end of the day and he was ready to leave or if that's just his personality. When we arrived to the office, he was complaining about the girl who is in charge of ordering office supplies giving him the wrong toner for his printer and he banged on it. After trying to sell us the extra warranty (which I know is his job so no problem there), he went on to talk about how he spent his youth stealing property around town and made comments about "Mexicans" that my wife and I found offensive. He also somehow got on the subject of vasectomy...how does that even happen? I really hate that this one guy kept me from rating this dealer with all 5 star ratings but the lack of professionalism was shocking. Maybe it was just that my wife and I were tired after truck shopping all day and were overly sensitive but even in hindsight, I don't think that was it.

Sean Manzione and Finance Guy with Aviator Sunglasses

DemoMan1371
4/06/2015

"My challenger hell cat "

Johnie Carnes and I forgot the paper work guys name are the best dodge employees I've ever been around I've bought two srt 8 challengers with johnie s help I've never been let down he remembered everything about me and first car I bought from him he set everything up on my car and showed me how to use it and told me to call him if I needed anything they are a veterans best friend when it comes to car buying the thank me for service and make me feel like I'm first class from the time I walk in until I leave buy your car at Athens dodge bogart u will be taken care of

Johnie carnes

Ram1500
3/31/2015

""Always ask for Sean Manzione""

This is my 4th or 5th buying experience with Athens Dodge. It has always been a pleasure working with them. Sean made this experience as simple as it could be. He showed us all the features on our new vehicle. (more gadgets than you can learn in an hour) I refer my friends and family to Athens Dodge. Don't forget to ask for Sean!!!

Sean Manzione

happoy01
3/30/2015

"great experience"

We had a great experience at athens dodge Jason Manley was our sales man and he was very informative and made the sales process very smooth. We love our new car and will buy another one from Jason when our son turns 16.

kwhitaker
3/30/2015

"Ask for Jason Manley"

Jason Manley was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We stopped in from out of state on 3/28/15 and knew what we wanted to see. He made the experience as smooth as possible. Do yourself a favor and ask for Jason Manley.

Harry
3/28/2015

"Best Truck Buying Experience Ever"

Jason Manley did a super job! He helped us to make an easy transaction. He helped us to find the perfect truck for our family with every perk we were looking for. We traveled out of state from SC to make the purchase. All prep work was done and more settling us into ease from the moment we arrived. Ask for Jason Manley, you won't be disappointed!