Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Ram1500
3/31/2015

""Always ask for Sean Manzione""

This is my 4th or 5th buying experience with Athens Dodge. It has always been a pleasure working with them. Sean made this experience as simple as it could be. He showed us all the features on our new vehicle. (more gadgets than you can learn in an hour) I refer my friends and family to Athens Dodge. Don't forget to ask for Sean!!!

Sean Manzione

happoy01
3/30/2015

"great experience"

We had a great experience at athens dodge Jason Manley was our sales man and he was very informative and made the sales process very smooth. We love our new car and will buy another one from Jason when our son turns 16.

kwhitaker
3/30/2015

"Ask for Jason Manley"

Jason Manley was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We stopped in from out of state on 3/28/15 and knew what we wanted to see. He made the experience as smooth as possible. Do yourself a favor and ask for Jason Manley.

Harry
3/28/2015

"Best Truck Buying Experience Ever"

Jason Manley did a super job! He helped us to make an easy transaction. He helped us to find the perfect truck for our family with every perk we were looking for. We traveled out of state from SC to make the purchase. All prep work was done and more settling us into ease from the moment we arrived. Ask for Jason Manley, you won't be disappointed!

nguyenc90
3/26/2015

"Terry Hosier is the BEST!"

Terry Hosier is such a genuine and kind person. Would not let me leave the lot without a steal. Spent a couple of hours in there. But got a price that was nearly unbeatable despite a few hiccups and a friend I can text with any questions. Can't wait to buy another car from him!

Terry Hosier

Parker
3/25/2015

"Great Service at Landmark Dodge"

We had a great experience. Jason Manley was very professional. We would definitely recommend using Landmark Dodge to all of our friends and family. Thanks!

Bryan
3/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Jason Manley and all the staff did a great job. Called Jason, told him what I wanted, and what I wanted to pay. He worked with me and had what I wanted within the hour. After giving him my info on the phone, Jason had me out in about an hour. This included a very good explanation of the features on my new Durango. He even cared enough about my long drive and the time of night that I had to promise to text him and let him know I was home safe.

lucy1944
3/23/2015

"All the people were just super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just loved the salesman! he got a good deal for us! He was so friendly. Everyone was just wonderful! They work hard to get you the good deals! I have bought a lot of vehicles,and, they worked very hard to get you a good deal. Would recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for your hard work!

Shawn

bob
3/22/2015

"bought a used cherokee"

I had a great time buying a car today! I was in Athens dodge service center getting my car fixed and decided to look at the possibility that I might just need a new one! I had Jason start to help me and what a knowledgeable, well spoken eloquent young man! I felt like he was trying to educate me and work hard to find the most suitable vehicle for my needs ! I brought a friend back the same day to introduce her to Jason for she was in the market as well! I will recommend friends and family to Athens dodge and to experience the level of service that Jason provided! I love my new car

Bill in service, jason

Joshua
3/20/2015

"hooked me up with my new girlfriend "

This was my first experience buying a car from a dealership so I was new to the process. My salesman, Jason Manley, gave me great guidance the whole way. It started weeks before he even found me the exact car I wanted. He stayed in touch with me the whole time until they got the car in there inventory. He worked long hours to accommodate my schedule and still managed to make sure I got a great deal exactly how I wanted it to happen. I didn't have a choice but to buy the car from the guy even though he never tried to force it on me. Jason Manley has to be the best salesman you could ever ask for. I know he'll be the only salesman I ask for even though their whole crew seemed friendly.