Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

coryrr
8/22/2015

"Customer satisfaction"

My experience started with a call to Athens DCJ. I ask for help with trading my Compass for a Sport without driving from Temple Ga. to Athens. Sean Manzione told me he would do whatever it took. I sent him pictures of the Compass and gave him my info to get it started. This is 2 pm on Sat 8/8/15. Monday Morning Sean called my wife to find the car she wanted. Monday at 5:45 pm a 2015 Jeep Sport was sitting in my driveway along with the paperwork to sign. Thats unheard of anymore right? Customer service!! The experience was refreshing. Sean is a Pro's Pro if you know what I mean. The rest of the staff at Athens DCJ must be the same way. Thank you very much SEAN!! You have a customer for LIFE!! Still have to go outside at look at the Jeep from time to time and pinch myself. THANK YOU

SEAN MANZIONE

charger15
8/20/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

I was very pleased with the purchasing experience. Sean Manzione was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We worked out the details over the phone and when I came to the dealership the car was detailed and ready for delivery. I completed the loan application on the web which was super fast and easy.

Sean Manzione

Raminathens
8/18/2015

"Great Experience "

I came in looking for a used truck, but Sean Manzione was able to get me a brand new 2015 truck for less than I was expecting to spend on a used one. He was professional, knowledgeable, and very pleasant in dealing with me. I highly recommend seeing Sean.

Sean

Lee in Athens
8/16/2015

"Excellent Job"

My purchasing experience with Landmark of Athens was nothing short of excellent. My salesman, Sean Manzione, was super attentive and found the perfect vehicle for me. After a little negotiating, we reached a deal that I was very content with. I've had my truck for a little over 3 mos now; and, I remain very happy with it and my experience at Landmark. Thanks Again , Lee

Sean Manzione

JMitchell
8/13/2015

"Amazing, Sean M. is the Best!!"

Athens DCJ was the best experience and they actually care about their customers. Sean was very helpful and informative about the car I wanted. He was there to assist me in any questions or concerns. I had no worries when I walked in and was extremely satisfied when I left. The car is beyond my expectations. I will be going back in the future. Ask for Sean M. and Thank you Athens DCJ.

Sean M.

proline2212
7/14/2015

"***REPLACE PARKING BRAKE CABLE TO BE ABLE TO BLEED BRAKES***"

Let me start off by saying i have always owned a dodge a chrysler or a jeep! After my experience today with the local dealership in Athens, Ga never again will i step foot on their lot! Ill make it short..... Town and Country -no brake pedal -abs light and all dash lights on Dealership (service adviser, mechanic) said brakes needed to be bled. Instructed them that i just had a new master cylinder installed and van was bench bled. Was instructed "this is where we have to start." Ok $160 later and no difference! Dealership (service adviser, mechanic) then state well we have to replace the PARKING BRAKE CABLE!!!!! because it will not let all the air out of the rear calipers! I spoke with five mechanics (including just brakes who laughed at me) and no one has ever heard of needing to replace a E brake cable to bleed brakes. NOT EVEN PART OF THE BRAKE HYDRAULICS!!!!!! Was instructed that i needed to "trust the tech"..... those are words to live by at a dealership haha. I said well ask service manager if he trusts that this will fix it then if it doesnt i dont want to pay for the labor. Im more then happy to pay for part. Shockingly service manager said no go. So not much trust there. So now im am picking my van up from the "professionals" to take to a different garage. If i wanted guesses and parts thrown at the issue i would have started there in the first place!!!!

Rather not say

RamDriver
6/15/2015

"BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

I searched online for vehicles for months, finally found a 2014 Ram 2500 I wanted to buy and it was marked at a certain price. I called and spoke with Dave, he confirmed the listed price. my wife and I took time off of work to drive 3 hours to trade in my truck. The truck was filthy and they didn't even know where the truck was on the lot. We decided to purchase the vehicle after driving, we spent 3 hours doing paperwork due to them trying to screw us over on the price by thousands after our down payment. They needed to add air to the tires and clean the truck. We left after a total of 7.5 hours and did not have a clean truck. the day after we got it home and washed it, there were scratched on both sides of the truck, and I noticed scratch in the back window and a spot where the paint was chipped to the metal. I called and informed them, spent 8 hours on a Saturday so they could look at the defects and detail it. the detail never got done, they couldn't make another key for it since they lost the spare, I tried speaking with different managers and nothing got done to correct the issues. 3 months later, nothing is being done, they keep putting it off until this very day. Very unhappy customer.

Dave Mooney, Managers

Grannie65
5/28/2015

"Ask for Ken "Nard" Sturdivant"

My Daughter talked me into checking on getting a car and I'm glad she did. Another happy customer had referred us to Nard and he took great care of me. I was worried at first, but he told me that he would have me riding before the day was over. He went over and beyond to make sure that the payments were where I needed them. I really wanted a Chrysler 300 and I drove a used one, then he came back to ask me about down payments and I told him that I had nothing. He came back and wanted me to walk with him and he should me a Chrysler 200, surely not what I wanted but in the end it was cheaper due to the rebates and it was a 2015. I would like to thank Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Nard for putting me on the road with a NEW 2015 Chrysler 200.

Ken "Nard" Sturdivant

Don 1951
5/24/2015

"Great trade experience"

I have purchased 14 new vehicles from former owner Barrett Dodge & Athens DCJ since 6-2003. I bought a new Jeep yesterday which they went to Roswell to pick up on a dealer trade as Athens DCJ did not have what I was looking for on their lot. Salesman Johnnie Carnes took care of me as always as we go back a long way. This is #5 or 6 new vehicle purchased from this knowledgeable salesperson & friend. The Sales Manager- John Brennan took care of me as always having moved from Finance Manager to Sales Manager. The Service Dept. is great & always takes care of my needs as that is why I keep coming back. I know they will look after me.

Johnny Carnes, John Brennan

JeepCherokeeLover
5/13/2015

"went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted!"

Salesman Johnny Carnes did awesome taking care of me for the second time. Got me the car I wanted for a great price. Got a great warranty and interest rate with my Jeep with help from Daqurie. Johnny Made sure it was top notch before I ever left the lot. All around great experience once again with Athens DCJ, Landmark Jeep. This makes Jeep number two for me from them and I will definitely get number 3 from Athens dcj.

Johnny Carnes, Daqurie