Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

About Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep

"Horrible Experience"

We found a Jeep on line and used payment calculator. When we got down there they kept pushing much higher price way off from our budget. A week later they called us and said they worked price out to come back because they were 8 cars away from making their goal and the car was ours. We went back and were lied to. They mistakenly had a different car in the computer from the one we drove. We called manager later the next day and told him about our experience he said he would figure something out and see if he could help get us a sale. The next day we called him and he said he was still working on price and we told him of a higher price we could budget. Mr. Owens said he could probably get it for that payment and would call us right back. He never did. We kept calling and our calls were never returned. Finally we asked to at least talk to someone and we were told by another salesman that they had sold the car to someone else and said it was a mistake but if we were still interested they would look for another one like it. Unacceptable customer service!!! Seems like a lot of "mistakes" going on.

Chris, Claudio and JD Owens

"6th time is a charm"

Sean Manzione is a rock star. We just made our 6th purchase with him at this dealership. Traded our 2yo 2013 Durango on a 2014. In black. We couldn't be happier with the deal, the Durango, and his mad skills in customer service and satisfaction.

Sean Manzione

"awesome"

Having been in the car business and having bought many cars in my life, I was totally surprised at the experience from Athens Dodge. I worked the deal with the internet managers and was very happy with how this transaction was handled. In fact, this was the only dealership that even answered my initial email. I live in TN, and when I arrived the deal was exactly as had been discussed and the car was ready to go. I have already recommended one co worker to look at Athens Dodge. Great deal and great people. Will use them again for sure!!

J D

"GREAT EXPERIENCE ONCE AGAIN"

I purchased my 5th vehicle from Sean Manzione a few months. As usual, Sean's professionalism, knowledge and willingness to work diligently to find me the exact vehicle and price that I wanted led to yet another great buying experience. I would HIGHLY recommend doing business with Sean.

SEAN MANZIONE

"Great Experience at Athens Georgia Dodge Jeep"

I went to several Dodge dealerships looking to purchase a 2014 Dodge Journey. Sean Mangione was the salesman who assisted me at Athens Dodge Jeep. I am a female and feel I was treated with the same respect one would give a male customer. Sean knew the product features very well and that helped me make the decision to buy the Journey. Then he located the color I wanted and had it delivered to their Athens dealership. I felt the negotiation process was fair and straight forward and I feel that I got a fair price on my trade in. Sean took a lot of time helping me get familiar with the electronic features of the car and also made sure I was familiar with the service department before I drove off with my new car. It was a very good experience and I would definitely recommend Sean and this dealership/

Sean Mangione

"check before you buy"

I bought my jeep early march, the salesman was friendly...je did bend over backwards to help me find a vehicle to fit my growing family and my budget. No problem. However this vehicle had multiple problems that weren't disclosed (and sadly I didn't know to ask about). The front passenger door makes a loud grating noise when you open it. Sounds like was replaced and not properly installed...also although an oil change isn't due til June the car insists there is a need for one now. I'll have to pay to have that issue evaluated and fixed as well. However the disappointment came when it rained hard and three weeks after purchase my rear wiper FELL off. I called the following week and was told to bring it in. I did and although the arm break was clearly old I was told they wouldn't even cover the 40$ to fix.it. I bought my 2009 expecting it to at least be mechanically sound and don't feel it was too much to ask for them to pay foe the wiper. Take your car if buying used to a mechanic before signing..otherwise you'll end up disappointed and stuck with a car that has problems .

jeremiah, kyle

"Sean made my husband and I feel like he genuinely wanted..."

Sean made my husband and I feel like he genuinely wanted to work with us to get the car we wanted and was very knowledgable. Each staff member we met was very friendly. And they work fast! Friends of ours were buying a car at another dealership that began their appointment nearly 2 hours before ours; and we were finished at the same time.

Sean Manzione

"From start to finish, Sean was exceptional in his..."

From start to finish, Sean was exceptional in his professionalism, courtesy, and effort. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable in our vehicle purchase experience and made the process relaxed. Honestly, the least stressful car buying experience we've ever had. Highly recommended!

Sean Manvione

"This was the best experience we have ever had buying a..."

This was the best experience we have ever had buying a vehicle. They went above and beyond. There was no pressure just friendly outstanding customer service. JD (our sales person) treated use like we have known each other for years. That laid back feel carried through out the entire dealership. JB the financial officer made us feel incredibly comfortable especially since we were nervous due to less than desirable credit. He got us a deal far better than what we ever expected. If you are looking for a great vehicle with an exceptional customer service then Athens Dodge is where you need to be!!! We will definitely be back! We are looking forward to dealing with JD and the rest of the crew again.

JD Owens

"The 3 people listed were the friendlies people there...."

The 3 people listed were the friendlies people there. They bent over backward to make our experience worth while. My sister was looking for a car, trying to get the price she wanted to pay, in cash, and they really worked a deal for her. We went in looking for a Nissan Altima cause that's what her heart was set on, until I mentioned to her to look at the Chrysler 200. She hadn't bought any car in over 6 years (that one was for her daughter, a used Jeep Liberty) which she purchased from this dealership. Her own car was 19 years old. Needless to say, she'd never been in a new car in years. JD did everything possible to explain all the features of the car. He took us for a test drive. Helped her get her seat adjusted just right. Made it a fun drive. Andy came and discussed the price which he bent over backward as I said to get the car within the price she said she could pay. With those 2 as brothers it really felt like we were talking to family. They were fantastic. David Ii think that was his name, I apologize if it wasn't ) in the finance department was a lot of fun, putting no pressure on my sister to purchase the extra warranty. There was one other person there who talked to us while we were waiting for the car to get detailed who was extremely nice to us. I would definitely keep coming back. I myself has purchased a number of vehicles from them over the past 28 years I've lived in Athens, my son purchased his car their for his family just last year, my daughter and her husband will be in the hunt for a car next year.. I can't wait to give them the exact same experience as my sister had. I LOVE THIS PLACE...

JD (sales) , and Andy (GM), David (Finance)