Atlanta Toyota

Atlanta Toyota Info

Taco fan
2/05/2016

"Great buying experience"

Very pleasant vehicle purchase, price was good, and didnt feel pressured or rushed by Steaffon and he was prompt in returning my calls and emails. I would definately recommend

Steaffon Livingston

Monkey2
2/04/2016

"Good car buying experience"

I had to buy a new car due to a car accident. We went and test drove the Highlander and decided to buy it the next day. our salesperson was very nice to work with.

Ken Song

hope786
1/11/2016

"Great Experience"

I bought my Toyota Camry on Jan 03, 2016, it was great experience especially sales persson Monica Medina and Anis Khan were friendly and awsome

Monica Medina, Anis Khan

sienna15
1/11/2016

"Nice and knowlegable John Bisceglie"

We were hesitant about getting a new car until we met John Bisceglie. He was very friendly and very knowlegable about the car we were interested in. He went out his way to help us find the car we were interested in. We stay so late to the night at the dealership negotiating with him we thought he might just give up on us, but he was so patient with us. We appreciate him for that. John Bisceglie even give us a call to make sure that we were happy after we bought the car. This is what they mean by "Toyota Family". We feel like a family with them. Thanks so much!

John Bisceglie

kimq417
12/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I was looking for a new 4Runner all over the city and came to Atlanta Toyota where I actually felt comfortable and not overwhelmed or annoyed with most dealerships. They had the vehicle I wanted at a decent price. I worked with Kayan who was nothing short of exceptional and she made my experience pleasant which isn't the norm when purchasing a vehicle in my opinion. Thanks again!!!

Kayan Valentin

Mary
11/20/2015

"Awesome sales men Debin zou"

We went to Atlanta Toyota last week . Sales person Debin Zou have been very helpful . I very appreciate his patience . I love my 2016 4 Runner Xp ! Thank you again Debin !!!

Debin Zou

Antoinette Thompson
11/06/2015

"Excellent experience"

I orginally went into Atlanta Toyota South and the experience was less than desirable so I gave atlanta toyota a call and from that very moment every thing was a breeze. Mano was EXCELLENT in every sense of the word. I felt more like a family member than a customer. He never fast talked me and made sure I understand every thing before I signed! 10 stars from me.

Mano

Chels8714
11/06/2015

"Awsome experience! "

I went to Atlanta Toyota to lease a car with the uber program. The dealers were very nice and informative! They made sure that I had everything in a car that I wanted.

Mano Cifuentes

Deb S.
11/04/2015

"Great Experience - Pleasant & Professional"

I had done my research on both new and used RAV4s and decided to come to THIS dealership to test drive and buy because their service department had previously won my business from another local Toyota dealership! Salesperson Robert M. was able to show me both the used and new vehicles and I found him extremely knowledgeable as well as kind and very accommodating over my 2 visits. Once we got to the "haggling" portion of the purchase, I REALLY appreciated this dealership's policy of dealing with the "true" prices of both my trade and the new vehicle separately. (Too many dealers start with "how much do you want your payment to be every month?" and then "massage" the numbers - which makes it hard for a consumer to know true price and value!) The finance office was quick and efficient - the entire experience pleasant and easy! . . . and I love my new RAV4!

Robert Miller

S.K.
11/03/2015

"BAD NEWS"

This is only based on my experience, and it involves the service department, sales department, and management at this dealership. I inspected a Toyota Certified vehicle (2012 Toyota 4Runner Limited, Pearl white, tan interior, VIN: JTEBU5JR8C5103306) in the daylight. It had unreported and repaired damage (and poorly painted finish work) to the rear, stains on the leather seats, dents on both sides (not merely parking lot door dings), badly done touch-up paint on the hood (paint did not match) gouges in the interior finish (painted) components, rust around the sunroof, and a filthy headliner. The dealer had the vehicle for 2 weeks to correct these items prior to putting it up for sale. I am VERY disappointed in the Toyota Certified car program at Atlanta Toyota. I feel very strongly that the dealer is either incompetent to sell cars under this program, or dishonest in their relationship with consumers, especially in the way they reacted when I brought the numerous contradictions in the condition of the vehicle, compared to the hallmarks of a Toyota Certified program vehicle. Having worked in a body shop, I am very confident in my assessment of these very obvious contradictions in a program vehicle, which could be readily identified by any high school shop student. Shame on them for selling vehicles under this banner program for Toyota. There was no question that THEY KNEW ABOUT THESE FLAWS, BECAUSE THE MANAGER CONCEDED HE WAS AWARE OF THEM. I drove 6 hours (round trip) to purchase this car. It appears the sales person I worked with over the telephone over a two day period either did not examine the car before informing me of it's condition, or was not competent to do so. I quickly conceded the wasted trip, and was relieved not to have purchased this Toyota, from this dealer. I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM ANY DEALER WHO LACKS COMPETENCE, IS DISHONEST WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS, or INSULTS THE INTELLIGENCE OF A CONSUMER. Three strikes. I purchased a similar vehicle from a non-Toyota competitor in the certified used car business. Addendum: Comment from dealership on YELP feigns interest from General Manager Wayne Levitzki. I called last week, and am still waiting for the return call. I left messages at his cell phone number, and was connected to his office number from the switchboard, both with the same voice, identifying the phone number as the number of Wayne Levitzki. Obviously that was the dealership's opportunity to discuss the issue, before I published my review. They chose not to address the issue at that time. Would that be a fourth strike?? Not allowed in baseball either

Robert, Aris