Atlanta Toyota

Atlanta Toyota Info

klchance27
9/15/2016

"First time car buyer!"

Being new to this "adult thing" can be intimidating, especially when it comes time to make large purchases. My experience with Atlanta Toyota, especially Maqbool Sheriff, was splendid. I talked to him before arriving about what deals I was qualified for, what I was comfortable spending, and set up a time for him to expect me. He was waiting on me when I arrived, we quickly narrowed down the inventory and I made my decision. When working out a price he honored my requests and my payment is less than what what I had expected. I loved my experience and am looking forward to a lasting relationship with Mr. Sheriff and Toyota Atlanta.

strogers07
9/15/2016

"Excellent service"

I could not make a proper deal anywhere else but Atlanta Toyota, they are top notch in their field. The process was not lengthy and they explained everything to the tee.

NS6
8/30/2016

"Wonderfully hardworking and dedicated staff"

I cannot thank Atlanta Toyota enough for making my car but experience as easy as possible. Mr. Maqbool Sheriff worked really hard to make sure I was happy with my first case. He didn't pressure me and made sure I was getting the best deal. He treated me and my family like we were his family and we are incredibly grateful for that. When you do a survey like this, people usually type a cliched response but I can truly say that I was lucky to have Mr. Sheriff and the rest of Atl Toyota help me buy a car.

Martha10411
8/30/2016

"My experience at Atlants Toyota"

My purchase went so smooth and my sales person ,Winston Murray,took care of everything.Iwould recommend Atlanta Toyota,to my friends.they have a good selections to choose from

Winston Murray

sweetmema
8/29/2016

"Caring people work here. "

I am a repeat customer that has enjoyed the relationship with this dealer. Been very satisfying from sales to service. My being notified when its time for service is great, however, the quick turn around means less waiting. I will be back.

Sales- Patrick Thompson was a gentelman from introduction to walking me to new car, I would recommend him to my friends.

Blessed65
8/24/2016

"Service sucks!!"

The service advisor "RANDY", made sure he let me know that he could care less about me as a customer, I bought a vehicle from a Penske dealership in CA, so when I returned I thought the service would be great, boy was I WRONG!!!!!!! So when I was in the market for a new Camry and just wanted to just get Randy's thoughts because he's been in service for a very long time and I was a previous customer for many years, I thought finding out the costs of keeping up a camry would be helpful and with his time & experience of knowing all of Toyota's models, his thoughts would have been helpful, but yet again he just ignored my calls, just like he did when I came back from CA and had a issue with my stero system in my Toyota Venza, he did the the same thing!!!! So with that being said, I actually went to Hennessy Honda and bought a wonderful 2013 FULLY LOADED Camry SE, I mean top of the line and it had less than 25,000 mile and looked BRAND NEW!!! Got the best customer service EVER!!! It didn't matter to them that I wasn't buying a Honda, there concern was about me being happy with my purchase, as far as service I'm now a happy customer at NALLEY TOYOTA, those guys there are the BEST!!!! That's where I'll be taking my new Camry from now on and I'll never step foot into Atlanta Toyota again, thanks to RANDY'S treatment to me!!!! I thought everyone should know how I was treated!!!!

Randy

Survived
8/20/2016

"New car"

Patrick Thompson was my salesman and he was excellent. Very patient with me. He answered every question to my understanding. I give him A+. Great

Patrick Thompson, Kathy Elliot

toyotalover
8/19/2016

"Enjoyable experience"

I just purchased my second car with Patrick Thompson at Atlanta Toyota. Both times were an enjoyable experience and I will return in the future.

Patrick Thompson, Susan Rios

Samali0628
8/07/2016

"10/10 Best among all cars I have purchased so far."

Bought a Camry Hybrid through Mohammad. It was a very pleasant experience. Worked out a great price and communication was easy going. Car was ready within days. Looking forward to enjoyable driving. Would recommend definitely him actually one of my friend is already planning this week to see a car recommend by him

Anis

Vshah10532
8/07/2016

"Very good service"

Very good service. Maqbool was very good and friendly. Car price and quality was same as advertise. Surely I will recommend to my friend and family members in future for their car needs. Thanks for every things.

Maqbool Sherrif