Atlanta Toyota

Duluth, Georgia 30096
Atlanta Toyota Info

Brandi82
6/19/2016

"Fast, Easy, Hassel Free"

My husband and I did all the necessary research before deciding to buy. We knew exactly what we wanted and what we were willing to pay... Atlanta Toyota had the best deal. Maqbool Sheriff was great. He answered all our questions and got us a great deal!

Maqbool Sheriff

ct dudley
6/14/2016

"Excellent experience with both service and sales."

We brought our 2004 Avalon in June 8, 2016 for routine service and recall work. Randy Penland handled service supervision very pleasantly and expeditiously. I brought the car back to him with a check engine concern. He checked that out himself, explained the problem and told us we could continue with our planned trip before having the problem fixed. Trip went fine. While the Avalon was being serviced and the recall issue dealt with, I met with sales rep, Trey Chikumo. I wanted to look at a new Avalon and Prius as we are considering replacing our car. Trey was very pleasant, informed and helpful. I got to test drive both the Avalon and the Prius. We ruled out the Prius because of back seat space but were very impressed with the Avalon. We'll certainly return to Trey if we decide to purchase the Avalon.

Randy Penland - service Trey Chikumo - sales

Ofei123
6/08/2016

"Great Sales Person"

My salesperson is excellent, (this is my second Toyota) he is trustworthy and looks out for me. All of the staff were friendly, but Winston is Special. If you are in the market for a Toyota, you must see Winston Murray at Atlanta Toyota. He has help my Daughter, a co-worker and even advised one of my co-workers sons and they all had great things to say about his honesty. If you do not need something he will let you know. It is a grand experience.. Norma Ofei

Thomas Walls
5/13/2016

"Sales person was great!"

Based on previous reviews I saw I handpicked our sales person and called him before going down to Atlanta Toyota. Our sales person was the best I ever worked with! Trey (Tresphor Chikumo) made the whole experience comfortable and easy. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle but he also worked with us to get us the price we wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car! Call him Direct at (770) 476-8282. I promise you want be disappointed. Tom and Michele

Trey (Tresphor Chikumo)

Khan5716
5/09/2016

"Excellent customer service!!!"

My experience at Toyota at this location was excellent. All the staff was very courteous and knowledgeable, specially Mr Maqbool and Mr Anis was really very helpful. They made it very easy and convenient for me. Thank you very much.!!!

Mr Maqbool and Mr Anis

Bukunle
4/19/2016

"Pleasantly warm and knowledgeable staffs"

My experience with Trey right from the first meet and until the deal was all done was very pleasant. He respects our options and was able to guide us through. The process was made easy by him.

Trey, i forgot the name of his supervisor

Rich
3/02/2016

"Excellent dealership"

The buying experience was quick and smooth for a busy weekend. The entire process took a little over 2 hours from test drive to financing. Winston was exceptional, I will be back for my next vehicle!

Deb
2/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I am very happy with my experience. This is the third car I have bought from Atlanta Toyota. Mr. Miller treated me like family. I will refer you'll to family and friends.

Robert Miller

bwadwania
2/19/2016

"World Class service & Treatment"

This week I bought my 6th Car (2016 4runner) from Atlanta Toyota. As always they gave us world class treatment and service. Every time we go we always prefer Tresphor to help with selection & Mario for the financing. I highly recommend this dealership I live all the way in newnan ga (50miles away with plenty of Toyota in between) But i make the trip for their service.

Tresphor,Mario

Nelly1787
2/19/2016

"I m very happy with my car winston help me know what I wante"

I had a great experiece buying my car specially becouse I have 2 little ones and Winston was great helping me with everything I love it.!!!!!