Audi Glenwood Springs

Audi Service Manager

Corstiaan Westerhuis, General Manager, Audi Glenwood Springs

Corstiaan Westerhuis

February 11, 2017

"I call it the car resort"

- BW

This was my 3rd visit to Glenwood Audi service center. Professional friendly service desk with Duane and Natasha , timely, communicative. Even better is the comfortable clean waiting area with bottled water & coffee , and an awesome bike & hiking path along the Colorado River just outside the door. Drop off your car ...crusie the showroom and check out new RS8.... answer your emails on the wi-fi with a some bottled water in the comfy waiting room ... if its nice go outside and take a scenic walk along the river path. Like I said .... this is not your average car garage ... this is the car resort. cheers. BW

January 24, 2017

"Fantastic, laid back dealer!"

- J Angell

This dealership has one of those excellent no-hassle experiences, where you are told straight forward and honest information while cutting though the pain of the typical dealer experience. I worked with Alex and I must say that he is by far the best salesman I've dealt with over the years. I highly recommend going to this dealership first - even consider buying your next car remotely and having them ship the car to you if they are too far to travel to.

January 11, 2017

"Excellent Service by All"

- Sweet Sue

We were desperate for a car and found a low-milege Audi Allroad that was 3 years old. The sales staff sent pictures quickly and Alex Feller was fast and responsive to help us fix the small problems that we were not happy with. He worked quickly and I was able to pick up the car within three days. They certified the car and came under the price for the certification by 300 dollars. I was concerned about one of the wheels that was slightly damaged and he replaced it before I got there. The car drove like a luxury foreign vehicle, and was everything I was hoping for. Financing with Mike Suave was enjoyable and relaxed, all papers were in order and he even found a $500.00 rebate for us that we were not expecting! I asked them to keep the car out over night so when I arrive I could see how it started in the cold. This was not customary, but they were thrilled to accommodate my request. I was also concerned about the defrost system in Audi's but I am very pleased to say I have had no problems with this even during the first three days of epic snowfall. Alex sat with me and "held my hand" while I figured out my new car. He was available for many questions over the phone and even called me back on a Sunday (his day off) to talk with me about a floor mat that was not included at the time of sale. He had the mad mailed to me since I was over 4 hours away. Overall, I am thrilled about my experience and I look forward to working with them for the next three years until my warranty expires.