Audi North Atlanta

Jon Bush, Brand Specialist, Audi North Atlanta

Jon Bush

Brand Specialist

April 13, 2017

"Fantastic cars, but service dept. could be better."

- Car Enthusiast

For me 'Excellent Service' is not a measure of smiles, coffee, donuts, nice car loaners, water, comfortable chairs, or wi-fi access while you wait. For me 'Excellent Service' is when you show up, leave your car for a repair, and there is no reason for you to go back again, because they took full care of it. Unfortunately the approach they follow is: Let's apply this Audi Repair Guide and see if it fixes it - Return the car to the customer - If that did not work, let's repeat the process. I am too busy for this to be the approach. And if you do not come back right away, then you are in trouble because then it becomes a guarantee challenge. I felt even mistreated when I pointed out this was not right and was not willing to pay for a repair of something they did not fix right. They eventually came forward and fixed it, but the process was extremely stressful. Not a good customer service experience. In another situation, they scratched my car. Service department manager was so upset about me pointing it out that he did not even apologize. Hey! At the end I am the one that is walking away with a damaged car, and down the road, with a car that went through the body shop. Three issues here: 1. Why did that happen? 2. Why didnt the 'service consultant' checked the car and noticed that? (their inventory clearly showed the car had not damages when going in), and 3. Why did I have to feel like it was my fault? His comment, with me nearby, to a service consultant was a dismissive "if he says it happened here, we will fix it". With the car inventory on his hands! This is just one of multiple stories. I liked the sales people and I never had an issue under the original 'service management team' when I started working with this dealership many years ago. But lately, it is one thing or another that does not get taken care of properly. From silly things like giving me my car with the steering wheel and the inside door knobs dirty and greasy, to things not being taken care of properly. Do I need to change brands? With so many competing brands in the area.... why not?

March 31, 2017

"Terrible experience buying R8"

- soheil

From the beginning they were taking an extremely long time completing the sale, and wanted me to stay into the night for them to complete paperwork even though I had prior arrangements. They tried to lie and say another person was buying the car if I didn't finish it immediately, whatever. Then they sold me a car advertised as having two keys, and only gave one. Then they sold me a warranty for the glass they assured I could cancel, which ended up being a warranty for the paint. Only problem? The car wasn't painted, it had vinyl wrap over it so they couldn't even physically apply the product for the warranty. Then I cancelled all warranties, and got confirmation from Marlon Hunt that all warranties were cancelled. However, they only cancelled two of the cheapest warranties. I called the warranty company around December, they confirmed that only two were cancelled. In addition, they confirmed they had paid the dealer but I didn't get the money back for one of the warranties until February. I asked the manager for a low 1.5K for the valet key, and some other issues that they did not describe properly in their inspection on a 100K~ total deal and he was completely unreasonable and unhelpful. By the way, do NOT trust their inspections. They didn't find something obviously, and then when I had gotten back home with the car I found out that their mechanics had left off the exhaust clamps from the exhaust! They had forgotten to just screw them back on, so that's another $200~ in parts and $500~ in labor to put them back on properly. Even their own employees dread them. The manager lied to my sales person saying that I would not purchase the car if they couldn't pick me up and drive me there to close before noon or something weird, so the sales numbers look good since I bought this on the 31st. I had no problem going myself, I just didn't have a ride until something like 2PM and was in no rush to close the deal. Everything could have been avoided had they had a competent management team that didn't consist of Neal Davis. I'm sure all the problems boil down to poor management to make a couple bucks, as the employees were probably forced to work in a toxic environment. All they had to do was do a proper inspection, and give me the second key they advertised, and maybe not sell a non-refundable 1K~ warranty for paint protection when they can't even apply it to the paint. Then they continued to be rude and unhelpful as well as straight up deceitful when cancelling warranties. Completely ignoring e-mails and calls to cancel warranties, I guess that's a method of customer retention? Make it physically impossible to cancel the products and ignore the contracts. Go with a better Audi dealership if you're purchasing an Audi R8 - it shouldn't be hard to find one.

November 26, 2016

"Do not internet purchase from them!!if you internet purchase"

- Tddanz

if you internet purchase with Audi North Atlanta. You better reconsider. They misrepresented the car I purchased and will not make good on it. Specifically the tire condition. Told tires were brand new. When car arrived they were 50%. They know they screwed me and just said sorry. Sorry doesn't replace $1200 in new tires.

New 2017 Audi A4, $38905