Audi North Atlanta

Greg Savitt, Senior Audi Brand Specialist--8 years, Audi North Atlanta

Greg Savitt

Senior Audi Brand Specialist--8 years

November 26, 2016

"Do not internet purchase from them!!if you internet purchase"

- Tddanz

if you internet purchase with Audi North Atlanta. You better reconsider. They misrepresented the car I purchased and will not make good on it. Specifically the tire condition. Told tires were brand new. When car arrived they were 50%. They know they screwed me and just said sorry. Sorry doesn't replace $1200 in new tires.

October 19, 2016

"Best Dealership"

- ankithapa

Recently I bought a new Audi A3 from Audi North Atlanta. The staffs in this dealership are extremely supportive. I was facing issue since being out of country, but the guys really made it smooth for me. The sales representative assisting me with the purchase is Tres. He was knowledgeable and really help me out with all my question till date. Appreciate your effort guys, specially Tres Russell. Thanks Ankit.

August 15, 2016

"Horrible customer service"

- seahawks12

Scheduled to have a windshield replaced, not only did they forget to schedule me they forgot to order the windshield. Roy and his service manager never apologized until I went to pick up my car to take it somewhere else to get the windshield replaced. Unfortunately for me they made me wait 15 minutes until telling me my car was taken apart and I couldn't take it back. I had a similar experience when I bought new tires here as well. Audi of North Atlanta reinforces all stereotypes about car dealerships.......

New 2016 Audi A3, $39770