Auto City

Timur A

April 30, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Islandguy22

Bought a 2014 Volt here last week. Timur A. helped us out and was very patient. No hassle and overall was a great buying experience. They even had the best/most competitive priced vehicles. They even got us the best loan. Beat my credit union. Thanks guys!

April 30, 2017

"2014 mercedes benz cla 250"

- Camacho9420

Great dealership with very nice cars for good prices. Ramil was a great sales agent, he helped me get the mercedes bens of my dreams for only 20k. I was also able to get really low monthly payments and a low interest rate, which is great. I recommend this dealership to anyone whether they're looking for a cheap affirdable car, or a luxurious one. They will work with your credit and make sure you get financed.

April 29, 2017

"EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP!!!"

- RomanDrebot

I'm very happy with my new car! Thank you AutoCity! Thank you so much guys for their patience and attention. I will recommend AutoCity for all my friends!

Used 2009 Lincoln MKS, $11895