Auto Exchange

Lawrence, Kansas 66046
Auto Exchange Info
withomps44
6/19/2015

"Amazing service 1 year later... had to write a 2nd review."

I purchased my car almost a year ago (best experience I've had. LOVE the car. A week ago I had to take it in for a very rare malfunction (according to manufacturing dealer (Infiniti). I purchased an extended warranty from Matt at the time of purchase. When the warranty company received the bid from Infiniti to repair this part there was some hesitation on their part and we were worried they weren't going to hold up their end. I sent Matt a message and he called me less than 2 minutes after I sent the message, asked me what was happening, and said he would take care of it. Maybe 2 hours later the service rep called me from Infiniti and everything was approved and handled and it was all good. Even nearly a year after the purchase Matt went above and beyond to take care of a customer that he didn't have to. It's rare to experience someone going the extra mile with little to gain. I'd like to thank Matt Hendrick and Auto Exchange and absolutely recommend them to my closest friends, colleagues, and family whenever the opportunity arises, without hesitation. I can't wait to buy my next car from them. (BUT I HAVE TO) :)

Matt Hendrick

jaz
4/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I had been to sooo many dealerships. I was tired of looking. A friend talked me into stopping at Auto Exchange. WOW! Great Experience, & CAR.

Mike A. & Matt H.

derondaAA
4/14/2015

"Great experience!!"

I was very satisfied with my purchase. I got a lot more car for my money than I would have anywhere else. I went to several other dealers and felt "played"--but not here. Matt and Mike treated me more like family than a customer, and that made all the difference. I am 74 years old, and I love my sexy titanium tires! (So do my grandkids!) I would definitely do business with Mike and Matt Auto Exchange again, and I definitely recommend them to anyone.

Mike Andrade, Matt Hendrick

HSwaffo
4/02/2015

"Treated Great, Car Is Amazing!"

This deal was SO easy! Filled out credit app online and then called and spoke to Justin. He took it from there. I live in KC and the complete deal was done over the phone. Once I got to Lawrence, just did a test drive, signed the papers and I was out of there! SO EASY!. I don't have the best credit right now and they had a very fair plan to handle that in house including a complete warranty to take all the worry out of that for 4 years! I looked so many other places for almost 2 months. SO glad I waited. This VW CC looks great, always getting compliments on it. Thanks Justin! Will definitely tell others about you guys.

Justin

cdu1987
3/22/2015

"Integrity is all they Know"

Rarely do I take the opportunity to leave an extended review for anything, however, the ridiculously hard work, dignity, and compassion with which I was treated at Auto Exchange, simply cannot be discounted. While some people would exaggerate in saying that they were “at the dealership all day,” I speak in the literal when I say that these guys wouldn’t take repeated ‘no’s’ for an answer. While ensuring that they were hospitable, by delivering bottle after bottle of cold water, these guys kept the faith, and maintained a saintly-level of patience in the process. In all the transactions I have ever been a part of, my dealings with Auto Exchange have been the pinnacle of both the customer experience, and basic buyer’s comfort. But, wait there’s more! The hospitality and unsurpassed customer service offered by Jeremy Pine, and the Auto Exchange team, has continued even beyond the paperwork being signed. This team is truly not satisfied until you are 100% at ease. I never thought I would say this about a used car dealership, but I genuinely feel like I’m in “good hands,” with Auto Exchange, even after the ink has dried. I will definitely be recommending friends, family members, and anyone looking for a superbly clean, newer vehicle, to Jeremy, Matt, and Justin of the Auto Exchange team.

Jeremy Pine

Khudson
2/09/2015

"Took care from the word Hello"

Matt at auto exchange took care of us from the first "hello"! He made sure the car was right for us and made a fair deal on the price. We did an extensive test drive and even after we purchased the car and found a small problem he took care of it right away. This is our second vehicle from auto exchange, and surely not our last!

Matt

oneprice
1/30/2015

"Great Experience!"

I worked with Matt Heidrich at Auto Exchange at the recommendation of a colleague. He was fabulous! I was a reluctant shopper having lost my vehicle when someone t boned me totaling my car, and I was not looking forward to the process. He was understanding, provided pertinent advice and worked with me thru my difficult demands. He arranged fabulous financing and overcame the hurdles that were thrown at us by another difficult dealer in Lawrence. I would recommend him to anyone and have!

withomps44
8/04/2014

"Wonderful Experience and Fantastic People. "

Could not have been more pleased. The car was thousands less than similar models in the KC area. Matt Heidrich was on the ball from my initial inquiry to wiping the stickers off the windows when we rolled out. This is the first car buying experience I've had that allowed me to feel 100% comfortable recommending to family or friends. Before you buy a used vehicle check in with Matt and Auto Exchange. Thank you to everyone there for a very great deal, a great car, and a great experience. Oh, and we arrived on the lot at 1:00pm and we were headed home with the car at 2:45pm. That includes test drives, discussing our options, price, etc... signing the paperwork, and swapping everything out from the old car. You won't sit there all day and you won't deal with a "Used car guy".

Matt and Mike

emilied5237
5/25/2014

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

I was looking for a particular used Acura MDX and had been searching online and looking for some time. I hadn't found the price point I was looking for, so I continued to search for a few months until the perfect car came up at Auto Exchange. I paused for awhile because the price point was almost TOO good to be true. I immediately messaged the dealership to ask some questions about the car. They immediately got back to me and I went to look at it the very next day. Matt Heidrich, the General Manager, was the person who helped me. He greeted me with a smile and answered every question I had with complete honesty. He even pointed out a paint chip that I might not have noticed stating it was the only thing he noticed wrong on the vehicle! Now that is honesty! He was not pushy and was happy to spend as much time with me as I needed to feel comfortable. Its hard making a big decision like purchasing a vehicle, so I needed a day or so to think about it. I didn't want to lose the car to someone else, but I wasn't ready to buy right then. Matt didn't think twice about giving me the time I needed. He didn't try to keep me there, get me to fill out a credit application, ask how he could reach me, etc. There was nothing "salesy" about him. I did voluntarily give him my contact info because he said he would call me if someone else was interested in it and give me "the first right of refusal" which put my mind at ease about leaving and thinking a bit more. I was able to communicate with him easily via text and cell phone even after business hours! We all come up with questions after we leave, and I certainly did. It took me three days, and three visits back, and we bought the car! The price points there are so good, that there isn't a lot of negotiating room to be had, but I would rather have that and know what I am getting, then have to mess around over price not knowing if I am truly paying a good price or not. It is what it is. The price on my car was extremely fair. They also don't hesitate to show you the vehicle report/carfax before purchase and they are extremely honest on how they come to their price. I would absolutely recommend them and if I buy a used car again, I will absolutely go back to purchase my next vehicle there and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Matt and Auto Exchange for helping me get my dream car! -Katie, Kansas City

dbellfi
11/25/2013

"I just had to share that this place and Matt Heidrich are..."

I just had to share that this place and Matt Heidrich are both awesome. I have purchased two cars from Auto Exchange and they were both the best deals around and the best process to get them. I live in Colorado and I was able to purchase the cars without ever driving them and feel comfortable making the purchase. The cars were ready when I arrived and the paperwork took less than 30 minutes. Even if you live out of state, you need to get your next vehicle here. I checked the prices around in both states and Auto Exchange had the best prices. EVEN with the trip to get them!