Auto Gallery Inc

Jason Mendoza

August 13, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Janet Holland

My husband and I visited Auto Gallery in Gainesville last week after seeing a vehicle on the internet. we were greeted by Marcela and took a test drive. We did not pursue purchase and she was fine with that - no pressure whatsoever. We returned a couple of days later, Maracela was off but Jason was helpful in answering our questions and we decided to purchase a 2012 Lincoln MKX. We traded in our 2000 Lexus and felt they gave us a fair trade in value. Our buying experience was low key, both sales advisers were just that - how can we help you and how can we answer your questions. We were impressed with Jason, Marcela and E who handled closing paperwork. I really got the feeling that these employees work as a team to insure a great buying experience. If you are in the market to purchase a vehicle, I would highly recommend Auto Gallery of Gainesville and ask for Jason or Marcela.

Marcela Dyer
Jason Mendoza

August 13, 2017

"Straightforward, Honest and Fair"

- Gary Moore

I was looking for a specific vehicle and had been in the market for a few months. Once I found the truck at Auto Gallery, Sergio, the G.M. was moving the vehicle from the front display and was happy to connect me with Maribel who was the salesperson that greeted me. Even though it was close to closing time, she was eager and willing to allow me to go over the truck and test drive it for the first time. I mentioned we were going on vacation the next day and if it was still there upon our return, I would be back. She scheduled a follow up call for the day of my return and invited me back to revisit. Maribel and Sergio worked hard to meet my requests including having the vehicle inspected by a third party (franchised dealer) and making some minor repairs. They were also able to give a fair price on my trade and connected all the dots to make me and my wife feel good about the purchase and the experience. I applaud Maribel for her soft approach, diligent follow up and strong desire to please the customer. I appreciate Sergio's involvement and candor to make the numbers work for us and helping to ensure we can be confident in recommending this dealership in the future. Thank you Auto Gallery!

Maribel Acosta
Sergio Coreno

July 15, 2017

"Divine Appointment!"

- Greg and Stephanie

My wife and I had spent all day Friday looking for a new vehicle since our van died. Saturday morning we went to Gainesville to continue our search. We had no knowledge of Auto Gallery and passed it going to the store for some sunscreen. We then turned and went back to check out the inventory because it looked great from the road. We were met by Dairie Miranda. Less than a minute later we realized that she wasn't your typical car salesperson. She was very patient, kind, knowledgeable about the inventory, and immediately gave us ideas that we hadn't thought of. She found us a vehicle at a different location and went with us to look at it. We were also blessed to meet her sister at the Cumming location. We then laughed and had a lot of fun on our test drive. Needless to say the car was perfect for us. Very clean and drove like new. Ashley helped us with all the financial paperwork and was a joy. She made everything so easy and smooth. After we bought the car, my wife and I feel like we made true friends in the process. If you need a quality pre-owned vehicle, go see them PERIOD. You will not be disappointed with them or the quality of inventory this company has! Ask for Dairie in Gainesville.

Dairie Miranda