Auto Gallery Inc

F&I Manager

April 14, 2017

"09 Chevey Silverado "

- Sammywatkinsii

I sammy watkins, looked so long for a truck and couldn't find one in my price range, luckly after searching I came upon Marcela, a car sales lady who sold me the truck I have today. Marcela is one of the best spokesperson, car sales lady I've every spoken to, she greeted me with much respect and had a smile on her face the entire time. Also she offered snacks, and made, me and my family feel like home and welcomed. She's a keeper! If the world had more people like her in it, then the world would be less chaotic!

April 05, 2017

"Forbidden to Test Drive"

- andrewamarsh

Their customer service seemed friendly, except the first thing I was asked was, "Do you have an appointment?". That made me feel like I was intruding. Soon I was told I was not allowed to test drive without pre-approved financing. Guys! Do you actually WANT to sell vehicles?!?! I speculated that was a tactic to get me into their office to get paper work started. Regardless, I don't like tactics and I don't like resistance when I want to drop 23K on a truck. They had a truck that was tops on my list but I left and never thought about returning. A week later I test drove and purchased a truck from another dealership.

March 30, 2017

"my fiancé and I had the best experience with jason. "

- katiedustin9697

Jason was such an amazing sales advisor. he answered my phone call when i called to ask about our camaro that we bought. then he helped us until the day we drove off with it. i highly recommend this dealership and jason. we will definitely buy something again from them.

Used 2014 BMW 428i, $29500