Auto Gallery Inc

Michelle Hernandez

Marcela  Dyer, Sales Advisor, Auto Gallery Inc

Marcela Dyer

March 21, 2017

"We got just what we wanted!"

- EC Athens

We were in search of a very specific vehicle and Maribel and the team at auto gallery had just the one we were looking for. And it was a low mileage vehicle. They were accommodating and even took pictures of the exterior of things they thought we would want to see before we made the drive. Their dealership was busy with people from several states away. Made me realize they have good buyers and a great crew.

March 20, 2017

"Worth the 3 hr drive"

- kpax44

I had been doing random searches for several months to see if I could locate a used Durango R/T in excellent condition with the options I wanted, or should I just buy new.and get exactly what I want. Surprisingly Auto Gallery had a vehicle almost exactly what I was looking for, the question now was condition and price. I made the 3 hr drive from TN and met with Maribel upon arriving. She walked through the features of the vehicle and was very knowledgeable on features I was not familiar with. the Condition was near perfect, and following my thorough inspection and test drive It was time to sit down and talk. With her assistance working with Sergio we were able to negotiate a reasonable finance rate as well as great price for an exceptional vehicle for $30,000 less than I would have paid for a new one. Gina quickly prepared the paperwork and clearly explained all documents as I completed the signing process. AAA+++

March 08, 2017

"Purchased a used truck"

- Keith

I found the Ford f150 on cars guru. Called on Friday evening and spoke to Marcela she was very knowledgeable and gave me all the information on the truck I was interested in. I made the 2 hour drive from Rome to Gainesville on Saturday morning. The truck was just as described with no suprises. Marcela was very professional and worked hard to get me the price I needed. Just a few short hours later I left with the truck I wanted at the price I wanted and was a very satisfied customer. Very much enjoyed my first experience with this dealer and Marcela. Thanks for making finding my truck a great experience.

Used 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV, $42612