Auto Gallery Inc

Michelle Hernandez

Jason Mendoza, Sales Advisor, Auto Gallery Inc

Jason Mendoza

June 24, 2017

"Ashley is a superstar!!"

- DAVID Fig

I am a sales director and know talent when I see it. She took time to help us and she played both, financing and sales in our transaction. She definitely knows how to do both at a high rate of service. She knew when to push, when to pull back and really showed that she was interested in our needs. She seemed top rate in comparison to others that were supporting sales at the store. She took it a step further and followed up with us on her own time. Great customer service!!!

Ashley Miranda

June 13, 2017

"Wonderful customer service! "

- Smoky Mountain Girl

We had an excellent experience at Auto Gallery ! We live in Tennessee and were searching for a small pickup with some pretty exacting features so had problems finding exactly what we wanted. I found a Ranger Pickup with extended cab and standard transmission online at Auto Gallery and spoke with Maribel Acosta on the phone to get more information before we drove down . She was so helpful and we decided to make the drive to take a look. She even clarified directions and "talked us in" when our GPS led us astray. We loved the truck but had one other less expensive option to look at with another dealer. Maribel asked us to consider buying as it was the last day of the month, but was very understanding of our need to look at the other vehicle and we never were pressured or badgered in any way . Maribel offered to come in the next day, on her day off, if we decided to make the purchase. After looking at the other truck, we decided the one at Auto Gallery was far superior. Marcela stepped in to help out at the request of Maribel and she was just as professional and helpful as Maribel had been. These ladies know their stuff ! The transaction was quickly accomplished and we were happy with every aspect of our deal .

Maribel Acosta
Marcela Dyer

May 31, 2017

"Great Place to Buy a Used Cr"

- Taxman

I have had over 80 cars since I was 16. I've been on a lot of car lots to purchase both new and used cars. I've encountered many car sales persons so I have a lot to compare with. I went to Auto Gallery to look at a specific car I saw on their web site. I called ahead to be sure the vehicle was still on the lot and spoke with a very young lady who told me to ask for her when I arrived. When I got to the lot she showed me the car I was initially interested in. I was not impressed with that vehicle but they had a large selection of high end vehicles. She took the time to let me drive 3 other vehicles and I selected the last one I drove. I never felt rushed or pressured in any way. I was allowed to drive the vehicle to my home and pick up my wife and drive her back to the lot so she could see the car too. We purchased the vehicle the next day at a great price.

Dairie Miranda