Auto Group of San Antonio

Joe Barry

Angel Sisk, Sales Representative, Auto Group of San Antonio

Angel Sisk

April 24, 2017

"Nice to purchase a vehIcke without the hassling. "

- michaelgarciasa

Mike was outstanding to work with, friendly honest and very knowledgabke. It was a fresh experience working with the auto group. Their attention to customer service was goood, nice facility and everybody was very friendly

April 23, 2017

"Just went to test drive,..."

- MichelleSWA737

We had been looking at vehicles for about a year, and had pretty much come down to two vehicles, Ford Explorer or GMC Acadia. Being a previous owner of a Ford Explorer, I was partial to them, but my eye caught this Acadia. I didn't know how they drove and wanted to just test drive one. I already knew my budget and where I wanted to stay. Joe Barry was amazing, so helpful, no pressure, got my CarFax review which came back spotless. Joe made my car buying experience so easy. I didn't feel pressured or hassled at all. I walked out of there feeling flabbergasted. Thank you Joe, for all you did and made my car buying experience Top Notch! From walking in to walking out, EVERYONE was a great team. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle, to DEFINITELY check out Auto Group of San Antonio.

April 23, 2017

"2005 Toyota Tacoma Purchase"

- M

Joe Barry was great to work with. I was offered a very reasonable price right off the bat andJoe was willing to negotiate on price and repairs I would definitely recommend Joe and the business.

Used 2013 Ford Escape, $12987