Auto Group of San Antonio

Mike Bajorek

March 25, 2017

"Great service. "

- BM

I bought a great truck at a great price and the help I received was excellent. I'm very happy with my purchase. Joe Barry was very helpful as well.

March 25, 2017

"#1 Used Car Dealer"

- Ford F150

Superb company with professionals throughout. Starting with Angel who I meet while searching for truck online. I came from another state to purchase this vechicle. True professional...honest , patient and not pushy. I have bought new and used vechicle from multiple states and they are truly #1. Make this your first stop for car search and I assure you it is the only one you need. Plus will save you time, gas and MONEY. The billboards states they pay $500 more than CARMAX if you are trading in a car.

March 22, 2017

"Awesome "

- A Deolio Rosario

they handle my situation with care and got me what I wanted and we're very attentive to our needs an everything thank you Angel and her team.

Used 2013 Dodge Durango, $21000