Auto Group of San Antonio

Joe Barry

August 17, 2017

"Friendly and courteous"

- G & A

We bought a Jeep Wrangler from here. Our salesman, Dana Napier, was very professional and courteous. We were introduced to several other employees who were also very friendly and helpful. The service department was very prompt in getting the jeep ready for us since we were on a time schedule. Overall, the "buying" experience was great. We will definitely keep them in mind for our next vehicle purchase. G & A

Dana Napier
Mike Newman

August 15, 2017

"It was awesome!!!"

- Smokey825

I was stuck without a vehicle and Bob Stuard brought the car to my work for test drive then acted as my uber and gave me ride home at the end of the day!! he was awesome!!

Bob Stuard

August 14, 2017

"No hassle car buying experience"

- 997 nut

From the moment I made a call to them about a car I saw advertised, everyone at the Auto Group made me feel like they really wanted to earn my business. What impressed me the most about them was their candidness and honesty. During the test drive of the Porsche Carrera I was interested in, they did not pretend like they knew everything about the car. They presented the facts about the car available to them and what they have done in terms of the inspections. The actual transaction involving the trade in and the purchase was easy and clear as well. This was one of the few times driving out of a dealership where I felt like I was treated fairly. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had! I want to thank Angel and Mike for being so patient and extremely professional throughout the process.

Mike Bajorek