Auto Market

Chayse Reed, Services, Auto Market

Chayse Reed

Services

January 06, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service! "

- Marcus

Steve at AutoMarketAZ in Scottsdale, AZ was great! I bought a used truck from him in Dec 2016. Although the truck was “As-is,” the attention Steve paid, to making sure the truck was delivered to me in “As-promised” condition was noteworthy. It mattered more to him that I was happy and satisfied with my purchase, than whether or not the truck was new. He even took the truck to the dealer to trouble-shoot an issue that could not be corrected in-house. In the end, I picked up my truck with all issues fixed. I am very satisfied. Thanks for all your hard work Steve!

October 18, 2016

"Excellent"

- johnson3394

Amazing service that went beyond my expectation. They are not pushy what so ever. I drove all the way from New Mexico to purchase this vehicle and it was everything they said it was. The good and the bad with the vehicle and were not pushy at all to try and sell it to me. They are very professional with every aspect of the dealership. I will be going back to them the next time i need a new vehicle. Thank you for everything and keep it up.

October 13, 2016

"Great service and great to work with"

- JUSTIN HIGGS

Found the perfect car for me and everything went great from start to finish. Did have some initial problems with the car but Steve and Victoria worked to make sure everything was taken care of and that I was happy. Thank you for all your work!

Used 2012 Nissan Leaf, $8495