Auto Market

501 N. Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

finch2o
2/10/2016

"Helpful"

Victoria is great. She was friendly and didn't give up trying to help me find a bank that would work with me even though I had a recent repo.

unite15
1/08/2016

"unreal customer service"

its my second car that i purchase here, and the experience has been a 5+. i dont feel pushed coming to this place nor do i feel preasured nore judged by the size of my wallet. victoria ahem has been nothing but fun nice and very straight forward with the purchase. she put everything on the table and i love that i dont feel like the seller is trying to convince me to buy she is educating me on the facts and what they can do for me. i will never go somewere else unless i move out of arizona i drive 40 minutes to come here. great cars great deals great experiences....

RobRoberts81
1/04/2016

"Dec 2015 purchase, BMW 135I"

After several emails back and forth with Beatriz H. I pulled the trigger to head to Auto Market AZ. I have had horrible past experiences with small dealerships, but how wrong I was as I stepped foot in the door. From the moment I walked onto the lot I was not harassed by anyone which was a relief. When I walked in the door, I was greeted by a young man who was beyond helpful. Asked what vehicle or vehicle's I was looking at, right away he pulled the car out, and I was test driving car within 15 minutes of arriving. Once I had gotten back to the dealer I sat down with Beatriz who walked me through what I should expect for a loan and interest due to me having a chp7 BK. While I was driving she had prepared all the paper work and had it all ready for me. I dealt with Beatriz from the start to finish which was a dream, had no issue, no need to haggle or anything. She dealt with the bank and did all the fighting to get me the best deal and I was left in AWE as she got me way below what we were expecting. I can't explain how easy this process was, and from other reviews I can't agree more with them. entire process was flawless and fast. Since I got home I have passed her information on to several friends who are looking for their next vehicle purchase and will be checking them out. I will continue to recommend them as I don't even have a single complaint. Top customer service, very professional, and my best experience of purchasing a vehicle in the past 13yrs. I highly encourage you to don't second guess or rules this wonderful small dealership!...

Bridget Brooks
12/31/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I will never go to a big dealership again! Victoria was wonderful and went out off her way for me. I got into a dream car that I never could have thought about owning at better pricing and payments then any large dealer I have ever been too! Thank you to Victoria and everyone at Auto Market. I will never go anywhere else for a new car

Chriscj1982
12/12/2015

"Very pleasant and efficient "

I was helped by Beatriz who was very helpful and pleasant during my whole experience. They also honored my employee discount from my job which was great.

johnt
11/19/2015

"SOLID DEALERSHIP"

Worked with Victoria Ahern she did a great job! new what she talking about ,not pushing just right of sales .looked up Kelly blue book so I know I was getting a good deal .Great setting up financing every thing went very smoothly ! .Then I worked with Steve Dagher the recon manager great job! Had coolant level light on it was low he filled it up and told me it go's low he would set a appointment at to fix what ever the problem was right away not to worry great to see at a used car dealer.Cars were very clean you good tell they really cared about quality of there cars nice!! told them I would be back next year to get another car.

Sarahglenn09
10/27/2015

"Extremely Helpful!"

When buying my car at Auto Market I was pleasantly surprised when I received the care that I did. They were extremely helpful and completely understanding with my current financial situation. They explained everything very thoroughly to my partner and I, and made sure we knew exactly what were getting ourselves into by purchasing a car through Auto Market. I would highly recommend future buyers to go through Auto Market! You will definitely receive the care you need!

lorenac
9/13/2015

"Excellent!!!!"

The customer service was excellent. They were fast and courteous. I bought vehicles at other dealerships before only to be there for a few hours while they worked on paperwork. Everyone at this dealership was friendly and not pushy. I purchased a BMW x5 for my mother who's car was totalled. They explained everything about the car and I was out the door within a few minutes. My mother loves the vehicle. And we are very pleased with the vehicle and the price. I would definitely be returning to auto market if I am ever in the market to purchase another vehicle as well as recommend them to everyone. I am extremely satisfied with there service as well as the vehicle i purchased!!!!??

Rickh27
9/12/2015

"Very great place to buy a vehicle "

Went threw this dealer to get my truck I am very happy with the service I received from them i will be going threw them in the future for any other vehicle and i will be referring everyone to them

CourtneyS
9/12/2015

"My Experience"

Hard time purchasing elsewhere.This place took care of me and got me into a very nice vehicle & have been very patient with me along the way ! Hit a few bumps in the road , but They will do what they can to help their customers , I've seen nothing like it ! I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a good RELIABLE car !

Reviews of Victoria Ahern