Auto Market

Services
Steve  Dagher, Recon/Buyer , Auto Market

Recon/Buyer

August 16, 2017

"Great deal, good people"

- A. Chanouha

If you are expecting the gimmicks of the big dealerships, then you are in the wrong place. There is no red carpet service here. What you get is honest price for a used car. Yes it is a used car so set your expectation right, do your homework researching the vehicle and bring your check book. The folks at Auto Market AZ will work with you on minor things that you notice ex: a worn tire or the like but they can't help you with major items because they are operating on a very thin margin. The allowed me to take the car to a mechanic before I purchased it. They were very nice. Steve Dagher is a very friendly guy and if you meet Sadir that would be because you are asking for something that will break their bank :-). That does't mean that he wouldn't try to help you. Victoria Ahern was the nicest of the bunch. May be I'm biased because I dealt with her the most. I gave her my information and left and when I came back after work, my paperwork was done it took less than 15 minutes to sign and drive.

August 15, 2017

"Best car buying experience from a dealer ...EVER! "

- Mr. Brown

I was looking to trade in my 2006 BMW 530xi for another BMW. I had already been to several other lots and got "low balled" on my trade-in value and not the best customer service nor first impression. As a result of my frustration other dealers I decided to call first and apply online for pre-approval before even going to the lot. I got approved and went to go see the car that I applied for HOWEVER, when I got there in person I seen about seven other vehicles that I was also interested in. (In other words... they have a really nice selection of pre-owned Europeon cars.) I ended up test driving about six of them! lol :-D Each time they let me go off by myself and take as much time as I wanted to inspect and drive each car. When I finally decided on a BMW 335i they were willing to negotiate the price and gave me the maximum amount for my trade in. The tread wear on my new car was pretty worn out on two of the tires so at first they were willing to swap the tires and rims on another car and put it on mine but they weren't compatible with the TPM. Soooooo instead, Sadir put an entire brand new set of tires on my car at half the cost to me. :-) ...very fair! They also have the option to purchase a full bumper-to-bumper warranty at the time of purchase that is equivalent to the original manufacters warranty. Which basically covers almost everything with zero deductible and no out of pocket costs for repairs! AWESOME! Hands down!... this the best used dealer that I have dealt with thus far. Everyone from the Owner to the sales people to the service tech were very polite, friendly, and informative with no pressure. I HIGHLY recommend this dealer!

Chayse Reed

June 09, 2017

"A wonderful experience from start to finish!"

- Abbey R

I have to honestly say that this was the best car buying experience I've ever had! Victoria was amazing! She made me feel at ease....no high pressure sales tactics, excellent follow through, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely return!

Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado, $17995