Auto Market

Recon/Buyer

May 22, 2017

"Graduation Gift"

- TeamAnthony

We've purchased a vehicle for our son. This was a special graduation gift for his great effort throughout his high school career. We searched online and found the right vehicle we were looking for- great condition, low mileage, four wheel drive, great interior and at a great price. We found Auto Market and were pleasantly surprised. After a test drive- we were literally in and out of the dealership within 40 minutes! We called the bigger dealers- called some of them and never got a return call. We also looked at a vehicle we really wanted at one of the bigger dealers but was mislead with a different price when we arrived. Victoria Ahern at Auto Market in Scottsdale was a delight to work with. Professional and detailed- she was courteous and answered all of our questions. Personalized service at a great price with the quality you expect. Thank you!

May 07, 2017

"Victoria did an excellent job!"

- Ujt1084

Victoria made our experience great buying the volvo and i would recommend her to anyone but....the mechanic failed to do the oil change, cabin air filter which was super super dirty. I had to come out of pockets.

April 10, 2017

"07 Silverado "

- Gipson_T

Auto Market AZ found the exact vehicle I was looking for within a week of requesting. I was specific about what I wanted, and the exceeded all of my expectations. Victoria worked to get the financing I need to fit my budget and even delivered the truck to my front door. Thank you Auto Market for helping me get into my beautiful Chevy

Sadir Hamad