Auto Market

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Auto Market

Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Judi Boyd
2/21/2015

"Great experience "

I had a great experience with everyone at the dealership. They were all very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend them to friends and family.

shaerenae
2/15/2015

"Quick & easy transaction"

We are new to the Phoenix area, and we have been looking for a good X5. We stopped by to test drive one we saw on their website. We fell in love with the car, and in less than 2 hours, we were out the door! They are very friendly, fast, efficient and knowledgeable. We'll be back when it's time to trade the big truck in for a car.

NicW
2/14/2015

"Not your typical car dealership!"

We went in with a car in mind and the process took less than 2 hours! They didn't try to over sell their vehicle and actually listened to what we wanted and needed.

smigon
2/13/2015

"You have a repeat customer in me!"

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Everyone from the GM to the porter was friendly and dropped everything to help us if we had a question. We were made to feel welcome and important, and I would definitely buy from them again or recommend them to a friend. We took the car to an independent mechanic (BMW) and they checked it over. They found a cracked valve cover and that the car didn't have the MP3 connection that was advertised. Within a day they had found us the new valve cover and had taken the car to a great car stereo shop that was able to give me the jack I needed for my IPod. I left the lot very happy, and will be back as a repeat customer.

hugom
1/23/2015

"Great customer service!"

I live in Santa Fe New Mexico and I found the car online, I wasn't too sure if I was gonna like the car, I know pictures are deceiving. Once I got to the dealer and checked out the car I was very pleased by the condition of the car. We did the deal, paperwork and I was on My way home. I had a good experience with them. The online reviews was what drove me to them. Hugo M.

MarshaB
1/15/2015

"They went out of their way to find my car!"

I looked at a couple of other cars on their lot as well as many other places. When I explained what I needed, they found a Subaru Outback that filled my needs. The car is a beauty and they worked with me on the price. It was a pleasure working with everybody in the company. Thank you!!

Clint
1/03/2015

"GMC Sierra "

I recently totaled my Yukon in North Dakota due to weather conditions and needed a truck desperately before heading back for work. Victoria worked to get me approved with a bank at an affordable monthly rate and I couldn't be an happier with my purchase! There were no hidden fees, and all pricing discussions were done in from of me. Victoria was extremely friendly and I would recommend everyone to go work with her! Thank you Auto Market for finding me the 4x4 GMC Sierra 1500 that I was looking for!

lutrell
11/18/2014

"No Hassle, Very Professional/friendly"

If your looking for a great used car and at great price, and not feel pressured to buy. This is the place. I felt welcome and mgrs are great and all the stuff as well. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Victoria, Ricio, front desk, management were great! Thanks

November 20, 2014

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us here at Auto Market AZ! We wish you safe travels in your new 2006 BMW 325i and look forward to seeing you again soon! Best Regards, Auto Market AZ

aaronschwartz
11/12/2014

"An Absolute Pleasure "

This was by far the most laid back and friendly dealership I've ever been in. Everyone is professional and courteous and seems to go out of their way to help you. The facility is neat and clean as expected. The cars on the lot all seem hand selected and are all in excellent condition. I saw a car in the back that caught my eye, but the salesman said there were problems with it and it won't be up for sale until they are corrected. Wow! A dealership that actually goes through and inspects the cars! A+ Experience overall!

November 20, 2014

On behalf us all of us at Auto Market AZ, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here with us. Enjoy your new Cadillac CTS and come visit us again soon! Victoria Ahern Finance Assistant

SerchVp
11/05/2014

"Great experience!"

I was looking at car dealers close to me, and ran across a Auto Market, looked at their inventory online and ran across this Honda Civic that I really liked so I went in there and asked to see the car, they were really friendly and I test drove it the same day, so I applied for it, i was a lil concerned because of my lack of credit, but I got approved, at first the payments were a lil higher than I wanted, but they worked hard to find me a good deal, I am very happy with the purchase.

November 20, 2014

Congratulations on your new Honda Civic! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that our team here could provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Auto Market Team

Reviews of Victoria Ahern