Auto Market

501 N. Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ed In Oklahoma City
4/14/2015

"100% Interest In My Experience Being Exceptional"

After having communicated online numerous times with Beatriz Hernandez, I purchased a 2008 Audi A6 at a better than reasonable price. Consequently, I traveled to Scottsdale, AZ, to take delivery of the auto one week ago tomorrow i.e Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Greeted by Brenda upon my morning arrival, I soon became acquainted with Victoria Ahern, Finance Manager and Anthony & Chayse, the onsite auto techs. Of course, there were several little things that needed to be done before my trip home and I still have to address some lingering system faults, but everything possible was corrected, to include replacing a tire, and all of that was accomplished in a timely manner with each Auto Market AZ being absolutely friendly and professional. When purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, a buyer is best served to be realistic and flexible and acknowledge the "nature of the beast". A buyer must assess his goal and the degree to which it is achieved. The entire staff acted as though they enjoyed the work and they were going to make certain that I enjoyed the experience. I also encountered a previously undetected rear brake pad issue that required new pads immediately upon my return to Oklahoma City for which I requested reimbursement from Beatriz which was approved with no attempt to ignore a legitimate transactional request. In my long career of managing financial institutions, I never encountered the level of customer service that I experienced at Auto Market AZ. They will be recommended by me as opportunities present themselves and I will contact them again when I am ready to purchase another auto. The auto marketing industry should be proud, both in Arizona and nationally, of the image that Auto Market AZ presents.

Ms. M.S.
4/08/2015

"MS. M.S. - " APPRECIATION""

Great experience from start to finish. Warm welcome, treated like family, no pressure, good advise. The team is focused on meeting objectives. Made the impossible more than possible. Went out of their way to make a purchase of choice happen. Great team, super service through whole process and after. HIGHLY RECOMMEND - due to my more than positive experience. THANK YOU TEAM AZ AUTOMARKET

TEAM EFFORT

Mrs.JAK
3/25/2015

"Best & Friendliest Car Buying Experience"

We came in after a month of searching for a BMW 7 series from all over Phoenix. We test drove the vehicle and checked out everything. A few issues came up that they reassured us they would take care of if we were purchasing, which was good to know. The staff was very welcoming, no pressure at all. After the test drive we decided to continue to shop around and do more research. We read all the reviews and decided to go back. We were set on a price that we would not exceed...no exceptions. If they couldn't meet us at that price we would simply have to walk. To our astonishment they came down in price and we were more than pleased! It was an incredible deal and they kept their word and all the issues were fixed. We appreciate their willingness to go above and beyond. Being reputable in this business is what will bring back loyal customers. This is by far the best car buying experience that I have had the pleasure to complete (and we have bought quite a few cars from both large and small dealers). We definitely will be back to purchase other cars for our children.

Thomas n Robin
3/14/2015

"Best Car buying experience ever!!"

I did not know this could be possible, but this has been the most PLEASANT car buying experience EVER!! No pressure or gimmicks; honest people who enjoy their business. They let us take the car to an Audi mechanic for a buyers inspection, who found a few items that were not major, but would need to be taken care of. When we took the report back to Sadir, he simply said "Fine, we'll take care of these items"...and they did. They were very fair with price and financing was a breeze; Beatriz was awesome to work with. I already told Sadir, we will be buying our next car here!

Judi Boyd
2/21/2015

"Great experience "

I had a great experience with everyone at the dealership. They were all very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend them to friends and family.

shaerenae
2/15/2015

"Quick & easy transaction"

We are new to the Phoenix area, and we have been looking for a good X5. We stopped by to test drive one we saw on their website. We fell in love with the car, and in less than 2 hours, we were out the door! They are very friendly, fast, efficient and knowledgeable. We'll be back when it's time to trade the big truck in for a car.

NicW
2/14/2015

"Not your typical car dealership!"

We went in with a car in mind and the process took less than 2 hours! They didn't try to over sell their vehicle and actually listened to what we wanted and needed.

smigon
2/13/2015

"You have a repeat customer in me!"

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Everyone from the GM to the porter was friendly and dropped everything to help us if we had a question. We were made to feel welcome and important, and I would definitely buy from them again or recommend them to a friend. We took the car to an independent mechanic (BMW) and they checked it over. They found a cracked valve cover and that the car didn't have the MP3 connection that was advertised. Within a day they had found us the new valve cover and had taken the car to a great car stereo shop that was able to give me the jack I needed for my IPod. I left the lot very happy, and will be back as a repeat customer.

hugom
1/23/2015

"Great customer service!"

I live in Santa Fe New Mexico and I found the car online, I wasn't too sure if I was gonna like the car, I know pictures are deceiving. Once I got to the dealer and checked out the car I was very pleased by the condition of the car. We did the deal, paperwork and I was on My way home. I had a good experience with them. The online reviews was what drove me to them. Hugo M.

MarshaB
1/15/2015

"They went out of their way to find my car!"

I looked at a couple of other cars on their lot as well as many other places. When I explained what I needed, they found a Subaru Outback that filled my needs. The car is a beauty and they worked with me on the price. It was a pleasure working with everybody in the company. Thank you!!

Reviews of Beatriz Hernandez