Auto Market

501 N. Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

sbond0988
8/24/2016

" Great Service!"

Victoria and Steve have been so easy to work with from the very beginning. No games or tricks just straight talk and a genuine desire to help me through the process as stress-free as possible. I test drove the car in the morning and drove it off the lot a few hours later after Victoria helped me get better financing than I came in with and having traded in my old car to them for a reasonable price. Also, Steve has been great, fixing many issues in the car at no additional cost to me, most of which we agreed upon during signing but a few that were not spotted at that point. Overall a great experience!

bnnjmmn
8/21/2016

"Amazing experience"

At the end of a long day (all weekend), exhausted from looking at dozens of cars at some of the big name lots, we stopped at this little unassuming.g clean little corner lot and our lives were changed. All the staff are friendly and professional however, in our case Beatriz H. came through for us beyond what we could ever have dreamed. She found us amazing financing, worked with us on the price of the car, through in some little extras and just made the whole experience pleasant and dignified. There was never any back room secret meetings, she worked the deal with the owner openly within earshot. I have already recommended Auto Market to friends and family or anyone that I know is in the market. We are already planning our second purchase from them. They are a great family and they treat that way.

nissanleaf1
7/15/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone at Automarket was very helpful, not pushy, and accommodating of my schedule. I would recommend buying a car from them to any of my friends. The haggle process was short and professional.

Charlesbp5
6/23/2016

"Best buying experience hands down! "

First off. I hardly ever write reviews. However the customer service along can't go unnoticed. Victoria helped me through the whole process. It was not like most dealers where you sit around for a few hours.. No, I was in and out of her dealer in hour and half tops. I drove away with a quality car, quality vehicle protection plan, and a better state of mind. Victoria jumped through hoops for me. For that I can't thank auto market enough. To add on a great dealer price that no one could beat! I would suggest this dealer in purchasing your next vehicle without a doubt. And will be bringing family and friends into their direction. Thank you again Victoria

Cjninis
6/17/2016

"Tori is the best "

This is my second vehicle I bought from tori she always takes care of me and gets me exactly what I want. I will always buy vehicles from her. Thanks so much for getting me my diesel Tori. :)

Josiemoreno
6/07/2016

"A wonderful and exciting experience. I loved It..."

I was in search for a Mini Cooper and found one in on Auto Marts Wed site. Left my name and phone number and that I was interested in it. Within 30 minutes a young lady called me and asked when I would like to come down and test drive it. She was very helpful and pleasant. I told her I would be there about 1 pm. Everyone in the office was very helpful and courteous. There was a few setbacks on my part but they made it possible for me to purchase my Dream car. I am Happy And Pleased with my experience at Auto Market. And I would definitely come back and would recommend them to my friends and family. I would like to extend my gratitude and Thanks to Owner and all his employees. You made my Dream come true.

daniel nasibu
6/04/2016

"Good people you will know them if you talk to them."

I thought this company wasn't that good until i tried, i don't know what to say but, thank you guys i got the car i needed and in good condition one more thing thank you for holding it for 2 months for me.

jgwilso2
6/01/2016

"Went out of their way to help me"

Not only did I get a fantastic deal on my BMW, they went out of their way to help me during the entire process. I honestly don't think i'll ever buy a car from anywhere else, ever again.

Joanne Dionigi-Parisi
5/13/2016

"AWESOME!!!!"

I recently purchased a beautiful, clean, 540i BMW for my daughter attending ASU! Beatriz, our Salesgirl, was courteous, fun, and professional! Sadir Hamad, the owner, was fantastic!! I plan on purchasing another car from them in the Fall! Thank you!!

TIMOTHYFRAZIER
5/05/2016

"A1WESOME"

For my first time of buying a new car it was an awesome experience. They have my business I would recommend them highly. Thank you Tori

Reviews of Sadir Hamad