Auto Market

501 N. Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jen C
5/29/2015

"Exceptional car buying experience!"

I cannot say enough about what an easy experience it was purchasing a car from Auto Market. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our purchase. I have and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

nelliebmw
5/19/2015

"Great Experience! Good Customer Service"

We had a great experience. Customer service was great friendly staff. We would recommend it to others.

PamelaM
5/06/2015

"Everyone that works here is so helpful and no stress :)"

The loan process went very smooth. Victoria was extremely helpful and professional and responded to every question I had. She really knows her position and works with you in any situation. Chayse was immediately helpful when we came on the lot the first time. Beatriz was also extremely helpful with information on a car that my mom would like to find. I would and have recommended Auto Market AZ to everyone I know. Everyone new what they were doing.

Mtnolan
5/05/2015

"Stress free and quick!"

I had been looking for a used Subaru and found one at Auto Market. Made an appt. for a test drive- loved it and drove away within an hour and a half. Victoria was very knowledgable about the car and very pleasant to deal with.

Rey1903
5/03/2015

"Very good experience "

Very good dealer didn't waste my time, I wanted to buy a car and they help me out. The staff there were real nice and knew what they were doing. I recommend it to anyone Who is interested in buying a car.

Ed In Oklahoma City
4/14/2015

"100% Interest In My Experience Being Exceptional"

After having communicated online numerous times with Beatriz Hernandez, I purchased a 2008 Audi A6 at a better than reasonable price. Consequently, I traveled to Scottsdale, AZ, to take delivery of the auto one week ago tomorrow i.e Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Greeted by Brenda upon my morning arrival, I soon became acquainted with Victoria Ahern, Finance Manager and Anthony & Chayse, the onsite auto techs. Of course, there were several little things that needed to be done before my trip home and I still have to address some lingering system faults, but everything possible was corrected, to include replacing a tire, and all of that was accomplished in a timely manner with each Auto Market AZ being absolutely friendly and professional. When purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, a buyer is best served to be realistic and flexible and acknowledge the "nature of the beast". A buyer must assess his goal and the degree to which it is achieved. The entire staff acted as though they enjoyed the work and they were going to make certain that I enjoyed the experience. I also encountered a previously undetected rear brake pad issue that required new pads immediately upon my return to Oklahoma City for which I requested reimbursement from Beatriz which was approved with no attempt to ignore a legitimate transactional request. In my long career of managing financial institutions, I never encountered the level of customer service that I experienced at Auto Market AZ. They will be recommended by me as opportunities present themselves and I will contact them again when I am ready to purchase another auto. The auto marketing industry should be proud, both in Arizona and nationally, of the image that Auto Market AZ presents.

Ms. M.S.
4/08/2015

"MS. M.S. - " APPRECIATION""

Great experience from start to finish. Warm welcome, treated like family, no pressure, good advise. The team is focused on meeting objectives. Made the impossible more than possible. Went out of their way to make a purchase of choice happen. Great team, super service through whole process and after. HIGHLY RECOMMEND - due to my more than positive experience. THANK YOU TEAM AZ AUTOMARKET

TEAM EFFORT

Mrs.JAK
3/25/2015

"Best & Friendliest Car Buying Experience"

We came in after a month of searching for a BMW 7 series from all over Phoenix. We test drove the vehicle and checked out everything. A few issues came up that they reassured us they would take care of if we were purchasing, which was good to know. The staff was very welcoming, no pressure at all. After the test drive we decided to continue to shop around and do more research. We read all the reviews and decided to go back. We were set on a price that we would not exceed...no exceptions. If they couldn't meet us at that price we would simply have to walk. To our astonishment they came down in price and we were more than pleased! It was an incredible deal and they kept their word and all the issues were fixed. We appreciate their willingness to go above and beyond. Being reputable in this business is what will bring back loyal customers. This is by far the best car buying experience that I have had the pleasure to complete (and we have bought quite a few cars from both large and small dealers). We definitely will be back to purchase other cars for our children.

Thomas n Robin
3/14/2015

"Best Car buying experience ever!!"

I did not know this could be possible, but this has been the most PLEASANT car buying experience EVER!! No pressure or gimmicks; honest people who enjoy their business. They let us take the car to an Audi mechanic for a buyers inspection, who found a few items that were not major, but would need to be taken care of. When we took the report back to Sadir, he simply said "Fine, we'll take care of these items"...and they did. They were very fair with price and financing was a breeze; Beatriz was awesome to work with. I already told Sadir, we will be buying our next car here!

Judi Boyd
2/21/2015

"Great experience "

I had a great experience with everyone at the dealership. They were all very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Reviews of Victoria Ahern