Auto Market

501 N. Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Stubbm1
7/20/2015

"2006 Jeep Commander"

Found a nice clean Commander at this dealer. Sales and finance team were friendly and flexible. They even offered to drop the car off at my home. Would shop there again.

Hayden Davila

Surf_Rat9
7/14/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Victoria went above and beyond all expectations. Victoria was eager to help, personable, knowledgeable, and answered all questions that I had. I will definitely refer my friends to this dealership and even buy another vehicle from them again!

jtfins18
7/06/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever! Victoria Ahern is the best!"

There are no words to describe the incredible service I received at Auto Market. I worked with Victoria today and she was amazing ensuring that she put us in the right car at the best price! Victoria went above and beyond any expectations I could have ever had and actually made our car buying experience amazing! This dealership,treats people like family and they truly value and appreciate your business. Anyone in the market for a car needs to make their first and only stop to see Victoria at Auto Market AZ! Thank you Victoria!!

July 07, 2015

Congratulations on your new Mini Cooper! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Victoria was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. - Auto Market AZ

dmcorbet2
7/06/2015

"Purchase of my MINI"

Would highly recommend, they treated us like family. Amazing experience. I have already gave people cards to go purchase from them. Thank you again! We will be purchasing again from this company for our daughter and my husband. The Corbets

July 07, 2015

Thank You Michelle. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Auto Market AZ, we wish you many happy miles in your new Mini Cooper. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! - Auto Market AZ

Crazygabe212
6/28/2015

"Extremely happy!"

I had the misfortune of suffering an accident not of my fault but nevertheless an accident that totaled my car and left me basically at the expense of medical bills and car rental companies. After a few calls and visits to useless dealers I spoke to Victoria from Auto Market. Despite my disbelief about getting an approval on yet another vehicle under my name, Victoria used her skills to get me on a great Mini Cooper S that I continue to enjoy to this day. I know I am the customer and customer is always right, however, my gratitude is extended to all personnel at this dealer, Victoria, Sadir, Leyda, Beatriz ,Steve Anthony and Chayse,also including the other people at their repair facility. Yes!! My next car will be purchased at this very Dealer and I will recommend them.

July 07, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Auto Market. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new Mini Cooper. -Auto Market AZ

court12
6/26/2015

"Wonderful Experience! Steve is the Best!!!"

For most people, including myself, the idea of shopping for a new car, just sounds stressful. Having to deal with pushy and annoying salesman, just makes the whole experience horrible. When I stepped foot on the lot at Auto Market, I didn't get that vibe. Steve, was the first to interact with me, he was very genuine, sincere, and very knowledgeable. He assisted me anyway he could with the questions and concerns, I may have had, and I never felt like I was being hassled. After I made my purchase, my car was in need of some repairs. Steve has always been exceeding expectations and going above and beyond to help with those issues. I know I can count on him for further assistance, if needed. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and would recommend to others.

July 07, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Steve is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Auto Market with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that he helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Nazzy123
6/22/2015

"So helpful and patient."

This dealership is amazing they work with you and make sure your happy without purchase. Victoria the manager was very patient and helpful! Love my new Jetta!!

July 07, 2015

We couldn’t be happier that Victoria provided you with a great car buying experience. She is a true asset and we are lucky to have her on the Auto Market team. We hope you are enjoying your new VW Jetta, please come back to visit anytime! -Auto Market AZ

Joannepatricia
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

They picked out a mini just for me and it is perfect!! I have a few issues with the car but the dealership is taking care of everything to ensure i have the vehicle i want and need. I will be recommending everyone to them in the near future!!

savetheplanet
6/21/2015

"Beatriz the financial manager ROCKS! Awesome experience."

I gave this used-car dealership a high score because I appreciated the excellent price of the car, good-fair price on my trade-in car, patience with all of my questions as a single woman buying a car. They also held the for me since I had put down a small deposit. They cleaned up the car in a particular way that I had requested. They let me test drive it multiple times prior to purchasing, etc. I was a a high-maintenance customer and no one seemed to flinch. They emailed with me daily, they answered my calls, they explained the answers to my questions multiple times etc., etc.. They allowed me to take the car to the original, near-by manufacturer dealership for a service inspection prior to purchasing, etc. They were super accommodating and patient with my general mistrust of car-sales people. LOL. I would definitely recommend this used car dealership. Now, with this said, I have just bought the car and several more steps need to be completed: did the car dealership fill out the paperwork correctly for my bank and did they correctly file my TAG info to the state's DOT. I guess I'll find out. Perhaps I'll write a followup when all is completed.

The young guy from Iowa was helpful too.

Margaret56
6/20/2015

"THE BEST DEAL IN THE VALLEY"

I have recently purchased a truck from Auto Market. They didn't have the vehicle I wanted in stock, but went above and beyond to find me the exact vehicle I wanted, and all within a couple of days. Very professional people, and all promise that where made to me where kept. Thank you so much.

Reviews of Victoria Ahern