Auto Market

501 N. Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Auto Market Info
About Auto Market

Welcome to Auto Market, your local Scottsdale pre-owned car dealer. Our clients have high expectations for the vehicles that they purchase and the professionals that help them get in their dream cars. At Auto Market we pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We work with a variety of great lenders that make the financing process simple and easy. Come into Auto Market, test drive your new car and enjoy a hassle free process with one of our friendly sales people. 501 N. Scottsdale RD. Scottsdale AZ 85257

About Auto Market

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Joanne Dionigi-Parisi
5/13/2016

"AWESOME!!!!"

I recently purchased a beautiful, clean, 540i BMW for my daughter attending ASU! Beatriz, our Salesgirl, was courteous, fun, and professional! Sadir Hamad, the owner, was fantastic!! I plan on purchasing another car from them in the Fall! Thank you!!

TIMOTHYFRAZIER
5/05/2016

"A1WESOME"

For my first time of buying a new car it was an awesome experience. They have my business I would recommend them highly. Thank you Tori

Tim
4/29/2016

"Awesome experience, awesome car"

After days of searching for my dream car I stumbled upon Auto Market. They carry many great cars and have a lot of options with manual transmission which is key for me. I saw a car on their website that I wanted to look at so I went to have a look. The salesman handed me the key and sent me out on a test drive. I prefer this method because it allows me to focus on the car instead of having someone trying to sell it the whole time. I ended up buying from them which was a very easy and painless experience. Would definitely buy from them again. I love my new car!

Joram
4/26/2016

"DONT BUY HERE"

Customer service is horrible. Very bad experience I would not recommend any one to buy from vehicles are not reliable. They are a complete rip off.

Auto Market responded to this review

April 26, 2016

“Hello, My name is Beatriz Hernandez, and I am the Finance Manager of Auto Market AZ . We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at480-970-9060.” Please know it is never our goal to deceive a customer or play any type of games. We believe our positive reviews are evidence of this fact.

manejando
4/21/2016

"Professional & Knowledgable"

Beatriz did a great job of explaining the features of the car I was interested in purchasing. And when she didn't know how to answer one of my questions, she turned to other sources and got it. No tap dancing around or making stuff up just to get a sale. When I asked her to put the car up on the rack so I could look under it, she didn't bat an eye and made the necessary arrangements. Never pushy, always pleasant. Great assistance from Sadir, Victoria and Chayse - who drove the car to my house. I think these folks really understand what customer service means!

Andrew
4/04/2016

"Victoria is the best!"

My experience at Auto Market was fantastic! Victoria helped me every step of the way. I never felt pressured or rushed (she even stayed open late so my wife and I could complete a test drive). After looking at several other dealerships we ended up coming back to Auto Market because of the customer service and top quality inventory. Victoria put in so much extra work with the banks to get me the absolute best deal possible and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

finch2o
2/10/2016

"Helpful"

Victoria is great. She was friendly and didn't give up trying to help me find a bank that would work with me even though I had a recent repo.

unite15
1/08/2016

"unreal customer service"

its my second car that i purchase here, and the experience has been a 5+. i dont feel pushed coming to this place nor do i feel preasured nore judged by the size of my wallet. victoria ahem has been nothing but fun nice and very straight forward with the purchase. she put everything on the table and i love that i dont feel like the seller is trying to convince me to buy she is educating me on the facts and what they can do for me. i will never go somewere else unless i move out of arizona i drive 40 minutes to come here. great cars great deals great experiences....

RobRoberts81
1/04/2016

"Dec 2015 purchase, BMW 135I"

After several emails back and forth with Beatriz H. I pulled the trigger to head to Auto Market AZ. I have had horrible past experiences with small dealerships, but how wrong I was as I stepped foot in the door. From the moment I walked onto the lot I was not harassed by anyone which was a relief. When I walked in the door, I was greeted by a young man who was beyond helpful. Asked what vehicle or vehicle's I was looking at, right away he pulled the car out, and I was test driving car within 15 minutes of arriving. Once I had gotten back to the dealer I sat down with Beatriz who walked me through what I should expect for a loan and interest due to me having a chp7 BK. While I was driving she had prepared all the paper work and had it all ready for me. I dealt with Beatriz from the start to finish which was a dream, had no issue, no need to haggle or anything. She dealt with the bank and did all the fighting to get me the best deal and I was left in AWE as she got me way below what we were expecting. I can't explain how easy this process was, and from other reviews I can't agree more with them. entire process was flawless and fast. Since I got home I have passed her information on to several friends who are looking for their next vehicle purchase and will be checking them out. I will continue to recommend them as I don't even have a single complaint. Top customer service, very professional, and my best experience of purchasing a vehicle in the past 13yrs. I highly encourage you to don't second guess or rules this wonderful small dealership!...

Bridget Brooks
12/31/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I will never go to a big dealership again! Victoria was wonderful and went out off her way for me. I got into a dream car that I never could have thought about owning at better pricing and payments then any large dealer I have ever been too! Thank you to Victoria and everyone at Auto Market. I will never go anywhere else for a new car

Reviews of Victoria Ahern