Auto Market

4.2

October 18, 2016

"Excellent"

- johnson3394

Amazing service that went beyond my expectation. They are not pushy what so ever. I drove all the way from New Mexico to purchase this vehicle and it was everything they said it was. The good and the bad with the vehicle and were not pushy at all to try and sell it to me. They are very professional with every aspect of the dealership. I will be going back to them the next time i need a new vehicle. Thank you for everything and keep it up.

October 13, 2016

"Great service and great to work with"

- JUSTIN HIGGS

Found the perfect car for me and everything went great from start to finish. Did have some initial problems with the car but Steve and Victoria worked to make sure everything was taken care of and that I was happy. Thank you for all your work!

October 11, 2016

"The service went beyond my expectations "

- cmariemc

I was a first time buyer. I was scared and didn't know what to do. I walked in and told Victoria what I wanted, needed, and was willing to spend. I walked out with more than I ever would have expected paying less than I thought I would. Victoria is very professional, approachable, and personable. She made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. I will definitely be coming back for my next car. Thanks again Victoria I still love my car!!!

Used 2007 BMW 3-Series, $10995