Read Reviews Auto Moto

1 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Auto Moto

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Auto Moto

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"If you Need a Part or a Whole Car, These People Know How..."

Jim B
4/29/2009 11:36:07 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:

• Overall Experience:

• Pricing:

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Auto Moto:

If you Need a Part or a Whole Car, These People Know How To Treat You With Respect and Honesty. I Highly Recommend that you Deal With this Company.

Here's My Story:
My Son was traveling to Montana from Redlands California. He just bought a 1992 Honda Accord and was traveling North when he started having Transmission Problems, He pulled into Cedar City, Utah and pulled into the first repair shop off the Freeway. They Charged Him $60 Dollars to Look at the car to see what was the matter. They told him that the Trans was Bad and it would be $3000. to Fix it. I told my Son to Run away and I would check into Helping Him Fix His Car or Buy Another Car. I Did a Quick Search of Auto Sales Shops in Cedar City and AUTO MOTO popped up. I spoke to Colleen and told her My Story, She told me of a Honda Prelude for sale for $1500. or she had a Used Trans with 60K on the miles for $400. Dollars. Then She Referred Me to a Repair Shop ( Juan Ortegas Auto Repair 435-586-8360 ) He said he would Install the Trans for $325 dollars. He's a ASC Certified Master Mechanic with 20 years of Experience. They treated me like a Local not a Out-of-Towner, Not Trying to Rip of some Innocent Kid from Out of Town. Great Experience!!! Highly Recommend!!!

Thanks, Jim B from Redlands, Ca.

Twitter