Auto Plaza USA

4.3

February 16, 2017

"Rocky start"

- mstallons

Text and asked Keith if he was available for me to come in and see car. He said yes. 15 minutes later, I arrived, only to find he was with another customer. He handed me off to Michael Whitaker, who did an excellent job. I didn't have to visit during my lunch break. I did as a courtesy to Keith because I told him I would. I could have come on Saturday. Blowing me off was how I was repaid. If you go to the dealership, ask for Mike Whitaker.

February 12, 2017

"Sales Person Justin"

- Bradley and Amber

As far as the dealership goes it has a wide variety of vehicles and every price range available! In my experience, I had a salesman named Justin. Justin knew about every single car that I had a question about. He is very knowledgeable of his dealership, the people he works with, and he will do everything in his power to make sure he can get you in the vehicle that you're happy with! I would not have any problem sending my mother, wife, even daughter to this dealership alone, but specifically ask for Justin. I didn't know Justin before coming to auto Plaza but I feel as if I do now. And my next vehicle purchase will come from Auto Plaza. And when and if that time comes I sure hope Justin is still selling cars! This comment is coming from a person whose father used to sell cars and did for over 20 years!

February 11, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- eawahc99

This was my best experience so far, I worked with Wan, Robert, PJ and Adam. This was the 6th car I have purchased from Auto Plaza USA over the years. I have recommended my family and friends to them, and they helped out each of them, I think a total of 14 cars has been purchased thru them. They have showed me nothing but respect when I stop by for service or just visiting. The car I purchased Friday was for my wife, they helped me surprise her with a early Valentine present, they worked with me so that I could surprise her with a new car, flowers and her favorite chocolate cover strawberry. She was SURPRISED. Above and Beyond, that's all I can say, Thank you all so much for you help.

Used 2009 Acura TL, $17980