Auto Plaza USA

2000 Vince Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Auto Plaza USA Info
About Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza Advantage ** Lifetime Motor Warranty ** 72 Hour Exchange Policy ** 72 hours to shop your Rate ** Safety Inspection ** Top $$$ for your trade-IN ** State of the art sales and service ** Female Friendly

About Auto Plaza USA Learn More

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Mother to be
8/28/2015

"2011 Lexus"

I was in the market for A lexis only a Lexus rx350 I came to Auto Plaza but still a few more cars in mind to shop for Joshua was my salesman was very attentive very educated on the Lexus gave me and my husband a good amount of time to think things over while at the dealership never was pushy explained everything throughly we left the dealership with a better than fair market price on a quality pre-owned Lexus we also spoke with Tim Nease who also it was very helpful and very attentive.

suvOutfitter
8/27/2015

"Great service"

We brought a used 2007 GMC Acadia the end of June of this year, A week later, the transmission went on it among other things. It was sold "as is". However, Auto Plaza gave us a loaner that we used for five weeks and also did all the work, supplied parts, everything. We didn't have to pay a dime. Our SUV runs better than it did on the test drive before we brought it now. The service dept was great! Brian and Landon would always answer every question and was quick to come to the phone. Frank told us to call his cell anytime with questions. Josh was good about explaining the finance agreement. We appreciate the service they provided.

Frank- sales manager

Kearns21
8/23/2015

"James, Robert, and PJ, were all very hepful and friendly "

James, Robert, and PJ, were all very helpful and friendly and buying a car a very pleasant experience! We really liked how they allowed you time to look without pressure! Thanks for all your help!

Robert, James, PJ

larstephcom
8/23/2015

"Super friendly people."

I had been truck shopping for several weeks when I found what I was looking for at carguru.com. called the dealership and spoke with Robert (sales manager) who was very helpful. After he answered all my question about the truck he got me to a sales person Joshua who was extremely help. almost all of this transaction was taken care of over the phone. My wife and I stopped by the car lot, test drove the truck and checked it out to make sure it was exactly what we were looking for. and 2 hours later we had all the paper work completed and was on our way. These guys was great, I would suggest this sales person and sale manager. We are even planning to stop back in and get a new car for my wife.

Lizzy2448
8/22/2015

"Honda Civic "

I wanted something fast, and sporty. I had really good luck finding the perfect car at Auto Plaza USA! Thank you Joshua at autoplazausaa in Nicholasville ky

Genovese32
8/22/2015

"Great dealership"

Just got two cars and got a great deal! Worked great with us also finding them and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Great customer service and huge inventory.

Former Pontiac Owner
8/20/2015

"Great Service - Great Car"

First car I've bought in 13 years. Mike Whitaker was very helpful and made it easy. Great deal on a used car! Highly recommend.

All staff (receptionist, owner, P.J.) were extremely nice and helpful.

F1rstGen
8/18/2015

"Quick and painless transaction at a fair price"

I was going to sell my vehicle locally but got a call from AutoPlaza USA's internet division about the possibility of trading in my vehicle. Once I saw a car on their lot that caught my attention I decided to have my trade-in appraised. I'd gotten multiple cash offers and didn't expect to trade my vehicle but the terms David and Tim negotiated were more appealing than the hassle of selling my vehicle private party for only slightly more profit. My trade was appraised and I walked away with a new vehicle in only a couple hours which is much better than other dealer experiences I've had where I waited nearly half a day to complete a transaction. Give these guys a look if you're wanting to trade or if you're just looking for a gently used car at a fraction of the cost of a new one. They have a wide range of vehicles from cheap economy cars all the way up to some german luxury models. We're well satisfied with our experience.

David Lawson

AmandaJoshuaCadillac
8/17/2015

"Good Priced Quality Cars"

We came up looking for a good deal and we got one. My boyfriend was happy and we have two cars now. THANKS YOU for all your help

Erick Martin

porc
8/17/2015

"slap experience"

Travis Allen excellent guy. Drove me home to pick up documents that we needed to sale the deal. Helps take car away from another potential buyer.

travis allen