Auto Plaza USA

Tim Nease

Manager
3.9

March 21, 2017

"Not just a great place to buy the car! "

- Becca Brumlow

Not only is this a great place to buy a car but it's a great place to come back to when your car needs service! Not knowing a lot about cars I accidentally killed my breaks to the point there was literally nothing there anymore! When I took it in after my breaks started going out they provided quick and great quality service right then and there! I love everyone who works at this dealership and couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

March 21, 2017

"Great people, even greater service "

- Becca Brumlow

These guys actually care about the people they are serving and aren't just trying to sell a car like most car dealerships. I came in with no choice but to leave with a car and thought I wouldn't be able to afford much of anything but these guys worked with me to put me in a car that was not only newer and more advanced than my old car but also a car that I absolutely loved for a price I loved even better! If you want good honest people helping you find the car you'll fall in love with then come to these guys!

March 12, 2017

"Professional, Nice and Helpful!"

- Professional

Justin and Adam were so nice to work with and extremely helpful. They were professional and knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend them and this dealership.

Used 2014 Acura TL, $25980