Auto Plaza USA

2000 Vince Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Auto Plaza USA Info
About Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza Advantage ** Lifetime Motor Warranty ** 72 Hour Exchange Policy ** 72 hours to shop your Rate ** Safety Inspection ** Top $$$ for your trade-IN ** State of the art sales and service ** Female Friendly

About Auto Plaza USA Learn More

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

rmahan
5/21/2015

"The sales person Jimmy was very helpful and patient"

We have visited the dealer about 3 to 4 times and looked thru several different cars. Jimmy was extremely helpful, patient and if he did not know the answer to the question, he found someone that did. The owner, Adam, was a upfront, nice guy. He told us what he could do and what he could not do. We also met several other staff members, and all were extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. It was a pleasant experience, which does not happen often when shopping for a used car. My son loves his Lexus IS250,. Thank you Auto Plaza

Adam

babyj84
5/20/2015

"Great time"

I am very pleased with the out come of are new truck. Yes i really dident want to give up the car and as soon as i layed eyes on this thing i knew i wanted it but i kept telling my self no but me and my boyfriend thought what the heck lets go look at it and I am glad we did and Josh was excellent with us and he was very patient with us and it was a really good day for us I am glad that i got to meet Josh and had a great time hanging out with him. Everyone there was so nice with us very patient.

Jason

10doctor
5/15/2015

"Great Service!"

Both Mike Whitaker and Tim helped a great deal on getting the car. Happy about the purchase of the car!!!!!! Very pleased with the service !

Here be a monster 04
5/14/2015

"Trade in"

very happy about the purchase, not completely satisfied about the trade in assessed value for my old vehicle, but very happy with the purchase made!

audirocks
5/13/2015

"thunbs up!"

This dealership worked will with. Both Tim and Jimmy were very nice and easy to deal with. We got a fair deal on our purchase and would return. We went knowing we loved the car we were getting and they made buying it relatively easy. Jimmy was both pleasant and helpful. As was Tim. Was worth the 1 1/2 hour drive to Nicholasville! thanks guys!

Jess
5/09/2015

"Matt deserves a raise "

Had a great buying experience, everyone was more then helpful and friendly. I was very nervous with this being my first BIG purchase but Matt made it very easy and assuring that everything would work out one way or another. I did not feel pressured or obligated at anytime (like I had at other dealerships I had visited). I highly recommend Auto Plaza USA, ask for Matt!

mandjmckinney
5/01/2015

"Horrible people"

I have absolutely nothing good to say about this dealership besides the salesman was nice. I was called on the phone and called a liar by management because I posted my previous review that was completely honest except i got who gave me whos phone number wrong.. Oopsie.. Big freakin deal right.. He actually called me and called me a liar. When really they r liars. They tried to rip me off any way they could. Biggest issues were that it took them a month and a half to pay off my trade in which made me have late fees which i never have cause i pay my bills on time. Then they didnt transfer that car out of my name for almost 3 months. So it sat on their lot and was test drove by whoever all while in my name. They didnt transfer it until they sold it.! They will weasel out of whatever they can to save a buck. Also dont believe that they run all the cars thru service before they sale them. Lie! Horrible buisiness horrible service horrible people!

Lora123
4/30/2015

"Excellent and pleasant experience."

I came to Auto Plaza USA for a certain pre owned vehicle and had less than perfect credit. Jim and Tim got me approved quick.

Dealer Rater
4/27/2015

"Disappointed"

I bought my car here and I will never go back anymore. Due to their processing and documents mistake, I needed to go back to the dealer 3 times as a result. They didn't do anything for me about their mistake neither.

omandy567
4/24/2015

"super salesman "

My salesman was David Hale. I'm so glad he's the one that approached us as we were browsing the minivans on the lot. Very welcoming and friendly. I felt very comfortable with David. He is one of the nicest, most down to earth, easy to talk to and deal with people I've ever met. Negotiating a vehicle can be a drawn out and time consuming process, but David made it pleasurable. Then going head to head with the head guy can be a different ordeal (Frank Bender), but when it was all said and done, I got a great minivan at a fair and reasonable price, a fair price on my trade and doable payments. Plus, I made a friend !! thanks David Hale, who I highly recommend and Frank Bender. Go auto plaza USA!!

omandy567 responded to this review

April 24, 2015

That's supposed to be exclamation marks after "made a friend" not question marks. Oops LOL

Reviews of Tim  Nease