Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza USA
Call
Auto Plaza USA Info
About Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza Advantage ** Lifetime Motor Warranty ** 72 Hour Exchange Policy ** 72 hours to shop your Rate ** Safety Inspection ** Top $$$ for your trade-IN ** State of the art sales and service ** Female Friendly

About Auto Plaza USA Learn More

Monday 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

"Brittany Prouty"

I did not end up buying a car from this dealership but Brittany Prouty could not have been more professional and informative. She was great!

Brittany Prouty

"Maria rated"

I would recommend a lot of people to auto plaza USA they are very great. So if you don't have a great cars or have a car that you don't like go to auto plaza usa

al

"Fantastic!!"

I got a 2007 charger with a monthly payment of only $125, the salesman was excellent and friendly. Everybody at auto plaza USA was very accommodating.

Frank bender

"Exactly what I wanted!"

I went on autotrader to see what my truck was worth. Will called me and told me that they were infested in buying my truck. After all was done I got more money than I wanted! Will treated me like family. All though I didn't want to buy from them they still gave me respect.

Will Rogers

"Whatever it takes, Seriously!"

My wife and I walked in needing to make a trade with a weak trade in, but these guys sat us down, reviewing financing before we even looked at a car. Our salesman, Will R., was excellent to work with, not trying to sale us anything other than exactly what we asked for up front, within our price range. It is easy to see why they are the best at what they do in Central KY.

Will R.

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

This was my first experience buying a truck. And my first experience buying a used vehicle. Ronnie Elliott was totally wonderful. Explained trucks to me - wasn't pushy. He had my best interests in mind. The Whole crew here is really wonderful. Thanks to Kane Nease as well. After visiting several dealerships and having the sales "sharks" descend on me - and not even listen to what I was looking for - well dealing with Auto Plaza USA was a great experience. No "sharks" - just great folks! I would highly recommend them. They have a great selection, experienced sales representatives, friendly and definitely NOT pushy! I named my truck Jerome :)

"cannot recommend"

Boy, I hate to be negative. I really liked the guys I worked with- Owen and Will especially. They were exceptionally patient with me even after I came back the third time. Both those guys made the experience pleasurable even despite the other circumstances. Buying a car is a big decision for me, I'm probably a harder sell than most customers. I am sorry to have spent so much time with them without finally giving them my business. I did not buy from Auto Plaza because I never felt comfortable about the vehicles nor the prices. Maybe it's just this bank sale they've got going on (none of the cars have any prices appearing on them right now), but not once did they tell me or put in writing the price of a car *before* I drove it or before putting a price breakdown and payment plan in front of me. Multiple times I asked, and always they said either that they didn't know or that they had to check- and then would bring the car out to drive and later produce an offer sheet before any price had been disclosed. So I never knew, up front, what exactly my commitment would be… and they knew my (excellent) credit and my target payment before they made any offer. Put me at a disadvantage, and is, I would argue, a fundamentally dishonest business practice. Again, I don't know if that's always the way they do things, but over three different visits on two consecutive days, it's what my experience was. The last car I test drove I liked quite a bit and even though I could have afforded it, after consulting with my wife we just did not feel good about the offer. Personally, considering how much I liked Will and Owen, I would liked to have given them one more shot, but my wife was done with them; we did end up buying a car from another dealer that night, a transaction that took about 3 hours (for a car which I'd been looking at previously, but Auto Plaza did not have available). Sure enough, when I got home and checked the last car I drove at Auto Plaza with other dealers? Their stated price on the offer sheet was $5,000-6,000 more than the exact year & model with the same options. If you really need a car, these guys will get you into one and you won't feel bad about it at the time. But in my experience? At the sale and/or over the life of the loan, I suspect you paid way too much.

Will Rogers, Owen

"Great Eperience"

Both Jason and Robert made this first time car buying experience a breeze. They both took the time to go over my concerns and answered all of my questions. I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know searching for a car. Thanks again!!

"Will Rogers did a great job!"

My wife and I thanks Will for finding us a great vehicle that is perfect for our family. He was very professional and we appreciate everything he has done for us. I highly recommend that everybody stops by Auto Plaza USA and go see Will.

Will Rogers

"Will was wonderful!"

This was my first time buying a car and Will made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. He took the time with me and did not make me feel pressured into anything. I found actually what I was looking for and could not be happier with my purchase!

Will