Auto Plaza USA

2000 Vince Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Auto Plaza USA Info
About Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza Advantage ** Lifetime Motor Warranty ** 72 Hour Exchange Policy ** 72 hours to shop your Rate ** Safety Inspection ** Top $$$ for your trade-IN ** State of the art sales and service ** Female Friendly

About Auto Plaza USA Learn More

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Henry1222
4/14/2016

"My dream car. "

This is the car I've always wanted and Mr. Whitaker made it happen. He made sure everything we asked for was taken care of.

kmontgomery5111
4/12/2016

"Got us on the road in something we love, with a great price!"

Makes the second car we have purchased from them in less than a year apart and both times they got us great deals, a low monthly payment, and friendly service!

Happy Customer
4/12/2016

"Made car buying easy"

From someone who was dreading car shopping and had no idea what they wanted they won me over. I just wanted the car shopping and buying experience to be as easy buying a new pair of shoes and they made it almost that easy. The staff was friendly and helpful and Ariq handled the task of selling me a car like a pro. I'm probably his hardest customer yet, just ask him. I didn't feel pressured but I did feel like he listened and wanted to help. I had looked at a couple other dealerships and the customer service at one in particular definitely turned me against ever shopping there again and made me dread the daunting task of looking for a car even more. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and if you go there ask for Ariq, he's great to work with.

Amya
4/11/2016

""Ronnie", honest and friendly!!!"

Shopping for a big purchase can be overwhelming and cause anxiety for some. I first inquired about a few choices I viewed online... After speaking with Billie, she made me fell confident that shopping here was the right choice. My salesmen were great, Mike Whitaker and Ronnie Hall. Ronnie made my experience very pleasant considering I can be a bit exhausting. I would highly recommend working with Ronnie Hall at Auto Plaza, he is down to earth and very honest!

Ford Truck
4/09/2016

"Very good experience "

First car purchase in 15 years. We worked with Ariq Skinner and found him very personable and friendly. He catered to our every need. Would gladly refer a friend to him.

Tim Nease

Sbrin
4/07/2016

"Ariq is a great salesman!!!"

Thank you so much AutoPlaza! I am not an easy sell on anything so Ariq (sales) really had to work for my satisfaction. He listened to what i wanted and originally didnt know if we were going to make a deal. After MANY cars both on Carfax and from their lot we got together and came up with the best possible vehicle for my needs! I will return to this location solely due to Ariqs' persistence! Thanks again.

Railey01
4/04/2016

"Darnell helped me out in getting out of the ford focus "

darnell was great and auto plaza is great they helped me get out of the ford focus that i was paying to much for and into a newer and safer car i really am lucky for them to take the ford back like i never bought it. thank you auto plaza team.

mkcalderon
4/04/2016

"Professional and Courteous "

Excellent service. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the length of time I was there. But to be fair their computer system was down periodically. Overall, I definitely recommend Auto Plaza and Ridwan!

Destiny42087
4/01/2016

"Good service but narrow choice"

Service was quick and friendly and made sure that I got into my ride that day.. they worked with what I wanted and the prices they had to make sure I was driving off happy and in a reliable car.

UnhappyShopper
4/01/2016

"Relentless"

I visited Auto Plaza almost FOUR MONTHS ago, and they are still harassing me with phone calls (some late at night), letters, and text messages. I was very unhappy with the service I received in their office and would not return. They were treating a new employee very disrespectfully, which irritated me because he was the friendliest, most helpful person there. The vehicle I was interested in purchasing had also been wrecked and they were not honest about the damage. They also nag you to write a review on this website while you're waiting to look at cars, handing out a sheet to you and say to give them 5 stars. I was asked to do this on my phone right there in front of the salesman. Very unprofessional. Overall, I would recommend anyone looking in the Nicholasville area to avoid this car dealership.

Reviews of PJ S