Auto Plaza USA

2000 Vince Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Auto Plaza USA Info
About Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza Advantage ** Lifetime Motor Warranty ** 72 Hour Exchange Policy ** 72 hours to shop your Rate ** Safety Inspection ** Top $$$ for your trade-IN ** State of the art sales and service ** Female Friendly

About Auto Plaza USA Learn More

Monday 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

abby11874
3/03/2015

"Satisfied customer"

Came in knowing I wanted an SUV but that is all we knew. We looked at nearly every SUV in our price range. Derek took the ENTIRE day to get me in vehicle we LOVED! We were there for 7 hours! Derek never gave up and was patient and kind. The other staff was also friendly, patient and kind! We would recommend your dealership to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much!

Derek Weyl

boopster
2/27/2015

"Issue resolved"

Communication problem I wrote a review on was resolved and made right. Will give them another chance. They were very apologetic and seemed very sincere about apologizing for my issues.

February 28, 2015

Thank you very much for the second chance and for the review. Both really means a lot! Hope you have a great and enjoyable trip. Sincerely, Tim Nease

Fastball
2/16/2015

"I had an excellent experience with my sales person, manager,"

Trade in values were not competitive and similar to all dealerships. Auto dealerships should be required to disclose the money invested in the vehicles that they have for sale. This will allow buyers the opportunity to do realistic competitive shopping.

Joshua Cornett

February 28, 2015

Thank you for the review and giving us something to think about. What look forward to the next time! Sincerely, Tim Nease

b3l14l
2/16/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

The experience at AutoPlaza was wonderful. Very friendly and willing to work with you. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car!

Jim Hale

February 28, 2015

Thank you for the great review and being the best part of our business! We look forward to the next time! Sincerely, Tim Nease

Mmoran0017
2/13/2015

"Review "

We had a pleasant exsperience here. We got the price we wanted and wasn't here very long we went to 3 other dealerships and the roofed were outrageous. The price here was very reasonable and we got the truck we wanted

February 28, 2015

We are pleased that we stood out from the other 3 dealership you visited, Thank you for choosing us to by and the nice review. We look forward to the next time. Sincerely, Tim Nease

lexgirl
2/12/2015

"1sttimebuyer"

first time car buyer. felt like i got a good deal and the staff went out of their way to help me choose the best car for me.

joshua

February 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear we made your first car buying experience a good. Keep in mind we don't stop at the sell, we are here for you after the sell as well. Rather it's just question or service work just call or stop by. Sincerely, Tim Nease

jejgt
2/12/2015

"I so wanted to give AutoPlaza a Great review....BUT"

I am fortunate enough to work with numerous dealerships in our area via my job. Trust me when I say I have seen the good and the bad, the right way and wrong way to do business. Auto Plaza turned out to be a mixture of both. I was hesitant about shopping here, but they had the exact model with options, color, etc. I was looking for. So that leads us to the GOOD: Selection of late model cars, good milage, ala a Carmax. The lot was clean, building bright and well kept, and the staff was friendly. Mike Whitaker was my salesman. No running thru the parking lot waving at me as I walked the lot, I viewed him as a "professional" not the bad used car salesman we think of. So far so good. I got the car at very fair price...The "closer" from the sales tower again was professional enough and the process took a reasonable amount of time. The last issue to be worked out was having AUTO PLAZA's dent folks remove some damage on the side of the car. BAD: Here is where it starts to go down hill. I was told, since I negotiated such a "great price" they would like to "keep the DENT removal off the books" and work me into the shop, so they could push my deal through. In other words, nothing about it was on the work order. (Yes, shame on me I know I know.) But, when you stop, turn to each gentleman and say to them, "You assure me that you will follow through, you promise" and they look you back and tell you "yes"....I chose to believe them. I would be contacted the following week and the appointment scheduled. 5+ weeks as of this writing and MORE then several phone calls to Mike (which I have had to initiate, not one call from him) I am waiting. He tells me he will get right back with me and of course never does. Folks, thats the ole "eventually they will give up" tactic. I know a blow off when I see one. In closing, this is not a revenge review its just the truth. I really like the car...my first impressions of this dealership were good, but this is what gives the business, which has been very good to me a bad name and repetition. I truly wanted to give AUTO PLAZA USA a great review. I even told them this...I just wanted them to make good on a promise. My advice...If you chose to shop here get it in writing and then my guess is, you still might have your work cut out for you. Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

okoarye
2/10/2015

"Worked Around My Bad Credit"

I was on a serious time crunch and hadn't the slightest idea what to choose or What a 10,000 dollar car is supposed to look like. Joshua showed me a great car for a good price. He also stayed nearly an hour after the stores' closing to help me drive off the lot in a used car that looked near brand new. Great service!

Joshua Cornett

Jeepbuyer
2/09/2015

"Very Friendly"

Sales representative and his manager was very friendly and helpful. They are familiar with their cars and gave me several options from my payment budget.

Joshua

NeverAgain
2/06/2015

"Stay Away !!!"

Didn't pay off my trade in, caused me to take a hit on my credit and haven't transferred car out of my name !!!! It's been almost four months. They won't return calls and IF you get someone to pick up the phone they give you the run around !!

Will Rogers who is no longer there and several others.

Reviews of Tim  Nease