Auto Plaza USA

2000 Vince Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Auto Plaza USA Info
About Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza Advantage ** Lifetime Motor Warranty ** 72 Hour Exchange Policy ** 72 hours to shop your Rate ** Safety Inspection ** Top $$$ for your trade-IN ** State of the art sales and service ** Female Friendly

About Auto Plaza USA Learn More

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

JandG
4/16/2015

"Came in "just to look" and drove out with a winner!!"

We had a wonderful experience buying my car at this dealership. After a car accident that totaled my 18 year old van, we were financially unprepared for a new car purchase, so we came in "just to look". The first car we drove was "the one". Jim worked with us to get it at a price we could afford. We got what we wanted, with a sweet extra thrown in, at a monthly payment we can manage. Jim was friendly, patient, answered all my questions, was not pushy. The rest of the staff that we dealt with were equally kind and helpful (Robert and Landon). There were others, too...but I don't remember their names. Thank you AutoPlaza!!

Landon (in service)

Sarai Bailey

"I love autoplaza "

Thanks to Josh I got the deal of a lifetime! I had an Awesome experience and will definitely come back again! I recommend this place yo anyone who wants to purchase a great car.

Jenniferandkendall

"great place- jenniferandkendall"

Me and my husband visited auto plaza USA to.get suv with low mileage Joshua did a awesome job finding us a wonderful SUV with great mileage. Josh was a awesome salesman and made us a awesome deal on the down payment . Tim neace did a awesome job in the the finance department they went above and beyond to help us. I will definitely refer them to.anyone that needs a vehicle.

Mcoulter90
4/14/2015

"Friendly, easy to cooperate with and pleasant experience!"

After searching for over a week and going to some unpleasant car lots, I came across Auto Plaza USA in Nicholasville, KY. They had EXACTLY what I had been searching for at a reasonable price. Jim was an awesome representative! He was very down to earth and willing to work with me. Not only was the service as far as the vehicle was concerned great, he showed compassion towards my daughters and was very friendly. Always asking if we were ok and if we needed anything to drink, etc. I am sending a friend of mine his way for sure!

david269
4/12/2015

"Nice Selection and Staff"

We arrived at the lot with an idea of what we wanted. Bryan worked closely with us and showed us several vehicles. When he showed us the last vehicle, he encouraged us to "step outside our comfort zone" a little before we made our final decision. Turns out he was right. After a little haggling, we ended up with a good deal. I would definitely recommend Auto Plaza USA to friends and family.

JRSmith
4/11/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

I called Auto Plaza USA early in the morning, received an e-mail providing info on the car I was interested in, a text, and a call. I spoke with Jim Hale on the phone, he provided me with more information, I drove down from Louisville and purchased the vehicle the same afternoon. I had an overall great experience and Jim was a pleasure to work with. Even though I was looking at a specific car, I was impressed with the number of vehicles available on the lot. I would recommend Auto Plaza to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

hatfieldz
4/01/2015

"Overall, pleasant exerience"

Derek was very professional. A little haggling back and forth on the offer for our trade in, but no more than was expected. There were a few hiccups with the car (dead battery). The service department was closed for the night, so we were sent to Auto Zone for a new battery. I would recommend Auto Zone and Derek in particular to family if they are looking for a new car.

tgstokes39
3/28/2015

"Great experience"

Derek was great. It felt like he approached the deal like a father helping his son and that made it a lot easier to buy.

malinda
3/23/2015

"really friendly service ."

Makes you feel at home.. like your an old friend .i will be telling all my friends and family about him. Thats where i will allways go......

mandjmckinney
3/20/2015

"Horrible service after i made the deal"

Brian was my salesman and he was great! Went above and beyond during the deal making process. Everything was normal the day of the deal. After that is when it all went south. Theres not enough room to tell the whole story but i had to call this place no less than 10 times left a few voicemails spoke with neal in financing who was rude and cocky as all get out because a month later my car i traded in had still not been paid off. He told me he didnt see how that looked bad on me. Well it looks pretty bad when u have excellent credit and then u get late charges because the car lot has waited over a month to pay off ur car u traded in. Also my in laws referred us to this place because they had purchased a car there a few weeks before. I was assured they wud get a referal fee. Which they have not! The ladies that answer the phone refused to get me brian my salesman on the phone every time i called. They wud only send me to a voicemail that went unanswered and wud not walk 20 feet to his desk and get him... no one was calling me back. Finally today i got in touch with tim and explained the situation and he gave me his and brians personal cell numbers and currently working on theses issues. I have late fees still pending at the bank from my car i traded well over a month ago. And the referal is still up in the air.. I am not pleased with the way i was ignored and put off by this place..

Neal in financing dept, ladies that answer phones

Reviews of Tim  Nease