Auto Plaza USA

Floor Manager

August 14, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Moberley13

Our Salesman was very informative and nice down to earth. The whole dealership made the car buying experience enjoyable. Would definitely recommend shopping at the dealer for a car.

Ryan Wessling

July 29, 2017

"Quick and Simple"

- keithw

We went in with a few cars and criteria in mind, and Lucas showed us exactly what we were looking for. He was able to give us all of the information we were looking for and I felt that he was doing his best to help us out. He made me feel welcome while I was at the dealership as well. I was able to purchase my first car with Lucas' help.

Lucas Friend

July 26, 2017

" Please DO NOT Deal With These CROOKS"

- Hotrod1257

Mike Whitaker was my salesperson and I enjoyed the experience with him. I truly hope he was not involved with the aftermath of my purchase. First, the dealership and their finance department pocketed around $500 of sales tax that was supposed to be remitted to the state of KY. Of course, 15 months later, I found out and had to pay this amount to the state. The dealership has been in the news for doing the same thing to hundreds of customers. Now, 18-19 months later I go to renew my tags, and guess what, the dealership failed to pay the property tax on my vehicle like I asked them to. I bought my vehicle in Dec/2015 and believed the taxes were paid until July/2017, the month in which I had to renew my tags. When I went to pay them, I found out that my 2016 taxes were never paid, and were in fact delinq1uent. Now, after sales tax and property tax to the tune of $1,200 later, I am good! But with no thanks to the business department of Auto Plaza! Again, I do not want to in any way blame this on my salesperson. He seemed very honest and genuine, and I thank him for that, But BEWARE of everyone else at the place. I have seen quotes from the owner of the business and its management stating that they have done nothing wrong! If theft and fraud are not wrong then so be it! And I think I should say in closing that I love my Jeep Wrangler that I purchased. I just didn't realize that I would have to pay $1,500 more for it 18 months later!! Go Somewhere Else, Avoid the Fraud that is Auto Plaza in Nicholasville, KY!!!

Micheal Whitaker