Auto Plaza USA

4.1

May 23, 2017

"My purchase"

- Yflpos

I walked in off of the street and Justin met me immediately. I was ready for "pushy sales tactics" but they didn't happen. He asked what I was looking for and that is all he showed me. He let me drive the ones I was interested and he did not push the most expensive one of the two. He was professional and easy to work with. I had to go into the dealership a few days later and he stepped out and had a conversation while I had to wait.

May 22, 2017

"I have bought my second car from this dealership"

- ked

This is my second time to buy a car from these guys and both visits have been positive. I would recommend them to others. The cars have run well and my experience with the sale's team was positive.

Robert Rankin

May 11, 2017

"Sale of 2014 RT Charger"

- irishcobane

Had my 2014 Charger RT MAX for sale on Craig's list and was contacted by Justin Post about selling it to Auto Plaza. I brought it in and was impressed with their show room and quality of vehicles on the lot. Justin was very professional and courteous. I was made what I considered to be a fair offer for my vehicle and ultimately sold it. The transaction was handled expediently and professionally. Good people to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Used 2014 Acura TL, $18447