Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Good

Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Auto Showcase of Bel Air Info
About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Auto Showscase is Maryland's largest wholesale used car outlet. We operate out of a 25,000 sqft facility in Fallston, MD with another location just recently added in Glen Burnie. Our vehicles online are the same vehicles sold to your local dealer at the same prices. All of our vehicles are reconditioned and undergo a 160-point inspection before being listed. We have been in business for over 40 years. Our average vehicle is a late model with a CLEAN CARFAX and good mileage. Shop where the dealers shop! No dealer license necessary!

About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

• Largest inventory of Custom wheels in Harford County

"My chevorlet "

my name is marvin Johnson I recently bought a car from the Joppa location from a young man named Jeremy everywhere else I went I was told they couldn't do anything for me but here they took the extra step to help me and now I have a very dependable car.. I would advise anyone who is looking for a car to go to Joppa autoshowcase you will leave very happy

jeremy schuler

"Good deal"

Jeremy is a great car salesman. He's honest and worked hard to get a deal done. It was a painless experience. I have recommended him to a friend.

Jeremy Schuler

"Friendly people, Great deal"

Jerry Jones worked extra hard to find a way for my girlfriend to finace an '09 Chevy Cobalt Lt. With only 58,000 miles and an extended bumper to bumper warranty we got a great deal. The salesmen were entertaining and informative, willing to clearly explain the ins and outs of the entire car buying process to us first time car buyers. After washing the car himself, Jerry put the tags on the vehicle, promised us a free detail, and provided his personal number to call incase we had any further questions. Overall it was a plesureable experience and my girlfriend is happy with her new car.

Jerry Jones, Terry

"Overall, a good buying experience."

I had read some bad reviews online, and so was leery about going here. I, however, had no problems at all. Transaction was easy and quick.

Mike

"Best Customer Service! "

My experience at your dealership was the best Ive encountered when purchasing a car! Anthony Blount was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson...but never "pushy". I truly felt like he had my best interest at heart and wanted to make sure I left satisfied. I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thanks

Anthony Blount

"Anthony Blount knows his cars, and his people!"

I came by your location still not 100% sure of what I was specifically looking for, and your salesman Anthony really helped me out. I've driven a wide array of cars in my time, ranging from 70's muscle cars to new SUV's. Anthony himself is also very knowledgeable of cars and it didn't take long at all before he was guiding me towards vehicles that definitely captured my interest. With his help, I was shown vehicles that I would not have typically shown an interest in, and he had opened my mind to new options. I was taken care of through the whole experience and in time, can't wait to do it again.

"Top Dealership"

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry Jones was an awesome man, he was very caring and understanding of what I was looking for in a great vehicle. If I ever decide to come back for a second vehicle, Jerry would be the man I would rather talk to. Great man, great business, great car.....Wat more can I ask for? Jerry! Jerry

"Outstanding Experience"

My first auto showcase and Mr. Jerry Jones created such an awesome atmosphere. He's imformative, professioanal, and takes pride in his craft! Thanks Jerry!!!

"Great Service ! "

Had an awesome experience with Anthony Blount. Love my new vehicle and will defintely be back to see Anthony! Thank you Mr. Blount for the amazing service !

"Great Experiance! "

Great experience with Jerry Jones. Love my new car! Would definitely purchase another vehicle from Auto Show Case as long as Jerry is my Salesman. Thanks!!

Reviews of Seth Perks