Auto Showcase of Bel Air

2308 Belair Rd,
Fallston, Maryland 21047
Auto Showcase of Bel Air Info
About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Auto Showscase is Maryland's largest wholesale used car outlet. We operate out of a 25,000 sqft facility in Fallston, MD. To serve our customers better we have two additional locations, Glen Burnie and Joppa MD. Our vehicles online are the same vehicles sold to your local dealer at the same prices. All of our vehicles are reconditioned and undergo a 160-point inspection before being listed. We have been in business for over 40 years. Our average vehicle is a late model with a CLEAN CARFAX and good mileage. Shop where the dealers shop! No dealer license necessary!

About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

• Largest inventory of Custom wheels in Harford County
MyBMWBaby😍👀
5/01/2016

"Best Car Saleman "

Looking for a car today go the Auto Showcase in Fallston MD and ask for Mr. Keith Bagwell awsome saleman and they have whatever car you would want from an everyday to a high end.

May 02, 2016

At Auto Showcase of Bel Air, we realize that every customer has different wants and needs for their next vehicle, so we keep a large variety of vehicles so that we have something for everyone. You are correct, Keith is an awesome salesman and we're glad to have him as a part of our team. It's good to know he was able to help you out in your search for a car, and we hope you enjoy your selection. If there's anything else you need from us, don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks for the review, we hope to see you again in the future!

Desiree DeVoe
4/30/2016

"Worse dealership in Maryland "

I bought a 2009 Chevy Traverse from Anthony at the Bel Air location. First off, the key pad didn't work at all. Was promised a key pad and never got it. I bought it back in February 2016. The driver side floor mat wasn't included. Anthony never answers back about key pad. Get tags picked up aND inquire about key pad to be told one wasn't ever ordered. What type of dealership doesn't have a key pad that works when they sell a vehicle? Next issue, have had the car in the shop more then I've been able to drive it. I bought it as is for a reason because this place knew it was a piece if crap but got my money. I'll be filing a complaint with the better business Bureau and the consumer protection division as well. This place is a scam don't buy from them. The lot on 40 that this traverse came from is closed now, wonder why??

Anthony

May 20, 2016

Hello Desiree, We thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Our team apologizes for the negative experience you've had with us, and the possible miscommunication. We strive to provide each client with a stress-free, trusting environment and we are disappointed to have left a client feeling neglected. We can assure you this is not the norm, and we welcome you to contact us to discuss these matters further. Please call us at (410) 358-7777, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Jamie Hoffman
4/27/2016

"Amazing first car buying experience "

Chris was really great! He helpes me find a great car i loved can afford and that will help me build my future! Cool beans!

Chris

Ulftadhg
4/27/2016

"Awesome"

We had a great experience looking for cars. Keith was very helpful the entire time. They have a very large selection of vehicles. I would recommend this location to anyone.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for the review. At Auto Showcase of Bel Air, we keep a large selection of vehicles to ensure that our customers find exactly what they're looking for and we do everything we can to make sure they leave in a vehicle that suits their individual needs. Keith is always very helpful and we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to him. We really appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you in the future. Take care!

Nic01
4/14/2016

"The worst car buying experience I have ever felt with."

This place is an absolute joke!! They are out to steal your money and give you ancrappy used car in return that's rusted, but covered with paint so it won't show. I can understand why their showcase room looks so nice...because you rip off car buyers. Please for your own good do not buy from this place. They are an embarrassment!

May 02, 2016

Ms. Nic01 please call me so I can answer your concerns!

Tina 1967
4/13/2016

"A wonderful buying experience "

Keith and JD greeted me with respect and allowed me to look without fast talking me and pressuring me to make a decision . I came in looking at one machine and left with another one :-) I absolutely love my new car and enjoyed my car buying experience . Dr.J

April 14, 2016

Another positive buying experience from the Team at Auto Showcase. Meeting the customers needs, comes from listening to their wants! Take you Tina, enjoy your new car.

Lala
4/07/2016

"Horrible! "

Hello. We recently purchased a vehicle from dealership auto show case of bel air md. Purchased for $35,000 and $3000 cash down. Vehicle broke down 1 day later. Dealer who sold us truck verbally stated we had 1000 mile/30 day warranty and have multiple witnesses but was sold to us as is so they made us tow the truck back to dealership and purchase a $1000 extended warranty (they told us they'd pay 1/2 which they did not) which they backdated so they wouldn't have to pay to replace the engine bc crank shaft broke. A $7000 refurbished engine was put in. Keep in mind it was dec 26th that they received the truck and did not begin working on it until end of January! The only reason they began working on it is bc I wrote a review and the general manager JD called me basically telling me I had to take the review down or they wouldn't work on it. I am a female by the way and he talked to me like a child. I finally got the phone number of the dealership mechanic who was very helpful and he stated the truck was in garage the next day. Well a month later and a bill of $2700 (which they agreed to pay half) was given to us. Well in the bill they charged us $461 for exhaust manifolds that were covered under the $1000 extended warranty we had to purchase. As soon as we got the truck home after almost 2.5 months of making payments and not being able to drive it, it had an antifreeze leak. Took it to local mechanic and stated a clamp rusted and broke, $85. Got it home and 1 day later diesel was leaking from fuel tank. Back to garage. $1180.00 later 2 hoses were replaced and was told rust was everywhere and get rid of it asap bc everything they touched fell apart! They also said one of the brand new head gaskets was leaking antifreeze already! Our mechanic said the "new" engine was put together poorly. The general manager JD is extremely rude l. Should've read reviews before purchasing . It's also been through inspection and marker lights out. We are still waiting for the plates from dealer as well and vehicle was purchased dec 23, 2015! Brian the mechanic we talked to was very helpful and I appreciate his help greatly, but overall the dealership sells pieces of crap. This truck is a gmc with duramax engine that had 76,000 miles on it. Being stuck on a major highway , pouring rain, Christmas Day with a toddler and being 5 months pregnant for 8 hours is not what we expected after purchasing a $35000 vehicle.

JD

Lala responded to this review

April 14, 2016

First off, we had a completely new engine put into our truck . All the work was done by you and as soon as we get it home and it has an antifreeze leak as well as leaking diesel fuel. Take it to get fixed and $1400 later it needed new clamps in engine and fuel lines and fuel pump. Well there also is antifreeze leaking from the NEW head gasket you installed ! Our mechanic said who ever assembled the new engine did a piss poor job and everything is falling apart already after 2 days of driving. We finally got rid of this truck yesterday. We are out of $7500 dollars with all repairs and loss for trade in. I did decline to have you fix the head gasket bc you messed it up to begin with. You are extremely rude to customers and I will be sure to write a bad review everyday and make sure my family and friends do the same. Have a great day! :)

April 14, 2016

Spoke to customer concerning the mechanical issues. I offered to repair the vehicle and she graciously declined. I completely understand their frustration. The last thing any dealer wants to have is an unsatisfied customer, no matter what they buy.

tobias3657
4/05/2016

"Quality cars professional staff"

Keith Bagwell was very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to finance my 2005 Audi. Very beautiful showroom floor. Lots of beautiful cars. Very good experience.

April 05, 2016

A positive customer experience is the number one goal of Auto Showcase. Great job to Keith and the Auto Showcase Team.

mhbussink
3/09/2016

"horrible"

I made a down payment and set up a loan for a truck from Auto Showcase in Fallston, MD .When I came back to pick it up they said the wheels on it didn't actually come with it. I sure wasn't going to pay so I took the old beat up ones with descent tires. It turns out that the wheels I left with were not made for the truck and were unsafe. The truck also had a lot of other issues I didn't notice until later. The shock where worn out, idler and pitman worn out, the roof had was rusting, front rotors warped, rear bumper crooked and of course the wrong wheels. I didn't bother "getting in to it" with them, but people better be aware of these crooks. Also, they made me late for work because the truck wasn't ready like they said it was. I put at least $5,000 worth of labor and parts into the truck and it still needs the roof repaired.

April 09, 2016

Spoke with Mr. Bussink and made arrangements to resolve this issue to his satisfaction. I appreciate his comments and will make the necessary adjustments to ensure this doesn't happen again. Auto Showcase will make ever effort to make every customer 100% satisfied.

March 18, 2016

I have reached out to this customer to assist with his issues. I researched and found the customer purchased in August 2015. I haven't had any contact or have been made aware of any issue concerning this vehicle. I would gladly speak with the owner. I now that buying a used vehicle can be a challenge and I want to make everyone's buying experience a positive one.

Jacemommy
3/09/2016

"My experience was great "

Keith was so good to me he made sure I got the car I wanted everybody was so nice and they was so helpful and even afther I got my car he called and made sure everything was ok thanks Keith

April 05, 2016

Continued customer care and friendly service, one customer at a time!

Reviews of Brian Bush