Auto Showcase of Bel Air

2308 Belair Rd,
Fallston, Maryland 21047
Auto Showcase of Bel Air Info
About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Auto Showscase is Maryland's largest wholesale used car outlet. We operate out of a 25,000 sqft facility in Fallston, MD. To serve our customers better we have two additional locations, Glen Burnie and Joppa MD. Our vehicles online are the same vehicles sold to your local dealer at the same prices. All of our vehicles are reconditioned and undergo a 160-point inspection before being listed. We have been in business for over 40 years. Our average vehicle is a late model with a CLEAN CARFAX and good mileage. Shop where the dealers shop! No dealer license necessary!

About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

• Largest inventory of Custom wheels in Harford County
Jamie Hoffman
4/27/2016

"Amazing first car buying experience "

Chris was really great! He helpes me find a great car i loved can afford and that will help me build my future! Cool beans!

Chris

Ulftadhg
4/27/2016

"Awesome"

We had a great experience looking for cars. Keith was very helpful the entire time. They have a very large selection of vehicles. I would recommend this location to anyone.

Nic01
4/14/2016

"The worst car buying experience I have ever felt with."

This place is an absolute joke!! They are out to steal your money and give you ancrappy used car in return that's rusted, but covered with paint so it won't show. I can understand why their showcase room looks so nice...because you rip off car buyers. Please for your own good do not buy from this place. They are an embarrassment!

Tina 1967
4/13/2016

"A wonderful buying experience "

Keith and JD greeted me with respect and allowed me to look without fast talking me and pressuring me to make a decision . I came in looking at one machine and left with another one :-) I absolutely love my new car and enjoyed my car buying experience . Dr.J

April 14, 2016

Another positive buying experience from the Team at Auto Showcase. Meeting the customers needs, comes from listening to their wants! Take you Tina, enjoy your new car.

Lala
4/07/2016

"Horrible! "

Hello. We recently purchased a vehicle from dealership auto show case of bel air md. Purchased for $35,000 and $3000 cash down. Vehicle broke down 1 day later. Dealer who sold us truck verbally stated we had 1000 mile/30 day warranty and have multiple witnesses but was sold to us as is so they made us tow the truck back to dealership and purchase a $1000 extended warranty (they told us they'd pay 1/2 which they did not) which they backdated so they wouldn't have to pay to replace the engine bc crank shaft broke. A $7000 refurbished engine was put in. Keep in mind it was dec 26th that they received the truck and did not begin working on it until end of January! The only reason they began working on it is bc I wrote a review and the general manager JD called me basically telling me I had to take the review down or they wouldn't work on it. I am a female by the way and he talked to me like a child. I finally got the phone number of the dealership mechanic who was very helpful and he stated the truck was in garage the next day. Well a month later and a bill of $2700 (which they agreed to pay half) was given to us. Well in the bill they charged us $461 for exhaust manifolds that were covered under the $1000 extended warranty we had to purchase. As soon as we got the truck home after almost 2.5 months of making payments and not being able to drive it, it had an antifreeze leak. Took it to local mechanic and stated a clamp rusted and broke, $85. Got it home and 1 day later diesel was leaking from fuel tank. Back to garage. $1180.00 later 2 hoses were replaced and was told rust was everywhere and get rid of it asap bc everything they touched fell apart! They also said one of the brand new head gaskets was leaking antifreeze already! Our mechanic said the "new" engine was put together poorly. The general manager JD is extremely rude l. Should've read reviews before purchasing . It's also been through inspection and marker lights out. We are still waiting for the plates from dealer as well and vehicle was purchased dec 23, 2015! Brian the mechanic we talked to was very helpful and I appreciate his help greatly, but overall the dealership sells pieces of crap. This truck is a gmc with duramax engine that had 76,000 miles on it. Being stuck on a major highway , pouring rain, Christmas Day with a toddler and being 5 months pregnant for 8 hours is not what we expected after purchasing a $35000 vehicle.

JD

Lala responded to this review

April 14, 2016

First off, we had a completely new engine put into our truck . All the work was done by you and as soon as we get it home and it has an antifreeze leak as well as leaking diesel fuel. Take it to get fixed and $1400 later it needed new clamps in engine and fuel lines and fuel pump. Well there also is antifreeze leaking from the NEW head gasket you installed ! Our mechanic said who ever assembled the new engine did a piss poor job and everything is falling apart already after 2 days of driving. We finally got rid of this truck yesterday. We are out of $7500 dollars with all repairs and loss for trade in. I did decline to have you fix the head gasket bc you messed it up to begin with. You are extremely rude to customers and I will be sure to write a bad review everyday and make sure my family and friends do the same. Have a great day! :)

April 14, 2016

Spoke to customer concerning the mechanical issues. I offered to repair the vehicle and she graciously declined. I completely understand their frustration. The last thing any dealer wants to have is an unsatisfied customer, no matter what they buy.

tobias3657
4/05/2016

"Quality cars professional staff"

Keith Bagwell was very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to finance my 2005 Audi. Very beautiful showroom floor. Lots of beautiful cars. Very good experience.

April 05, 2016

A positive customer experience is the number one goal of Auto Showcase. Great job to Keith and the Auto Showcase Team.

mhbussink
3/09/2016

"horrible"

I made a down payment and set up a loan for a truck from Auto Showcase in Fallston, MD .When I came back to pick it up they said the wheels on it didn't actually come with it. I sure wasn't going to pay so I took the old beat up ones with descent tires. It turns out that the wheels I left with were not made for the truck and were unsafe. The truck also had a lot of other issues I didn't notice until later. The shock where worn out, idler and pitman worn out, the roof had was rusting, front rotors warped, rear bumper crooked and of course the wrong wheels. I didn't bother "getting in to it" with them, but people better be aware of these crooks. Also, they made me late for work because the truck wasn't ready like they said it was. I put at least $5,000 worth of labor and parts into the truck and it still needs the roof repaired.

April 09, 2016

Spoke with Mr. Bussink and made arrangements to resolve this issue to his satisfaction. I appreciate his comments and will make the necessary adjustments to ensure this doesn't happen again. Auto Showcase will make ever effort to make every customer 100% satisfied.

March 18, 2016

I have reached out to this customer to assist with his issues. I researched and found the customer purchased in August 2015. I haven't had any contact or have been made aware of any issue concerning this vehicle. I would gladly speak with the owner. I now that buying a used vehicle can be a challenge and I want to make everyone's buying experience a positive one.

Jacemommy
3/09/2016

"My experience was great "

Keith was so good to me he made sure I got the car I wanted everybody was so nice and they was so helpful and even afther I got my car he called and made sure everything was ok thanks Keith

April 05, 2016

Continued customer care and friendly service, one customer at a time!

msubears68
3/03/2016

"My Car Purchase"

I called Auto Showcase looking for a SUV. I got a salesman by the name of Keith Bagwell, who met at another dealership lot to show the vehicle. Well, I wasn't set on that vehicle, so I continued shopping around. A few days later, I called Keith and asked about another car and he said he thought he had a vehicle I would be interested in. He came to my house, pick me up and drove me to the dealership in Fallston. Well, he was right, it was a great choice. While I had a few minor problems with the car after I drove away, he was on target with getting things straight. If your looking to buy a car, I suggest you contact Mr. Bagwell, you won't be dissappointed. He was on point, not pushy or demanding. Listens to what you you're looking for and how much you are willing to pay. Thanks Mr Bagwell and the other sales and service persons at Auto Showcase!

April 05, 2016

Service before, during and after the sale. Customer service, guaranteed!

Jjtaylor1965
3/02/2016

"The way it should be"

I drove down from NJ unable to find a good used truck locally spoke with Keith over the phone he assured me the truck was worth the drive,and he was correct the best used truck I could find this is a great place with great people working there if when I'm ready to by another truck/car used I will come here again thank you all so much.

Keith

March 03, 2016

That's exactly the customer response we expect ever time they have an Auto Showcase Buying Experience! Thank you for your purchase.

Reviews of Brian Bush