Auto Showcase of Bel Air

2308 Belair Rd,
Fallston, Maryland 21047
Auto Showcase of Bel Air Info
About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Auto Showscase is Maryland's largest wholesale used car outlet. We operate out of a 25,000 sqft facility in Fallston, MD with another location just recently added in Glen Burnie. Our vehicles online are the same vehicles sold to your local dealer at the same prices. All of our vehicles are reconditioned and undergo a 160-point inspection before being listed. We have been in business for over 40 years. Our average vehicle is a late model with a CLEAN CARFAX and good mileage. Shop where the dealers shop! No dealer license necessary!

About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

• Largest inventory of Custom wheels in Harford County
WastedDay
3/28/2015

"Keith Bagwell is a really good guy"

Broke down in Glen Burnie n had to get a new vehicle. Keith help me out. Thanks to the Owner Dave Landsman.... If you need a Vehicle stop by Joppa n See Keith

dretech27
3/28/2015

"great deals Keith Bagwell the best"

Keith Bagwell The Man!!! I visited Auto Showcase and if anyone is looking to purchase a vehicle this is the place you may want to come. The customer service was great! and fast I would recommend them to anyone I know looking for a good deal..

Jay P

"Best !!!Period!!"

Had a great experience with Auto Showcase Fallston! Keith Bagwell was awesome he went above n beyond to get me in the car I wanted at the price I was seeking. I highly recommend Keith to anyone that has never had a great car buying experience because u will b impressed! The easiest car buying experience ever! Keith Bagwell, Mike, Jimmy, and everyone at Auto showcase in Fallston thank you and keep up the good work!

ashbc10

"first car "

I had a great experience. Keith, the sales manager has very helpful and personable. He answered all the questions I had about the vehicle. I am glad I came here to buy my first car.

Keith

jmalestancil
3/27/2015

"My man Keith is the man !!!"

All I'm going to say is my man Keith must really enjoy what he does because that is the only way he can be as good as he is. He said he would take care of me and not only did he do that, but he also put my son and my homeboy in the exact vehicles they both wanted!!!!!!!!

Bklynmoo
3/25/2015

"Smooth Sailing"

Keith Bagwell made my car purchasing process go fast and smooth. His customer service was great. He took care of all my needs for the vehicle I purchased. The staff at Auto Showcase in Joppatown are very friendly. They made me feel real comfortable as I conducted my business at their establishment.

Dorothy
3/24/2015

"Keith Bagwell,was my salesman and he was courteou.s."

I would recommen. Auto Showcase to anyone that is looking for a used car ,they are honest and they look out for your best interest. The management was outstanding and the sales team was very courteous and helpful and together they got me approved for the car i wanted ........Its a great place to buy a car!

trayduncan921@outlook.com
3/23/2015

"great service"

All the personnel at auto show case were friendly and great to work with and awesome at helping to get great financing for us. Thank you

Travon Duncan

kim
3/23/2015

"Keith Bagwell is really good"

just brought a hummer from Auto Showcase... Keith took his time an founde the vechile of my dream....Go to the Joppa Location an See Keith... Tell him Mr Kim sent you

keith bagwell

Jenga72
3/14/2015

"Great experience!"

Keith was an outstanding salesman followed up on all our questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him. Go see Keith at the Joppa location.

Reviews of Seth Perks