Auto Showcase of Bel Air

2308 Belair Rd,
Fallston, Maryland 21047
Auto Showcase of Bel Air Info
About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

Auto Showscase is Maryland's largest wholesale used car outlet. We operate out of a 25,000 sqft facility in Fallston, MD with another location just recently added in Glen Burnie. Our vehicles online are the same vehicles sold to your local dealer at the same prices. All of our vehicles are reconditioned and undergo a 160-point inspection before being listed. We have been in business for over 40 years. Our average vehicle is a late model with a CLEAN CARFAX and good mileage. Shop where the dealers shop! No dealer license necessary!

About Auto Showcase of Bel Air

• Largest inventory of Custom wheels in Harford County
Dre6199
6/27/2015

"Keith Bagwell is the Man!!!!!!!!!"

Went to showcase to get get a car. Not pushy put me in a 750 Bmw. I want to thank Donny Mike n Keith for the wonderful experience. I'll always recommend Auto Showcase.

Keith Bagwell

Jimtoyota
6/20/2015

"Miss leading description of condition of car"

I am from North Carolina I called about a 2002 Toyota Solara I wrecked one like this and wanted to replace for my wife. The internet person Sabrina said it was prefect except for a little paint fade. In fact the car is damaged allover with hail and is wrecked on the left rear wheel well I flew up to buy this car and drive home what a bunch of used car salesmen. And we all know what I mean

ojemba
6/14/2015

"Keith Bagwell! !!!!"

Amazing individual. Patient and answered all my questions. Very helpful. Keith took his time n encourage a significant amount of test driving d car. Never put pressure

smith09
6/13/2015

"Keith bagwell super salesman "

Keith was great to deal with no fuss or Hassel came in just looking Keith laid the deal out stood by his ward deal worked out like he said it would I'll be back for my next car purchase

Twan1
6/12/2015

"Good dealer"

I went to Auto showcase and purchased a 2008 E-class wagon and Keith Bagwell met all my needs with no hassles a great salesman would definitely go back

jaywill1982
6/12/2015

"Keith bagwell"

came out here with my friend to look at a vehicle and Keith showed us outstanding service...I would recommend his service to anyone looking for a car!

randy77
6/06/2015

"Keith Bagwell"

keith was great to deal with. Very pleasant and not too aggressive . He answered every question that had quickly and efficiently. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another car here. Donny was also very good to deal with as well.

Lincoln
6/03/2015

"Lack of Integrity"

The day after I bought the vehicle I had a couple of minor issues like a slow leak in my tire and condensation in my tail light. My salesman told me that he would handle it, but he quit that same week and no one called me back. I also noticed my brakes were soft and needed to be bled, so I called the service manager and sales manager, but they wouldn't work with me. They told me these were 'maintenance' issues and the vehicle was bought as-is. Since my salesman quit, no one would take ownership of the issues and refused to call me back to even discuss. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone because of their lack of integrity. All they were worried about was selling me the vehicle, but they quickly changed their tune when I had some issues.

personwithabrain
5/28/2015

"Inflated rating."

If you look at the reviews just before this one, they seem to have been done at the behest of the dealership, possibly by them. I was going to buy a car here but looked past the first page of ratings and every single rating before saying how great Keith or so-and-so is was a complaint about buying a lemon and receiving horrible service. I decided to look them up on the Better Business Bureau and every outlet of Auto Showcase has the worst possible rating. I'm being censored because this website thinks it's cursing, but let's just say it's the 6th letter of the alphabet, and the lowest possible score! I will certainly not be purchasing a car from such an unscrupulous company.

Freddie Krueger

Wayne85
5/22/2015

"Kieth bagwell"

service was terrific... Help me get into my new car with ease... I really appreciate the great customer service.. I was in and out with my service..

Reviews of Donny Hannum