AutoFair Honda

Showroom Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda Info
About AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda is the proud winner of the prestigious 2012 Honda President's Award (10-time recipient). They have over 600 new and used vehicles available. Because of their high-volume vehicle sales, they have a dedicated finance team that specializes in credit approval for people with challenging credit. To reach them call (603)471-3990. All Honda dealers purchase new Honda vehicles for the same amount from the factory. The higher volume dealers have the ability to sell for less. What separates this dealer from their competition is their dedication to customer service and honest pricing. They want to change your perspective on purchasing a vehicle. If you need further convincing, scroll down to read all of their raving reviews.

About AutoFair Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours
  • Indoor Delivery Center
Boatista
1/23/2015

"Well worth the 60 miles"

I live within 2 miles of Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington MA. Every time I have been there it has been a miserable experience. It is urbane and anything takes hours in the service dept. and costs a plenty. Each time I have been to AutoFair they have gone above and beyond. We bought our 2010 CRV EX there, because they had the best deal. Each time I have had to drive the 60 miles up there (only once in 30,000 miles - and when we bought the car), it was well worth it. If you want the kind of service you would expect from a Honda dealership, this is definitely the place to go. Probably the best dealership in the country. They get great work done promptly, efficiently and at a reasonable cost. I highly recommend this place, and they have done so well by me that I will NEVER go to Heb Chambers again, or any other dealership for that matter.

Jon Frost, Austin Rush

January 24, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for the raving review. There's a lot of options available to purchase and service your Honda and I couldn't be happier to hear the our team has earned your business and recommendation. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

SteveSousa81
1/10/2015

"Want QUICK, PAINLESS AND INFORMATIVE?? SEE JAMIE GITSCHIER!!"

I just sent my aunt,uncle and cousin to see JAMIE GITSCHIER at Autofair HONDA. They went in with some credit issues and Jamie said No problem !! After showing them a few cars he finally found the one they LOVED ! A 2013 VW Jetta with only 23,000 miles!!! They were so happy and grateful for JAMIE not turning his back on them just because of some credit mistakes!! They went in at 9:30 and just sent me at picture 2.5 hours later driving home in their VW Jetta !!!! Thank you to JAMIE and Autofair HONDA for making my Aunt and uncle so Happy !!! Thank you !!!!! From The Colletes' and S. Sousa

January 12, 2015

Dear Steve, Thank you for sharing your great feedback here and on our Google page. We are lucky to have Jaime on our team. His dedication to providing world class customer service is the key to his success. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

M3742
1/06/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Recently purchased a Honda Pilot from Eric Dancause and Autofair Honda. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Eric was engaging and made the process easy and streamlined. I actually had a fun time dealing with him. What has impressed me most however is the service I have received after the sale. I have purchased vehicles in the past and never heard from the salesperson again. Erics said he would be involved during the ownership of the vehicle as well and has been. He has been only a phone call or text message away and has answered all questions I have had. Even going so far as to visit me at my home. It has made me feel like a true client and it is because of this that I will be a customer of his and Autofairs in the future. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda or used vehicle.

Eric Dancause

January 07, 2015

Dear customer, Thank you so much for the nice review. I'm so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable car buying experience with Eric. Buying a car is supposed to be a fun and memorable experience and I'm glad to see we hit our mark. Eric does a great job for us and it's always nice to hear from another of his satisfied customers. Jason LaCroix, General Manager AutoFair Honda

Kwinsper12
1/03/2015

"Amazing Service and Experience!"

I am truly thankful I chose Autofair to buy my Honda Civic! With warm welcomes and an immense effort from Steve, i was taken care of with the utmost dependability and customer service. He made sure the car i purchased would be the best fit for my lifestyle and for that, i am grateful and completely satisfied with my purchase every day. After Steves incredible help, my family and i will be returning customers for life! A special thank you to Steve and the crew at Autofair Honda!

Steve Archambault

January 06, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Steve is one of the newest additions to our team and I'm happy to hear your purchase with him was such a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your new Civic when you come in for your first service. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

daldinger8408
12/06/2014

"Perfect!!!"

Wanting to switch out my lease early from a civic to a cr-v awd I driove into the dealership where I met Matt Dube who is very passionate not only about the product he sells but more so he was able to get me exactly what I was seeking. I was totally upfront with him that I wasn't interested in spending a lot of time and I simply wanted a crv for the same monthly payment as I was paying for my civic. The whole process took just over a few hours and I drive away in a crv awd with the same payment with a lot more options than I had in the civic. The sincere greeting from Matt and the diligence he displayed was exceptional This is my second lease with Autofair and it won't be my last!!!! What a super team .... You all rock!

Brad Hurd

December 08, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for sharing your fantastic review. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to come together and "make it happen" with the purchase of your new CR-V. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Have a safe and Happy Holidays! Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Melinda Labo
10/18/2014

"Full of Smiles"

As our lease was coming to an end, my husband and I had done some searching for our next car. Tod Pennington greeted us as we arrived at AutoFair Honda, and through the entire visit, he made the process of "vehicle leasing" so easy. He listened, he cared, he was honest… and did whatever he could to help us drive away in our new CRV in just a short time… with smiles on our faces. The process went so smoothly, and the staff that we met during the visit had that same helpful manner as Tod. I felt that we were cared about, and that is so important when deciding what is best for our family. I will happily return to AutoFair Honda in the future… and am so looking forward to driving and enjoying our new CRV.

October 24, 2014

Melinda, Thank you for your great review. We strive to make every purchase, fast fun and easy and I'm glad to hear that your experience with Tod met that goal. I appreciate you taking the time to share your recommendation and look forward to seeing you and your CR-V for your first service appointment.. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

s4812
10/10/2014

"Best experience ever!!"

Jim listened, helped & didn't make us feel pressured into buying a used car for our expanding family. Satisfied 110% will definitely recommend to others!

October 11, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with your purchase and appreciate your recommendation. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

andkathy
8/15/2014

"Very happy with my purchase"

I bought a new Honda Civic from AutoFair in Manchester and was very pleased with all aspects of my experience. Jim Thatcher made the process go very smoothly, with no pressure or games. I had done my homework and spoken with other dealerships, so was confident that I got a good price on both my new vehicle and on my trade-in. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend that you check them out if you are looking for a new Honda.

August 16, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Jim does a great job taking care of our customers and I'm happy to hear that your purchase was such a pleasant experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you and your new Honda for your first service visit. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

ekarjala
8/02/2014

"Always a great experience"

I've purchased or leased 5 Cars from Autofair Honda in the past 10 years and have had a positive experience each and every time. We have worked with Matt Dube for the past 3 vehicles, and I can confidently say that I've never had an easier or more enjoyable car buying experience. He's straight forward, good natured, meticulous, customer-focused, and also provides unheard of follow-up and service after the sale. If you're looking for a Honda or a used car anywhere near Manchester, I can definitely recommend a visit to Matt at Autofair.

August 05, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your great review. We cannot thank you enough for your patronage over the past 10 years. I'm glad to hear that Matt has continued to provide you with excellent customer service over this time and will be sure to share your great feedback with him. Thank you again for your continued loyalty and recommendation. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

SCJ12
6/23/2014

"Great Service is a Differentiator"

I have many choices where to service my vehicle, I continue to have my car serviced at AutoFair Honda because JVP makes it a positive experience; professional, responsive and he communicates. -scj-

June 23, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your nice review here and on our Dealer Rater page. I'm happy to hear that your experiences here with Joel have been so positive and appreciate you choosing us for your service needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Reviews of Brad Hurd