AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda
Call
AutoFair Honda Info
About AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda is the proud winner of the prestigious 2012 Honda President's Award (10-time recipient). They have over 600 new and used vehicles available. Because of their high-volume vehicle sales, they have a dedicated finance team that specializes in credit approval for people with challenging credit. To reach them call (603)471-3990. All Honda dealers purchase new Honda vehicles for the same amount from the factory. The higher volume dealers have the ability to sell for less. What separates this dealer from their competition is their dedication to customer service and honest pricing. They want to change your perspective on purchasing a vehicle. If you need further convincing, scroll down to read all of their raving reviews.

About AutoFair Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours
  • Indoor Delivery Center

"Very happy with my purchase"

I bought a new Honda Civic from AutoFair in Manchester and was very pleased with all aspects of my experience. Jim Thatcher made the process go very smoothly, with no pressure or games. I had done my homework and spoken with other dealerships, so was confident that I got a good price on both my new vehicle and on my trade-in. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend that you check them out if you are looking for a new Honda.

August 16, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Jim does a great job taking care of our customers and I'm happy to hear that your purchase was such a pleasant experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you and your new Honda for your first service visit. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

"Always a great experience"

I've purchased or leased 5 Cars from Autofair Honda in the past 10 years and have had a positive experience each and every time. We have worked with Matt Dube for the past 3 vehicles, and I can confidently say that I've never had an easier or more enjoyable car buying experience. He's straight forward, good natured, meticulous, customer-focused, and also provides unheard of follow-up and service after the sale. If you're looking for a Honda or a used car anywhere near Manchester, I can definitely recommend a visit to Matt at Autofair.

August 05, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your great review. We cannot thank you enough for your patronage over the past 10 years. I'm glad to hear that Matt has continued to provide you with excellent customer service over this time and will be sure to share your great feedback with him. Thank you again for your continued loyalty and recommendation. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

"Great Service is a Differentiator"

I have many choices where to service my vehicle, I continue to have my car serviced at AutoFair Honda because JVP makes it a positive experience; professional, responsive and he communicates. -scj-

June 23, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your nice review here and on our Dealer Rater page. I'm happy to hear that your experiences here with Joel have been so positive and appreciate you choosing us for your service needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"Graduation Gift: AutoFair Goes the Extra Mile"

Went to AutoFair Honda in Manchester to lease my daughter's first car as she will be commuting to College in the Fall. Upon arrival,I knew exactly what I wanted and Adam Rocheleau guided me down the proper path to ensure I was walking out the door that day as a proud Dad. I did have one special request of Adam and the dealership prior to leaving: Could they deliver the car to my house during my daughter's graduation so we could surprise her upon arrival at home? This is where Adam and Eddie Domain got together to coordinate the request. The car was delivered and numerous red and blue balloon's were attached to the car, in addition to a huge red bow on the hood. A first class presentation! My daughter was crying tears of joy when we got home; the reaction we wanted to get. Thank you Adam, Eddie and the entire team at AutoFair in providing us a precious memory on a very special day.

June 10, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive review. That's an awesome story and I'm happy to hear that Adam and Eddie went that extra mile to help make your daughters graduation day such a special experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of such a important day. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"The Best"

My name is Jeff DeCuir, on May 31st my Girlfriend Rebecca and I purchased a 2009 Honda Ridgeline and I wanted you to know that it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Your sales and financing staff are amazing. The sales person Lena Groeneveld was by far the best sales person we have encountered in our many years of car buying, she was very informative as well as knowledgeable and prompt. You and your entire staff at AutoFair Honda deserve a pat on the back. Thank you for making our car buying experience a great one.

June 06, 2014

Jeff, Thank for sharing your review here and on our Google page. I'm thrilled to hear that your recent purchase with Lena has been your experience buying a car and appreciate your taking the time to recognize everyone who made it it happen. Thank you for choosing us for your Ridgeline purchase, we look forward to being here for you for all of your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"Knowledgeable salesman"

Enjoyed talking with Jason who was very knowledgeable about Hondas and it was an asy sell because we love our old Honda! Dave Flowers was fast and efficient.

Jason Clarke

May 23, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for the positive review. I appreciate you choosing our store for your purchase and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

"Service review"

After numerous appts. for a vehicle I had just purchased, I found Justin in service. It was refreshing to speak with someone who talked to me like a professional, not with excuses and ungrounded facts which I had found previously. He listened, so he knew what I was talking about and addressed it immediately. He followed up daily and got it done. So far, my vehicle is great, but I know that if something should come up, Justin has my back and I can count on him for great service with a sparkling smile. He made what started out to be a terrible chaotic experience, more orderly and he took action. He kept his word and is a great asset to Autofair Honda! When I speak about Autofair, I will use his name often in praise. Great Job Justin!!

May 17, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues initially but am happy to hear that Justin was able to step up and come up with an outcome that left you satisfied. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize his efforts and for taking the time to share your positive feedback here. Thank for again giving the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"Jason Clarke"

After a terrible experience there in November, I must say that today was totally different....... All thanks to Jason Clarke. He was not pushy or strong armed. He was very informative and caring. He is an asset to your business.

Jason Clarke

May 15, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. Jason is one of the newest additions to our team and I'm glad to hear that your visit with him was so positive. I appreciate you giving us another opportunity to assist you and hope we can continue to improve on your last experience. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

"The people at Autofair Honda went over and above what is..."

The people at Autofair Honda went over and above what is required of them in purchasing a vehicle. Thanks for making our buying experience so pleasant.

April 21, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for the great review. I'm happy to hear that your buying experience was so pleasant and appreciate your feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

"I purchased a pre owned Honda 2011 CRV from Jeff Cate. ..."

I purchased a pre owned Honda 2011 CRV from Jeff Cate. Jeff was a great person to work with. He did not pressure me and he let me take the time I needed to decide on the CRV. After I purchased the CRV from Jeff on the same day he worked with me and came in on his day off to finish everything that needed to be done. I would recommend Jeff to everyone as it was not about me buying the CRV it was about making sure that I was happy with the service I received.

April 08, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive review. I'm glad to hear that Jeff made sure that your CR-V purchase was pleasant and am happier that he earned your recommendation for his efforts. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Jim Thatcher