AutoFair Honda

200 Keller Street,
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
AutoFair Honda Info
About AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda is the proud winner of the prestigious 2015 Honda President's Award (11-time recipient). They have over 600 new and used vehicles available. Because of their high-volume vehicle sales, they have a dedicated finance team that specializes in credit approval for people with challenging credit. To reach them call (603)471-3990. All Honda dealers purchase new Honda vehicles for the same amount from the factory. The higher volume dealers have the ability to sell for less. What separates this dealer from their competition is their dedication to customer service and honest pricing. They want to change your perspective on purchasing a vehicle. If you need further convincing, scroll down to read all of their raving reviews.

About AutoFair Honda

Sunday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours
  • Indoor Delivery Center
TahoeBlue
1/01/2016

"Joe Reardon was, once again so very helpful. "

I had a scheduled routine maintenance appointment. Joe Reardon was there and reviewed the details of the service needed at that time. The waiting room was welcoming, the wait was short and the service was done well as always. I would highly recommend AutoFair Honda.

Joe Reardon

imurphy80
12/12/2015

"Perfect Service experience"

John A was my service advisor for the issue I had with my radiator. In the mere 26 hours (including time to get parts in!) he called me 3 times to keep me updated. He was fantastic, and Dennis who took over the next day was equally fantastic. Thank you for a great experience, and I'm glad to have a reliable service department with my new Honda!

sullivanemilykathryn
11/17/2015

"Amazing Customer service"

I met with Sammie who carried me through the whole process of leasing my new Honda Oddessy, as well as turning in my old lease. His negotiating skills were amazing, he was a very caring and relatable person, and had my best interest at heart. I have never owned a Honda, and am very impressed by the product, I cant say enough about my Oddessy. Sammie made this experience enjoyable, and his follow through was excellent. I really appreciated working with him, will recommend him to anyone, and will be returning to this dealership. Sincerely Emily sullivan

Sammie, Mr. Flowers

MLB
11/08/2015

"A fantastic, efficient and overall great experience"

My experience was refreshingly good. From the sales, to the financing and customer service - their team of people that I was interacting with were all friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. I had a lot of questions and specific guidelines for what I could afford. Everyone was helpful, personable and worked with me so I left the dealership with exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend AutoFair Honda to friends and family.

Peter Plantsky

Natasha

"Vehicle Purchase"

Derick Sanders is a man of his word. I am very pleased with the way my purchase turned out and think very highly of all of the employees listed below that I had the privilege of working with.

Lisa G

Chiefjohn
11/07/2015

"Fast talkers without the right information"

My wife and I stopped by to look at a Honda HRV but, my wife loved the CRZ that was in the showroom. That was our mistake, they were trying everything to get us to buy that car including holding off on the $1000 Honda insensitive. Once we started to walk out the door, wow now they found it. When I asked what the difference between the base model and the EX, we were told by management that only the lights and tire size was different. Wow were they wrong, they then started to promise us everything and anything. After three and a half hours we put down $855 to hold the car. The next day they called and wanted to check if we were going back, when I told them we were going to check with another dealer the fun started. I was told that I would never find one in that color and that management checked the area and they are the only dealer with that color. Once I explained that I had googled that color and found two within twenty minutes she then told me that the EX would cost an extra $2000, my payments would go up $90 a month and I would lose the $1000 incentive. What I got at Honda North was a CRV EX with NAV for less then their base CRZ and my payments went up only $20 a month. To add insult they kept my $855 for almost a week and made excuses to return it. If your looking for a Honda go to Honda North or any other Honda dealer.

RENA
11/07/2015

"Defect, Defects and more Defects..."

I recently bought a 2016 Honda HRV, which is a brand new model. There were defects in the car that I had looked at three times and was told because there is no evidence of workmanship issues or a safety issue there is nothing they can. One of the issues was a rattling moon roof. The Serviced Manager actually asked me if I could hear it if I turned up the radio. Very patronizing. I will never buy another Honda (this was my third) from this dealership or any other one. They do not back their new products once they have left the lot

JB123
10/20/2015

"Excellent "

My sales person Jamie Gitschier who I always get my cars from , and I highly recommend him to my family and friends as well , who also bought cars from him is the best. My experience with him and autofair honda always goes smooth . He always works his hardest to get me in the car that I want . He keeps his word and is honest to me . As long as you take his advice , you will get in the car you want . He is one of the best salesman I know and I would never go to anyone else for my cars . My overall experience with Jamie and autofair Honda is excellent !!! Will go no where else

October 22, 2015

Dear customer, Thank you for the review. Jamie does an amazing job for us and it's always great to hear from another one of his satisfied customers. Jamie prides himself on making buying a car fast, fun and easy. Thank you for your continued business. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Jbthomp23
9/27/2015

"Another Great Car Purchase"

Just purchased my 3rd CR-V from AutoFair Honda in 4.5 years! I live over an hour away with a Honda dealership about 10 minutes away but I just love working with AutoFair that it's worth the drive for me. Once again, AutoFair gave me incredible pricing and a great trade in! My sales person, Debbi Roy, was extremely professional, easy to work with and worked very quickly with me due to limited time on my end. Debbi came in early the morning I was due to pick up my vehicle to ensure everything was ready for me and she made sure everything worked and was programmed before I drove off the lot - she is very knowledgeable in the infotainment systems! Also worked with Rodney Thomason in Finance and he also had everything ready for me and was very pleasant to work with. Looking forward to buying more cars in years to come!

Debbi Roy, Rodney Thomason

September 28, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for your nice review of Deb and Rodney. We strive to make purchasing a vehicle a fun hassle free experience and I'm glad to hear that we met that goal, We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Wally
9/01/2015

"Was Outstanding"

Your sales team Susan Kiver, and Patti Roy were outstanding. Excellent Job and very friendly and knowledgeable. Susan went beyond and can not say enough about Susan. Thank You. Walter & Sarah Finnegan

SusanSusan Kiver, Patti Roy

September 04, 2015

Walter & Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that your experience with Susan and Patti was so positive and will be sure to share your comments wtih them. We appreciate your business and feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Reviews of John  Alger