AutoFair Honda

200 Keller Street,
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
AutoFair Honda Info
About AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda is the proud winner of the prestigious 2012 Honda President's Award (10-time recipient). They have over 600 new and used vehicles available. Because of their high-volume vehicle sales, they have a dedicated finance team that specializes in credit approval for people with challenging credit. To reach them call (603)471-3990. All Honda dealers purchase new Honda vehicles for the same amount from the factory. The higher volume dealers have the ability to sell for less. What separates this dealer from their competition is their dedication to customer service and honest pricing. They want to change your perspective on purchasing a vehicle. If you need further convincing, scroll down to read all of their raving reviews.

About AutoFair Honda

• Indoor Delivery Center
carbuyingisntpainful
6/27/2015

"courteous, professional, upfront"

No pressure, totally transparent, and highly knowledgeable. Ask for Mike Miller - he listens intently and truly has your best interest in mind. Will definitely come back next time I'm in the market for a Honda.

July 01, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank your for the positive feedback. We do our best to make car buying a pleasant, pain free experience and I'm happy to hear Mike delivered on that goal. I appreciate your business and review. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

DavidD123
6/21/2015

"Great experience at AutoFair Honda!"

I recently worked with Ed Domain at AutoFair Honda to return my leased CRV. Ed was cordial, professional, and very creative in finding the best possible solution for me. If you want to have a high quality buying/leasing experience I wholehearted recommend Ed Domain at AutoFair Honda. He is knowledgeable and professional, and he is dedicated to representing both the best interests of his company and his customers.

June 22, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank for your review. Helping customers with with lease returns is something we do to help insure that that both the buying and ownership experience with Honda are positive and we work very hard to help our customers navigate this process. I'm glad to hear that Eddie was able to assist you with your lease return and make it an easy transaction. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

melissahardy
6/20/2015

"best car buying experience ever!"

My thoughts about buying a car have totally changed since I bought my 2015 Accord at Autofair. Not only did the sales people not pressure me, but they totally took care of everything before I even stepped into the dealership. There were no hidden agendas or deals. Awesome!! Eddie took care of everything behind the scenes and Derek Jordan helped me figure out all my new bells and whistles! thank you :)

Derek Jordan

June 22, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for the great review! We're very fortunate to have team members lilke Eddie and Derek who are dedicated to making every customers purchase a pleaant, hassle free experience. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize their effrorts and share your feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

AshleyM
6/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

I stopped in to AutoFair Honda on Sunday just to look at the Honda HRV and CRV not expecting to talk with a dealer just take a look at the car and ended up leasing from them! The car and the services was excellent, the team there was so professional, courteous and enjoyable. I feel that is mainly do to their awesome Sales Consultant, Ramsey Lawrence. He didn't give me any pressure and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend this dealership!!!

Ramsey Lawrence

June 22, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for being the first to share a review about Ramsay here. He's been a great addition to our team and I'm happy to hear that he made your purchase such a pleasant experience. Congratulations on your new Honda, we look forward to seeing you heer for your first service visit. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

BrianDorsey
6/10/2015

"Great Used Car selection and pricing"

I just purchased a used 2013 Honda Pilot from AutoFair Honda a couple of weeks ago. They had a great selection of used SUV's. I have bought a number of cars (both new and used) over the years and I have never had a finer experience with a dealership! Tod Pennington was the sales professional that I dealt with. He was knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, thorough, kind, helpful, and just plain good at his job! The car was ready when promised, priced better than other similar ones I had found in the area, cleaned up like new and ready for me to drive away. They gave me a very fair price on my trade in. Simply put, I highly recommend going to this dealership to buy a car and I strongly recommend Mr. Pennington. If you shop here, I know you will be as pleased as I am!!!

June 10, 2015

Dear Brian, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of Todd and the dealership. We work very hard to ensure our vehicles are in great condition. I'm glad you found a vehicle that worked for you and a great salesperson that you trust. Jason LaCroix General Manager AutoFair Honda

peggy7070
6/07/2015

"I love the team here!"

I recently went in to Honda to look at a new 2015 accord sedan. I been in to Honda before when I got my pilot and was looking to down grade because I wanted a better be hike that suite me and my family.Mike miller went above and beyond for me. He made me the happiest customer. Mike is a amazing salesman I never deal with anyone but him. He is professional and personal. He cares about what you are looking for and any concern you have. Thank you so much Honda auto fair for having a amazing person like mike miller.

June 10, 2015

Dear Peggy, Thank you for the raving review about Mike. He has been here for a while and it's always nice to hear from another of his satisfied customers. Thank you for your business and thank you for the nice review. Jason LaCroix General Manager AutoFair Honda

Greg
6/03/2015

"Great car buying experience "

I was able to build trust with the salesman even though I just met him. He didn't give me any pressure, but did ask good questions that helped me make a decision. I drove my new car home the same day and I got a great deal! I would highly recommend this dealership!

June 05, 2015

Greg, Thank you for sharing your recommendation. I'm happy to hear we were able to make you purchase experience so pleasant and appreciate your taking the time to share your review. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Jcol2015
5/15/2015

"Dedicated Team"

Was really pleased with the customer service level. Jon and Shantel were very understanding and went above and beyond to get me a deal I was comfortable with. They really helped to overturn a previous unpleasant experience into a great one. Couldn't be happier with my new Civic!! Thank you.

May 19, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for your nice feedback. While I was concerned that to hear that your original experience was unpleasant I'm glad to hear that Shantel and Jon were able to make this experience a much more positive one. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize their efforts and for giving another opportunity to assist your with your vehicle purchase. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Sara
3/15/2015

"Awful customer service"

Had an awful bad thrashing ripped off totally unpleasant customer service today , just now in autofair Honda. manchester. The sales manager is Eddie who needs a lesson to be taught on how to deal with customers. He is very good at walking people out who wants to make a deal. He is totally against negotiation and that's how he tries to be a sales manager. He lacks the warmth and cordiality in welcoming people and I wonder if he really graduated in a business school.

April 01, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. I understand from your comments that we had a breakdown in negotiations. I'm sorry to hear that this left you with the impression of poor customer service. While we work hard to help every customer that comes in to our store, there are times that we are unable to meet a customer's goals. This isn't often but when it does we try to learn from the experience and attempt to find a remedy with the customer. We have reached out to you a couple of times but haven't heard back from you. While I understand you may have no longer be in the market for a new vehicle I would still like an opportunity to learn from your visit. I appreciate the opportunity and hope to hear back from you. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

cro0312
2/23/2015

"Stereotypical Pushy Dealer"

Do you give in under pressure? Don't go here. Can you hold your own? Meh, you probably still don't want to go here.

Chris

March 09, 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit didn't meet your expectations. We try to use customer feedback like yours as a way to better our customers experience but your review was very vague. We'd love the opportunity to learn more about what took place while you were at our store. Please give us a call at the number we sent in our private message so we can further discuss this. I appreciate your time and consideration. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Reviews of Derick Sanders