Read Reviews AutoFair Honda

Jim ThatcherSales and Leasing Consultant24 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: AutoFair Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, AutoFair Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda is the proud winner of the prestigious 2012 Honda President's Award (10-time recipient). They have over 600 new and used vehicles available. Because of their high-volume vehicle sales, they have a dedicated finance team that specializes in credit approval for people with challenging credit. To reach them call (603)471-3990.

All Honda dealers purchase new Honda vehicles for the same amount from the factory. The higher volume dealers have the ability to sell for less. What separates this dealer from their competition is their dedication to customer service and honest pricing. They want to change your perspective on purchasing a vehicle. If you need further convincing, scroll down to read all of their raving reviews.

Our Location

Express Service Shuttle Service
Extended Service Hours Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Service is a Differentiator"

SCJ12
6/23/2014 12:45:02 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Joel VanPattenJoel VanPatten

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

I have many choices where to service my vehicle, I continue to have my car serviced at AutoFair Honda because JVP makes it a positive experience; professional, responsive and he communicates.

-scj-

Added: 6/23/2014 2:28:56 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your nice review here and on our Dealer Rater page. I'm happy to hear that your experiences here with Joel have been so positive and appreciate you choosing us for your service needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Twitter
"Graduation Gift: AutoFair Goes the Extra Mile"

monarchs
6/8/2014 2:29:44 PM

Ed DomainEd Domain
Adam RocheleauAdam Rocheleau

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

Went to AutoFair Honda in Manchester to lease my daughter's first car as she will be commuting to College in the Fall. Upon arrival,I knew exactly what I wanted and Adam Rocheleau guided me down the proper path to ensure I was walking out the door that day as a proud Dad. I did have one special request of Adam and the dealership prior to leaving: Could they deliver the car to my house during my daughter's graduation so we could surprise her upon arrival at home? This is where Adam and Eddie Domain got together to coordinate the request. The car was delivered and numerous red and blue balloon's were attached to the car, in addition to a huge red bow on the hood. A first class presentation! My daughter was crying tears of joy when we got home; the reaction we wanted to get. Thank you Adam, Eddie and the entire team at AutoFair in providing us a precious memory on a very special day.

Added: 6/10/2014 12:49:32 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive review. That's an awesome story and I'm happy to hear that Adam and Eddie went that extra mile to help make your daughters graduation day such a special experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of such a important day. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"The Best"

jeffdecuir
6/4/2014 8:46:17 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Lena GroeneveldLena Groeneveld

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

My name is Jeff DeCuir, on May 31st my Girlfriend Rebecca and I purchased a 2009 Honda Ridgeline and I wanted you to know that it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Your sales and financing staff are amazing. The sales person Lena Groeneveld was by far the best sales person we have encountered in our many years of car buying, she was very informative as well as knowledgeable and prompt. You and your entire staff at AutoFair Honda deserve a pat on the back. Thank you for making our car buying experience a great one.

Added: 6/6/2014 7:10:02 AM

Jeff,

Thank for sharing your review here and on our Google page. I'm thrilled to hear that your recent purchase with Lena has been your experience buying a car and appreciate your taking the time to recognize everyone who made it it happen. Thank you for choosing us for your Ridgeline purchase, we look forward to being here for you for all of your future vehicle needs.

Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"Knowledgeable salesman"

sarv43
5/23/2014 1:50:42 PM

Dave  FlowersDave Flowers

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

Enjoyed talking with Jason who was very knowledgeable about Hondas and it was an asy sell because we love our old Honda! Dave Flowers was fast and efficient.

Added: 5/23/2014 4:51:14 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the positive review. I appreciate you choosing our store for your purchase and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

"Service review"

CristinesRav4
5/16/2014 3:06:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Justin ShorbJustin Shorb

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

After numerous appts. for a vehicle I had just purchased, I found Justin in service. It was refreshing to speak with someone who talked to me like a professional, not with excuses and ungrounded facts which I had found previously. He listened, so he knew what I was talking about and addressed it immediately. He followed up daily and got it done. So far, my vehicle is great, but I know that if something should come up, Justin has my back and I can count on him for great service with a sparkling smile. He made what started out to be a terrible chaotic experience, more orderly and he took action. He kept his word and is a great asset to Autofair Honda! When I speak about Autofair, I will use his name often in praise. Great Job Justin!!

Added: 5/17/2014 7:53:55 AM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues initially but am happy to hear that Justin was able to step up and come up with an outcome that left you satisfied. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize his efforts and for taking the time to share your positive feedback here. Thank for again giving the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

"Jason Clarke"

3ants3
5/15/2014 6:59:14 AM

Jason Clarke

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

After a terrible experience there in November, I must say that today was totally different....... All thanks to Jason Clarke. He was not pushy or strong armed. He was very informative and caring. He is an asset to your business.

Added: 5/15/2014 3:19:43 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. Jason is one of the newest additions to our team and I'm glad to hear that your visit with him was so positive. I appreciate you giving us another opportunity to assist you and hope we can continue to improve on your last experience.

Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Twitter
"The people at Autofair Honda went over and above what is..."

coachalan1961
4/18/2014 8:06:57 AM

Derick SandersDerick Sanders
Curtis  VanEppsCurtis VanEpps
Ron WilsonRon Wilson

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

The people at Autofair Honda went over and above what is required of them in purchasing a vehicle. Thanks for making our buying experience so pleasant.

Added: 4/21/2014 7:43:30 AM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the great review. I'm happy to hear that your buying experience was so pleasant and appreciate your feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Twitter
"I purchased a pre owned Honda 2011 CRV from Jeff Cate. ..."

Kathy5163
4/7/2014 5:50:29 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Jeff CateJeff Cate

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

I purchased a pre owned Honda 2011 CRV from Jeff Cate. Jeff was a great person to work with. He did not pressure me and he let me take the time I needed to decide on the CRV. After I purchased the CRV from Jeff on the same day he worked with me and came in on his day off to finish everything that needed to be done. I would recommend Jeff to everyone as it was not about me buying the CRV it was about making sure that I was happy with the service I received.

Added: 4/8/2014 8:12:52 AM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive review. I'm glad to hear that Jeff made sure that your CR-V purchase was pleasant and am happier that he earned your recommendation for his efforts. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Twitter
"Best experience leasing a car I ever had"

vickilajoie
3/30/2014 7:22:07 AM

Dave  FlowersDave Flowers
Matt GambyMatt Gamby

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

These guys listened, joked and delivered above and beyond our hopes for more than we asked for - I will refer these guys to everyobe we know. Thanks guys for the best c a r buying experience in over 40 years.

Added: 3/31/2014 11:33:25 AM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Twitter
"Overall great experience. Bought a new accord and had..."

Charlesscwav
2/26/2014 12:53:59 PM

Matt  BarkerMatt Barker

3.8

My Review Of AutoFair Honda:

Overall great experience. Bought a new accord and had my family in tow. My wife mentioned the restrooms were dirty and the children's area wasn't clean enough for our child to play in. Outside of the obvious lack of facility care the experience was good.

Added: 2/26/2014 4:09:42 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear that you had a good experience purchasing your Honda here, but was concerned about your comments about our facility. I appreciate you bringing those items to our attention and I've reviewed your feedback with our facility team to ensure that they are properly addressed. We're also going to be undergoing a major facility renovation and are using feedback like yours to ensure the changes improve our customers experience. Thank you for again for your business and feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Reviews 11-20 >>