AutoFair Honda

200 Keller Street,
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
AutoFair Honda Info
About AutoFair Honda

AutoFair Honda is the proud winner of the prestigious 2015 Honda President's Award (11-time recipient). They have over 600 new and used vehicles available. Because of their high-volume vehicle sales, they have a dedicated finance team that specializes in credit approval for people with challenging credit. To reach them call (603)471-3990. All Honda dealers purchase new Honda vehicles for the same amount from the factory. The higher volume dealers have the ability to sell for less. What separates this dealer from their competition is their dedication to customer service and honest pricing. They want to change your perspective on purchasing a vehicle. If you need further convincing, scroll down to read all of their raving reviews.

About AutoFair Honda

Sunday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours
  • Indoor Delivery Center
Bendy90
6/14/2016

"Rich S - Nashua NH - 2016 Accord Sport Sensing"

T his is by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I dealt with Jamie Gitschier and Ron Wilson. These guys made this process very easy and simple, took the time to go over everything in a timely fashion. Their knowledge of the Honda product and getting me into the right vehicle was seamless. There is no other place to buy or lease a vehicle, these guys are top notch and nobody is better than this. I will be back to buy more vehicles in the future, and will refer friends and family to do the same! Thanks very much again to both of you, couldn't be happier.

Dave Gallagher

Dbarts4
5/15/2016

"The most helpful and efficient!"

For the last 6 years Derick sanders has been such a big help to when leading cars. He makes it quick and painless. When I was in there the other day for an oil change I was stressed because I had a lot to do so instead of having to wait for my car he helped me out so that I could go run my errands while my car was being worked on. SUPER helpful! I would recommend anyone to go to auto fair Honda and see Derick!

Jennifer105
5/01/2016

"Very good"

Noah and Shantel went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted at a monthly payment that works well for my budget.

Papa425
4/21/2016

"Service Deptment Professionals"

After buying my new CR V EX L, I met Service Rep. Joe Readon he is true Professional, curteous and efficent. Joe took care of adding on my auto starter and a number of other accessories. Joe worked on my schedule and had the vehical ready in when i came to pick it up. They did an outstanding job and Joe had my keys in hand when i walked through the door. Can't say enough about Joe Readon friendly, knowledgeable, and professional everything you want when you walk into a Service Department. Joe is definately my go to guy when i come to the Service Dept. Thank you Joe Robert Pickell

Joe Readon

Civic guy

"Excellent service department"

Today I brought my 2015 Honda CRV Touring Edition in for service. My service writer is Randell Warner. Randell treats me the way a customer wants to be treated. He is a gentleman! I have been dealing with Randell for about 4 years now. Mike Grant worked on my CRV today and went out of his way to take care of my issue. He personally came out and explained what he had done and to make sure I was happy with what he did. Mike has worked on my Honda's over the years. Mike is a caring person. I have no worries when Mike is working on my Honda's. Great job Mike!

Mike Grant

Civic guy
4/20/2016

"Great experience at Autofair Honda. "

Today I went in looking at the 2016 new design Civic EX. I Talked to Jim Roccuzzo, Chris Berryhill, and Jeff Gregoire. They worked with me until we worked out a deal! This is my 3rd Honda purchase from Autofair. Today I dealt with 3 excellent employees! Chris I will be stopping by every week for one of your hugs! Hope I didn't hurt you! HAHA! It was a pleasure dealing with Jim, Chris and Jeff! I made some new friends today! I will definitely by from Autofair Honda again!

Gregory.lewin
4/20/2016

"I had a great experience at Autofair Honda "

I was very nervous about purchasing a new car but Eric Dancause made it very easy. He sold me a 2014 Honda CR-V. Eric was patient, informative, and honest. I have recommended Eric to my family and friends because of the great experience I had with him!

Brian D

"Issue resolved"

Had some reservations related to my 2016 Pilot purchase. General Sales manager called me as soon as he found out and "made things right". Don't believe his actions are common among other dealers. Autofair has made me a lifetime customer

Kjz

"Amazing "

My wife and I bought a pilot and the sales department was amazing! From beginning to end the whole process was easy and they go above and beyond!

Papa425
4/19/2016

"Customer focused auto dealership "Auto Fair Honda""

Just bought a new Honda CR V. EX L. From Auto Fair Honda in Manchester NH. Starting with my salesman Sammy Khatib who added the personal touch and patience with a buyer who didn't quite no what he wanted. Sammy was great professional, effiecent and knowledgeable made me feel right at home and in good hands. Managers Chris Berryhill and Shantel Frost both worked with me showing a desire to see I had the best experience of top quality cutomer service and Service Manager Joe Readon made sure my vehicle was ready and in A one condition. I got the vehical I wanted at a great price and left confident that any future needs would be met with the same excellence I received when buying my vehicle Thanks to the Great team at Auto Fair Robert Pickell

Reviews of Ron Wilson