AutoFair Hyundai

David Van Iten

August 16, 2017

"Matt G was great!"

- Micaela&Corey

We went into the dealership to purchase a car for myself after looking at a few cars online. We walked in and we're immediately greeted by Matt. He asked us some questions about what we were looking for and then pulled up a car to test drive right away. He was very friendly and wanted to make sure we got what we were looking for! We drove off with a great car that day. Thanks, Matt!

Matt Gaudreau

August 10, 2017

"In and out fast"

- christina.keel Verified Customer

Looking for a 3rd Hyundai for our family...new teen driver. Once we'd made the decision, we asked for the quick treatment and were obliged.

August 10, 2017

"2018 Hyundai Sonata"

- dalls1983 Verified Customer

Matt was one of the best sales reps I have ever worked with. My past experiences at other Hyundai dealers wasn't great, but Matt took the time to listen to me and worked with me to accomplish what I needed. The first deal I have ever worked on where a sales manager didn't need to get involved.