AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows

Lone Tree, Colorado 80124
AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows Info

Kasey
8/30/2015

"Excellent Sales...Horrible Service Department"

We have purchased 2 new cars from other Auto Nation dealerships and have always been satisfied with the service and sales departments. I expected the same the GMC/Buick AutoNation. The sales department was excellent and got us in and out fast. Jason Montgomery was awesome and always remembers me when he I am down getting the cart serviced (Which has been 1 a month since we bought the Yukon Denali Hybrid) The service department is horrible. After 5 different visits for the same issue I get rude and condescending service people, and stuck with a huge bill for an issue that I have brought to them since the day we purchased the “Certified Preowned” vehicle. Stay away! I don’t think they know what the truth is, very shady and rude. 5 visits and 5 different answers. What is funny is that they only have 2 of my visits documented and every time they said could not find the issue. Next time I will pay over $50,000 to punch myself in the face, it might work out better for me

Keller 123
8/07/2015

"Outstanding"

I highly recommend David Putnam for your vehicle purchase. He is very friendly, knowledgable, and will make an extra effort to make your shopping experience easier

David Putnam sales. Loren in service

happycustomer
4/28/2015

"Cindy in Service"

This morning I called and talked to Cindy in service about a problem I am experiencing with my car. It seems to be the same thing that happened about 5-6 years ago. I am in a small town in Oklahoma so I wanted to find out what was wrong so that I have some idea when I talk to someone here. She went over and above the norm to find out the answer. I was no longer in their computer since I had not been there in the last 18 months so she went upstairs to find the actual invoice from 5-6 years ago. That was no longer there either. So she went into the global GM service records and found my answer. What an employee! It would have been easy to just tell me it had been to long. I highly recommend her for service. :)

Cindy

Jackiegonzales23
1/11/2015

"Horrible customer service"

I had to call them back 5 times to get information about a used gmc Acadia. When it came to talk about my trade in they said black book quoted my car 5000 less in trade in value then I expected. When I told them I was currently looking at the trade in value on the same website they claim they got the info from they said their call me back and never did. My guess is they lie to you about trade in value and they ripp you off. Unless your naive about what's going on they don't want your business.

Kyle

Nikki Mosley
11/14/2014

"Great Experience!"

We just complete the transaction for our new car today. We purchased it from out of state and as you can imagine, we were a little nervous. I can't say enough great things about Jeff Zeiter! He has changed and restored my opinion on car salesmen. He went above and beyond to make things right for us. He was honest, upfront, and kind. We are definitely satisfied customers! Thanks, Jeff!!!

Jeff Zeiter

Corey G
7/08/2014

"To proud to sell"

First off the salesmen were great but then it ended there. I was in the market for a Yukon and was willing to pay a fair market value after the 2015 came out . The first dealing with price was Shawn . He offered 80. Dollars off MSRP . I thought he was joking . After several hours going back and forth he said" the best he could do was 1500.00 off MSRP . Trying to show me the invoice and said I had to pay 1000.00 over that. Also mentioned that it was "illegal to lie to me " and that is what "they paid "for the Yukon. . Ok let's start there... If it was illegal for a car dealership to lie they would all be out of business .. Next the invoice was not what you paid for it and anyone who is shopping for a new car should know this. I waited for the end of the month to see if they would deal more still trying to buy locally and not have to go else where. But was basically thrown out after offering a solid price for a car they had two of on the lot since February . Shawn telling me I thought we had a deal.. So here is the deal people . Do not buy from AutoNation Buick GMC Park Meadows 8101 E Parkway Dr Lone Tree, CO 80124 I ordered the exact some car from a dealership that wants to sell cars . Dennis Dillon in Boise ID. http://www.dennisdillon.com/specials/new.htm I saved over 8000.00 off of MSRP and 3000. Off what I offered that guy at AutoNation that threw me out of his place that does not want to sell cars...

Sam, Eugene wang, Shawn

TravisFields22
2/19/2014

"Before I even got to the dealership I had spoken with a..."

Before I even got to the dealership I had spoken with a manager about he vehicle I purchased. Dealing with other dealerships and going through enough nonsense I was done, so I asked "I am very interested in this particular vehicle and I'm done playing games what is the lowest you guys can go?" I was put on hold for a few minutes and got an answer that I liked and scheduled to see the truck the following weekend. After I got here I worked with Eugene Wange and he was knowledgable about the vehicle and worked win me. Even got me another discount because I am military. I am very happy with the truck and would recommend AutoNation and Eugene to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. They care about the customers and after I left I was contacted asking how the truck was and if I enjoyed it and if any problem occurred. They are there for the customer not for a quick buck. 5 stars all around excellent eperience.

Eugene Wange

agiampetro
12/06/2013

"My husband and I would like to highly recommend Sam..."

My husband and I would like to highly recommend Sam Johnson 3rd as an honest man to help you find your car at this dealership. My husband and I have never met a car salesman more knowledgeable about his product. Sam answered all our questions about the vehicle. Sam is also very patient, as we were deciding about our trade in of our truck. After our purchase Sam took the time to sit with us and teach us about our new car. We felt very comfortable with Sam during this process as someone we could trust with a big decision/purchase. Thanks Sam!!!

Sam Johnson 3rd

MyLord7
7/25/2013

"My car was totaled. Had little to spend. I was treated..."

My car was totaled. Had little to spend. I was treated like I was buying the most expensive car, there! They gave me great solutions!

Eugene Wang

2000vette
7/19/2013

"Eugene was very helpful through the entire experience. ..."

Eugene was very helpful through the entire experience. Having much experience purchasing new GM vehicles and being employed by GM for 35 years, I have shortened procedures I like to follow. This is met with reluctance or refusal at most dealerships. Eugene happily complies. Excellent job Eugene! On a different matter regarding dealership management (not Eugene), why couldn't I drive my own vehicle to Ft. Collins to pick up my new truck. Some age discrimination going on? Answer from management please. Art McMillan

Eugne Wang