AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

5555 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75209

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities
AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities Info

"This is my first car purchase and I didn't have..."

This is my first car purchase and I didn't have enough Credit history but Joe and the finance team made the impossible to make it happen and even get me a 2014 car instead of a 2013. This is my first experience and it was great. I would strongly recommend JOE LUNA and AUTONATIONVW

"Park Cities VW is by far the best VW dealership I've..."

Park Cities VW is by far the best VW dealership I've been to. They come right out to meet you when you pull up to the service bay and introduce themselves. They've fit me in unscheduled three times now (20,000 mile inspection + oil change, air leak from tire, and balance/rotate tires). They're done in less than an hour (less than two hours for inspection). Prices have been the same as an independent shop (inspection was under warranty). They always bring your car back cleaned inside and out which I really appreciate. The staff is very polite and friendly and honest + upfront about costs and time (something that drove me crazy about my past dealerships). I will even continue coming here after my warranty is up. They really are that good.

Christina Jaciuk

"Joe and his team were great! Joe greeted me at the front..."

Joe and his team were great! Joe greeted me at the front door upon my arrival and had my car of interest pulled up and ready for me to test drive. He was very knowledgeable regarding the Jetta and the company of Volkswagon. I am highly satsified with my puchase and would recomend his services and AutoNation Volkswagon Park Cities to anybody.

"So friendly. Was helped by a great group of..."

So friendly. Was helped by a great group of people..didn't act like vultures for a sale! Buy here! Happy with my Jetta purchase!!!!!!!

"Initially I was not very happy with the customer service..."

Initially I was not very happy with the customer service I recieved, but Park Cities reached out to me, listened and quickly made it right. Thank you.

"Outstanding service, quick, the right price and motivated..."

Outstanding service, quick, the right price and motivated to work with the customer for a win-win deal! Used vehicles are in great condition. Friendly and open honest business.

"This was a great experience - they were incredibly..."

This was a great experience - they were incredibly friendly and helpful, and I will be going to them from now on! Really great customer service.

"I walked right in and Steve was there to assist me from..."

I walked right in and Steve was there to assist me from beginning to end. I left the dealership with my new car thanks to Steve!

"I had great service from Christina. She was very helpful...."

I had great service from Christina. She was very helpful. My only concern was the messy fill up of my Ad blue. They left a mess around the cap and I have read that stuff is very corrosive. Thanks -Mark

Christina Jaciuk

"Service was friendly and very efficient. Mr. Field kept..."

Service was friendly and very efficient. Mr. Field kept me updated throughout the day with the status of the service. Since I worked about 2 miles from the dealership, they also arranged for shuttle service to drop me off and pick me up. If you have a VW, I can recommend this dealership for your service needs.