AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

Hiley Volkswagen

CellarmasterD
11/13/2015

"Been my Go to for over ten years"

So these were the guys who walked my through my first buying experience. Ten years later I'm still convinced they have treated me well, and happy to service my car with them still today!

Kirks McCoy

Nmole I
10/30/2015

"Came in with a major problem in the back hatch. Within an..."

Came in with a major problem in the back hatch. Within an hour these guys fixed my car and gave it a wash and vacuum to boot. Great service from an excellent vehicle dealer!

Ted Jacobs, Ted Jacobs

Bounds261
10/11/2015

"Friendly staff, great work, good price "

Dealers can have the reputation of being overpriced but that's never been my experience here. Everything has been totally reasonable, they stand by their work, and they follow up with you to make sure everything is doing ok with the car. If your car needs something done but it's not necessary to do it right away, they give you the estimate, timeframe, and don't pressure you at all. As a woman, I've experienced a lot of shops that assume I don't know anything about cars and try to scam me, so it's nice to have a place to go where everyone is honest and respectful.

Kirks McCoy

jds86
9/09/2015

"Awesome Service"

The AC in my 2012 Jetta went out and due to the warranty provider, the repair took a couple of weeks. Ben was fantastic in hooking me up with a loaner car immediately and diligent in keeping me up to date on the status of my car. Very grateful and satisfied with my experience.

Ben

MJ28
8/07/2015

"Superior Servie Department"

Dear readers - The moment you walk in the door to AutoNation Volkswagen Dallas, you will be greeted with smiling faces who are willing to help any way that you ask. Each person I have spoken to is well educated on Volkswagen cars and has a desire to make your experience at their dealership an easy one. Since day 1 of buying my vehicle (2013 VW Golf R), I have received excellent customer service from both sales and service department. I bought my VW from Joshua, a laid back fellow who didn't push me into buying a vehicle I was not comfortable purchasing. I bough my first manual transmission, an engine I have desired to drive since high school. Ten years later, my dream of buying a 6-speed transmission is finally happening. Leaving me anxious, nervous, and afraid to drive my car off the lot, Joshua spent patient time teaching, demonstrating, and educating me on the fundamentals of my vehicle. After receiving deliberate attention to driving cautiously through neighborhoods around Lemmon Avenue, Josh delivers the car to my apartment so that I can practice driving with ease in the apartment complex parking lot. Three weeks later, I am incredibly happy with my purchase. I am entirely grateful to have been given this type of treatment at AutoNation Dallas. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. Thank you Josh! As time goes by, my car is needed to be serviced for oil changes, cleaning, and tire rotations. Here I meet a Blake, a kind gentlemen with an apt for helping any customer who walks in the door. After my car was serviced, Blake gave me back my car in an orderly fashion, cleaned, and in better condition than when I left it on his door step. The service department here is kind, friendly, efficient, and very helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better service experience. I will forever and always bring my car back to this location. Thank you Blake for all that you do!

Blake Harris, Joshua

nlovell
7/19/2015

"The Service Department is Wonderful"

I have a 2012 Tiguan that has been in the shop for some very difficult to diagnose issues. The service team took serious time and consideration in trying to address all of my concerns and fix it to the best of their ability. In particular, Blake Harris has been incredibly helpful. He always has a plan, is clear and concise with available options, and how Volkswagen is working to make sure everything is 100% fixed. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this dealership.

Blake Harris

JF1985
6/23/2015

"Very helpful service department."

Took my VW Jetta Sportwagen in due to a failed AC compressor. Fernando helped me out significantly by dealing with my parts warranty. The compressor was fixed quickly and all dealings with the warranty folks were handled by AutoNation. I even got to drive an excellent loaner while my car was in the shop. Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. Thank you!

Fernando Gomez

Lee-OC
6/21/2015

"bad sells department "

The worst car buying experience that I have ever had. I bought the card Monday, June 15, 2015, it went into the repair shop on the Friday. during this whole process I have yet to receive one call from any sales representative at Volkswagen. I had to call the manager of the dealership just to get my car in the shop this week. this car should've never been allowed to didn't drive driving off the lot. I made the mistake of driving over the 150 miles and thus no return. ?

Samuel Howard

andyketch
6/05/2015

"Service is quick, fare, and the people care."

Each time I am in (3 VW's) for simple to more complex repairs or parts, the team is helpful, quick to assess and set proper expectations, and they seem to really care. They seem to act as a team.

Blake Harris

fabielle2013
5/25/2015

"Warning: AutoNation Park Cities wrecked my new car"

Warning: AutoNation Park Cities wrecked my car while doing scheduled maintenance. Then they lied to me about what had happened to the car, told me over phone it was just a scratch. They took my new car off the premises, without letting me know and had an accident with it. They blamed a contractor that I didn't even know existed; concealed the identity of the person who wrecked my car and the location. Didn’t apologize and told me my car was drivable to go back home and come back Monday when it was more convenient for them to get me a rental. After I got the car back it had numerous problems, it took over 2 months to correct and I missed work over this. They are so careless, they couldn’t even put the plastic hubcaps back on correctly; all 4 were in backwards; something so simple that takes less than 3 seconds to install. I learned my lesson and will never take my car back there. I hope my story helps you avoid all the heartache I went through. They are a terrible dealership; and all of that was just the service department. Imagine sales and finance?!?

Dan Turk and Richard Arredondo