AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

Hiley Volkswagen

lac5087
4/01/2015

"Best VW Dealership Around"

I recently moved to Dallas and was in need of service for my GLI. Autonation was the most convenient location for me, but their customer service experience has been awesome. I've had it there 3 times in the past few months, and each time, the staff goes above and beyond to answer questions and make your experience as easy and hassle free as possible. If you're in need of service, contact Blake, he's awesome!

Blake Harris

Kevin
3/20/2015

"Leased a 2015 GTI Yesterday"

My experience yesterday was excellent. Richard Arredondo, the General Manager, was super attentive and introduced me to Sales Representative, Clem Cordova. They treated me like I was an old friend and went out of their way to get me a great deal on a new GTI. This is my 3rd GTI from this location, and I keep going back. I highly recommend these guys.

Richard Arredondo, Clem Cordova

lmckaig
3/13/2015

"Always a great experience!"

First class customer service! Frank was awesome and kept me updated throughout the process. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

Frank Todora

Bob Tucker
3/04/2015

"20000 mile check up"

I have used this dealer for three years and have always had the best possible service. Fernando Gomez keeps you updated on progress, and if you need a ride to and from dealer he sees to it personally. It is nice to be looked after and not left to fend for yourself. It is clean and well staffed, even on Saturdays

Fernando Gomez

bguelker
2/19/2015

"The best service experience to date"

Owing it to reasons beyond my control, I was at this dealership three times within the span of one week. Once for a cylinder misfire (bad fuel), a second time for new tires and the third (because I couldn't stay longer) for the alignment post new tire installation. Blake Harris has been, hands down, the best service associate I have ever worked with at an automotive service center. He helped me select tires that were within my budget, answered numerous questions, and took the time to discuss options at my level. Additionally, his customer service skills are excellent--he cared enough to follow-up throughout the process, apologized multiple times for the lengthy wait on my third visit (it was a Saturday afternoon), and even made a couple of suggestions about how to improve the look of my vehicle to match the vanity plate I currently have. Overall, I hope he stays with VW long-term because I would love to work with him again.

Blake Harris

ChristianSosa
3/19/2014

"This is my first car purchase and I didn't have..."

This is my first car purchase and I didn't have enough Credit history but Joe and the finance team made the impossible to make it happen and even get me a 2014 car instead of a 2013. This is my first experience and it was great. I would strongly recommend JOE LUNA and AUTONATIONVW

Joe Luna

auctus1983
3/16/2014

"Park Cities VW is by far the best VW dealership I've..."

Park Cities VW is by far the best VW dealership I've been to. They come right out to meet you when you pull up to the service bay and introduce themselves. They've fit me in unscheduled three times now (20,000 mile inspection + oil change, air leak from tire, and balance/rotate tires). They're done in less than an hour (less than two hours for inspection). Prices have been the same as an independent shop (inspection was under warranty). They always bring your car back cleaned inside and out which I really appreciate. The staff is very polite and friendly and honest + upfront about costs and time (something that drove me crazy about my past dealerships). I will even continue coming here after my warranty is up. They really are that good.

Christina Jaciuk

Jackie1111
3/09/2014

"Joe and his team were great! Joe greeted me at the front..."

Joe and his team were great! Joe greeted me at the front door upon my arrival and had my car of interest pulled up and ready for me to test drive. He was very knowledgeable regarding the Jetta and the company of Volkswagon. I am highly satsified with my puchase and would recomend his services and AutoNation Volkswagon Park Cities to anybody.

Steve Wyatt, Joe Luna

rckyngyn
3/09/2014

"So friendly. Was helped by a great group of..."

So friendly. Was helped by a great group of people..didn't act like vultures for a sale! Buy here! Happy with my Jetta purchase!!!!!!!

Joe Luna

hohum05
1/22/2014

"Initially I was not very happy with the customer service..."

Initially I was not very happy with the customer service I recieved, but Park Cities reached out to me, listened and quickly made it right. Thank you.

Ted Jacobs