AutoNation Volkswagen Park Cities

Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

MJ28
8/07/2015

"Superior Servie Department"

Dear readers - The moment you walk in the door to AutoNation Volkswagen Dallas, you will be greeted with smiling faces who are willing to help any way that you ask. Each person I have spoken to is well educated on Volkswagen cars and has a desire to make your experience at their dealership an easy one. Since day 1 of buying my vehicle (2013 VW Golf R), I have received excellent customer service from both sales and service department. I bought my VW from Joshua, a laid back fellow who didn't push me into buying a vehicle I was not comfortable purchasing. I bough my first manual transmission, an engine I have desired to drive since high school. Ten years later, my dream of buying a 6-speed transmission is finally happening. Leaving me anxious, nervous, and afraid to drive my car off the lot, Joshua spent patient time teaching, demonstrating, and educating me on the fundamentals of my vehicle. After receiving deliberate attention to driving cautiously through neighborhoods around Lemmon Avenue, Josh delivers the car to my apartment so that I can practice driving with ease in the apartment complex parking lot. Three weeks later, I am incredibly happy with my purchase. I am entirely grateful to have been given this type of treatment at AutoNation Dallas. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. Thank you Josh! As time goes by, my car is needed to be serviced for oil changes, cleaning, and tire rotations. Here I meet a Blake, a kind gentlemen with an apt for helping any customer who walks in the door. After my car was serviced, Blake gave me back my car in an orderly fashion, cleaned, and in better condition than when I left it on his door step. The service department here is kind, friendly, efficient, and very helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better service experience. I will forever and always bring my car back to this location. Thank you Blake for all that you do!

Blake Harris, Joshua

nlovell
7/19/2015

"The Service Department is Wonderful"

I have a 2012 Tiguan that has been in the shop for some very difficult to diagnose issues. The service team took serious time and consideration in trying to address all of my concerns and fix it to the best of their ability. In particular, Blake Harris has been incredibly helpful. He always has a plan, is clear and concise with available options, and how Volkswagen is working to make sure everything is 100% fixed. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this dealership.

JF1985
6/23/2015

"Very helpful service department."

Took my VW Jetta Sportwagen in due to a failed AC compressor. Fernando helped me out significantly by dealing with my parts warranty. The compressor was fixed quickly and all dealings with the warranty folks were handled by AutoNation. I even got to drive an excellent loaner while my car was in the shop. Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. Thank you!

Fernando Gomez

Lee-OC
6/21/2015

"bad sells department "

The worst car buying experience that I have ever had. I bought the card Monday, June 15, 2015, it went into the repair shop on the Friday. during this whole process I have yet to receive one call from any sales representative at Volkswagen. I had to call the manager of the dealership just to get my car in the shop this week. this car should've never been allowed to didn't drive driving off the lot. I made the mistake of driving over the 150 miles and thus no return. ?

Samuel Howard

andyketch
6/05/2015

"Service is quick, fare, and the people care."

Each time I am in (3 VW's) for simple to more complex repairs or parts, the team is helpful, quick to assess and set proper expectations, and they seem to really care. They seem to act as a team.

fabielle2013
5/25/2015

"Warning: AutoNation Park Cities wrecked my new car"

Warning: AutoNation Park Cities wrecked my car while doing scheduled maintenance. Then they lied to me about what had happened to the car, told me over phone it was just a scratch. They took my new car off the premises, without letting me know and had an accident with it. They blamed a contractor that I didn't even know existed; concealed the identity of the person who wrecked my car and the location. Didn’t apologize and told me my car was drivable to go back home and come back Monday when it was more convenient for them to get me a rental. After I got the car back it had numerous problems, it took over 2 months to correct and I missed work over this. They are so careless, they couldn’t even put the plastic hubcaps back on correctly; all 4 were in backwards; something so simple that takes less than 3 seconds to install. I learned my lesson and will never take my car back there. I hope my story helps you avoid all the heartache I went through. They are a terrible dealership; and all of that was just the service department. Imagine sales and finance?!?

Dan Turk and Richard Arredondo

lac5087
4/01/2015

"Best VW Dealership Around"

I recently moved to Dallas and was in need of service for my GLI. Autonation was the most convenient location for me, but their customer service experience has been awesome. I've had it there 3 times in the past few months, and each time, the staff goes above and beyond to answer questions and make your experience as easy and hassle free as possible. If you're in need of service, contact Blake, he's awesome!

Kevin
3/20/2015

"Leased a 2015 GTI Yesterday"

My experience yesterday was excellent. Richard Arredondo, the General Manager, was super attentive and introduced me to Sales Representative, Clem Cordova. They treated me like I was an old friend and went out of their way to get me a great deal on a new GTI. This is my 3rd GTI from this location, and I keep going back. I highly recommend these guys.

Richard Arredondo, Clem Cordova

lmckaig
3/13/2015

"Always a great experience!"

First class customer service! Frank was awesome and kept me updated throughout the process. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

Frank Todora

Bob Tucker
3/04/2015

"20000 mile check up"

I have used this dealer for three years and have always had the best possible service. Fernando Gomez keeps you updated on progress, and if you need a ride to and from dealer he sees to it personally. It is nice to be looked after and not left to fend for yourself. It is clean and well staffed, even on Saturdays

Fernando Gomez