AutoServ Of Tilton

Michael Tessier

March 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- Robhorace

My husband trades in his vehicles every couple years. This will be his third vehicle from AutoServ, I have had 2. Jeremy Kercheval had handled all sales for us over the years. We continue to come back-to-back that action alone should tell the story. Jeremy is the GREATEST. He is courteous, efficient, and an all around excellent sales coordinator. We're happy that he is so much younger than are, so that he can remain our personal car/truck/vehicle sales expert for as long as we live.

March 11, 2017

"Quick and painless"

- Sloankimball

I knew what I wanted when I went in to buy a new car. John helped to facilitate a painless purchase. Even when I had a problem shortly after, John made sure to steer me in the right direction to get it fixed.

March 06, 2017

"Excellent!!!!"

- Valene124

John worked hard getting us into our car despite some issues..he stayed late and made sure we left happy! This is the guy to see for a vehicle! Awesome customer service!

Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500, $15998