AutoServ of Tilton

Gabby Schofield, Finance , AutoServ of Tilton

Gabby Schofield

Finance

January 15, 2017

"Sale without the pressure"

- Thesargents

Buying a car has always been a stressful experience for my wife and I. Mike listened to what we needed and didn't talk us into anything we couldn't afford. He is a master of his trade. The entire experience took a few hours out of our day and ultimately allowed us to drive away in a perfectly safe and up to date vehicle, something my wife and I were not expecting to do as our credit isn't the greatest. We can't thank him enough for his help. A job well done.

January 11, 2017

"Awesome sales guy"

- rob kleiner

John is amazing. third car we have bought from him and it is always a pleasure. Highly recommended. He makes the car purchasing process easy and fun.

January 01, 2017

"High pressure environment"

- Erik Andrusick

Went to auto serv Ford to trade in a 2011 f150 fx4 with 68000 first they low ball u they offered me 17000 on trade and they will sell the truck for 24000 my truck was in excellent condition newer brakes and tires so they gonna make 7000 off my truck thats crazy. So I test drove a 2017 ford f150 truck had hardly any gas barely made to gas up and the hasnt even been pdi in the shop they are supposed to check every vehicle that comes of the truck with the computer and give the truck a fine inspection but they didn't so salesmen fills truck go down the road it runs ok someone flagged me down there was a crimped fuel line pouring gas on the street at this point I had enough went gave them the keys. Poor dealership do yourself go to grappone ford way better do deal with.

New 2017 Kia Sportage, $23906