AutoServ of Tilton

40 East Main St., Tilton, New Hampshire 03276

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Nissan | Volkswagen | Service Center
Good

AutoServ of Tilton Info

Altshores
10/02/2015

"Horrible"

Bought suv from them they did time belt change did not put spacer back in engine next change told suv needed engine because of mistake found an honest engine man but cost us 1500.00 auto serv refused to do anything to fix there mistake

Owner he is rude

wcphil05
9/28/2015

"Thank You John Scannell "

I can’t thank John Scannell and the Auto Serve team enough for their outstanding performance getting me and my wife into a new vehicle. I went in with high expectations (I refused to settle for anything less than the best deal) and John and his team exceeded them. Last November my wife and I had our first child, Addison. As I’m sure many of you can relate, an addition to the family changes ones financial situation dramatically. My wife and I decided we would cut back expenses by trading in my vehicle for something more “family friendly.” John spent the entire day with me presenting every possible option within my proposed budget. Prior to meeting with John, I did my research and was happily surprised by the numerous options I had unbeknown to me. John by no means is your stereotypical sales person. He went above and beyond to get me into a vehicle that was best for my family. Towards the end of the day when I was considering a vehicle outside my desired budget he reminded me “Harris, let’s remember why you are here, I promise you once you get that little girl through college you can get whatever car you want, but for now let’s keep our eye on the ball.” I laughed and thanked him for not letting me go home to an angry wife. All joking aside, I strongly recommend John for anyone looking to get into a new/used vehicle. He is honest and truly cares about his customers. Thank you John,

John Scannel

Scoopyex
9/14/2015

"Excellent"

We have been buying autos from this dealership for a very long time. We have bought several new and used cars and trucks from this dealership and it has been an excellent experience sale to service. When my wife and I arrive at Autoserv of Tilton the red carpet is rolled out. for us.

Jason Robinson

Sandra0815
9/02/2015

"worst car buying experience I have ever had "

I intend to go on every review website and give this dealership a poor review until they start treating me like a customer that spent a large sum of money there. I have had nothing but problems with the 2013 Volkswagen I purchased in April. It has been one thing after another. If it wasn't something on the vehicle breaking, it was me being overcharged at delivery, car not being cleaned at pick up and numerous interaction with management and staff that has been less than satisfactory. The last few times I have spoke with the GM, I was made to feel like I was the problem and just a nuisance to them for bringing the vehicle problems to their attention. My car currently has another repair needed and will be going into the shop on Friday to get worked on. Once I drop my car off to them Friday, this will be the FOURTH time my car has been in for some type of repairs since May when it was purchased. So upset with this dealership I was brought to tears on more than one occasion just from the sheer frustration of the whole ordeal.

Harry Nedeau, Eric Binder, Marty in Service. All staff mentioned gave me sub-par service but Marty in their service dept was hands down the worst.

Kcinelli84
7/11/2015

"ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! "

Frank Arena is the BEST salesman I've EVER dealt with! Helpful, patient, awesome and very knowledgable! All staff were excellent and really wanted to make this sale happen! THANK YOU!!

Frank Arena

frymann327
5/19/2015

"fast, friendly, great service"

One of the best dealerships in the lakes region. The people of Autoserve of Tilton definitely strive for excellence in every aspect. Mr. Jason Robinson and John Scannell, pleasure doing business.

Jason Robinson

tracie
5/02/2015

"Rewarding Experience"

John Scannell was our salesman, professional, courteous,and fast!!!! Would highly recommend him and also use him for our future purchases. This was second vehicle purchase at this dealership and worth the 3 hour round-trip drive.

John Scannell

peerlessgold
4/28/2015

"Great Salesman"

I purchased my 3rd vehicle from Autoserv and the salesman Rob Briggs was by far the most professional and courteous salesperson I have ever worked with and not just is the car business. He went way out of his way to get me the deal I wanted and when the used car (a BMW) only had one key he went out of his way to order another key for me and being a BMW they are not cheap. If you ever buy from Autoserv in Tilton you have to be sure to ask for Rob Briggs. Steve P

Robert Briggs, Rob Bannon

MaryM
4/28/2015

"Second car we have purchased at AutoServ"

We purchased a car for our daughter and everyone at the dealership was wonderful to work with. John Scannell, our sales rep made sure any concerns/issues with the vehicle were handled in an efficient, timely manner. The level of professionalism combined with great personalities make any and all transactions pleasant. Highly recommend!

Ryan Parks, John Scannell, Chris White

hd1970waters
4/19/2015

"No hassle, easy to deal with "

We just purchased a 2014 Nissan Maxima, we did not have a hard time at all and none of the bad things happened to us that we read in other reviews, the only thing we could not under stand is that the floor mats were missing and no one could find them we purchased the all weather mats seems odd a maxima would not have those in the car hmm. Maybe someone will see this and make it right." Scuba" Steve was great funny guy with a no pressure relaxed approch. Please ask for him on your next purchase.

Stephen Hopkins