Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury

Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876
Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury Info

keithquigley2016
9/17/2016

"super friendly and helpful"

Everyone at this dealership went above and beyond expectations to make this an easy and enjoyable buying experience would highly recommend Nissan of Chelmsford for your next purchase

Arthur O / Toby Villineau

Lisa 63
9/02/2016

"This is my 4th car at this dealership, always good experienc"

Purchased a new Rogue, Art was my salesman, very informative, honest and helpful. True personality made me feel like family. Very happy with this dealership, Art, Tobey, and Corey.

Art Otremba

lisamattucci
8/31/2016

"Arthur O."

Arthur was extremely efficient and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. Overall experience was decent and prompt. Location was easy to get to and appearance is clean.

Arthur

Teevee1987
8/15/2016

"Great experience "

All around great experience from start to finish. Both my wife and I purchased new rogues within a few days of one another and both had a very enjoyable car buying experience. Art was so kind and very knowledgable. He made sure I understood every feature of the car I was about to lease and answered any question I had come up. Matt in financing was also great to work with!! I would highly recommend Autofair Nissan Tewksbury to anyone looking for their next car

Art, Matt

Dee
7/19/2016

"great customer service"

I cannot say enough about the great bunch of guys that helped me get a lease on a beautiful Nissan Sentra Sv.. I have been to so many dealerships in the last month & Not one would help me AT All. I just wanted to say thanks to Art, Cory, &Matt. .. I still cannot believe I have this beautiful new car. Thank you all so much Sincerely, diane

Art, Cory & Matt

eagrieco
6/13/2016

"Worst customer service experience ever"

Went to this dealership on June 2nd to look at the 2016 Murano. Met with product specialist Chris Ojatabu. We took the SUV for a test drive. Chris took all my information, asked what I was looking to spend and finance. I told him that today was only a browsing day as I was still looking at other brand vehicles. He understood, took my info, and walked out after 2 hours. For the next two days, I received approximately 10 phone calls from different people at this dealership asking what they needed to do to get me to come back and buy the Murano. So on that Saturday afternoon (two days from my original visit, I went back and negotiated a deal that took another 2 hours... after I told them that all I was interested in was matching an internet offer by another Nissan dealership a few miles up the road. So after 2 hours of me trying to walk out, they finally matched the deal and set me up with financing. They told me they would call me on Monday to let me know when all the paperwork would be ready for me to sign and pick up the SUV. Monday came and went and I didn't receive a call. Tuesday came and at 3pm still no call; I decided to call them. I was told that the paperwork was ready and the car was just delivered. I was confused what they meant the care was delivered. They explained then needed to get the car from another dealership. When I asked how they got the car from the other dealership to theirs; they told me it was driven. I questioned why they didn't tell me that up front, and the manager's response that it was common practice. I said regardless that is was common practice to them, I felt it should have been disclosed to me. The manager disagreed. So at that point I explained that I was not willing to move forward with the deal. The manager became agitated and tried to again explain to me the practice of dealerships and that the miles added to the vehicle would not count against warranty. I explained to him that that was not relevant to me and the bottom line was that I should have been advised of all this up front. He disagreed and proceeded to ask when I was going to come in and sign and I told him that I was not going to go forward at this point due to the non disclosure of information and now his attitude. He then asked what he need to do to finalize the deal. I said he needed to offer me something to make up for the miles added to the car, the non-disclosure of info, and his attitude. He asked what I wanted, I threw out two suggestions that he laughed at... and before anyone jumps the gun: I did not ask for more money off. My request was related to maintenance. The manager said he would check with his manager to see if there was anything they could do to satisfy my ridiculous request and would call me back. Its a week later and I haven't heard from the dealership. Funn... 10 calls to get me to come back, but not one call to update me on an agreed deal. Oh... just so everyone knows who I am speaking about; the manager's first name is Corey. I believe his last name was Robertson. There is only one Corey at that dealership, so I am not criticizing someone in error. As for me... I reached out to multiple Nissan dealerships the day of the issue and all reached back to me. I told them my situation and deal I had on the table and one dealer matched it exactly and also provided me a better maintenance package. All this over the phone... then went to the dealership to sign papers for no more than an hour and picked up my new 2016 Nissan Murano. So a shout out to Peters Nissan of Nashua NH. You can see my review of them under their dealership.

Corey Robertson

Kris18
2/29/2016

"Great experience, great people!"

Just recently traded in my old lease for a new lease. Process was painless, people were great. Evan, Randy and Jose were great to work with. I would absolutely recommend Autofair!

Evan, Randy, Jose

jdpt
2/21/2016

"service"

people in the maintenance or service section are very pro active, flexible, welcoming. They are professionals!. I am very comfortable doing my car to be serviced in their shop.

I forgot his name..Definitely I have my record profile to them, the next time I have issue with my car definitely I will remember his or her name...........

Ken Noyes
2/18/2016

"Big improvement "

This is the second car that I leased from Autofair NISSAN. The first time was a horror show but the lease was up and I thought I would try again. What's complete turnaround and had a great experience from Sales with Pierre to fair and final negotiations with the GM Kendrick. I have no problem recommending Autofair in the future.

Pierre Barbosa

Inize A
2/06/2016

"Loved Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury"

Every part of the car buying process was enjoyable. Everyone we spoke with was extremely nice and helpful. It was a pressure free environment unlike most car dealerships which was wonderful. I wasn't rushed into a car and I left with exactly what I went in there for. I would most definitely recommend Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury!

Marcy dela Cruz