Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury

Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876
Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury Info

Kris18
2/29/2016

"Great experience, great people!"

Just recently traded in my old lease for a new lease. Process was painless, people were great. Evan, Randy and Jose were great to work with. I would absolutely recommend Autofair!

Evan, Randy, Jose

jdpt
2/21/2016

"service"

people in the maintenance or service section are very pro active, flexible, welcoming. They are professionals!. I am very comfortable doing my car to be serviced in their shop.

I forgot his name..Definitely I have my record profile to them, the next time I have issue with my car definitely I will remember his or her name...........

Ken Noyes
2/18/2016

"Big improvement "

This is the second car that I leased from Autofair NISSAN. The first time was a horror show but the lease was up and I thought I would try again. What's complete turnaround and had a great experience from Sales with Pierre to fair and final negotiations with the GM Kendrick. I have no problem recommending Autofair in the future.

Pierre Barbosa

Inize A
2/06/2016

"Loved Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury"

Every part of the car buying process was enjoyable. Everyone we spoke with was extremely nice and helpful. It was a pressure free environment unlike most car dealerships which was wonderful. I wasn't rushed into a car and I left with exactly what I went in there for. I would most definitely recommend Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury!

Marcy dela Cruz

bmui1561
1/27/2016

"Buying was a breeze!"

Bought my wife a new Murano from AutoFair Nissan Tewksbury. The two sales associates we had were Marcy and Alex and both were very informative and courteous. We also worked with Matt who was a Sales Manager and Jose who was a Business Manager and no one there ever pressured us to make any purchases that we were not interested in. Buying there was a breeze, everything went smoothly and would definitely go back to buy our next car from there.

Marcy, Alex, Matt, Jose

Mr.B
1/18/2016

"Felt like family"

What a great experience! Randy really outdid himself. Got us in and out. Out of a lease early and into a new car with no hassle. I'd send anyone there! Thanks!

Randy Sylvester

JayLuke
1/18/2016

"Great Customer Service - professional sales staff"

I been to a dozen dealerships before purchasing my Pathfinder from Autofair Nissan in Tewksbury. I dealt with Sales Manager Randy S. who was very professional, courteous and customer service oriented. I will certainly purchase my next vehicle from AutoFair Nissan.

Randy Slyvester

Drainen
1/14/2016

"Great deal & worked hard to get me the car & price I needed"

Autofair did a great job working to get me out of my lease early in order to give me an upgraded vehicle at the price I wanted. They all got to know me and my family by name and treated me like I was the most important person in the room. They worked hard to resolve any concerns I had and did not try to sell me more than I needed. Alex and Matt in particular went above and beyond to accommodate my invidual needs. I highly recommend this dealership for all of your vehicle needs.

Alex, Matt, Marcie, Charlie, Jose, Randy

Fred Smith 47
8/04/2015

"Alex Buchanan went out of his way to get the car I wanted"

Mark Barrett wrote a fair price and stuck to it. I liked the no haggle price, which was a better offer than the much-haggle dealership I had visited. Their price was within the Consumer Reports 'fair price' range'. They gave me a fair price for my trade in that matched the internet trade-in price for my zip code. It took a few days for them to find the exact car I wanted, but Alex drove across the state to get it. Thanks for the low-hassle experience.

Alex Buchanan and Mark Garrett

M Bourque
9/12/2014

"Great Deals"

I have visited may dealerships looking for a quality used car. I fount it here. Everyone I worked with was great. There customer service should be canned and given to every car dealership. I will be going back again when I am ready to buy my next car.

Abby