Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury

Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury Info

Dee
7/19/2016

"great customer service"

I cannot say enough about the great bunch of guys that helped me get a lease on a beautiful Nissan Sentra Sv.. I have been to so many dealerships in the last month & Not one would help me AT All. I just wanted to say thanks to Art, Cory, &Matt. .. I still cannot believe I have this beautiful new car. Thank you all so much Sincerely, diane

Art, Cory & Matt

eagrieco
6/13/2016

"Worst customer service experience ever"

Went to this dealership on June 2nd to look at the 2016 Murano. Met with product specialist Chris Ojatabu. We took the SUV for a test drive. Chris took all my information, asked what I was looking to spend and finance. I told him that today was only a browsing day as I was still looking at other brand vehicles. He understood, took my info, and walked out after 2 hours. For the next two days, I received approximately 10 phone calls from different people at this dealership asking what they needed to do to get me to come back and buy the Murano. So on that Saturday afternoon (two days from my original visit, I went back and negotiated a deal that took another 2 hours... after I told them that all I was interested in was matching an internet offer by another Nissan dealership a few miles up the road. So after 2 hours of me trying to walk out, they finally matched the deal and set me up with financing. They told me they would call me on Monday to let me know when all the paperwork would be ready for me to sign and pick up the SUV. Monday came and went and I didn't receive a call. Tuesday came and at 3pm still no call; I decided to call them. I was told that the paperwork was ready and the car was just delivered. I was confused what they meant the care was delivered. They explained then needed to get the car from another dealership. When I asked how they got the car from the other dealership to theirs; they told me it was driven. I questioned why they didn't tell me that up front, and the manager's response that it was common practice. I said regardless that is was common practice to them, I felt it should have been disclosed to me. The manager disagreed. So at that point I explained that I was not willing to move forward with the deal. The manager became agitated and tried to again explain to me the practice of dealerships and that the miles added to the vehicle would not count against warranty. I explained to him that that was not relevant to me and the bottom line was that I should have been advised of all this up front. He disagreed and proceeded to ask when I was going to come in and sign and I told him that I was not going to go forward at this point due to the non disclosure of information and now his attitude. He then asked what he need to do to finalize the deal. I said he needed to offer me something to make up for the miles added to the car, the non-disclosure of info, and his attitude. He asked what I wanted, I threw out two suggestions that he laughed at... and before anyone jumps the gun: I did not ask for more money off. My request was related to maintenance. The manager said he would check with his manager to see if there was anything they could do to satisfy my ridiculous request and would call me back. Its a week later and I haven't heard from the dealership. Funn... 10 calls to get me to come back, but not one call to update me on an agreed deal. Oh... just so everyone knows who I am speaking about; the manager's first name is Corey. I believe his last name was Robertson. There is only one Corey at that dealership, so I am not criticizing someone in error. As for me... I reached out to multiple Nissan dealerships the day of the issue and all reached back to me. I told them my situation and deal I had on the table and one dealer matched it exactly and also provided me a better maintenance package. All this over the phone... then went to the dealership to sign papers for no more than an hour and picked up my new 2016 Nissan Murano. So a shout out to Peters Nissan of Nashua NH. You can see my review of them under their dealership.

Corey Robertson

Kris18
2/29/2016

"Great experience, great people!"

Just recently traded in my old lease for a new lease. Process was painless, people were great. Evan, Randy and Jose were great to work with. I would absolutely recommend Autofair!

Evan, Randy, Jose

jdpt
2/21/2016

"service"

people in the maintenance or service section are very pro active, flexible, welcoming. They are professionals!. I am very comfortable doing my car to be serviced in their shop.

I forgot his name..Definitely I have my record profile to them, the next time I have issue with my car definitely I will remember his or her name...........

Ken Noyes
2/18/2016

"Big improvement "

This is the second car that I leased from Autofair NISSAN. The first time was a horror show but the lease was up and I thought I would try again. What's complete turnaround and had a great experience from Sales with Pierre to fair and final negotiations with the GM Kendrick. I have no problem recommending Autofair in the future.

Pierre Barbosa

Inize A
2/06/2016

"Loved Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury"

Every part of the car buying process was enjoyable. Everyone we spoke with was extremely nice and helpful. It was a pressure free environment unlike most car dealerships which was wonderful. I wasn't rushed into a car and I left with exactly what I went in there for. I would most definitely recommend Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury!

Marcy dela Cruz

bmui1561
1/27/2016

"Buying was a breeze!"

Bought my wife a new Murano from AutoFair Nissan Tewksbury. The two sales associates we had were Marcy and Alex and both were very informative and courteous. We also worked with Matt who was a Sales Manager and Jose who was a Business Manager and no one there ever pressured us to make any purchases that we were not interested in. Buying there was a breeze, everything went smoothly and would definitely go back to buy our next car from there.

Marcy, Alex, Matt, Jose

Mr.B
1/18/2016

"Felt like family"

What a great experience! Randy really outdid himself. Got us in and out. Out of a lease early and into a new car with no hassle. I'd send anyone there! Thanks!

Randy Sylvester

JayLuke
1/18/2016

"Great Customer Service - professional sales staff"

I been to a dozen dealerships before purchasing my Pathfinder from Autofair Nissan in Tewksbury. I dealt with Sales Manager Randy S. who was very professional, courteous and customer service oriented. I will certainly purchase my next vehicle from AutoFair Nissan.

Randy Slyvester

Drainen
1/14/2016

"Great deal & worked hard to get me the car & price I needed"

Autofair did a great job working to get me out of my lease early in order to give me an upgraded vehicle at the price I wanted. They all got to know me and my family by name and treated me like I was the most important person in the room. They worked hard to resolve any concerns I had and did not try to sell me more than I needed. Alex and Matt in particular went above and beyond to accommodate my invidual needs. I highly recommend this dealership for all of your vehicle needs.

Alex, Matt, Marcie, Charlie, Jose, Randy