Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury

Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876
Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury Info

Inize A
2/06/2016

"Loved Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury"

Every part of the car buying process was enjoyable. Everyone we spoke with was extremely nice and helpful. It was a pressure free environment unlike most car dealerships which was wonderful. I wasn't rushed into a car and I left with exactly what I went in there for. I would most definitely recommend Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury!

Marcy dela Cruz

bmui1561
1/27/2016

"Buying was a breeze!"

Bought my wife a new Murano from AutoFair Nissan Tewksbury. The two sales associates we had were Marcy and Alex and both were very informative and courteous. We also worked with Matt who was a Sales Manager and Jose who was a Business Manager and no one there ever pressured us to make any purchases that we were not interested in. Buying there was a breeze, everything went smoothly and would definitely go back to buy our next car from there.

Marcy, Alex, Matt, Jose

Mr.B
1/18/2016

"Felt like family"

What a great experience! Randy really outdid himself. Got us in and out. Out of a lease early and into a new car with no hassle. I'd send anyone there! Thanks!

Randy Sylvester

JayLuke
1/18/2016

"Great Customer Service - professional sales staff"

I been to a dozen dealerships before purchasing my Pathfinder from Autofair Nissan in Tewksbury. I dealt with Sales Manager Randy S. who was very professional, courteous and customer service oriented. I will certainly purchase my next vehicle from AutoFair Nissan.

Randy Slyvester

Drainen
1/14/2016

"Great deal & worked hard to get me the car & price I needed"

Autofair did a great job working to get me out of my lease early in order to give me an upgraded vehicle at the price I wanted. They all got to know me and my family by name and treated me like I was the most important person in the room. They worked hard to resolve any concerns I had and did not try to sell me more than I needed. Alex and Matt in particular went above and beyond to accommodate my invidual needs. I highly recommend this dealership for all of your vehicle needs.

Alex, Matt, Marcie, Charlie, Jose, Randy

Fred Smith 47
8/04/2015

"Alex Buchanan went out of his way to get the car I wanted"

Mark Barrett wrote a fair price and stuck to it. I liked the no haggle price, which was a better offer than the much-haggle dealership I had visited. Their price was within the Consumer Reports 'fair price' range'. They gave me a fair price for my trade in that matched the internet trade-in price for my zip code. It took a few days for them to find the exact car I wanted, but Alex drove across the state to get it. Thanks for the low-hassle experience.

Alex Buchanan and Mark Garrett

M Bourque
9/12/2014

"Great Deals"

I have visited may dealerships looking for a quality used car. I fount it here. Everyone I worked with was great. There customer service should be canned and given to every car dealership. I will be going back again when I am ready to buy my next car.

Abby

dreamer126
4/17/2014

"Friendly. courteous and competent"

I was checking out a variety of vehicles at a number of dealerships. My experience at Autofair was the best customer service I received. The salesperson worked hard to show us all the features of each vehicle, was polite and very friendly. There were no high pressure tactics and a manager actually asked about our experience as we were leaving to confirm that we were treated well. I would highly recommend this dealer and specifically Aida if you are seeking a Nissan.

Aida

lanie1969
4/15/2014

"The best car I ever bought."

I went to Autofair Nissan to see if they could do anything for me because a few months ago I purchased a Jeep that I didn't like. It was the color or style of car that I wanted but I felt pressured to get it. When I sat with Paul he cared about what I wanted. He listened to what I had to say and told me that he would find the right car for me. After looking at few cars we came to the car that I fell in love with. My new car was waiting for me to drive it home. Paul tagged it and parked so that it would be there for me. I couldn't wait. Now I had to get them to get me approved for the car that I loved. I continued calling and texting Paul while I waited to find out if they could save me from the car that I could not stand. Jason worked some magic for me and the car was going to be mine. I couldn't wait to get my car. I just had to do the paperwork and pick up the car. They made the rest of the process very easy. When I picked up the car Paul was the best. He took his time to show me everything about the car and made me promise that if I had any questions that I would call him. I just want to say thank you to Paul and the rest of the team at Autofair Nissan in Tewksbury. Ana

Paul

Golferman
4/15/2014

"Great car purchase experience "

Paul and Jason made the purchase of my new car very smooth and enjoyable. I never felt pressured in any way. They made me at home during the entire process. They respected my time and made sure that I understood everything. Paul asked me questions about did and didn't need in my new car and what the most important features the car had to have for me. When he pulled the car up you would have thought he went and made it based on what I told him. I just want to say thank you! Al

Paul