Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury

Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury
Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury Info

Milford Nissan

Marlboro Nissan

"Friendly. courteous and competent"

I was checking out a variety of vehicles at a number of dealerships. My experience at Autofair was the best customer service I received. The salesperson worked hard to show us all the features of each vehicle, was polite and very friendly. There were no high pressure tactics and a manager actually asked about our experience as we were leaving to confirm that we were treated well. I would highly recommend this dealer and specifically Aida if you are seeking a Nissan.

Aida

"The best car I ever bought."

I went to Autofair Nissan to see if they could do anything for me because a few months ago I purchased a Jeep that I didn't like. It was the color or style of car that I wanted but I felt pressured to get it. When I sat with Paul he cared about what I wanted. He listened to what I had to say and told me that he would find the right car for me. After looking at few cars we came to the car that I fell in love with. My new car was waiting for me to drive it home. Paul tagged it and parked so that it would be there for me. I couldn't wait. Now I had to get them to get me approved for the car that I loved. I continued calling and texting Paul while I waited to find out if they could save me from the car that I could not stand. Jason worked some magic for me and the car was going to be mine. I couldn't wait to get my car. I just had to do the paperwork and pick up the car. They made the rest of the process very easy. When I picked up the car Paul was the best. He took his time to show me everything about the car and made me promise that if I had any questions that I would call him. I just want to say thank you to Paul and the rest of the team at Autofair Nissan in Tewksbury. Ana

Paul

"Great car purchase experience "

Paul and Jason made the purchase of my new car very smooth and enjoyable. I never felt pressured in any way. They made me at home during the entire process. They respected my time and made sure that I understood everything. Paul asked me questions about did and didn't need in my new car and what the most important features the car had to have for me. When he pulled the car up you would have thought he went and made it based on what I told him. I just want to say thank you! Al

Paul

"Trade in current car for 2014 rogue lease"

Couldn't have had a better experience with this dealership!! They're flexible, outgoing, helpful, can't complain one bit!!!!! Definitely will go back again and suggest people interested in Nissan to go there. Great location too!

Sean Geyer

"great dealer"

From the moment I walked in the door everyone was extremely friendly and curtious. Being my second time buying with new ownership autofair was great to work with. If you're looking for honest friendly experience shop AutoFair of Tewksbury

Lenny

"Great experience"

I purchased a new Nissan Rogue yesterday. The sales people were extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and its features. Great deal too! We are extremely happy and look forward to driving our new car.

Corey Robertson and Ralph Campusano

"Family friendly, no nonsense and a Great Deal!!"

I brought my two young children to the dealership to get the oil changed in my Nissan Frontier and to test drive a 2014 Pathfinder. I was greeted by the friendly and courteous service department who notified a sales manager for me while I wrangled my family into the open waiting room where I was able to grab water, snacks and flip the TV to Sponge Bob for the kids. Corey came over to welcome me and introduce Paul Dunfey - who proved to be a great help during the car seat transfer portions of the test drive. I was in and out of there almost as fast as if I had gone by myself - there wasn't any pressured sales pitch or trying to keep me there to close the deal. That evening, I was able to choose the exact Pathfinder I was interested in from their website. The next day, I got a great trade in offer on my Frontier and a good price on the new Pathfinder. Big thanks to Ricky Legier who really went above and beyond to make sure that I got all of the extended warranty and emergency coverage I wanted at the low APR and monthly payments that I needed. Corey made a point to sit down with me as I was getting ready to take delivery (of my awesome new ride) to personally thank me and ask if I had a good experience. A great experience from beginning to end!!

Corey, Ricky and Paul

"I had started my 24 month lease of a 2012 Nissan Altima..."

I had started my 24 month lease of a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S with Ira Nissan of Tewksbury, and returned at the end of my lease to its successor, Autofair Nissan of Tewksbury. As I walked in the front door, I was welcomed by sales manager, Corey Robertson, with a big smile, enthusiastic attitude, and immediate offer of how he could help. He paired me up with salesman, Leonard Talkov (AKA Lenny), one of the friendliest salesmen I've ever encountered; at times I felt like he was my grandfather, with all his personal stories and advice. He went above and beyond to get me a lease deal with a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 S at a price I was comfortable with, often stating that I'd definitely be leaving with one, not because I would be forced to, but because he'd get me a deal that meets my needs. Brad Jewett, who ran the numbers mainly behind the scene, helped Lenny get me a great deal, and even in the end, found me a hidden rebate to sweeten the deal, which he didn't have to. Lastly, I sat down to sign paperwork and finalize the lease deal with Rick Legier, a young professional who came across as very genuine and friendly. A few signatures and handshakes later, I drove away with my 2014 Altima with the feeling of having been taken care of like I was one of the Autofair family. If you are interested in a Nissan, go see Lenny!

Leonard Talkov, Brad Jewett, Rick Legier, Corey Robertson

"Aida was Knowledgable and super friendly. She was ready..."

Aida was Knowledgable and super friendly. She was ready to put us in a vehicle that day! We appreciate her successful efforts. Thank you Aida

Aida lugo

"I bought a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum for my wife..."

I bought a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum for my wife the day before Thanksgiving at 6:00 at night. The sales staff even stayed late on the holiday evening just to help make sure I could drive it home that night to surprise my wife. I couldn't be happier. I have nothing but great feedback for the sales team that I worked with. The dealership staff is very accommodating, coordinated, friendly and efficient. From day one AutoFair Nissan stood out as the most willing to work with me to get me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Greg responded immediately to my initial communication by email meeting my asking price and Russell helped walk me through the deal and made me feel at ease with all the decisions and options involved. It was so easy up front that after my first meeting, I spent the following three weeks searching for a better deal elsewhere thinking that I had set my target price too high. Needless to say, after three weeks, no other dealership (of multiple car brands) was able to come anywhere close to the deal offered by AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury. This team will do everything they can to get you into the car you want at a price you can afford. They are friendly, informative, relaxed and transparent. If you want to shop for the best deal, start here, you wont be disappointed.

Greg and Russel