BMW of Cincinnati North - Service Center

27 Lifetime Service Reviews

105 W Kemper Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246

27 Reviews of BMW of Cincinnati North - Service Center

April 28, 2017

"Easy to work with, Good Service"

- thompsac25

I brought my 2013 BMW M3 in for an EDC malfunction. The staff was great at getting me in relatively quickly. I was given a loaner car for 2 days while parts were ordered and replaced under factory warranty. I also had them update software and do an oil/filter change during my visit. The staff is friendly, they have great communication, and they're easy to work with.

Jason Maudlin
April 25, 2017

"run flat issue"

- Karen

Brought car in for service due to a rotation sound coming from tires......sounded like I had a flat but I didn't. We looked at the tires and they seemed to be fine. Once at the dealership they saw right away that my tire had a bolt with a washer imbedded in one of the tires. They were able to change the tire out while I waited which took about an hour. I was happy to have it taken care of under my tire warranty.

Kathy Lee Sweeney

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for the review. Our goal as a dealership is to make sure that our customers receive the utmost service and customer service. At Jake Sweeney BMW, our customers are family to us. We are all happy to hear that we were able to find the problem with your tire and get it not just done quick, but done right. Thank you for your business and have a great day, Karen!

April 22, 2017

"Good Service"

- Ragtop27

I received exactly the servixe that was required and expected. Dana was very hospitable And had my service done in a reasonable period of time. I received my car back cleaner that when I arrived.

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to make sure our customers get the best service and customer service as possible. That's why we believe our customers are like family to us. We're happy to hear we got your car done by Dana in a timely manner, but gave the highest quality service possible. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

April 21, 2017

"Jeff Page is FANTASTIC!!!"

- vadahill

Extremely responsive; high integrity; courteous; knowledgeable; and reliable. Jeff has always delivered excellent service! I will continue to be a loyal Cincinnati BMW customer. He's the BEST.

Jeff Page

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for the review. At Jake Sweeney BMW, we strive to make sure each customer has the best service and customer service as possible. Our goal is to make sure each customer feels more like family than just another customer. All of us are pleased to hear that Jeff continually gives you the best experience. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for your continued business. Have a great day!

April 21, 2017

"2013 M3 service"

- BobS

Have been getting service here for almost 20 years. Always great! I had my winter wheels and tires swapped out for summer wheels and tires along with vehicle check. Its a great service to have the off-season tires stored at the dealership and swapped as seasons change. Staff has always been very helpful!

Apr 21, 2017 -

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for the review. Our customers are family to us at Jake Sweeney BMW. Our goal is to make lifelong customers while giving the best service and customer service. We are happy to hear that Dana and our staff were able to take great care of you and store your tires for you. Thank you for your outstanding loyalty and all your business, we greatly appreciate you. Have a great day!

April 20, 2017

"The Ultimate Driving Machine"

- bobdutch

Courteous, knowledgeable and efficient along with friendly advices. This follows a favorable buying of the car which was also a pleasant experience. Buying a car can be a struggle at times realizing the dealer has to make a profit to stay in business and the purchaser wanting the lowest price available.

Apr 21, 2017 -

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for the review. We know the car buying experience can be very stressful. At Jake Sweeney BMW, we strive to make your car buying experience easy and smooth. Our goal is to make you feel right at home and get you in a great car with a great deal. All of us are pleased to hear that Shawn was able to walk you through the deal. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

April 14, 2017

"First service visit"

- Yo

Dana was very friendly & helpful in getting me setup for valet service for future service appointments. I waited for the service repairs & it was ready earlier than estimated.

Apr 18, 2017 -

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney BMW of Cincinnati North, quality is our goal. We strive to give both exceptional services for your cars, but also give the best customer service. All of us are proud to hear that we not only serviced your car in a timely manner, but made sure it was serviced right! Thank you for your business and have a great day!

April 11, 2017

"Great Service Team"

- 2003 540i

The Clint Service Adviser Shaun Snelling was very patient and helpful to understand my needs and provide good advises. The service was completed on time. The Parts Salesman Evan King helped me make special order of parts and also helped to contact Jake Sweeney body shop to arrange parts order expeditiously.

Evan King

Apr 12, 2017 -

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for your review. Our service and customer service is very important to us at Jake Sweeney BMW. We strive to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest quality service work possible. All of us are happy to hear that you had a smooth visit to our service department. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

April 10, 2017

"First Service Experience Perfect!"

- Matt VanSant

My first service experience was just as promised...on time, no surprises, very professional and courteous. I look forward to a long term relationship with BMW of Cincinnati North.

Jeff Page

Apr 12, 2017 -

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for your review. At Jake Sweeney BMW, our customers are family. We believe in giving you the best customer experience possible. We're all happy to hear that your first experience with us was smooth, easy, and remarkable. We would like to thank you for your business as well as welcome you to the Jake Sweeney family. We're looking forward to your business and hope you have a great day!

April 07, 2017

"Excellent"

- G. M.

I highly recommend this dealership! Professional, yet casual. Always exceed expectations! No pressure sales. I felt confident that My deal was fair and honest. The showroom is immaculate and comfortable. Nice treats/beverages.

Jon Ogden
Keith Patterson

Nick Markoff
4.4
Apr 07, 2017 -

BMW of Cincinnati North responded

Thank you for your review. Our customer satisfaction is vital to our dealerships. All of us at Jake Sweeney BMW strive to make you feel like family and make sure you feel like home. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and would like to thank you for your business. Have a great day!