BMW of Escondido

BMW of Riverside

ezaircon4jc
4/04/2015

"Excellent service"

Just purchased a 535i at another dealership but BMW Escondido was closer so took my car there for service. I had heard about BMW service but was a little skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised at my experience. Michael Duplessis is an EXCELLENT advisor! He was very understanding of my concerns and took care to explain what repairs were done and why. His concern for his customers is exemplary and he is a credit to BMW Escondido. I can't recommend him enough. On a side note, Amanda was also EXCELLENTLY to work with. The only reason I bought my car elsewhere was they didn't have the car I was looking for; if they had I would have gladly bought a car from her!

Michael Duplessis

Brandy A
3/05/2015

"ONE OF THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCES EVER!"

Absolute 5* Service! I would highley reccomend this BMW Dealer over any in San Diego County. I Started my day at another luxury non BMW dealer in the area that had me so disapointed by the lack of customer service and "Run Around". When I walked into BMW of Escondido I was greated right away and actually given the opportunity to ask questions about finance and lease options without being pushed away to go run and pick a car first. I felt like I was bening listened to and like they actually wanted me to be completly pleased rather than just make another sale. I was so blown away with my sales man Mark, The Sales Manager Peter, and the Finance Manager Cliff. I walked away with a gorgeous 535I with a better payment that I could have asked for all because of the hard work of these 3 fantastic gentlemen! Do not let this smaller BMW dealer fool you they play hard and fit right in with the big boys all while giving you A+ Service! ~Brandy

Mark Wolnik (Sales) Peter (Sales Manager) Cliff (Finance)

Beemer
3/02/2015

"Sirius"

Recently I traded a 2014 328i which I was leasing for a 2014 low mileage X1, similarly equipped. The Sirius radio had to activated. Since I bought the car on a Saturday I had to come back during the following week for the activation. Made an appointment for Tuesday and was out of there by 2 pm.

Nabi Rasul, Moe Hassankhail

bobwbrown
6/04/2014

"Unconcerned About Customer Safety"

Today I had the worst experience of my life with any automotive company on any level. I brought my 2008 128i in for service, I wanted to brakes checked since I had an hard stop last week that left a bit of rubber on the road. Of course, I expected the ABS to kick in, which it did not. The service rep John told me when I explained what happened. "That's the way it works, it takes a lot." I replied,"the tires left a trail of rubber, ABS should not have let than happen." he replied,"there is no way for us to test it, it works fine." Glad you think so, I think after buying 5 BMWs in my lifetime that I will find another automobile company to sell me a car and provide better service. I am definitely never going to buy another BMW since they clearly DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS SAFETY...Personally, If I every had a customer come in with that kind of complaint, it would be on my conscious if I sent someone back on the road...

John

BMW of Escondido responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Bob, we apologize that you felt we were not concerned about your safety. We always strive to offer every customer the best service to ease their concerns and we will be looking into this matter to ensure we maintain the high standards we have for ourselves. Please feel free to reach out to us if you would like to discuss this matter further. Thank you!

Greany
3/04/2014

"I had an excellent experience buying a new car at BMW of..."

I had an excellent experience buying a new car at BMW of Escondido! Amanda Kelly was wonderful to work with. In my emails I described to Amanda what I was looking for. A convenient time was set up for me to come look at cars. I test drove a 328d, 320i and X1. Throughout my visit, Amanda remained chipper and was more than happy to answer my many questions. She was easy to converse with. After driving the three cars, I was set on the (blue) X1. The first offer given to me wasn't one I'd be able to consider. A second offer was made. This offer was reasonable. I told Amanda that I would like a day to think it over. This was not a problem nor was I given any grief for it. I thanked Amanda and went on my way. I wasn't able to return the following day but kept in contact with Amanda. Again, Amanda was willing and able to answer all of my questions. I returned a couple days later to purchase the car. The day that worked best for me to pick up the car was Amanda's day off so I worked with Jon Walker. Jon was also great to work with and was happy to answer any questions and help me complete final paperwork. Kim in finance was direct and to the point. She was more than willing to fix a minor error that I noticed shortly before leaving. I wasn't pressured to buy a car nor was I forced to consider something I didn't want. I cannot say the same about a nearby competitor. This was a great experience all around.

Amanda Kelly

jlynn019
10/22/2013

"Very Disappointed!! I just moved to the area and decided..."

Very Disappointed!! I just moved to the area and decided to take my car to the local dealer which is BMW of Escondido but I can assure you this will be the first and the last time I ever take my car to their service department.. I had an error message come on, I dropped my car off and asked to have a full diagnostic done (which they never did) and also asked if they could take a look at the control knob for the radio and navigation and let me know if it was something an update could fix or if it needed to be replaced.... It came back the engine thermostat was bad and needed to be replaced and as far as the radio he said I would need a whole new unit. No one ever called to tell me the vehicle was ready and when I called the next day to find out it was ready, I had other questions and was told that the service guy I was working with and the tech were off for the day and I would have to wait until the next day when he returned to have my questions/ concerns addressed so now I was going to be without my car for another day. The next day I called to talk to the service guy I was working with and asked about the radio/ control knob and he had quoted me $700.00 to replace the radio but I found on line that it is actually called the idrive knob. The fact is I don't think anyone even looked to see what the problem was nor does it seem like the service sales people care if they make a sale or help the customer.... Crappy attitudes and Crappy customer service!! I will never have my car serviced at this dealer again or purchase a car from them.

Ryan and John

black750
8/20/2013

"CAN'T TRUST THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANY MORE. I HAD..."

CAN'T TRUST THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANY MORE. I HAD REALLY HIGH STANDARDS FOR THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT,BUT THIS LAST TIME TOOK ME BACK. TOOK MY CAR IN FOR A FULL SERVICE BACK IN APRIL BECAUSE I PURCHUSE THE SERVICE CONTRACT THAT PURCHUSE WHEN I PURCHUSE THE CAR BACK IN 2009 PAID 1500 FOR IT. BROUGHT THE CAR HAD A LEAK LIKE MYBE A OIL LEAK .THEY SAID THEY REPLACE A SEAL. HAD THE CAR NOTTHREE MONTHS ,STARTED LEAKING A LOT ALL OVER THE DRIVE WAY .TOOK IT BACK RYAN CALLED ME AND SAYS IT WAS A HOSE ITWOULD COST 400 , BUT I SHOULD REPLACE ALL OF THEM ,THAT WOULD RUN ME ABOUT 1500. I SAID YOU JUST SERVICE MY CAR YOU NERVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE HOSE GOING OUT,BUT YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE SEAL ON MY WHEELS GIVE ME BREAK!THERE WAS OIL AND COOLENT COMING OUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY TOLD ME THAT WAS OLD OIL FROM THE OIL LEAK ,WERE THEY SAID THEY REPLACE THE SEAL . I ASK WILL WHEN YOU REPLACE THIS SEAL THAT YOU SAID YOU REPLACE HOW COME YOU DID NOT CLEAN THE OIL OFF THE ENGINE PARTS ,RYAN TELLS ME WE DON'T CLEAN OIL OFF. I WAS JUST BLOWN AWAY WITH THAT. I FIND OUT IT WAS NOT A HOSE ,BUT A FUSE 85 DOLLARS. THANKS FOR THE CALL BACK MR MANAGER. I GIVE THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT A BIG FAT F. I'M SO ANGRY LIKE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GOING IN THIS WORLD THEN HERE IS BMW OF ESCONDIDO TRYING TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE. WHAT IF THE SHOE WERE ON THE OTHER FOOT.

RYAN CORNILLE

BMW of Escondido responded to this review

August 26, 2013

Thank you following up with me via email. We were sorry to read about your frustrations with your BMW and the recent service visit. When we repaired the oil leak in February, we could not have predicted that there would a coolant leak six months later. I don't understand the independant shop's determination that a fuse could cause a coolant leak, but we would be happy to double check their repair and the cooling system at no charge. Thanks again, Service Manager BMW of Escondido

edwingin0
8/07/2013

"John was the service advisor on the 325i recall of the..."

John was the service advisor on the 325i recall of the tail lights. He was very friendly & courteous. Most of all, he was very helpful with the recall service. Thank you.

John Koons

Dwlytle
7/24/2013

"I am really impressed with the BMW Escondido Service..."

I am really impressed with the BMW Escondido Service Department. John Coons (service) provides a truly personal experience, and is very knowledgable, responsive, and friendly.

John Coons

Dwlytle
7/24/2013

"Amanda Kelly (sales) and Shawn Quinn (financing) were..."

Amanda Kelly (sales) and Shawn Quinn (financing) were friendly, knowledgable, responsive, respectful, and resourceful. What's not to like? I had a good experience here.

Amanda Kelly, Shawn Quinn