BMW of Eugene

Overall Rating 1

BMW of Eugene
BMW of Eugene Info

BMW of Salem

"This people in here have no idea about anything else just..."

This people in here have no idea about anything else just steal money I have 03 BMW 325i I came for repairing job I paid 3,000 dollars with no results and then they asking for 1700 more funny

Ashley n dan

"Took my X5 in for a door cylinder lock replacement. Was a..."

Took my X5 in for a door cylinder lock replacement. Was a nightmare from the beginning. The part guy and Service manger insisted I only need 1 part to buy so I bought it 110$! They had my car for a week and never did anything until I called. Drove an hour to pick it up and it wasn't ready and was informed that I need another additional part 126$ the part the insisted I didn't need before.Bought the part and waited addional 2 hours was pissed off. Everything besides my door lock cylinder worked get my car back and Ashley informs me that they "recommended" I get my window fixed because now it dosent roll down! It was by far the worst dealership I've ever worked with. Not friendly gave me the run around on everything and then broke my window. As long as I own a BMW I will never take it here . All the want is ur money and to waste your time. Do not go here.

Ashley

"I was amazed with the level of service I recieved from..."

I was amazed with the level of service I recieved from BMW of Eugene. Ashley, the service manager was very knowledgeable and informative about my car. Dan was just as helpful. She listened to my concerns and answered and addressed all of our issues. I was even offered a loaner vehicle, which I didn't need at the time. When I picked up my car at the end of the day, it was washed and vacuumed. I thought i had a new car again. Ashley explained in detail the work that had been done to my car. I was very impressed with her service and taking care of my customer needs. Needless to say, I will always take my BMW to BMW of Eugene for service as well as recommend all of my friends, family and associates. Soon we will be in the market for a new BMW and we will definitely go to BMW of Eugene. Great job! Keep up the good work.

Ashley and Dan

"I deal with many dealerships ordering parts for repair..."

I deal with many dealerships ordering parts for repair and/or helping customers find the parts they need. BMW of Eugene go out of their way to help everyone! On one case, my customer needed a repair that was very expensive ($6500)and a confused case of it being warrantied or not and it is up to the dealership to decide. They took it upon themselves to do the repair!!! Just AWESOME!!!! Thank you Ashley and BMW of Eugene!!

Ashley

"Horrible. I usually do not write reviews unless I have a..."

Horrible. I usually do not write reviews unless I have a very good or very bad experience. BMW of Eugene is actively climbing to new lows in my book. They have a policy where you cannot speak to the mechanic working on your car. Instead I had to relay messages though a person who obviously knew nothing about cars to the mechanic that was 10 feet away on the other side of the wall. I called up BMW of Salem to check if they had such a policy as well and they were just as taken back about it. No thanks, ill take my business elsewhere.

I didn't care to get the name

"We bought a car from this dealer about a year ago. We..."

We bought a car from this dealer about a year ago. We got a great deal. Since then we have had it serviced and had some interactions with the staff and we have found them to be helpful and friendly. We would definitely consider purchasing another vehicle from this dealer in the future.

Emmet, Ashley

"Bought my car from Kuni BMW... had to take it to BMW of..."

Bought my car from Kuni BMW... had to take it to BMW of Eugene (I live in Eugene)because my door handle kept sticking. So they ordered 4 new door handles and painted them.. not even a year later the paint is bubbling and peeling off.. so I take it back to them and their service manager Joe comes out to look and tells us that they wont fix it. So I called Kuni BMW and they said "thats ridiculous and unacceptable.. bring it to us and we'll fix it and bill them". Long story short... if you want to be treated right do not buy or have your car serviced at BMW of Eugene.. I dont know how they stay in business. I live in Eugene and from now on I will make the trip up to Beaverton to Kuni for anything I need done to my car.

Service manager Joe

"Bought a used 740il a while back. Sold "As is" and a..."

Bought a used 740il a while back. Sold "As is" and a month later it needed a engine replacement due to the service shop improperly installing a new oil pump. They would not stand behind it or provide any service and then tried to cover up that they were the only shop that ever worked on the car (blaming it "some" outside shop) Bottom line, they knew that the engine was damaged and how it was. Another local shop that did the engine replacement agreed that they knew it and covered it up. Dishonest, money hungry and shoddy at best this place is.

Stan and Blane

"Brought my car in, they told me the problem could be one..."

Brought my car in, they told me the problem could be one of two things, I ended up fixing both(to the tune of $600), Neither worked and they wanted to charge me for more diagnosis before charging another $1200. After arguing I went to pay and they tried charging me an extra $100! Service manager couldn't figure out why, took him 10 minutes to finally adjust the price, acting like he was doing me a favor. Then I get the car back(had to have it towed home), and the radio is missing, the dash is completely taken apart, there are wires hanging everywhere, and the thing is infested with ants! I couldn't believe it! Such an awful experience after they get you in the door. I can't believe they're still in business.

Lee(Service Manager)

"My experience with BMW of Eugene was the best car buying..."

My experience with BMW of Eugene was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will always recommend and refer my friends, family and business associates work with BMW of Eugene. Their staff is very knowledgeable, responsive and professional. My sales person Sam Hill was very thorough and answered all of my questions and explained all features and benefits of my new car. I will always recommend and buy my BMW's from BMW of Eugene. And, I love my car!!!

Sam