BMW of Freehold

Frank Ghusson, Service & Parts Director, BMW of Freehold

Frank Ghusson

Service & Parts Director

June 27, 2017

"Outstanding customer service! "

- ilovemybulldog

I love Freehold BMW! I used to hate bringing my cars in for work because I always felt like I was being taken advantage of. Justine in the service department is just wonderful. She took the time to explain my options and kept me updated until I got my car back. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with :)

Justine

June 23, 2017

"Service "

- Doc

Absolute worst experiences I've ever encountered. Made a service appointment almost 2 weeks in advance and requested loaner. Was assured of it and got an email confirmation. Had to take off time from work to drop car there. Walked in and was advised to wait to be called. Finally got called by one of the advisers (I think the only female adviser there). She didn't even know my right name. Neither had any courtesy or manner to introduce herself. Had an attitude of "what do you want from me". Told me to go wait and after I've asked where my loaner I was assured I'm getting is I was told that it's not on my list no loaners are available and I can reschedule an appointment if I wanted to. All this after about 2 weeks of waiting. I was than given the key and was told "You clear to back up from the garage". After all it made me feel funny driving an upscale vehicle with the most inferior service. I was warned by many about Freehold BMW but I guess sometimes you need some personal experience..... I'll never put my foot there nor recommend anyone this dealership.

Justin Falicia

May 25, 2017

"about Nick Sciarappa and BMW Freehold Family"

- TMililli

Simply Awesome! From Nick to Danny the Manager to Mike in Financing, I could not ask for a better experience. Nick caught my attention from the moment he introduced himself. He is extremely well mannered and very professional. A couple of weeks back, my son talked about purchasing a pre-owned BMW. I initially found it strange, since we have been a Toyota / Lexus family for the last 12 years. We talked about staying with a Lexus, but he insisted that a BMW was for him. So as parents in support of our son's BMW interest, we visited the BMW Freehold dealership last Sunday to learn about BMW. The lot was filled with many models, colors and price ranges. I felt like a kid in the candy store. The opportunity to "walk the lot" while the dealership was closed, helped both my wife and I compare and learn about the brand. The next evening, we decided to visit the dealership while open, and this is when we met a very dapper Nick. We hit if off from the start. I explained to Nick, that I am a straight shooter and don't general tolerate "salespeople". Nick's reply........"Great, so do I". He doesn't turn on a sales pitch; instead he builds a relationship, and lets the automobile sell itself. We had returned to see Nick 3 consecutive days that same week; both with and without our son. For I too was falling for the BMW brand. I could go on and on about the experience with Mike in Financing (good guy) or Danny the Manager or Dori the GM who helped diffuse a car war with another buyer regarding the purchase of my car. Yes, MY CAR. On Saturday, my son, wife and I had a 10am meeting with Nick to buy his car, and by 5p walked out with buying 2. We picked up both cars, just yesterday. Again............the BMW of Freehold's entire staff is the real deal. Besure to ask for Nick Sciarappa and begin your own relationship with the BMW of Freehold family. ciao

Dori Dado
Other Employees : Nick Sciarappa, Michael M (Finance)

New 2017 BMW I3, $56695

New 2017 BMW 530, $63535

2017 BMW 530

• Lunch Service
  • Loaner Cars
  • Free Full Tank of Gas (with every purchase)
  • Inside Delivery Area